Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2249
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 24th, 2016, 7:49 pm

DJ Red wrote:I'm currently living in Puerto Rico......
Your story is not unique. I had similar experiences with Puerto Rican women who were employees. As is common with managers from the mainland USA, locals often deeply resent "outsiders" coming to Puerto Rico and being in senior level position.

It was just my luck that 2 of my female employees were simply not up to the job. When it came time to counsel them on their performance shortcomings, they began making outlandish false allegations of every stripe. Everything from I hate women, to I hate Puerto Ricans, to they don't feel safe in my presence, and on and on.

I survived the 2 year contract there, but it was not easy. I later learned that mine was a common experience for mainlanders in PR. Further, my PR male friends advised me that women in PR often pull the false allegations card because police and the state always side with the women due to they way Law 54 is drafted. This has become par for the course for women to get their way over men.

Fellows, I would not lead you astray, the women in the San Juan metro area are the most toxic in the world. In the country side they are said to be better, but I would not risk it after what I have seen and experienced.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

User avatar
purtoricanpxssy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: January 11th, 2017, 6:43 pm

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by purtoricanpxssy » January 11th, 2017, 7:31 pm

ok hi I'm a 21 year old Puerto Rican women I consider this offensive lol not all Puerto Rican women are like this like for example for the pros, 4 I hate to party and the only dancing I do is ballet , and 9 not all Puerto Ricans are extremely fashionable like I think wearing provacative clothing is overrated and trashy. lol I'm more of a conservative chic gives the boys a imagination. I will agree with 18, 17, 15, 14,13,12,11,10,8,7,6,5,3,2, though what can I say Puerto Ricans are the freaks and expectations in women are high because in Puerto Rican culture women are supposed to be viewed as successful and are to be viewed as a women. as for the cons don't get me started for number 17 I absolutely don't crave jealous behavior because craving anything of the sort is considerd insecure and as my mother said jealousy is ugly. and number 16 who likes to be cheated on man women Puerto Rican, Black, Asian, Hispanic, White . no human likes to be cheated on and I have been cheated on several times and never once went ballistic its called moving on people I'm a women and this isn't high school anymore where we pick fights because she stole whoever, I just brush it off because these men aren't worth it. I'm worth way more and I'm not looking for mr.right just yet lol and number15 I agree because women in Puerto Rico are viewd as rare like worth a lot not money wise but women are to be seen as goddesses. 14 I agree but its because again no matter what race every father should see his daughter as his princess. and number 13 it depends because I wouldn't consider myself bossy but I'm going to be somebodys boss one day lol and I'm not demanding I just have one rule respect me and ill give you respect but once more everyone deserves respect no matter what race age gender ect. and number 12 who the f**k want a bum man or women I think the most sexiest thing a person should have is ambition and mabey I'm picky about my men but I'm a queen bitch I don't want a peasant as a husband or boyfriend, 11 I'm not a feminist and I just think a lady should act like a lady what can I say I'm a Audrey Hepburn in a bunch of Kardashians. I'm a classy young lady, 10 I disagree I'm 21working 3 jobs to support my family which consists of 9 children and my drunken dad with no mother and me being the oldest forced me to grow up AND TAKE CARE OF MY FAIMLY, family is very important in Puerto Rican culture. and number 9 I disagree again I'm not a feminist if a women punches a man in the face whats your first reaction to hit her back right now whos fault is that the women or the mans ? think about it women have vaginas and men have balls some women pretend to have balls (and I'm not talking about trans or gay or lesbian shit) again a lady is supposed to act like a lady. number 8 it depends theres reasons why I'm picky because for one again I'm a women and don't have time to play games I need a man not a boy and in this day and age what is a relationship? number 4 not all Puerto Ricans have hot tempers it takes a lot to set me off. and number 2 I hate attention tbh lol well I'm done this is just absurd thank you

JesseL26
Freshman Poster
Posts: 38
Joined: July 20th, 2017, 7:19 am

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by JesseL26 » July 28th, 2017, 7:13 am

Most Puerto-Rican women I've seen are ghetto as hell.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2285
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 10th, 2017, 5:41 am

Disclaimer: I have to make my good acquaintance, Contrarian Expatriate, happy:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHx25RODqCU[/youtube]

All in the videos on this page. Jajajajaa.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2249
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 10th, 2017, 6:05 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Disclaimer: I have to make my good acquaintance, Contrarian Expatriate, happy:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHx25RODqCU[/youtube]

All in the videos on this page. Jajajajaa.
Boriqua men justifiably have pent up rage like that when they have to deal with state-sponsored abuse from their women all the time.

That man was enraged and ready to unleash but I blame his woman because I've seen it where men explode on other men who are "in bounds" to hit unlike the women there.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2249
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 10th, 2017, 6:11 am

purtoricanpxssy wrote:ok hi I'm a 21 year old Puerto Rican women I consider this offensive lol not all Puerto Rican women are like this....
Does it really matter if only 1% or 2% are not like that? Those are exceptions and exceptions NEVER disprove what is generally true!
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

gsjackson
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1933
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by gsjackson » September 10th, 2017, 6:46 am

I went out with a young Puerto Rican woman once. I believe she tried to get me killed for not responding when she asked (on the first date): "Baby, you gonna take care of me?" She actually had gotten some guy killed a year or so earlier, by pitting one male against another. Feel like I dodged a bullet big time. I was basically slumming with her, and have never since waded back into those waters.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5606
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by Adama » September 10th, 2017, 7:04 am

She signed up just to make that one post.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2285
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 11th, 2017, 4:47 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Disclaimer: I have to make my good acquaintance, Contrarian Expatriate, happy:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHx25RODqCU[/youtube]

All in the videos on this page. Jajajajaa.
Boriqua men justifiably have pent up rage like that when they have to deal with state-sponsored abuse from their women all the time.

That man was enraged and ready to unleash but I blame his woman because I've seen it where men explode on other men who are "in bounds" to hit unlike the women there.
All the very true, but in the suggested video pane, there are a plethora of PR women whom make him crazy like that too.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1730
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by chanta76 » October 8th, 2017, 4:30 am

Just got to add. Puerto Rico had that hurricane. Trump said some stuff about Puerto Rico that the MSM is running with.

I worked with Puerto Ricans in the past. Allot of them have bad attitude and entitlement attitude. I don't know if this is all Puerto Rican but quite allot.

User avatar
Boycott_dim_bithches
Freshman Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: December 2nd, 2017, 8:54 am

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by Boycott_dim_bithches » December 2nd, 2017, 10:25 am

I knew a family of puerto ricans the women ruled over the men. The women weren't very nourishing to a mans manhood, from personal experience dating a pr girl, the women are abusive.
Education wise, didn't see it in about 10 family members.
Very jealous couldn't have no female friends.
Body wise yes they got beautiful bodies (alotta b***y).
Like to get ready every single time they go anywhere like if they're going to a party, even if they're just going to the market.
Relationship wise in that family, all the women had remarried after having kids from previous relationships, except the mother.
Loyalty wise they're fun girls to hang out with as friends but don't expect any exclusive privileges in a serious relationship.
Rule of thumb alpha male or female tend to mate with more then one partner and alphas are what the women are raised as. The men are actually humble and easy going while the women act like untamed wild life.

They won't leave your side if you ride the motion of the ocean just right, don't let they're anger become an issue.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1034
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by Jonny Law » December 3rd, 2017, 11:44 am

Jvargasbronx wrote:
July 14th, 2012, 5:00 am
In my life puerto rican women are good women with a dark side.
Here's my list of the pros and cons of puerto rican women.

Pros.
1. Most of puerto rican women are bilingual.
2. Puerto rican women are extremely feminine.
3. They are excellent caregivers and revere their children, male or female.
4. Puerto rican women love to party and enjoy dancing.
5. Puerto rican women love things that are feminine.
6. Puerto rican women are famed for their strong family bonds and traditional roles.
7. Puerto rican women are very sexual and loyal.
8. They are strong minded individuals.
9. They are up to date on modern fashions, wear provocative clothing, and wear cosmetics.
10. They treat men like kings in the bedroom and home.
11. They can make any man instantly fall in love with their swift moves and confidence.
12. They partticipate in many sport activites, going to the beaches, and love to travel.
13. They pursue higher degrees and many will attend colleges in the states.
14. They will never walk out of their homes unmade.
15. Bit short but have perfect full figures with a bit of a trunk.
16. They love to show off their assets.
17. They take education very seriously.
18. Puerto rican women are very sexy.
19. These women love to stand out by wearing outlandish jewelry and clothing.

Now for the cons

Cons
1. They are very dominant in a relationship and home.
2. Puerto rican women will expect to be put on a pedestal and all attention is to be on her.
3. Puerto rican women are not subservient to men.
4. They are notorious for having hot tempers.
5. When in comes to looks, it's very important to them, Men that aren't well groomed are shunned.
6. Wondering eyes will cause jealously and a public mood swing will ensue upon them.
7. They constantly want to be lavished with innuendo.
8. They will be turned off by any man that cannot perform her expectations.
9. They have been known to make a scene and participate in domestic abuse.
10. Most likely for modern puerto rican women not giving up their careers in order to start their families.
11. They took female empowerment very seriously (feminism).
12. She will likely not tolerate a bum or any man that does not strive to have things.
13. They're very bossy when they demanding respect.
14. Their fathers are obsessed over their daughters and treat them like little princesses.
15. Puerto rican women have very high expectations.
16. If a man cheated on a puerto rican woman, she'll get very upset (Other words,she will not tolerate a cheating man).
17. They crave jealous behavior in their men.

People out here share me your opinions about puerto rican women. You can agree or disagree I'll accept your thoughts and opinions.
Pros.
1. Most of puerto rican women are bilingual.


:evil: COMPLETE BULLSHIT
2. Puerto rican women are extremely feminine.
3. They are excellent caregivers and revere their children, male or female.
4. Puerto rican women love to party and enjoy dancing.
5. Puerto rican women love things that are feminine.
6. Puerto rican women are famed for their strong family bonds and traditional roles.
7. Puerto rican women are very sexual and loyal.
8. They are strong minded individuals.
9. They are up to date on modern fashions, wear provocative clothing, and wear cosmetics.
10. They treat men like kings in the bedroom and home.
11. They can make any man instantly fall in love with their swift moves and confidence.
12. They partticipate in many sport activites, going to the beaches, and love to travel.
13. They pursue higher degrees and many will attend colleges in the states.
14. They will never walk out of their homes unmade.
15. Bit short but have perfect full figures with a bit of a trunk.
16. They love to show off their assets.
17. They take education very seriously.
18. Puerto rican women are very sexy.
19. These women love to stand out by wearing outlandish jewelry and clothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b91WNMKN5SE

User avatar
Master
Freshman Poster
Posts: 423
Joined: December 22nd, 2007, 7:56 am
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart
Contact:

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by Master » December 3rd, 2017, 6:14 pm

Jonny Law wrote:
December 3rd, 2017, 11:44 am
Jvargasbronx wrote:
July 14th, 2012, 5:00 am
In my life puerto rican women are good women with a dark side.
Here's my list of the pros and cons of puerto rican women.

Pros.
1. Most of puerto rican women are bilingual.
2. Puerto rican women are extremely feminine.
3. They are excellent caregivers and revere their children, male or female.
4. Puerto rican women love to party and enjoy dancing.
5. Puerto rican women love things that are feminine.
6. Puerto rican women are famed for their strong family bonds and traditional roles.
7. Puerto rican women are very sexual and loyal.
8. They are strong minded individuals.
9. They are up to date on modern fashions, wear provocative clothing, and wear cosmetics.
10. They treat men like kings in the bedroom and home.
11. They can make any man instantly fall in love with their swift moves and confidence.
12. They partticipate in many sport activites, going to the beaches, and love to travel.
13. They pursue higher degrees and many will attend colleges in the states.
14. They will never walk out of their homes unmade.
15. Bit short but have perfect full figures with a bit of a trunk.
16. They love to show off their assets.
17. They take education very seriously.
18. Puerto rican women are very sexy.
19. These women love to stand out by wearing outlandish jewelry and clothing.

Now for the cons

Cons
1. They are very dominant in a relationship and home.
2. Puerto rican women will expect to be put on a pedestal and all attention is to be on her.
3. Puerto rican women are not subservient to men.
4. They are notorious for having hot tempers.
5. When in comes to looks, it's very important to them, Men that aren't well groomed are shunned.
6. Wondering eyes will cause jealously and a public mood swing will ensue upon them.
7. They constantly want to be lavished with innuendo.
8. They will be turned off by any man that cannot perform her expectations.
9. They have been known to make a scene and participate in domestic abuse.
10. Most likely for modern puerto rican women not giving up their careers in order to start their families.
11. They took female empowerment very seriously (feminism).
12. She will likely not tolerate a bum or any man that does not strive to have things.
13. They're very bossy when they demanding respect.
14. Their fathers are obsessed over their daughters and treat them like little princesses.
15. Puerto rican women have very high expectations.
16. If a man cheated on a puerto rican woman, she'll get very upset (Other words,she will not tolerate a cheating man).
17. They crave jealous behavior in their men.

People out here share me your opinions about puerto rican women. You can agree or disagree I'll accept your thoughts and opinions.
Pros.
1. Most of puerto rican women are bilingual.


:evil: COMPLETE BULLSHIT
2. Puerto rican women are extremely feminine.
3. They are excellent caregivers and revere their children, male or female.
4. Puerto rican women love to party and enjoy dancing.
5. Puerto rican women love things that are feminine.
6. Puerto rican women are famed for their strong family bonds and traditional roles.
7. Puerto rican women are very sexual and loyal.
8. They are strong minded individuals.
9. They are up to date on modern fashions, wear provocative clothing, and wear cosmetics.
10. They treat men like kings in the bedroom and home.
11. They can make any man instantly fall in love with their swift moves and confidence.
12. They partticipate in many sport activites, going to the beaches, and love to travel.
13. They pursue higher degrees and many will attend colleges in the states.
14. They will never walk out of their homes unmade.
15. Bit short but have perfect full figures with a bit of a trunk.
16. They love to show off their assets.
17. They take education very seriously.
18. Puerto rican women are very sexy.
19. These women love to stand out by wearing outlandish jewelry and clothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b91WNMKN5SE

Good review!
on both sides.

I wouldnt know what to say as I just bang them. I dont pay much mind to them. But I can concur to what most say about them. I dont know why most men think their the hottest. they are hot but to me not the hottest but i cant really disagree since its a matter of taste and i can see the appeal. These Puerto Rican Babes from Daddy Yankee are a good Example

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Image

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Latin America, Mexico, Central America”