Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

anyone have experiences in Merida Mexico ?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

anyone have experiences in Merida Mexico ?

Postby anabolic » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:44 pm

curious, as I will be an expat soon
anabolic
Freshman Poster

Re: anyone have experiences in Merida Mexico ?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon May 01, 2017 1:05 am

anabolic wrote:curious, as I will be an expat soon

It isn't spoiled by the popularity of Cancún yet it's a city with decent magnitude. I was talking to a woman there that I met via a friend in exchanging WhatsApp numbers, and I think she was a "caza fortuna" (a gold digger - U.S. slang). She and I had ceased conversing with one another because I didn't like how she probed me to tell her what EXACTLY I do for a living. I could have lied, but Merida is out of the way from the part of Mexico I was in so I decided to be honest about how I didn't appreciate her attitude. That fizzled out quickly. If I were hellbent on Merida, she and I would probably be an item now, but I didn't care for its humidity now that summer is pretty much here in Mexico. One thing I'll admit was that she was a Mexican by proxy of Spain (literally she immigrated from Spain to Mexico at a young age with her parents running a business in Merida); she was attractive, but not enough to put up with her golddigging jackassery.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America