Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Ukraine's Rich and their Lives- slide show

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jester » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:38 am

Yeah, I thought I was gonna be up against Boris from the KGB.

Things may be easier than I thought.

Btw I found another pic of 3 FSU hipster guys chatting up a hot FSU babe.

http://www.allmoviephoto.com/photo/2012 ... s_005.html
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Google » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:16 pm

Jester wrote:

Jesus f***ing Christ Almighty --- Where are the MEN?

Ok :wink:

Ukrainian gUys:
NO bright colors...NO Kyiv

:shock: and....Ukrainian gAys:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhN5yv8lvdc[/youtube]
Google
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:11 am

Google wrote:
Jester wrote:

Jesus f***ing Christ Almighty --- Where are the MEN?

Ok :wink:

Ukrainian gUys:
NO bright colors...NO Kyiv

Now THAT's more like it I can't talk to chicks all the time. Got to be some red-blooded guys around.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby polya » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:18 am

Last edited by polya on Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Postby Google » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Google
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:09 pm

Ahhhhhhhhh.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Google » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Kyiv Street Style/

http://vk.com/public37351800

more rich and middle class people:

Google
Freshman Poster

Postby ladislav » Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:01 am

There is no way any of the men above would be taken for straights in the USA. They would have gays run after them. And the women would get sarcastic remarks thrown their way.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:05 am

This speaks to a wider point I've made. Once a culture accepts homosexuality, it changes the language. The 1-5% of gay people make it impossible for the huge majority of straight people to be expressive in certain ways. One instance is what is considered acceptable fashion to avoid being considered gay. Another is in the actions straights can perform. In Middle Eastern countries two men can hold hands if they're friends and nobody thinks it's gay. And those are just physical manifestations of deeper social connections. So it's not as simple as thinking whatever someone does in their bedroom doesn't affect anything. Just like Feminism makes it harder for relations between members of the opposite sex, acceptance of homosexuality threatens relations between members of the same sex.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby Google » Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:06 pm

Some luxury private homes:

Some luxury cars:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53116780@N ... hotostream

^^ Aston Martin One-77 (cost of about $ 2 million) owner - Ukrainian billionaire ---> Image

Ukraine's Rich in Monaco:

Classy and rich :)

Google
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:59 am

abcdavid01 wrote:This speaks to a wider point I've made. Once a culture accepts homosexuality, it changes the language. The 1-5% of gay people make it impossible for the huge majority of straight people to be expressive in certain ways. One instance is what is considered acceptable fashion to avoid being considered gay. Another is in the actions straights can perform. In Middle Eastern countries two men can hold hands if they're friends and nobody thinks it's gay. And those are just physical manifestations of deeper social connections. So it's not as simple as thinking whatever someone does in their bedroom doesn't affect anything. Just like Feminism makes it harder for relations between members of the opposite sex, acceptance of homosexuality threatens relations between members of the same sex.

True. When I was a boy, adult Armenian men kissed. And my Dad kissed me. I miss that.

I am quite proud that all Armenian men dance. Often to anything.

On a separate note, I used to wear pink shirts, at Princeton and around Atlanta. My preppie wannabe look. Not as likely to do that nowadays.

OTOH besides disliking perversion, I ALSO dont like macho bullying and bluster. I loved tap dance as a kid, for example.

I detest the macho idiocracy hat picks on young men for being creative, individualistic, intelliigent, etc.

I guess I am affected by the Idiocracy more than I realize, though. Have to think about that.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics