Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Winston » August 31st, 2012, 1:56 am

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Winston » September 3rd, 2012, 4:17 pm

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 8th, 2012, 5:53 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 9th, 2012, 6:22 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 15th, 2012, 11:17 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 20th, 2012, 9:39 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 21st, 2012, 7:27 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 22nd, 2012, 5:52 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby terminator » September 22nd, 2012, 10:30 pm

Wow, I can just walk off the plane and all those pictured girls will just fall at my feet and I can just pick the best looking one and take her to my back-packer hotel and screw her brains out, then call the 2nd best looking one and do the same to all of them. Horray...
terminator
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » September 23rd, 2012, 5:30 pm

This one has that innocent natural 70's type look too.

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100353057

ImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 24th, 2012, 7:07 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 25th, 2012, 8:52 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 26th, 2012, 6:03 pm

HEY WHOA! THIS IS THE GIRL I DATED IN UKRAINE IN 2002! Her name, age, city and face all match! Her profile says her name is Evgeniya from Dnepropetrovsk and that she's 29. Well I dated her in Dnepropetrovsk 10 years ago in 2002 and she was 19 then. Her face and name match too. So that must be her! She looks older but is still cute and skinny.

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100572616

ImageImageImage

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100376628

ImageImageImage

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100409579

ImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 29th, 2012, 9:04 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » September 29th, 2012, 11:18 am

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women