New Music Videos of Winston Wu in Russia and Philippines!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

New Music Videos of Winston Wu in Russia and Philippines!

Post by jamesbond »

Check out this video that was made (complete with some catchy music) of Winston's trip to Russia. The video is on Winston's Vimeo channel.

https://vimeo.com/56754366
Last edited by jamesbond on March 14th, 2014, 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this all new music video of me in Russia that Jamesbond put together, containing never before seen footage. It's so awesome! A must see!

Here also is a 30 minute collection of ALL NEW never before seen video footage of Winston in Russia interacting with girls, that JamesBond put together:

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this NEW music video created by JamesBond. It's AWESOME! And is set to the pop song "How will I know" by Whitney Houston. Notice how I look so much more ALIVE and HAPPY in it than I do in the US!

"If anyone feels they "come out of their shell" when overseas, try to keep something in mind. That person you are overseas is the real you. The person you are in America is a prisoner, nothing more." - Grunt
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New Music Video of Winston Wu in Russia!

Post by Winston »

I just made this video slide show of me and girls in Russia, Latvia and Lithuania using my phone's media program. Notice the girls FACES, SMILES, WINKS, and EXPRESSIONS. So open, relaxed and approachable huh? You will NEVER see that in America or Taiwan. It's a world of difference. This just goes to show that in the FSU, you dont have to try to be something you're not to meet and date girls. You can just BE YOURSELF! Thats the most liberating thing and the biggest FREEDOM, yet the most taboo secret in America as well. Not even the alternative media or Art Bell will touch this or compare. Also, doesn't my face look happy and excited in these photos, and don't these girls look fearless? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just created a playlist on my YouTube channel of the music videos of me and short clips of me in Russia being wild and free. lol. Here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... UwHM_wCf6c

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My original music video, created by MoPanda, is now up again. Here it is.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: New Music Videos of Winston Wu in Russia and Philippines

Post by Winston »

Update: I've combined all three parts of my dating abroad slide shows into one. See below.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: New Music Videos of Winston Wu in Russia and Philippines

Post by Winston »

Jamesbond, I put your video "How Winston became happier abroad" on my home page at the top. How does it look?

http://www.happierabroad.com