Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Thu May 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu May 03, 2012 11:28 pm

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /501214859

Wow this hot blonde looks like an American barbie! lol She sure seems to like limousines. lol The good thing is that her profile says that she's open to all ethnicities.

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/602348

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Is she offering the apple of sin here? lol Who could resist? lol

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon May 07, 2012 4:44 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri May 11, 2012 6:15 am

Wow this blonde looks perfect and so natural!

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100267788

ImageImageImageImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed May 23, 2012 8:46 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:22 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:58 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:05 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:01 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby rampsam » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Jeez, i'm bowled over by these beauties :) I'm really getting mad on these russian chicks. I had an opportunity to kiss couple of my russian friends and I enjoyed kissing them. They are seriously hot, hotter than what one could imagine. Anybody here has a complete experience with russians? how was the experience and what would be the best method to approach them?
Last edited by rampsam on Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rampsam
Freshman Poster

Postby a110263f » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:05 pm

rampsam wrote:Jeez, i'm bowled over by these beauties :) I'm really getting mad on these russian chicks. I had an opportunity to kiss couple of my russian friends and I enjoyed kissing them. They are seriously hot, hotter than what one could imagine. Anybody here has a complete experience with russians? how was the experience and what would be the best method to approach them?

I am Russian and live here in Central Russia (not in Moscow or StPb) and can confess that those are just ordinary Russian girls or women I see every day in streets in my city.
You can approach them in no time if you will learn the language pretty well and change your western mentality totally. So try without any delay!
a110263f
Freshman Poster

Postby eurobrat » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Someone get me a job as a photographer in Russia or the Ukraine.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:14 pm

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women