Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:01 pm

Last edited by Winston on Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Last edited by Winston on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Last edited by Winston on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Mr S » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:01 am

I always get "Choose another site" whenever I click on those particular type of personals. You may need to fix something.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Mr S wrote:

I always get "Choose another site" whenever I click on those particular type of personals. You may need to fix something.

Do you get that message just by looking at a profile? Or when you try to log in to your account there?

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Mr S » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:31 pm

When I try to click that link you provided and occasionally if I see a picture of a cute chick I'll click it and get that same message. IT doesn't happen on all the pictures just certain series of pictures it seems. Whichever company that link I mentioned is when it does it.

I don't have an account with those companies I'm only clicking directly from your website.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Rock » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Some of these recent girls look like 8s and 9s. When are we guys on this forum gonna start scoring girls like this, lol? I wanna start seeing new photos of these same girls in tight embraces with 'Happier Abroad' members. Go for it guys!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:48 am

Mr S wrote:When I try to click that link you provided and occasionally if I see a picture of a cute chick I'll click it and get that same message. IT doesn't happen on all the pictures just certain series of pictures it seems. Whichever company that link I mentioned is when it does it.

I don't have an account with those companies I'm only clicking directly from your website.

Well whatever the problem was, it's fixed now. The link above seems to work again:

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /3fd9168e9

And your account on that site should work, if you have one.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:06 am

Last edited by Winston on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Mr S » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:44 am

Winston wrote:Here's another steamy hottie!

The dreaded message "Choose another site" is back...
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:27 am

Mr S wrote:
Winston wrote:Here's another steamy hottie!

The dreaded message "Choose another site" is back...

The owners told me that they had to block IP's from the Philippines cause scammers originating from there kept writing guys to try to scam them out of money, which caused a lot of problems last year. That's why me and Mr S can't view the profiles sometimes (the block isn't always on). So those of us in the PH will have to use a proxy like www.hidemyass.com to view the profiles, or use my other co-brand link at http://dating.happierabroad.com which doesn't seem to be blocked here for some reason. Just replace the "personals" part of the profiles URL's with "dating" and it should work if you're in the PH. Outside the PH, the profiles can still be viewed with no problem.
Last edited by Winston on Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:30 am

Last edited by Winston on Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:22 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:38 am

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics