Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:23 am

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:37 am

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby ladislav » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Winston, I would strongly recommend that you check that site thoroughly. The girls are too beautiful to be on just one site. No ugly ones. You may wish to google the name of the site with the word "scam" after it. The photos seem to be done by a modeling photographer. Are you sure there is nothing fishy about it?

There have been complaints about sites or posters posing to be models and then asking for credits for letters to be opened and translated and asking for airfares and visa remittances.

Have you done your due diligence?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:44 am

ladislav wrote:Winston, I would strongly recommend that you check that site thoroughly. The girls are too beautiful to be on just one site. No ugly ones. You may wish to google the name of the site with the word "scam" after it. The photos seem to be done by a modeling photographer. Are you sure there is nothing fishy about it?

There have been complaints about sites or posters posing to be models and then asking for credits for letters to be opened and translated and asking for airfares and visa remittances.

Have you done your due diligence?

If you browse the profiles from the site itself, you will see that there are many ugly girls on there as well. I am just posting pics of the hot ones here in this thread. Have a look:

http://personals.happierabroad.com

I did some research on the company's name. There was only one webpage that mentioned it in a negative way. However, the comments were anonymous and speculative. So I asked Jim of AgencyScams.com. He told me that the company is not a scam, but is a bit dubious and poorly designed, so he put them on his "grey list".

So far, no one has reported being scammed by that site. I emailed the owners and they said they remove profiles if there are red flags about them.

That site does not use credits. You simply pay for membership levels. If you try it out, you will see.

Winston
Site Admin

Beautiful Girls Just Waiting For You.....GET REAL!!!

Postby WorldTraveler » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:43 pm

Thanks for showing me pictures of all the "DESPERATE" girls of Russia. I can tell these girls cannot find a rich man or an oligarth to date in their country. This is great eye candy, but Emailing and sending these girls flowers or presents is just a waste of time and money.
-
My first GF in Ukraine could be added to this parade of girls' pictures. She is now married to a RICH YOUNG guy in Spain. She doesn't speak Spanish and he doesn't speak Russian or English. She has been spending the last year traveling all over the world with him. She sends me pictures of herself in her bikini. I think she's a nice girl. On my last date with her she spent over 3/4 hour touching up her makeup before we went out to dance. At the disco she spent more time dancing with her reflection in the mirror than me. Honestly she's a nice girl. She never asked for money or asked me to take her to anywhere expensive.
-
Some of you may think I'm bitter or hate Russian women. Exactly the opposite, I met many wonderful girls. I'm just telling you guys GET REAL!!!!! Beautiful girls are not desperate and looking for old ugly or loser guys. Date realistically or just plan to give away your money for nothing. Happy Dating!!!
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:58 am

Check this out. Damn! Wouldn't you love to lay on the beach WITH her?

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100095868

Oooooh!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/361861

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:13 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:38 pm

Wow this one looks like a real innocent sweetie!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /501248564

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:42 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:53 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:31 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:07 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:04 am

She sure likes being in the rain!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/92911

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:24 pm

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics