8 Reasons Asian men have a better social life in Russia than in America

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:Btw, one Russian girl I asked out named Anna turned out to be a brutally honest racist. She told me this:

She said that I was not ugly or unattractive. I was decent looking. But I "lacked sexuality" in that I do not induce sexual desire in Russian women. Russians call is "lack of sexuality". It's not something you can control. For Russian women, some men do not induce sexual desire, even if they are good looking. So that obviously worked against me.

Anna was also racist and believed that Asian men should go for women in Asia. She admitted that Russian women do not generally find Asian men attractive. But she also said that I personally lacked qualities that would make Russian women sexual with me. It wasn't anything I could help.

However, Anna was very approachable and gave me her number right when I met her, so my claim about that was right. She bummed some expensive dinners off me, but insulted me brutally at the same time, even going so far as using racial slurs.

But like I said, just before I left Russia, I met three girls that seemed to genuinely like me, one of which was Alina, the girl I proposed to and lived with me in an apartment. The other two were Marina (a pretty blonde) and Jenya (a super hot olive complexion girl).

So after many months, I only found what I wanted just as I was leaving. Again, Murphy's Law rules my life, as usual.
Btw, I forgot to add that this Anna also found Asian men disgusting and wasn't shy about saying it.

The odd thing though, is why she would go out with me in the first place if she didn't like Asian men. It didn't add up. But then again, a lot of Russians simply don't make sense and do not act with any logic. They simply revel in chaos.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The odd thing though, is why she would go out with me in the first place if she didn't like Asian men.
Because you came from abroad and she was curious about you.
It didn't add up. But then again, a lot of Russians simply don't make sense and do not act with any logic. They simply revel in chaos
Especially if they are bored young girls who need some excitement with no committment of having to put out for it.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

One of my Asian bros went to Russia 7 times already and had happy experiences there. When I met him in LA he hadn't gone to Russia yet. He just sent me this email:
Not only did I survive Russia, I thrived...!!! I learned enough Russian to read signs so I was able to get around Moscow, St Petersburg and cities using the subway and other public transportation systems on my own. Met so many beautiful young college women. Prior to my first visit to Russia, you came to visit me and my friend as you know. My friend and I has great success with Russian women since then. I agree with your website named, "Happier Abroad." Definitely happier when it comes to meeting beautiful women!!!

What's your number? I'll call you sometimes and share with you some more if you're interested.
So perhaps Ladislav's 8 reasons are still valid?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Winston,

I'm surprise your friend is doing OK. I keep hearing about the neo-nazi movement in Russia. I mean I seen some of these hate crimes and honestly it worked on me.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

I'm surprise your friend is doing OK. I keep hearing about the neo-nazi movement in Russia. I mean I seen some of these hate crimes and honestly it worked on me.
It's really rolling the dice. What Winston says is kind of irresponsible because there are some guys who are non-white who will go up there and may end up in a political/social climate that's pretty dangerous. I do think the situation is very nationalistic and hostile towards non-slavs. Other countries in eastern europe are probably better options.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Ladislav is really writing good stuff. However!

My friend is from city of Tyumen, which is an oil capital of Russia, the city is located in Siberia. I've talked to him a lot, he recently married an American white trash chick in order to get his green card and education in the US, I know it's not related to the topic, but he NEVER wanted to live in the USA and can't wait to get back to Russia when he gets his U.S. citizenship.

So Tyumen' is Siberia, but trust me - all of the guys I met are as European as it gets. I even met people from Vladivostok - far East city, close to China and Japan - those guys and girls were exactly the same as I am.

What you guys don't realize is that we all - people from former Soviet Republics - share the same heritage which is 70 years of being ONE country, borders were open, people migrated back and forth. For example, Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev was from my home city in Ukraine. Current president of Kazakhstan got his education in my home city in Ukraine as well. I can find something in common with someone from Kazakhstan as easy as I would with someone from Armenia or Russian far East. Our background, knowledge of Russian and former history of unity brings us together, no matter what country we live in at the moment.

What matters is the childhood! That's the primary reason I DON'T WANT my children to grow up in the USA. Because I've seen separated twins - one grew up in the USA and one grew up in Russia. The girl in Russia is typical beautiful skinny good looking tender feminine etc. Her twin US sister is fat, snobby, fake, dresses up in pajamas, has no hair style... That's the difference!!! Not the blood, not ethnicity, not parents... IT'S the CULTURE, FOOD and SOCIETY! Certainly, ethnicity plays a huge role in overall development, i.e. Jews would always be smarter than most kids in class, Asians would mostly be more persistent etc (not to be racist), but there are certain things that play a role in our lives that connect to our ethnicity. However, WHO WE ARE and WHAT WE ARE comes out of our childhood.

Siberian people certainly are NOT Asian. Those indigenous Russian people could be called Asians, like Yakuts etc. Irkutsk will most likely have many Asian looking girls, same as city of Yakutsk and surrounding areas. You don't have to live there - summers there are pretty warm, pick a week in July and go to visit Irkutsk, Yakutsk and other cities if you are Asian. I BET you will love it because those areas are still not discovered by foreigners and girls will LOVE you.
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

have2fly wrote:What matters is the childhood! That's the primary reason I DON'T WANT my children to grow up in the USA. Because I've seen separated twins - one grew up in the USA and one grew up in Russia. The girl in Russia is typical beautiful skinny good looking tender feminine etc. Her twin US sister is fat, snobby, fake, dresses up in pajamas, has no hair style... That's the difference!!! Not the blood, not ethnicity, not parents... IT'S the CULTURE, FOOD and SOCIETY!
The part about childhood is so true! However, I am so tired of the nature vs. nurture argument - your genetics determine your physical characteristics, but not your personality - that is determined by your environment, especially while growing up! The examples you mentioned can all be attributed to strong cultural influence.

For many people, I have come up with what I call the "accent test" - if the person has an accent, they likely grew up elsewhere, and therefore won't act like North Americans. This test works in the vast majority of cases.

Regarding the main topic, there is confusion here regarding ethnicity, nationality, and citizenship. Your ethnicity is determined by your genes, your nationality is determined by your culture, and your citizenship is determined by your passport. Russians living in Siberia are not ethnically Russian for the most part; however, the nationality of most of them is Russian, and the vast majority are citizens of Russia. This is the difference that can be expressed in Russian by the words "russkiy" (a person of Russian ethnicity) and "rossiyanin" (a person of Russian nationality and/or citizenship).
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

have2fly wrote:Ladislav is really writing good stuff. However!

My friend is from city of Tyumen, which is an oil capital of Russia, the city is located in Siberia. I've talked to him a lot, he recently married an American white trash chick in order to get his green card and education in the US, I know it's not related to the topic, but he NEVER wanted to live in the USA and can't wait to get back to Russia when he gets his U.S. citizenship.

So Tyumen' is Siberia, but trust me - all of the guys I met are as European as it gets. I even met people from Vladivostok - far East city, close to China and Japan - those guys and girls were exactly the same as I am.

What you guys don't realize is that we all - people from former Soviet Republics - share the same heritage which is 70 years of being ONE country, borders were open, people migrated back and forth. For example, Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev was from my home city in Ukraine. Current president of Kazakhstan got his education in my home city in Ukraine as well. I can find something in common with someone from Kazakhstan as easy as I would with someone from Armenia or Russian far East. Our background, knowledge of Russian and former history of unity brings us together, no matter what country we live in at the moment.

What matters is the childhood! That's the primary reason I DON'T WANT my children to grow up in the USA. Because I've seen separated twins - one grew up in the USA and one grew up in Russia. The girl in Russia is typical beautiful skinny good looking tender feminine etc. Her twin US sister is fat, snobby, fake, dresses up in pajamas, has no hair style... That's the difference!!! Not the blood, not ethnicity, not parents... IT'S the CULTURE, FOOD and SOCIETY! Certainly, ethnicity plays a huge role in overall development, i.e. Jews would always be smarter than most kids in class, Asians would mostly be more persistent etc (not to be racist), but there are certain things that play a role in our lives that connect to our ethnicity. However, WHO WE ARE and WHAT WE ARE comes out of our childhood.

Siberian people certainly are NOT Asian. Those indigenous Russian people could be called Asians, like Yakuts etc. Irkutsk will most likely have many Asian looking girls, same as city of Yakutsk and surrounding areas. You don't have to live there - summers there are pretty warm, pick a week in July and go to visit Irkutsk, Yakutsk and other cities if you are Asian. I BET you will love it because those areas are still not discovered by foreigners and girls will LOVE you.
@Have2fly,

You speak intelligently where applicable [most of the time], but I noticed you are tippy-toeing away from talking about other races in this context. Please do not stop reading at this point.

Where do you have proof that Asians are the most persistent in education? I understand how Jews are the most business-savvy...but most intelligent? You are contra"dick"-ing yourself.

Why do I say that you are doing that? It's because you just finished saying it's about the "... IT'S the CULTURE, FOOD and SOCIETY!" that deciphers how people yield to become. Alas I have seen Indians come out of piss-poor conditions and shine through the perils of life. Some inner-city kids regardless of race, too. Indians are South Asians, not too far in demographic distance from their East Asian counterparts, and remember, as you said, those people are the most persistent. :O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Some inner-city kids regardless of race, too. Indians are South Asians, not too far in demographic distance from their East Asian counterparts, and remember, as you said, those people are the most persistent. :O)
Oh boy. I don't wanna argue with this kind of stuff. It's all stereotypical. My answer to these kind of questions is extremely simple:

How many Jews have you seen homeless begging for money on major intersections in any city? So far, I haven't seen any.

Another thing - we can argue so much about what genes and ethnicity bla-bla-bla. However, I am not seen many Asians being homeless either. Yeah, I've seen one Chinese student cheating on the exam in my university, but there are people trying to cheat anywhere.

So I am not a racial extremist, nor I am racially biased. I used to love everyone BEFORE I moved to the US. Now, having been called a "cracker" "white boy" "snow flake" and almost being robbed twice, having my car stolen by the black dude, I really wanna use the "N*" word some times. Again, I still respect all races, colors, nations etc. But some (mainly blacks in America) don't respect me just because I am white.

In contradiction, I met many blacks while I was in France and ALL of them were friendly, educated, well-mannered and NOT ghetto at all! They were truly nice people. Same goes for blacks in Canada - I have to see it for myself, but my friends told me that Canadian blacks are nice educated people. Of course there are many good black people in the USA, but there is a certain stereotype in my head now due to all of these experiences. And truly speaking? I feel safer in Asian Chinatown neighborhood than in South Chicago ghetto. Yes, one can say Jews were always rich and their kids become rich etc. Blacks had to go through slavery etc. OK, fine. I do agree with one point: US blacks have the lowest social culture out of developed Western countries. Was it a direct result of racism, slavery and segregation? Maybe. The question is too tough to answer and argument about this is off topic anyways.

To continue my point - Jews in any world country are rich and live a decent life. There are many Russian Jews that migrated to the USA about 15-20 years ago without ANY money, I met many of them. About 80% of them are middle to rich status in the USA, many making more than 100 000+ a year. Now how come these Soviet Jewish people who never lived under "free markets" and "capitalist system" come to a completely foreign English-speaking country with no money, no knowledge, no language and succeed in learning language, culture, economy, life while people that are born in the States don't? Same goes for other immigrants, not just Jews.

Again, please, I don't want to argue, this is my point of view, my life experience, I am just sharing here.
tradcom
Freshman Poster

Post by tradcom »

Don't you think that's based on cultural and/or family influence, rather than genetics, though, have2fly?
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

have2fly wrote:To continue my point - Jews in any world country are rich and live a decent life. There are many Russian Jews that migrated to the USA about 15-20 years ago without ANY money, I met many of them. About 80% of them are middle to rich status in the USA, many making more than 100 000+ a year. Now how come these Soviet Jewish people who never lived under "free markets" and "capitalist system" come to a completely foreign English-speaking country with no money, no knowledge, no language and succeed in learning language, culture, economy, life while people that are born in the States don't? Same goes for other immigrants, not just Jews.
You can find some of your answers by looking up "Ashkenazi intelligence". But I'd also point out that the Russian Jews are usually more secular & highly educated from life under USSR. The immigration of Russian Jews was a huge boost to the state of Israel.

However, within Israel, you'd find some ultra-Orthodox Jews who don't work, don't serve in the army, pop lots of kids, and live off government welfare. These Jews do not fit in the "rich and live a decent life" category. You can read more about it here:

http://www.theworld.org/2010/10/25/welf ... odox-jews/

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/may/10 ... e-20100511

Welfare system could cause Israel to collapse, economist warns

Nearly one in five Israeli men between the ages of 35 and 54 do not work, including Arabs and ultra-Orthodox Jews, says Dan Ben-David. As their numbers rise, so does the economic peril, he says.

Nearly 27% of Arab men and 65% of ultra-Orthodox Jews don't work, government figures show. The non-employment rate for ultra-Orthodox men has tripled since 1970, Ben-David said.

As for those who thinks the Jews all stand on the same side in the Israel/Zionism issue:

http://artintifada.wordpress.com/2009/0 ... allery-01/

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The anti-Israel Jews portrayed above are probably protesting in the USA. Of course! In NY, too. There are all kinds of wacky groups there. There are also Black Jews who sit on the street and preach about all those Europeans running around in Israel not being Jews while they are the true Jews. Black American guys with thick Southern accents wearing Ottoman fezes with big stars of David on them.

The Jews in the US have got it good- they are protected by US law, are not discriminated against ( by law, that is) are considered " white" by US ethnic taxonomy ( not Asians- while they were Asians in Europe, yup!), have full US nationality-( once someone is born in the US, he is an American and no one will say no) are just as American as anyone else, are rarely attacked except by some wacko ( who is promptly punished) and are really living a good life. They live in a community where everyone supports each other and helps each other with business. So, to them the US is the promised land.

Also, keep in mind that the group of Hasidic Jews who is against Israel is very small. I would say not even a thousand. Maybe not even a hundred. Some even flew to Iran to sit alongside Ahmedinjad (sp.) and support him while he was saying all kinds of militaristic crap.

Things were not good for Jews in Europe, though. The Jews were non citizens for centuries if not millenia because of racial and religious prohibitions, were not allowed to practice most professions including agriculture, were shut out of universities in many cases and were treated by Europeans as non European Asiatics/Semites and Christ killers. They were not second class citizens of European countries but simply non citizens and devil's spawn. There is no "white" classification in the old world and either you are Polish or not German or not. Jews were not seen as Polish or German but as Hebrews. No matter now well assimilated and how many generations in the countries. Those are bloodline countries not birthright countries.

Nothing like this is happening in the USA. At least not now. Yes, Jews used to be discriminated against in the US but the government considered them Americans and native born and did not conduct a campaign to have them kicked out and sent back to their country.

But as a result of the European maltreatment and add to that organized pogroms with the aiding and abetting of the local police and military and you have a recipe for Zionism- moving out of those horrible countries and back to the place where the Europeans told them they should go back to. Sure, America let in many Jews but also it did not let in many as well. Those went to Israel for the most part.
Now, Europe has changed, passed all these new democratic nationality laws, racial discrimination laws and the separation of church and state but still you do not see Jews in Europe protesting against Israel.

They still remember pogroms and they know that they will never really be part of the nationality of the country they are living in because of different ethnic decent and religion and often just physically looking different from the local population. So, those are happy to have Israel to go back to in case sh!t again hits the fan and angry mobs start attacking them and killing them.

Soviet Jews had to be five times as smart as the indigenous population of the country in order to get into universities and to get jobs and still they were discriminated against. They had the words "nationality Hebrew" written in their identification documents and basically barred from most good jobs and careers. Some, the brilliant ones, who also kissed enough Slavic bosses ' asses made it to the top but most did not. They were declared as a non-indigenous, Semitic nationality of foreign middle eastern origin even if they had lived in those countries for many centuries.

Nothing like this would have happened in the US.

So, they had to study as hard as they could, many changed their names to Slavic names but still they would not be accepted there. Kind of like squaring the circle- you can never really make a circle out of a square.

So, when they went to the US, basically they were ready for the US market. The only major hurdle was to learn the language and if professional, getting relicensed.

It takes about a year + to transfer the knowledge from one language to another if you study hard. And a couple of years to get new licenses. The brain is already in place, see? And there are Jewish organizations that will help them that are strong and have money.

And now you have a job market and educational arena upon which they can successfully compete. The only ones who are as intelligent as they are the Chinese or other North Asians. There are no Germans or Russians to compete with, no Dutch , no Poles, no Brits.

The bulk of the Anglo population despises intellectualism and is into business ( whether they always succeed or not is another story), and does not help each other but competes with one another; many other non Anglo groups in their bulk are also weaker than them when it comes to knowledge, so, you have a huge job market where you can apply yourself.

The educational standards are low now- much lower than in the USSR, the population ( now) is dumbified and is into ghetto rap, video games, and just spending and consuming, swaggering and grandstanding; smart people are ostracized and seen as nurds and weirdos so, you have very little competition. With the mind honed in the hateful commie USSR, your life in the US is guaranteed.

The only thing that is missing is a pool of gorgeous ladies that they were used to back in the ol' country. But many marry their own, help each other and bingo- God Bless America! The best place on earth.
Last edited by ladislav on November 11th, 2010, 10:30 pm, edited 6 times in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Don't you think that's based on cultural and/or family influence, rather than genetics, though, have2fly?
Actually, I think "good family" means that you grow up knowing values, such as: friendship, care for your relatives, helping your parents etc etc. Your family also teaches you many things that help you in life, like experience, guidance, morals etc. I was extremely shocked when I heard one American mother saying that "My daughter should make her own mistakes" :) Wow! I mean we all makes mistakes, but to be that careless and actually WANTING your child to have a crappy life? No Russian (Ukrainian) girl in sane condition would say that!

Now family influence also depends on the country because in Ukraine there is a certain stereotype of what and how children should be brought up. And let me tell you - that stereotype ROCKS! Children are viewed not as a commodity or entertainment, but as a goal and biggest meaning in life. Of course there are good and bad families like everywhere.

Therefore, family values differ from country to country. But CULTURE is what makes you American, Canadian or Russian because who are the Americans? Simply mixed up races from the whole planet! Well, why don't these people act like they did at their home countries? Because American propaganda and hatred towards "other way of doing things" just kicks out any wish to continue to "be yourself". It brainwashes you into being ignorant, grow long 5 inch messy stupid hair in high school and eat junk pizza at the mall hanging out with complete douchebags like yourself. Try being different, try to dress better or show a little "care" in your eyes or actions - those douchebags will make fun of you for being "lousy weak loser", that's what kind good people are labeled in the USA. So you have to be a retard to actually fit in :) Amazing. No no, my kids are not growing up in America. No freaking way!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. That Asian bro I mentioned scored a lot more in Russia than I did. How come? Maybe I'm just too short and not masculine looking enough? Or maybe my karmic vibes carry more of a "loser asexual aura"? A Russian girl did say that I was good looking but just "asexual" in that I lacked sexuality and did not bring out desire in Russian women. Is that why?

My 7 visits to Russia were in the span of 3 years from 2006 to 2009. My first trip was one of the best. I stayed for a month in Moscow, St Petersburg and Cheboksary.

Masha (23), Maria (22), Julia (19), Xena (18), Nina (21), Vavara (19) are half of the women I dated and went all the way meaning I scored. I also scored with the other half. The number next to their name is their age. The other half I forgot their names but they're mostly under or around 20 yrs old. So you can say I dated a dozen women during the span of 3 yrs.

I met Masha, Nina, Xena online through a social network. The others I met in person while I was in Russia. I would meet them in a store, on the street or at a university. It's funny how easy it is to strike a conversation by asking for directions by pretending I'm lost eventhough I know exactly where I'm going. :) None of these women are hookers. I am scared of catching diseases so I don't go for prostitutes. Besides, there's no need. There are plenty of good beautiful young women. I guess I've been lucky too because all the women I dated don't ask me to buy them anything. They are not users. In fact, I would have considered marrying almost half of them.

I only told your my partial story so when you get back to America, let's talk. I may try to call you on skype. How do I find you on skype?

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote:Check this out. That Asian bro I mentioned scored a lot more in Russia than I did. How come? Maybe I'm just too short and not masculine looking enough?
People on here have pointed out repeatedly that you have a pot belly, a bad haircut, and dress poorly. I seem to recall the term "taxi driver" being thrown about quite frequently.

This doesn't mean you have to have a sculpted body or wear Armani but your sense of style and personal appearance is undeniably bad. I've heard you speak on youtube before as well and you seem to drone and maintain a poker face. I bet that really turns women on.

If you took up some advice from someone who can evaluate you in person and fix this I bet it would help as well. Instead you blame your race and call other people "stupid" when it's really just you.

Women aren't going to tell you these things even if you've known them for awhile.