8 Reasons Asian men have a better social life in Russia than in America

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:Check this out. That Asian bro I mentioned scored a lot more in Russia than I did. How come? Maybe I'm just too short and not masculine looking enough?
People on here have pointed out repeatedly that you have a pot belly, a bad haircut, and dress poorly. I seem to recall the term "taxi driver" being thrown about quite frequently.

This doesn't mean you have to have a sculpted body or wear Armani but your sense of style and personal appearance is undeniably bad. I've heard you speak on youtube before as well and you seem to drone and maintain a poker face. I bet that really turns women on.

If you took up some advice from someone who can evaluate you in person and fix this I bet it would help as well. Instead you blame your race and call other people "stupid" when it's really just you.

Women aren't going to tell you these things even if you've known them for awhile.
So why should I believe you over others? None of the women who said I wasn't attractive said that it was cause of my clothes or hair or personality. I'm just not their type. Clothes don't make that much of a difference. They just add to your looks if they like it.

Rock doesn't have to wear anything special either. Just casual clothes. It's all about your natural look and personality.

It's not one thing. It's the whole package. Chemistry is about your whole package and how it interacts with theirs.

Let's test your hypothesis then Repatriate. Tell me exactly what to wear and how to style my hair and then I'll go out and see if it makes any difference.

Show me a pic of how I should dress and look, using someone with a similar look to me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Winston wrote: So why should I believe you over others? None of the women who said I wasn't attractive said that it was cause of my clothes or hair or personality. I'm just not their type. Clothes don't make that much of a difference. They just add to your looks if they like it.
"You're not my type" is a polite way of shutting you down because they just don't find you attractive. If you haven't known this woman long and that's what comes out of her mouth then that's how you know it's most likely 100% appearance based.
Rock doesn't have to wear anything special either. Just casual clothes. It's all about your natural look and personality.
I've never seen Rock but you said he was tall and that can compensate for other things such as age, fitness, or even handsomeness. The thing is if you have none of those natural physical advantages then you have to rely on personality and a good sense of style. Style isn't everything but it can certainly influence a woman's basic perception of how much care you put into yourself and how well socialized you are.
Let's test your hypothesis then Repatriate. Tell me exactly what to wear and how to style my hair and then I'll go out and see if it makes any difference.

Show me a pic of how I should dress and look, using someone with a similar look to me.
I'll look around and find some comparisons and message you with them when I have time.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:Check this out. That Asian bro I mentioned scored a lot more in Russia than I did. How come? Maybe I'm just too short and not masculine looking enough?
People on here have pointed out repeatedly that you have a pot belly, a bad haircut, and dress poorly. I seem to recall the term "taxi driver" being thrown about quite frequently.

This doesn't mean you have to have a sculpted body or wear Armani but your sense of style and personal appearance is undeniably bad. I've heard you speak on youtube before as well and you seem to drone and maintain a poker face. I bet that really turns women on.

If you took up some advice from someone who can evaluate you in person and fix this I bet it would help as well. Instead you blame your race and call other people "stupid" when it's really just you.

Women aren't going to tell you these things even if you've known them for awhile.
Actually, Russian women prefer big stocky guys, not skinny guys, so my weight wasn't that much of an issue with them. The problem was that I am not rugged or masculine enough for them to arouse their sexual attraction. They aren't into the sweet boy type. My dress in Russia was not bad most of the time, especially in winter where I had nice clothes and bought nice jackets. The photos you see of me in Russia are of summer when I was caught without any summer attire and could not afford to buy any and put in my luggage which was already full, thus I was caught with little to wear. You gotta consider that.

You are wrong about my personality. Many Russian girls liked my personality. I was playful and carefree, and made them laugh a lot. Plus I am direct and blunt and they are too. So our personalities jived well. The problem was that I didn't look mature and manly by their standards. That is my objective conclusion based on what I heard. And I know far more about Russians than you do.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:

Actually, Russian women prefer big stocky guys, not skinny guys, so my weight wasn't that much of an issue with them. The problem was that I am not rugged or masculine enough for them to arouse their sexual attraction. They aren't into the sweet boy type. My dress in Russia was not bad most of the time, especially in winter where I had nice clothes and bought nice jackets. The photos you see of me in Russia are of summer when I was caught without any summer attire and could not afford to buy any and put in my luggage which was already full, thus I was caught with little to wear. You gotta consider that.

You are wrong about my personality. Many Russian girls liked my personality. I was playful and carefree, and made them laugh a lot. Plus I am direct and blunt and they are too. So our personalities jived well. The problem was that I didn't look mature and manly by their standards. That is my objective conclusion based on what I heard. And I know far more about Russians than you do.
Hey Winston, I think you're on to something here. It sounds like Russian women may have taste similar to other western women. Very young girls may like pretty boys. But from about 24-26 onwards, I think the rugged masculine look wins out. They want men, not boys or girlie-men (to borrow a term from Arnold).

I think the worst look for these grown-up girls is the very feminized and/or geeky look. If you're the type of guy who gets mocked with terms such as 'faggot' by toughs on America's inner city subways, you may fit one of these prototypes.

Pretty boy is much better cus at least he's pretty. But the real manly man is what seems to spark strong attraction with western women more than anything else.

If you are more of a pretty boy, I think you will do a lot better with NE Asian and maybe some SE Asian young girls and women than you will with western women. If you have more of a feminine look or style, I also think Asian females will be much more accepting of you as a potential romantic partner than western women will be.

Winston, I won't comment on your looks other than to say you are totally NE Asian. Several guys on the forum have said that NE Asians are most desired in places like Thailand and China, perhaps with ethnic Chinese in countries such as Phils as well. You've given Russia your best shot and learned a lot. Romantically, its not for you. I think you would come to a similar conclusion in Vladivostok and other parts of eastern/Asian side of the country. White Russian women are still white Russian women.

Perhaps you will give China and/or Thailand an aggressive effort at some stage, maybe with Chinese Filipinas in Manila too. It seems like your chances would be far better in those locals. Your website seems to be drawing more attention and profit opportunities so you may get the chance fairly soon. Will be interesting to see how you fare.

BTW, don't take style suggestions as insults. Most guys have low lying fruit that they could improve on. An artistic and fashion conscious gal pal could certainly help you (and most of us straight guys) enhance desirability with women in general. If you ever meet someone who is keen to help you out, give her makeover advice a try.
Tom Long
Freshman Poster

Post by Tom Long »

Winston...if you want some make-over advice give me a shout...just warning you, its gonna require at least 3 days a week in the gym...

Being from Texas, as an Asian American male, I compete with masculine white men who workout and have rock-hard abs on a constant basis., whether at the pool, lake or bars/nightlife ..aka Jersey Shore Douche-ness

I think you should test your hypothesis and determine whether "sexual attraction" is really a limiting factor or not once and for all...but its gonna require some dedication and less time spent on here :)
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Winston getting in shape? That will be the day! It's much easier blaming external things (women and nature) for your short-comings. If Winston were born with the right kind of sexual 'aura' women would flock to him regardless of how short and fat he was. Being in great shape doesn't matter you see, that's just propaganda society pushes so men waste their time and money. The course of your life depends solely in your genes as Winston would say.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I have to re-visit this post . I'm full blooded Asian(Korean). From reading Winston exploit in Russia as an Asian man it sounds like it didn't work out for him. It doesn't necessary mean it won't work out for me or any other Asian men but still...I'm trying to find information on how Asian looking guys do in Eastern European countries.

So far it looks grim... From my readings on Russia..it seems like RUssian women are becoming spoiled and having that entitlement attitude you find in the west. On top of that at least when it comes to online dating many of these Russian dating sites are full of scammers. On top of that being Asian..I am not the ideal looking man that a Russian or Eastern white European woman is looking for. On top of that you have the nationalist movement in Eastern countries that would make it dangerous for Ethnic looking man.

But still.. Russian brides sites are plentiful and reading at least Mark Davis experience is very good but his white guy ....

So I guess I have to start somewhere...
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Russian women in larger cities are becoming selfish and arrogant because of American influence and media. One girl told me she can't rely on people anymore (little she knows in U.S. it has been that way for a long time). She blames American sitcoms that show relationships as not important easy to brake (fake). So if you go to Moscow or Saint Petersburg, be prepared to see many American-style fake girls (but surely not as fake still). Younger generation of Russian girls seems to be totally Americanized - their pictures drive me NUTZ, they shoot themselves with a cell phone in the mirror (stupidest shit ever), they stick-out fingers American "ghetto style" on pictures, they love tattoos and baggy clothes, they love R'n'B faggot music. Just one thing - good men are still hard to find over there, it will still work to your advantage. But don't expect ALL of these girls from Moscow to be so sweet and tender as Asian girls because new generation is not as good as they used to be. But again, smaller Russian cities are WAY better: Nizhny Novgorod, Krasnodar, Yekaterinburg, Tyumen, Irkutsk etc. There is a high speed Western-style rail-road that connects Moscow to Nizhny Novgorod for example. It is called Sapsan (named after a bird).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sapsan

On the other hand, there are countries that are much better to visit. For Asians, I wrote it many times here - go to KAZAKHSTAN! 60% of ethnic Kazakhs are Asian looking with narrow eyes, very similar to Chinese IMHO. There is also a huge population of ethnic Koreans in Kazakhstan, those girls are very hot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazakhstan

In Russia there areas that are populated with ethnic Asians, like Yakutiya, biggest city being Yakutsk. It is very cold most of the time, but it is warm and nice during the summer, similar to North Canada. Almost no Americans ever visit Siberia, so think outside of the box! You will spend more on the ticket to fly there, but it will be WAY cheaper to stay there and party up, so it will even out you expenses or be even more affordable than going to Moscow or St. Petersburg, also that both large Russian cities are now filled with Americans and Western expats.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakutsk

Winston! Can you please post this message of mine somewhere as a recommendation for Asian Americans? I think it is vital information that Asian readers tend to miss out.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I recommend Madagascar for Asian men. The women look 2345678876543 times better than women in most Asian countries and the younger generation speaks English. It is cheap to live there, but the only disadvantage is it is really far away from America. You are basically stranded on an island.

You have to find out for yourself if the country is right for you. Just because it didn't work out for other Asians doesn't mean you will fail. Personal experience!
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

You have to find out for yourself if the country is right for you. Just because it didn't work out for other Asians doesn't mean you will fail. Personal experience!
I agree! It's like many Americans love McDonald's and Domino's and say how amazing it is, but I consider that food to be total junk and poison. It is always better to have your own opinion and try everything yourself. Besides, it seems like Asian guys are having very large problems with self-esteem (or self-respect?) in America.

Another question is why are you going to Russia? To party up, get laid or find a wife? Do you want to live there or you want to bring a girl to the States? I would say if you can't make up your mind, then just buy a ticket and go. If you wish to be organized and be a part of a group, then buy a tourist trip. Russia does have many historic landmarks, I am sure they will have a lot of free time to roam around the cities.

There are many options. Google will help ;)
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Good question: You can go to Russia as a tourist, but you'll find getting a long tern visa or permission to work is Kafka-esque and basically impossible. The Govt workers will almost NEVER do their job because they hate their boss, life, career, family and can scapegoat you for all this.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock,
I agree with you. But you gotta understand something. Repatriate is a shallow guy, not deep or down to earth. What he says represents certain types of women who are as shallow as he is. But not all women are like that.

What Repatriate says only applies to bad women, like Cinderella's stepmother. Not to good women with good values. The bad women that he represents would not like me no matter what I did. I never attract those types anyway. Bad women don't like my vibe, which is like a mirror that shows them their ugly souls. His attitude also represents NE Asian women, not women worldwide.

There are good women I've met who are more focused on how genuine, kind and authentic a man is, rather than his appearance. Those are the types that usually like me the most and take an interest in me. My ex-girlfriend in Russia, Alina, for example, liked me right away for this reason. She saw a genuine kind authentic soul in me, which is not easy to find in Russia. I believe her. I mean, after all, why else would a girl take an immediate liking to me, unless she had a fetish for Asian guys.

One of our forum members is in Ukraine right now with a gem that he hit it off with. When they first met online, she took a liking to him immediately too. She was drawn to him for his down to earth personality and genuineness. Not for his appearance. He does not want me to name him yet though.

Besides in many foreign countries that are poor, just being a foreigner gives you some status regardless of your looks. Women are more drawn to status than looks.

Repatriate has probably never had a real meaningful relationship with a woman. He doesn't even seem to understand women and does not sound experienced. So he assumes that it's all about looks. But in reality, relationships that are based on looks don't last long and aren't good in quality. If he had a real relationship with a woman, he'd know that. But most likely he hasn't, so he has very shallow views and assumes all women do too.

Repatriate is also wrong to say that my dress style is below average. My dress style is average for Americans and in some ways above average. I do not wear shitty dingy t-shirts. I try to wear nice polo shirts or dress shirts to look a little more classy than a redneck.

Dress style matters very little here. It's all about your clique, status and vibe. Sure looks help. But you gotta have more than that.

Rock, I can get girls in Russia. I just have to lower my standards and be willing to help with them expenses. Nothing wrong with that. But a lot of Murphy's Law affects me too, as you've seen.

The reasons why most Russian girls don't want me as a romantic partner, according to them, are:

- Lack of sexuality. I do not turn women on sexually.
- I am too short and small, not stocky or macho.
- I am not a very masculine rugged guy.
- I am Asian, not White.
- I am too much of a playboy in that my eyes wander a lot and I flirt with too many girls, so I cannot be trusted. Thus I do not make women feel secure in their relationship with me.
- I do not radiate protective strength for them to feel safe and protected with me. They want a man who is like a shelter or rock they can lean on. I'm not that type of guy.

But none of these reasons has anything to do with having bad dress style or a bad haircut. Women don't base romantic feelings on clothes or hair. At least not decent women.

Many good women and gems go for guys who are bald, for example. My hair may be short and buzzed, like a crew cut. But so what? Many movie stars have such haircuts. Tom Cruise had it in many of his movies. So does Mark Walberg. It's not my fault that crew cuts look better on white guys than on asian guys.

Long hair doesn't suit me anymore. I looked ok with it when I was in my teens. A hairstylist told me that every 7 years, your hair changes its structure and shape. No wonder. Mine has. Biologists also say that every cell in your body is replaced every 7 years. So what the hairstylist told me makes sense. This is why I can't style my hair the way I did when I was a teen, and why my head shape seems different.

In spite of this, I had a lot of fun and got a lot of dates there. The vibe is amazing, something beyond words. I felt so alive and happy there. After that I could never readjust to get used to America again. So the experience was good for something. Women are super approachable and warm and social, millions of times more so than in America. And there is a feeling of social connection that you can never get in America. So try to see the positives here.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: 8 Reasons Asian men have a better social life in Russia

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this photo of one of the asian guys in our facebook group in russia with beautiful girls!

Link to his post with image:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/761618030 ... 29050&fs=2

drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

I like the fact that Russian girls at least the ones I know are not fake. if they dont like you they dont pretend to, however if they genuinely like you as a person they are very warm and cozy
Piston
Freshman Poster

Post by Piston »

WTF is wrong with you all? You never saw and banged white girls? Why are you so obssessed with them?
BTW I am central asian guy