Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 5th, 2014, 4:03 pm

Oooooo so hot and sexy! In her profile, she said she likes Middle Eastern men too. Wow.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100999697?b=1

Wow she looks so pretty and sweet.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/798232?b=1

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 6th, 2014, 2:30 am

Oh my! She's hot but looks high maintenance. lol

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100954592?b=1

Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 6th, 2014, 2:31 am

Wow this brunette looks so angelic and pure! Am I dreaming? Wow. It's hard to believe she's real. Her beauty is so surreal and flawless.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100701935?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 6th, 2014, 5:12 pm

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator » March 6th, 2014, 10:38 pm

Robot wives will be better than all those meat bags because robots won't ever age and become ugly. Men can also have robot children too who will never piss him off.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 6th, 2014, 11:38 pm

terminator wrote:Robot wives will be better than all those meat bags because robots won't ever age and become ugly. Men can also have robot children too who will never piss him off.

That's crazy and unnatural. How can you get aroused with a robot? She'd have to look and feel very realistic for that to be possible.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 6th, 2014, 11:41 pm

Last edited by Winston on March 7th, 2014, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator » March 7th, 2014, 1:15 am

Winston wrote:
terminator wrote:Robot wives will be better than all those meat bags because robots won't ever age and become ugly. Men can also have robot children too who will never piss him off.

That's crazy and unnatural. How can you get aroused with a robot? She'd have to look and feel very realistic for that to be possible.

They will eventually be better than women - more smarter, more able to do housework, more able to driver...Although, the robot children is a joke because men should be able to reproduce a clone baby on their own one day soon.

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator » March 7th, 2014, 1:25 am

Here's Valerie 23

Mary 25

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 7th, 2014, 5:23 pm

LOL those are human actors playing robots on TV. :P

The only robot I would want to do is this one:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 8th, 2014, 8:13 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 14th, 2014, 3:49 am

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 17th, 2014, 10:33 am

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » March 21st, 2014, 9:23 am

jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster

Post by jmbPtforlife » March 21st, 2014, 10:17 pm

I wish my dick worked for these East Euro and Russian women. They just don't do anything for me.

I am a white man who just hates whitey. My family would be so sad for me if they knew.

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”