Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby jamesbond » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:48 am

Hey these last few blonds look really HOT! You know what they say, "gentlemen prefer blonds" and "blonds have more fun." lol :D
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:33 am

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:58 pm

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:20 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:40 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Adama » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:20 pm

What percentage of Russian women look like this? Damn Russians. Probably 1 in 1000.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby ladislav » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:58 pm

I am again raising the point here: we have established that Russians are not to be trusted. Visas are hard to get and the cultures are incompatible. So, why is all this c--k teasing? You want to direct the people here to Ukraine then? What is the point of all these models being posted here?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:09 pm

ladislav wrote:I am again raising the point here: we have established that Russians are not to be trusted. Visas are hard to get and the cultures are incompatible. So, why is all this c--k teasing? You want to direct the people here to Ukraine then? What is the point of all these models being posted here?

I had a good time in Russia. Most of the girls in these photos are Ukrainian. Check their profiles and see. Can't you tell by their longer sharper noses?

Enishi just came back from Russia and had a good time.

These photos are promos for my dating site. Plus they're HOT! OUCH!

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:39 am

Wow check out this Tatar girl from Russia! She looks like a hot Asian girl! Wow!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100181042

Sexy!

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/100147609

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:55 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:07 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:37 am

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:58 pm

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics