Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Any advice for Russia Far East?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Any advice for Russia Far East?

Postby sweep » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:39 pm

Hello all,

First time poster here...I'm an Asian American now living in Asia (go figure) and I would like to fulfill my plan of visiting Russia to do a micro-version of following in Winston's footsteps (except the mugging part).

Since I'm gonna be short on time (maybe about a week or less) proximity is a factor for me. Thus, I'd like to venture to the Russian Far East - most likely Vladivostok and Khabarovsk.

Has anyone here been to either city or to the area in general? How would you compare it to Moscow, St Petersburg, Kiev in terms of standard of living, women, crime and personal safety, etc.?

I plan on documenting this trip and all the (hopefully) lovely lasses I meet. I look forward to any help or advice anyone can offer....thanks.

Freshman Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics