Dating a Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
?
Freshman Poster

Dating a Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Post by ? »

I guess theres a reason why most guys prefer get on plane and flying to Asia, South America or Europe to meet women rather than just drive accross the US border. However, Mexico is a big country there must some women there that are easy to please. If theres a city in Mexico that has freindly, easy going women, please let me know.

http://www.expatdailynews.com/2010/05/h ... -girl.html
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What kind of a user name is "?"?

Gee how descriptive :P

I was only in Tijuana, but the girls in the Hard Rock Cafe seemed sweet and approachable (regular girls I mean). However, they spoke no English so all I could say was "You very buenita (beautiful)" over and over again. Kind of limiting.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

I like that Mexican girls require a man to be romantic and follow a code of conduct that was once common in the U.S. between men and women. That is if they are truly feminine and romantics who reciprocate a man's love when he has proven himself. A man should be on his toes and at his best around a woman he desires. Too many men have become slobs in response to the general dumbing down of U.S. society.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

I find it funny how men see a stupid article like this above and then eliminate Mexico off their list. I live in Arizona and many of the women I date are Mexican-born. The best girlfriend I ever had was Mexican. She moved to Spain last year and that's the only reason why we aren't together. We were together for 4 years. Use your own judgment and not some subjective article or advice from other men that failed with some women. It is not realistic.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

There are a lot of quality Mexican women, but not many of them are advertising on the internet.

P.S. The library has finally unblocked "Happier Abroad"! Woo hoo!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Hero wrote:There are a lot of quality Mexican women, but not many of them are advertising on the internet.

That's good that the library has unblocked it. WHy was it even blocked in the first place anyway??!?!????!

Forget the campesina women that come here via illegal immigration; the hottest Mexican WOMEN are in central to southern Mexico.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yeah mexican women are fantastic especially countryside women. the mexican women in the states are really really bad. they develop bitch shields, see all men as predators, unfriendly vibe's, want to talk only to mexican people, and are racist and prejudice against any other race.

But the Mexiacn women in their country are super fantastic. they are very friendly, give physical contact body contact to strangers, are very social, open, inclusive, love NICE GUYS. They like meeting foreign people. and are not racist at all inside mexico. only when they get to america is when they become racist for some strange reason. they are gorgeous too right from the middle of mexico to south. check out mexican women living in playa del carmen.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

I drove across the border and met my wife who was a Levi's model there. And I couldn't get a date from the fattest most disgusting women in America. The article linked to is mostly wrong. It's pointless to try to beat Mexican men at their own game. Just show her that you are honest, responsible, and a nice guy. Unlike in America, those things appeal to women in Mexico. And most important, learn Spanish.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Hero wrote:There are a lot of quality Mexican women, but not many of them are advertising on the internet.

That's good that the library has unblocked it. WHy was it even blocked in the first place anyway??!?!????!
Because of the political incorrectness, of course. It's ridiculous that they have books like The Joy of Sexual Fantasy (which is profusely illustrated) and Sex for Dummies accessible to any child who wanders in, but for some reason they blocked Winston's website. :x
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Winston wrote: I was only in Tijuana, but the girls in the Hard Rock Cafe seemed sweet and approachable (regular girls I mean). However, they spoke no English so all I could say was "You very buenita (beautiful)" over and over again. Kind of limiting.
Same happened to me when I went to Tijuana.
adria2789
Freshman Poster

Post by adria2789 »

ssjparris wrote:. only when they get to america is when they become racist for some strange reason.
Perhaps it's because they experience racism from other races and live among their own for comfort. I believe the racism is more fear than hate.

For example, my parents (Mexican immigrants) lived in East LA in the 80s. My dad told me he got beat up by blacks in those days. So did his friends. The first chance they got, they moved to a nearby Latino neighborhood (Huntington Park) and settled there. Growing up, my parents warned me about going to the "dangerous (black) neighborhoods" (i.e: Compton, Inglewood, Watts...although they are Latino than black now) There is definitely a black vs latino thing in LA..not sure if it's only an LA thing.

It's not justification, but an explanation.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Why would anyone believe an article that is so shallow? Most of these expat sites are supported by real estate agents (look at the rest of the site) who want to sell overpriced property to gullible retired Americans.
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Post by ajvf97 »

Agreed. Whether they come here by way of illegal or legal immigration, mexican women or latin american women who are fresh across the border get very bad attitudes and start berating people. Hispanic women born in in the U.S. are just as bad if not worse. I've never been attracted to hispanic/latina women but the attitude that they get here in The States just makes things so much worse. The things they say in both english and spanish are just repulsive.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

adri2789 wrote:
Perhaps it's because they experience racism from other races and live among their own for comfort. I believe the racism is more fear than hate.

For example, my parents (Mexican immigrants) lived in East LA in the 80s. My dad told me he got beat up by blacks in those days. So did his friends. The first chance they got, they moved to a nearby Latino neighborhood (Huntington Park) and settled there. Growing up, my parents warned me about going to the "dangerous (black) neighborhoods" (i.e: Compton, Inglewood, Watts...although they are Latino than black now) There is definitely a black vs latino thing in LA..not sure if it's only an LA thing.

It's not justification, but an explanation.
Thank you for sharing. A latino chilango friend told me alot of blacks still do this to mexicans. but here is the thing. i see mexican people being racist to EVERYONE around that is outside their race. :shock: that is ridicilous.

i have seen it happen many times where they would call an innocent black person a monkey or something. he never said anything mean to them ever. or a black couple would wait in the drive thru. Two mexicans would mock them and be rude to them.

I have had it happen before to me. i am NEVER racist to anyone not even mexican. mexicans will take things out of context when i speak to them, especially the women, and they think i am making fun of them and being racist. which i am NOT.

it is really sad to know that hispanics are racist to every single american. because they think every american is racist against them. bullshit.

i would keep my children away from some mexicans living in america because they have pushed me aside on the street. SCREAMED at me for petting their dog and told me " DON'T TOUCH MY DOG !!!". with so much anger and hate. i mean come on i was being friendly to the dog and the owner.

or how about this...a mexican next door neighbor i chatted with and said hello too. he said something in spanish to another hispanic male. Pointed at me. and called me cabrone ( how ever you spell it.) like i did not know what he was saying.

he call his dog BLACKIE...because the dog is black !!!!. what does that say about him. that is pure racism.

i had some friendly mexican friends immediately turn against me once i said to one mexican female " that all women crave sex more then men.!!!" so now the women are giving me nasty looks and no longer want to talk. because...well i am being racist to all mexican females. so i cannot wait to get the hell out of this pychotic country. this racist shit has to stop

when they stay in america, mexican people are more racist then american people hands down.

They are so much better zero racism in their OWN country. i LOVE mexican women. but i am beginning to want to pursue them inside their country not here.
ajvf97
Freshman Poster

Post by ajvf97 »

That is very much true. I have seen too many hispanics being racist to white people over the years. And if they hear something they don't even remotely like and doesn't suit them they take things WAY out of context and scream racism and other obscenities in spanish without even backing up any of their statements. Hispanics actually are not a race because they can be of any race yet for example, anyone who doesn't look like a typical mexican would be a target of racism. Most mexicans I talk to, regardless of what they look like, hate the spanish people to this day because of "what they did to them" and that the spanish think they are better than everybody else.

Yet some of these same people have traveled to Spain and said that they met some nice people. Aren't these people contradicting themselves or are they just confused? The real problem is their inferiority complex once they are in America and walking around with chips on their shoulders. They need to realize that nobody is going to change history and that they need to stop playing the victim card and move forward.