Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Wow, I can just walk off the plane and all those pictured girls will just fall at my feet and I can just pick the best looking one and take her to my back-packer hotel and screw her brains out, then call the 2nd best looking one and do the same to all of them. Horray...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This one has that innocent natural 70's type look too.

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100353057

ImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HEY WHOA! THIS IS THE GIRL I DATED IN UKRAINE IN 2002! Her name, age, city and face all match! Her profile says her name is Evgeniya from Dnepropetrovsk and that she's 29. Well I dated her in Dnepropetrovsk 10 years ago in 2002 and she was 19 then. Her face and name match too. So that must be her! She looks older but is still cute and skinny.

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100572616

ImageImageImage

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100376628

ImageImageImage

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/ ... /100409579

ImageImage

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »