Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:38 pm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:55 pm

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:55 am

Last edited by Winston on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby wallstreeterwww » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Winston, these women are absolutely drop dead gorgeous :) . I have no doubt they are amond the sexiest women in the world. I just have one fear thats been nagging me for the past year about ukrainian and other eastern block women . I have noticed that out of thousands of profiles I have looked at there are many 3 or 4 women saying on their profiles that God comes first. Please convince me I am wrong(I actually would love to be proven wrong in this case). I would really love to get to know a few as friends first but This fear that they are more like western european women (in just this aspect) really scares me.

Im not saying im an expert on them as I have yet to conversate with one of them, so I would love for you to show me something that would change my mind on this.
God Bless
wallstreeterwww
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:07 am

So there no Christian/Catholic Singles In America worthy of your time??? Yes you can find devoted women in Eastern Europe, in Western Europe and throughout most of the world in fact.

Considering the congregations I see at Mega Churches around the country, even in my own backyard, one would think finding a suitable woman is not difficult. Maybe asking for a virgin such as yourself is a big ask at this point.

Just like small town men asking if women in International Dating find that rural lifestyle suitable, the answer is yes. Popular? No just like finding a Christian virgin or not, Popular? Kinda, somewhat, but not really.

The difference is you can meet many women at one time or do it the normal way which is meeting a few girls a month at best.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:45 am

wallstreeterwww wrote:Winston, these women are absolutely drop dead gorgeous :) . I have no doubt they are amond the sexiest women in the world. I just have one fear thats been nagging me for the past year about ukrainian and other eastern block women . I have noticed that out of thousands of profiles I have looked at there are many 3 or 4 women saying on their profiles that God comes first. Please convince me I am wrong(I actually would love to be proven wrong in this case). I would really love to get to know a few as friends first but This fear that they are more like western european women (in just this aspect) really scares me.

Im not saying im an expert on them as I have yet to conversate with one of them, so I would love for you to show me something that would change my mind on this.
God Bless

I don't understand your question. Are you worried that they put God in their lives first? Many religious people say that, but it doesn't mean that much. It's not like God physically comes down and tells them to do stuff. lol. It's just part of their religious brainwashing. I wouldn't worry about that aspect.

These women are more genuine and down to earth and easier to talk to than American women. But of course, there are gold diggers among them and dishonest types too. To be in the game, you gotta wade through such types too. It's part of the international dating game.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:50 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby djfourmoney » Mon May 02, 2011 2:17 am

The animal rights people in America would have a field day with that Fox shall..lol

Seems she's rockin an Audi, I guess she's got a well-paying job.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Wed May 04, 2011 1:21 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri May 06, 2011 9:54 am

Last edited by Winston on Tue May 24, 2011 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Spontaneous combustion level hot!

Postby ajvf97 » Sun May 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Oh no, I'm catching a fever just looking at these! Really! The same thing happened to me when I was in Poland almost 2 months ago. Beautiful women everywhere. These women are hot enough to melt the wicked witches of the western world. AW simply cannot compete with these women. I guess I'd better start planning and saving for my next trip. But where? Damn, now I gotta think of that too. Decisions, decisions.

New to the forum,

Andy
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Tue May 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:13 am

Last edited by Winston on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:26 pm

Last edited by Winston on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:17 am

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics