Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Latin women not wife material?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Postby trefall » May 20th, 2017, 9:27 pm

This is an old post. For future readers they should understand Latin culture, Mexican in particular, has changed a lot in the last 4 years. Currently marrying a Latina is basically like marrying an American woman. As always there are exceptions in everything.
trefall
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby JesseL26 » July 28th, 2017, 7:11 am

I am a Hispanic man living in Miami which is full of Latinas of all sorts mostly Cuban I do not trust them period. They are as bad or worse than the American ladies especially if born or brought up here. They have an arrogant foul attitude they think they own the world and obnoxious loud talking. Of course, there are probably exceptions but I am telling you what I see on a daily basis. If I were to choose a latina I'd choose a Colombian from over there because I love how they talk their accent is beautiful and gentle. But I heard horror stories about Colombians and other Latin American chicks as well. I prefer Asian ladies much more feminine.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » July 29th, 2017, 6:27 pm

JesseL26 wrote:I am a Hispanic man living in Miami which is full of Latinas of all sorts mostly Cuban I do not trust them period. They are as bad or worse than the American ladies especially if born or brought up here. They have an arrogant foul attitude they think they own the world and obnoxious loud talking. Of course, there are probably exceptions but I am telling you what I see on a daily basis. If I were to choose a latina I'd choose a Colombian from over there because I love how they talk their accent is beautiful and gentle. But I heard horror stories about Colombians and other Latin American chicks as well. I prefer Asian ladies much more feminine.

Yeah Colombian women are friendlier, but a lot of them are two-faced. If it weren't for their two-faced'ness, I would have married one by now as she and I are no longer. I cried like a little girl; I really loved her. Eight years gone to @#$^.
However, your experience may vary; go ahead and court one. See if you'd like her and vice-versa. I wish you luck.

P.S.: now I'm going to give European women a whirl after I learn one to two languages from over there and save up some more.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America