8 Reasons Asian men have a better social life in Russia than in America

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 8 Reasons Asian men have a better social life in Russia

Post by Rock »

yick wrote:Russia is a great place for women - not for actual sex but for interaction - as a man you aren't treated like the enemy, women will speak to you, smile at you, and then it is up to you of course.

I think anyone from anywhere can go to Russia and find someone - it might not be a model but they will find a woman who will love them, I was there is 1999 - I always remember walking across Izmaylovsky Park (spelling?) and seeing this weedy little Bangladeshi type - hand in hand with this beautiful white Russian girl - she was amazing looking. It has actually changed a lot from then - those days of Yeltsin in power and the crazy capitalism - it was the epitome of YOLO behaviour -if you never went to 'The Hungry Duck' in Moscow then you wouldn't believe what women could get up to within the drunken confines of a nightclub.

If a Russian woman actually does like you - you'll know - she just stares at you - stares you out - because what beautiful woman stares you out? Never happens anywhere else I have ever been.

And the white women married to Chinese men are usually Russian. Great women and Winston for me is right to laud the place as an alternative destination for men wanting someone nice for a LTR.
Do you think it's possible to find anything close to the same dynamic anywhere in Ukraine?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Rock wrote:
yick wrote:Russia is a great place for women - not for actual sex but for interaction - as a man you aren't treated like the enemy, women will speak to you, smile at you, and then it is up to you of course.

I think anyone from anywhere can go to Russia and find someone - it might not be a model but they will find a woman who will love them, I was there is 1999 - I always remember walking across Izmaylovsky Park (spelling?) and seeing this weedy little Bangladeshi type - hand in hand with this beautiful white Russian girl - she was amazing looking. It has actually changed a lot from then - those days of Yeltsin in power and the crazy capitalism - it was the epitome of YOLO behaviour -if you never went to 'The Hungry Duck' in Moscow then you wouldn't believe what women could get up to within the drunken confines of a nightclub.

If a Russian woman actually does like you - you'll know - she just stares at you - stares you out - because what beautiful woman stares you out? Never happens anywhere else I have ever been.

And the white women married to Chinese men are usually Russian. Great women and Winston for me is right to laud the place as an alternative destination for men wanting someone nice for a LTR.
Do you think it's possible to find anything close to the same dynamic anywhere in Ukraine?
I have never been to the Ukraine but I have been told it is very similar - so though I can't advise on Ukraine, I can say if you fancy giving Russia a go, Rock. I heartily recommend it.

Another great thing about Russia is the men, of course there are jerks, drunks, vagabonds, thieves and racists BUT there are loads of nice friendly men who won't cockblock you and will in fact help you get women - Russian male friends are some of the best you will ever make, if any Russian really likes you (male or female), they will give you the shirt off their back.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

yick wrote:
Rock wrote:

I have never been to the Ukraine but I have been told it is very similar - so though I can't advise on Ukraine, I can say if you fancy giving Russia a go, Rock. I heartily recommend it.

Another great thing about Russia is the men, of course there are jerks, drunks, vagabonds, thieves and racists BUT there are loads of nice friendly men who won't cockblock you and will in fact help you get women - Russian male friends are some of the best you will ever make, if any Russian really likes you (male or female), they will give you the shirt off their back.
I think Ukraine is more practical and user friendly for Anglo visitors due to current low costs, visa situation, and some areas which have milder climates.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Yick,
Ukraine is easy to get into. You fly in and they give you a 3 month visa at the airport for free. But Russia requires a visa and is a bit of a hassle. You gotta mail your passport to an agency like GotoRussia.net or give it to a travel agency. So Ukraine is more convenient. Plus it's supposed to be lower cost now and the women more desperate to leave.

I was only in Ukraine two weeks. It's not exactly like Russia. The people are more reserved. Ladislav will tell you that too. But the women are very feminine and down to earth and a man's chances to get a woman are good there. I think they will like Rock more than me.

Rock and I plan to try out Ukraine. There are many guys who say that Ukraine is a dating paradise for men, so there's probably some truth to it. When I was there, I couldn't speak any Russian yet so I was a bit handicapped. Now I can speak a lot better though.

Rock's impression is that in Ukraine a guy doesn't have to be big and macho. He just has to be stylish and dress well, whereas in Russia they like big macho men.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Rock wrote: Do you think it's possible to find anything close to the same dynamic anywhere in Ukraine?
In many ways Ukrainians are similar with Russians. Besides that, around 15-20% of the population of Ukraine are indigenous Russians. I even don’t consider the eastern Ukraine, where Russians are the majority, because I assume you don’t want to go there. :lol:

You should assess yourself soberly. It is not Philippines, where majority of girls are into foreigners. People are down to earth, and if you are after sex only, or play around with them, girls will treat you accordingly. So beware.

Also if you are not white and you don’t have Slavic facial features, you should always use your common sense. Nationalism is on the rise. I don’t think it is a big problem in Kiyv around the tourist spots, though if you want to experience a night life, watch out for drunk youth and try to avoid conflict situations.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock is white and his face has slavic features. I think he could pass for a russian. Thats why i said he would do better than me. Im asian. What percentage of ukrainian girls would like an asian guy?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:But Yick,
Ukraine is easy to get into. You fly in and they give you a 3 month visa at the airport for free. But Russia requires a visa and is a bit of a hassle. You gotta mail your passport to an agency like GotoRussia.net or give it to a travel agency. So Ukraine is more convenient. Plus it's supposed to be lower cost now and the women more desperate to leave.

Rock and I plan to try out Ukraine. There are many guys who say that Ukraine is a dating paradise for men, so there's probably some truth to it.
Yes, but consider the Zeitgeists of the two countries, and what effect that might have on relationships. Ukraine is now a subservient satellite of the U.S. Like the U.S., its public life is built entirely upon lies, and controlled by Jewish oligarchs. It is, like the U.S., intellectually, morally and spiritually bankrupt. The Jews have made clear it is to be used as a pawn in the geopolitical struggle with Russia; indeed it may have been singled out for special oppression, since much of Jewish persecution in Czarist Russia actually took place in the Ukraine, if I have my history right. Talmudic Jews bent on world domination have a long memory.There is no chance that life will get better in Ukraine under current conditions.

I would point out also, on the basis of considerable recent personal experience, that these dating sites featuring model-caliber Ukrainian women, such as AFA, are nothing but a vast wasteland of fraud designed to separate western suckers from their money. The cynicism involved in these enterprises is remarkable, even by American standards.

Russia, on the other hand, seems to be undergoing one of the great renaissances of the human spirit, based around traditional Christian understandings and values. It currently has the good fortune of having one of the great political leaders in human history. While it has problems, the possibility of reform is very real. There is the chance that life can get better, and I'd think that would make an enormous difference in human psychology.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Winston wrote:Rock is white and his face has slavic features. I think he could pass for a russian. Thats why i said he would do better than me. Im asian. What percentage of ukrainian girls would like an asian guy?
I have no idea about percentage, but it should be plus-minus the same as in Russia.
If you know some basic Russian, it will be a big advantage for sure.
Just be realistic. If you are looking for relationship, you could find a decent woman both in Russia and Ukraine. If you are looking for fun, you will more likely encounter a scammer, who wants to screw you.
Last edited by Russian1860 on October 12th, 2016, 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

gsjackson wrote: I would point out also, on the basis of considerable recent personal experience, that these dating sites featuring model-caliber Ukrainian women, such as AFA, are nothing but a vast wasteland of fraud designed to separate western suckers from their money. The cynicism involved in these enterprises is remarkable, even by American standards.
Yes, I think so too. Dating sites, intended for foreigners are definitely not the best way to find decent Russian woman.
If you prefer to get acquainted on web, I guess, you better search through facebook or russian analog of facebook - vk dot com. Of course it will be harder to find a girl this way, since not all of them are inclined to dating, but at least you have more chances to find a decent one.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Russian1860 wrote:
gsjackson wrote: I would point out also, on the basis of considerable recent personal experience, that these dating sites featuring model-caliber Ukrainian women, such as AFA, are nothing but a vast wasteland of fraud designed to separate western suckers from their money. The cynicism involved in these enterprises is remarkable, even by American standards.
Yes, I think so too. Dating sites, intended for foreigners are definitely not the best way to find decent Russian woman.
If you prefer to get acquainted on web, I guess, you better search through facebook or russian analog of facebook - vk dot com. Of course it will be harder to find a girl this way, since not all of them are inclined to dating, but at least you have more chances to find a decent one.
There were also russian pen pal sites too that i used. They had genuine girls on there that are not trying to scam anyone. But they were curious about foreigners and seeking some pen pals for language culture exchange.

How do you know if a russian girl is a scammer though? What are the signs? And what do you mean by scams? That she will ask for money and gifts? Or try to get a green card without love?

Are you russian? How long you lived in russia or abroad? Where did you grow up?

Also, how do you explain the success of mark davis and his ukraine tours?

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=9751

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Russian1860 wrote:
Winston wrote:Rock is white and his face has slavic features. I think he could pass for a russian. Thats why i said he would do better than me. Im asian. What percentage of ukrainian girls would like an asian guy?
I have no idea about percentage, but it should be plus-minus the same as in Russia.
If you know some basic Russian, it will be a big advantage for sure.
Just be realistic. If you are looking for relationship, you could find a decent woman both in Russia and Ukraine. If you are looking for fun, you will more likely encounter a scammer, who wants to screw you.
Yes with my Russian language skills and aggressive cold approaching skills, i can get many numbers and dates in russia. I have before. But the problem is that these dates dont usually result in sex. I dont know if its possible to "close the deal". Usually after dinner or the date, the girl goes home and says her mom is waiting for her. She doesn't want to stay with me or get intimate.

What can you do about that? I feel powerless, like theres little i can do about it. I dont think russian women are as easy to bed as people claim. But of course it depends on how attractive the man is. Some men arouse sexual desire in women and some dont. Ive been told that i do not arouse sexual desire in russian women. So i dont get sex easily. Nothing i can do about that.

The only way i can get sex is by either finding true love or using shady prostitutes. But true love is difficult to control or predict. Its kind of up to the forces of destiny. Its not something you can control. As to prostitutes, most russian prostitutes have bad attitude and give bad service without any sweetness like filipina p4p girls do. They are kind of cold and rushed.

So what do you suggest then? I see no easy way around this.

El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo »

Why dont we have a poll on where Winston and Rock go next, and you do go to the place with the most votes. Also a date should be set, say jan 2017 to stop Murphy's law holding Winston back. I'd be interested in reading about a trip you guys did in Ukraine, Myanmar would be good too. Actually Madagascar would be my number one choice, I can only imagine the adventures you'd have.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Winston wrote: Are you russian?
Yes, I am pure Russian.
Winston wrote: How do you know if a russian girl is a scammer though? What are the signs? And what do you mean by scams? That she will ask for money and gifts? Or try to get a green card without love?
I didn’t mean anything specific. Whatever she does to make money off you in dishonest way, can be defined as a scam. And I don’t think Russian scammers are different from other nationalities, so there are no any special signs, applicable towards Russians solely. Just use your common sense. If you sense something is fishy, or too good to be true, then you should be extra careful. Of course, if she asks money or gifts from a guy she barely knows, it’s definitely a red flag.
Winston wrote: Yes with my Russian language skills and aggressive cold approaching skills, i can get many numbers and dates in russia. I have before. But the problem is that these dates dont usually result in sex. I dont know if its possible to "close the deal". Usually after dinner or the date, the girl goes home and says her mom is waiting for her. She doesn't want to stay with me or get intimate.

What can you do about that? I feel powerless, like theres little i can do about it. I dont think russian women are as easy to bed as people claim. But of course it depends on how attractive the man is. Some men arouse sexual desire in women and some dont. Ive been told that i do not arouse sexual desire in russian women. So i dont get sex easily. Nothing i can do about that.
Treat her as a peer so that to be successful and don’t show your real intentions. Let’s say you got acquainted with a pretty woman in New York and offered her to join a dinner with you. Would you get laid after the first dinner? I doubt. Same logic applies towards Russian woman. If you hint her for sex on a first date, she will reject you as a matter of principle, since she thinks you court just to pump her. But she has too much self respect to make this happen. I dn’t know how you court women, but maybe the problem is you are too impatient? Be smart and creative. Don’t even hint about sex on a first date. Don’t spend money on her. If she enjoys your company, it is not necessary. Let’s say you can invite her to feed swans at Kolomenskoye park in the outskirts of Moscow. It might seem romantic for a woman, and doesn’t require money. Everything you need is to buy a loaf of bread, which costs less than one dollar, to feed the birds. But be a gentleman at the same time, and make a woman to feel like a woman. If she likes you, everything desirable will happen.
Winston wrote: The only way i can get sex is by either finding true love or using shady prostitutes. But true love is difficult to control or predict. Its kind of up to the forces of destiny. Its not something you can control. As to prostitutes, most russian prostitutes have bad attitude and give bad service without any sweetness like filipina p4p girls do. They are kind of cold and rushed.

So what do you suggest then? I see no easy way around this.
Yes, indeed p4p is not the best in Russia. If you want to get laid on the first day, then probably you should try to go to a night club. There is an ancient saying in Latin “femina in vino non curator vagina”, which can be translated as “woman is not a hostess of her p***y, when she is drunk”. Women in Russia are used to drink quite a lot when they chill out. Try your luck there. But being a foreigner you should be extra careful and don’t make drunk yourself there.

Everything above mentioned is applicable towards Ukraine as well. Although we have some differences, the way of thinking in general is the same.
Last edited by Russian1860 on October 12th, 2016, 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

El_Caudillo wrote:Why dont we have a poll on where Winston and Rock go next, and you do go to the place with the most votes. Also a date should be set, say jan 2017 to stop Murphy's law holding Winston back. I'd be interested in reading about a trip you guys did in Ukraine, Myanmar would be good too. Actually Madagascar would be my number one choice, I can only imagine the adventures you'd have.
Madagascar is very user unfriendly.

1. English is rare there. You can get around in French but Malagasy is the language used most.

2. It's one of the poorest countries in the world and infrastructure is awful.

3. It's an island far off the coast of SE African mainland so it's extremely remote and requires multiple long haul flights from anywhere civilized.

4. The island is huge (many Taiwan's could fit in it lol), roads are bad to impassible, there are many mountains, and domestic flights are priced exorbitantly high and are known to be unreliable (often cancelled last minute).

5. The risk of being a violent crime victim can be high in some areas.

6. Winston doesn't seem to be into those girls, even the carmel colored ones who look more Indonesian. I remember pointing out a lighter skinned Malagasy girl in Pattaya and he still considered her black lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

El_Caudillo wrote:Why dont we have a poll on where Winston and Rock go next, and you do go to the place with the most votes. Also a date should be set, say jan 2017 to stop Murphy's law holding Winston back. I'd be interested in reading about a trip you guys did in Ukraine, Myanmar would be good too. Actually Madagascar would be my number one choice, I can only imagine the adventures you'd have.
If we visit Ukraine or anywhere in FSU, I would wanna push it to late April at earliest because I have very poor tolerance for cold weather or cool weather mixed with rain.