Dismal statistics on Russian women relationships

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Hero wrote:
chanta76 wrote:If Russia or and Ukraine is so bad than why are those places still consider a place to find a wife?
Probably because those women are so good at deception. A hot young lady can make an old but rich western dude think that she's in love with him, when really all she wants is a green card. The old dude believes that it's true love because that's what he wants to believe.

Also, there are matchmaking websites with thousands of profiles of model-quality women who say that they don't care about age, appearance, weight, etc., and again, guys will fall for it. I should know, I used to be that gullible myself. :oops:
I almost feel sorry for some of the happier abroad guys married to thery very young "hot" filipina woman thinking she loves them. But i guess denial is what keeps the relationship going on the mans part. I think asian women or any woman who has options are the same. The difference is they will be happier with much less but only if you pick one from philippines or vietnam or something. Pick a woman from korea or japan and im sure theyd be almost as bad. ALthough i think russian women are probably the worst in the world. Winston wu hypes it up as a great place but all i see is a country full of brutal women and men lol
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

The bigger question is are american women just as bad as russian women? and or Russian women little bit better than American women?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 30th, 2020, 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

This sucks...if this is true. There is limited number of countries to go to find a decent women and it's becoming less and less each year.
JoshMilosh
Freshman Poster

Post by JoshMilosh »

In contrast to the Russian women, Ukrainian women have kept such a thing as fidelity, honor, and devotion. Of course there are always exceptions to the rule, but at the time of and war between Ukraine and Russia many of them are homeless, jobless, lose their health. Frustrating if with mercantile women suffer sincere ones . https://mymagicbrides.com/womengallery