Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Wow check out this hot Ukrainian blonde who wrote me!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25914
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Wow check out this hot Ukrainian blonde who wrote me!

Post by Winston » July 12th, 2010, 6:49 pm

She wrote to my profile on the Happier Abroad Personals. But I can't open it without paying membership fees. I wonder what her intentions here. Why would such a hot blonde write me?!

Image

Image
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3619
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 7:30 pm

Post by ladislav » July 12th, 2010, 8:48 pm

It may be a scam. What is the real name of the site you are representing?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6012
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Post by Adama » July 12th, 2010, 9:12 pm

ladislav wrote:It may be a scam. What is the real name of the site you are representing?
What makes you think it may be a scam?

User avatar
Master
Junior Poster
Posts: 510
Joined: December 22nd, 2007, 7:56 am
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart
Contact:

Post by Master » July 17th, 2010, 10:43 am

hehhahahaahahaa. she wrote, to take your money of course.

YoucancallmeAl
Freshman Poster
Posts: 126
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 5:50 am

Post by YoucancallmeAl » November 5th, 2010, 10:13 pm

Well, did you ever find out if she was a scammer?

At the foreign dating site I'm on now I occasionally get messages/interest from impossibly hot supermodel-looking women, usually Ukrainians. And I have to wonder: Why would a girl that ridiculously hot ever need to bother approaching guys in person, much less online???? Something is suspicious there.

So I haven't even responded to the perfect 10 supermodel-type women who are messaging me. I don't need to. There are plenty of very cute 8's and 9's that I would be very very happy with, so I'm responding to them instead.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 9:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry » November 6th, 2010, 3:36 pm

I usually would say that dudes on that this thread are trying to cockblock Winston, but I think we are trying to look out for Winston's best interest.

However, it might be real love. Ask Mary J. Blige.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

YoucancallmeAl
Freshman Poster
Posts: 126
Joined: November 4th, 2010, 5:50 am

Post by YoucancallmeAl » November 6th, 2010, 10:25 pm

YoucancallmeAl wrote:Well, did you ever find out if she was a scammer?

At the foreign dating site I'm on now I occasionally get messages/interest from impossibly hot supermodel-looking women, usually Ukrainians. And I have to wonder: Why would a girl that ridiculously hot ever need to bother approaching guys in person, much less online???? Something is suspicious there.

So I haven't even responded to the perfect 10 supermodel-type women who are messaging me. I don't need to. There are plenty of very cute 8's and 9's that I would be very very happy with, so I'm responding to them instead.
And as I just discovered even the less-than-perfect ones can be scammers too!

viewtopic.php?t=8980

Dammit!

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25914
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » December 10th, 2012, 2:48 pm

Wow check out this hot Russian babe I chatted with on ForeignWomen.com!

http://www.foreignwomen.com/view.php?profile=136258

ImageImageImage
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

marklambo
Junior Poster
Posts: 709
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 1:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Post by marklambo » December 17th, 2012, 6:56 am

Winston wrote:Wow check out this hot Russian babe I chatted with on ForeignWomen.com!

http://www.foreignwomen.com/view.php?profile=136258

ImageImageImage
I chatted with her too but I don't believe she's legit. She initially sent me 2 messages (both identical) which sounded pre written as a copy and paste. One day I was logged in, she sent a chat request and we chatted for about an hour online. But something just didn't feel right about her. Overall, that site has been weird. I did a 1 time trial for 30 days and it's almost expired and I will not be renewing. It's mostly filled with filipinas and girls trying to get you to sign up to their stupid web cam service.

But for those that like filipina girls, it's probably a great site but I find any kind of asian girl unattractive so it's the big reason why I am no longer renewing it. Every time I log on, I get constant chat requests from filipinas. It just got annoying so I barely log on anymore. I'm more into EE women or Latinas.

There is one legit Ukrainian that I'm talking to now though but we speak only on Skype and not from the site.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

terminator
Junior Poster
Posts: 513
Joined: September 3rd, 2012, 8:32 pm

Post by terminator » December 17th, 2012, 10:49 am

Sorry to say I think its a scam. If she was interested she would have given you a way to contact her e.g. by email or a phone No. This can be done in a way the site won't pick it up e.g. "My No. is: 2 three 3 9o8-5 one 3" Sms dating was the biggest scam ever - $2/sms is obviously a nice earner...

marklambo
Junior Poster
Posts: 709
Joined: November 4th, 2012, 1:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Post by marklambo » December 18th, 2012, 3:02 am

terminator wrote:Sorry to say I think its a scam. If she was interested she would have given you a way to contact her e.g. by email or a phone No. This can be done in a way the site won't pick it up e.g. "My No. is: 2 three 3 9o8-5 one 3" Sms dating was the biggest scam ever - $2/sms is obviously a nice earner...
yep for sure. I can easily spot who's legit and who's fake or has some kind of agenda. Funny thing is that also on that site, an AW also contacted me and tried talking to me for a while. She was too old for me though..... 30 with kids...yuck.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.

targetguy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 172
Joined: April 16th, 2011, 5:56 pm
Location: usa
Contact:

bewhere

Post by targetguy » December 18th, 2012, 3:37 am

8) I know there are a lot of good pi and ukraine women but a high percentage are there specifacllly as a way to make money. The huge cost of meeting some of these gals is outrageous and then support is another nighmere. If i get married to another foreign gal she is going to have to be a lot more self supportive then the last 2. With a ratio of 80 percent plus poor in the philippines most need food and medical attention especially divorced with children. Most of the foreign men sending support are in for a shock when the support is endless and they are not married. this is why i advise either live over there or find one that is self supporting until marriage.
no scammers

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25914
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » December 18th, 2012, 3:51 am

marklambo wrote: I chatted with her too but I don't believe she's legit. She initially sent me 2 messages (both identical) which sounded pre written as a copy and paste. One day I was logged in, she sent a chat request and we chatted for about an hour online. But something just didn't feel right about her. Overall, that site has been weird. I did a 1 time trial for 30 days and it's almost expired and I will not be renewing. It's mostly filled with filipinas and girls trying to get you to sign up to their stupid web cam service.

But for those that like filipina girls, it's probably a great site but I find any kind of asian girl unattractive so it's the big reason why I am no longer renewing it. Every time I log on, I get constant chat requests from filipinas. It just got annoying so I barely log on anymore. I'm more into EE women or Latinas.

There is one legit Ukrainian that I'm talking to now though but we speak only on Skype and not from the site.
So the Filipinas you met on there were legit?

What about the one legit Ukraine woman? Was she from that site or another?

I wrote some Chinese girls on there, but only one wrote me back so far in Chinese.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

User avatar
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2700
Joined: March 9th, 2011, 6:09 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Post by xiongmao » December 18th, 2012, 1:07 pm

These sites are good at making money from you. However, the girl I met on a pay-per-letter site did actually turn out to be real, and I ended up visiting her. So they're not all scammers!
I quit my boring cubicle slave job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Want to teach English overseas? Check out my TEFL blog.
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then join my free Asian dating site.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 25914
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Post by Winston » December 18th, 2012, 1:51 pm

xiongmao wrote:These sites are good at making money from you. However, the girl I met on a pay-per-letter site did actually turn out to be real, and I ended up visiting her. So they're not all scammers!
Which site was this?
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics”