Here's an Asian guy with a Russian chick in St. Petersburg

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Jake
Freshman Poster

Here's an Asian guy with a Russian chick in St. Petersburg

Post by Jake »

Here's an Asian guy with a Russian chick in St. Petersburg, Russia. They are an actual couple at least at the time of the photos taken.

The Russian chick is Nika and the Asian guy is Artyom. It's not a surprise there are Asians in Russia, more in Siberia, and even in Eastern Russian cities. You can find their scenes by doing a search as their scenes look great as I've seen them all. They tape themselves doing all kinds of things to each other in St. Petersburg and perhaps nearby areas. Russian chicks are hot. :)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Ok, so what's noteworthy about this? I don't think anyone said asians and Russians can't date or marry. People have talked more about the safety concerns of non-slavic or non-anglo people within Russia.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

She's taller than him? Where did you find these photos? What is their story? Is it posted anywhere?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jake
Freshman Poster

Post by Jake »

Opps. I mean Western Russian cities like Moscow and St. Petersburg but of course there are more Asians in Siberia.

Yes. Nika is a few centimetres taller than Artyom. I believe she is 175cm, and he is 173cm.
For more infomation about this couple and their tapes as they tape themselves in St. Petersburg, Russia, just search Nika and Artyom. ;)