Ukraine's Rich and their Lives- slide show

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Yeah, I thought I was gonna be up against Boris from the KGB.

Things may be easier than I thought.

Btw I found another pic of 3 FSU hipster guys chatting up a hot FSU babe.

http://www.allmoviephoto.com/photo/2012 ... s_005.html
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Google
Freshman Poster

Post by Google »

Jester wrote:

Jesus f***ing Christ Almighty --- Where are the MEN?
Ok :wink:

Ukrainian gUys:
NO bright colors...NO Kyiv

:shock: and....Ukrainian gAys:

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Google wrote:
Jester wrote:

Jesus f***ing Christ Almighty --- Where are the MEN?
Ok :wink:

Ukrainian gUys:
NO bright colors...NO Kyiv

Now THAT's more like it I can't talk to chicks all the time. Got to be some red-blooded guys around.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Last edited by polya on August 18th, 2013, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Google
Freshman Poster

Post by Google »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ahhhhhhhhh.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Google
Freshman Poster

Post by Google »

Kyiv Street Style/

http://vk.com/public37351800

more rich and middle class people:

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

There is no way any of the men above would be taken for straights in the USA. They would have gays run after them. And the women would get sarcastic remarks thrown their way.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

This speaks to a wider point I've made. Once a culture accepts homosexuality, it changes the language. The 1-5% of gay people make it impossible for the huge majority of straight people to be expressive in certain ways. One instance is what is considered acceptable fashion to avoid being considered gay. Another is in the actions straights can perform. In Middle Eastern countries two men can hold hands if they're friends and nobody thinks it's gay. And those are just physical manifestations of deeper social connections. So it's not as simple as thinking whatever someone does in their bedroom doesn't affect anything. Just like Feminism makes it harder for relations between members of the opposite sex, acceptance of homosexuality threatens relations between members of the same sex.
Google
Freshman Poster

Post by Google »

Some luxury private homes:

Some luxury cars:

^^ Aston Martin One-77 (cost of about $ 2 million) owner - Ukrainian billionaire ---> Image

Ukraine's Rich in Monaco:

Classy and rich :)

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

abcdavid01 wrote:This speaks to a wider point I've made. Once a culture accepts homosexuality, it changes the language. The 1-5% of gay people make it impossible for the huge majority of straight people to be expressive in certain ways. One instance is what is considered acceptable fashion to avoid being considered gay. Another is in the actions straights can perform. In Middle Eastern countries two men can hold hands if they're friends and nobody thinks it's gay. And those are just physical manifestations of deeper social connections. So it's not as simple as thinking whatever someone does in their bedroom doesn't affect anything. Just like Feminism makes it harder for relations between members of the opposite sex, acceptance of homosexuality threatens relations between members of the same sex.
True. When I was a boy, adult Armenian men kissed. And my Dad kissed me. I miss that.

I am quite proud that all Armenian men dance. Often to anything.

On a separate note, I used to wear pink shirts, at Princeton and around Atlanta. My preppie wannabe look. Not as likely to do that nowadays.

OTOH besides disliking perversion, I ALSO dont like macho bullying and bluster. I loved tap dance as a kid, for example.

I detest the macho idiocracy hat picks on young men for being creative, individualistic, intelliigent, etc.

I guess I am affected by the Idiocracy more than I realize, though. Have to think about that.