Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Latvia: Shortage of Men, Surplus of Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:34 am

Banano wrote:These women may look 'approachable' but it doesn't mean they are desperate and easy to get in bed, they still have high standards

True, but desperate women are low quality and you wouldn't want to marry someone like that anyway.

But obviously, being approachable and friendly and modest is a million times better than having that spoiled, rotten, unfriendly "I'm too good for you, get away from me creep" look that women in America have.

Also check out the smile on this Estonian girl's face I found on CouchSurfing. It's so much more friendly and natural than the typical American woman's smile.

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby kai1275 » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:56 am

Winston wrote:
Banano wrote:These women may look 'approachable' but it doesn't mean they are desperate and easy to get in bed, they still have high standards

True, but desperate women are low quality and you wouldn't want to marry someone like that anyway.

But obviously, being approachable and friendly and modest is a million times better than having that spoiled, rotten, unfriendly "I'm too good for you, get away from me creep" look that women in America have.

Also check out the smile on this Estonian girl's face I found on CouchSurfing. It's so much more friendly and natural than the typical American woman's smile.

Come on now Winston! Some of these guys don't want to do any actual work at all for a wife! They just want the easy ones that all you have to do is hit them on the head with a big stick, so that they can drag them back into their dark caves!

Show them pics of those! :D
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics