Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:03 pm

Oooooo so hot and sexy! In her profile, she said she likes Middle Eastern men too. Wow.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 999697?b=1

Wow she looks so pretty and sweet.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/798232?b=1

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:30 am

Oh my! She's hot but looks high maintenance. lol

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 954592?b=1

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:31 am

Wow this brunette looks so angelic and pure! Am I dreaming? Wow. It's hard to believe she's real. Her beauty is so surreal and flawless.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 701935?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby terminator » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:38 pm

Robot wives will be better than all those meat bags because robots won't ever age and become ugly. Men can also have robot children too who will never piss him off.
terminator
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:38 pm

terminator wrote:Robot wives will be better than all those meat bags because robots won't ever age and become ugly. Men can also have robot children too who will never piss him off.

That's crazy and unnatural. How can you get aroused with a robot? She'd have to look and feel very realistic for that to be possible.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:41 pm

Last edited by Winston on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby terminator » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:15 am

Winston wrote:
terminator wrote:Robot wives will be better than all those meat bags because robots won't ever age and become ugly. Men can also have robot children too who will never piss him off.

That's crazy and unnatural. How can you get aroused with a robot? She'd have to look and feel very realistic for that to be possible.

They will eventually be better than women - more smarter, more able to do housework, more able to driver...Although, the robot children is a joke because men should be able to reproduce a clone baby on their own one day soon.
terminator
Junior Poster

Postby terminator » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:25 am

Here's Valerie 23

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFNTv-erIoA[/youtube]

Mary 25

terminator
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:23 pm

LOL those are human actors playing robots on TV. :P

The only robot I would want to do is this one:

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:49 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:33 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:23 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby jmbPtforlife » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:17 pm

I wish my dick worked for these East Euro and Russian women. They just don't do anything for me.

I am a white man who just hates whitey. My family would be so sad for me if they knew.
jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics