Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Which International Airlines Flies To Ukraine?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Which International Airlines Flies To Ukraine?

Postby Greetercb » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Which International Airlines Fly to Ukraine? For I do not trust any of our American
owned airlines for their Female Flight Attendants do not wear ( In Most cases.) The skirt
& Nylons Uniforms as much as they used to. ( Yuck)

Also Does any of Ukraine,s very own Airlines Fly from here at The United States to
Either Kiev or Odessa or Lviv Etc. ?

And Thanks! :wink:
Freshman Poster

Postby Think Different » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Think Different
Junior Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:23 pm

I use Aerosvit out of JFK airport in NY. It is the national airline of Ukraine, but it is international in the wider sense.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby have2fly » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:02 am

There is a few you can use. LOT = Polish airlines, I used it a few times and it seems decent.
Already mentioned Aerosvit, it seems to be decent actually, at least on International flights for sure.

You can try Aeroflot, which is Russian. I never used it, but heard many people complain about it.
Junior Poster

Return to Russia, Ukraine, Former Soviet Republics