Dating a Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Jester wrote: Havent traveled south of MX yet, but based on social circles here in California - including many not speaking English yet - I would say that MX and Argentina would be the very worst countries in Latin America for a black man. Not impossible of course if you are handsome, famous, rich, whatever. Indigenous Mexicans really want to be mestizo, mestizo really want to be white, white ones are afraid you'll think they're like those other Mexicans. The fear is palpable. I think it's cute, but they are really uptight about anything that can move them up or down in the social pecking order. It's more about manners and clothes, but skin color does get noticed. And there is no political correctness. Yes as noted elsewhere they do call people (as well as dogs) by names like Blacky, Whitey, Fatty, Skinny, etc. And these are people they LIKE! :lol:
I was just recently in the big cities of central Mexico, including DF and Guadalajara, for nearly three weeks. I was hitting the streets almost every day and I saw a grand total of three black people. I spoke at length to one black woman expat and she said she's not encountered any overt racism, but there certainly is a lot of it towards indigenas. She confirmed what you say about the social pecking order and I came away with the impression that many people are snobbish and shallow. I will write a full trip report sometime soon.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Twobrains wrote:
I was just recently in the big cities of central Mexico, including DF and Guadalajara, for nearly three weeks. ...
I will write a full trip report sometime soon.
I'll look forward to that. GDL and the DF (capital district) are both places I plan to visit. Have thought about using one or the other as a first stop to get out of the U.S. You know - just load the car and drive. Get across the freakin border, try out the expat living thing.

Have heard good about Lake Chapala and Ajijic in the GDL area.
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

Post by Twobrains »

Jester wrote:Have heard good about Lake Chapala and Ajijic in the GDL area.
Chapala and Ajijic are gringo central, from what I heard. GDL itself is authentic Mexico.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Chapala and Ajijic are inhabited mostly by snowbirds (people who live there only during the wintertime) from the northern U.S., Canada, Switzerland, and so on.

Guadalajara and Mexico City are big, cosmopolitan cities that gringos will certainly enjoy. For the more intrepid, try visiting rural Oaxaca and Chiapas.
Last edited by Falcon on April 12th, 2012, 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Thanks
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

God, reading from the stupid comments on this thread, you guys don't know Mexico at all, or Mexican people. Even the ones who claim to be of "Mexican ancestry," are ignorant of Mexican people and issues. God, and this website is suppose to promote people to learn more about other people to get connected with other women.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:God, reading from the stupid comments on this thread, you guys don't know Mexico at all, or Mexican people. Even the ones who claim to be of "Mexican ancestry," are ignorant of Mexican people and issues. God, and this website is suppose to promote people to learn more about other people to get connected with other women.
Please point out the inaccuracies so the facts can get cleaned up. PM me or post it. Either way will do.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:God, reading from the stupid comments on this thread, you guys don't know Mexico at all, or Mexican people. Even the ones who claim to be of "Mexican ancestry," are ignorant of Mexican people and issues. God, and this website is suppose to promote people to learn more about other people to get connected with other women.
Please point out the inaccuracies so the facts can get cleaned up. PM me or post it. Either way will do.
First: "mexicans are racist against stereotypical "non-Mexicans."

That's the biggest bullshit I have seen in my life. Mexicans are some of the nicest people you could ever met, no matter what skin color you are. and hating "white people." dude, come on, there are many white-mexicans in Mexico, and they don't get hate or racism on them. If some "Mexicans" hate "white" people, reasons might be is that those "Mexicans" are simply part of a fringe group, but vocal idiots called "indigenistas", or they are directing their anger towards Americans, and one doesn't need to study much to know the reasons for that. And the only "mexicans" that I know that "hate" blacks, are really, some Mexicans living in USA, who have had some negative experiences with African-American thugs.

Second:"Mexicans hate Spaniards"

Again, that relates to a few vocal but loud fringe group called "indigenistas" (people who try to advocate indigenous supremacy), and to some extent, the stupidity of the Mexican government to portray the colonial period of Mexico in a very negative light. However, most mexicans dont care about spaniards, or even, they like Spaniards (the love of my life was a blue eyed, dark blonde Spanish girl that was from Southern Spain). Many Mexicans like to watch Spanish football/soccer or even, wear Spanish jerseys. In person, no Mexican has ever bashed spaniards in front of me, instead, they said they like them.

Third: "Hispanics, latinos, or even Mexicans, are a race"

Do I really need to cover that......the answer should be obvious, even to a five year old.

Fourth:"Mexicans only prefer to marry their own, and hate being with non-Mexicans."

Again, biggest bullshit I have seen in my life. Mexicans ARE VERY OPEN who they will date, both men and women. However, Mexican women can sometimes be picky because Mexicans are by far, the most conservative of all Latin-Americans. Mexican women are more the type of women who are wife material, not quick girlfriend like those that are found in South America. And also, Many Mexicans enjoy forming friendships with foreigners. I am Mexican-American, and I am friends with people from Germany, Spain, Ireland, Turkey, etc....... and most Mexicans are the same way.

Fifth: "Lots of racism among Mexicans, lots of hate towards afro-mexicans/indigenous people"

Look, for all you Gringos who try to impose your type of thinking on Hispanic new world issues, you guys are morons. In Mexico, there is this problem called classism, which is completely different to racism. classism is discrimination based on social class, and that I admit, is rampant in Mexico. but of preference of fair skinned color, not really much of that. That I would say, is far more rampant in the US and South America than in Mexico. In fact, I have been made fun of by other Mexicans because I have a really big thing for AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Iberian and Turkish women, and not brown mestizas (the idealized women among Mexicans), lol.
And with afro-mexicans/indigenous people, to begin, there are barely any afro-mexicans in Mexico........with indigenous people, well, let me give you some scope of a lot of indigenous people. indigenous people are very different to mainstream/majority mexicans because the vast majority of the Mexican population is Hispanicized while the remaining indigenous are clinging to their traditional culture. so, when indigenous people move out of their areas, they are bound to get into problems because of clash of culture, and you see similar things in the US with mexican immigrants. also, indigenous people tend to be poor, and in Mexico, as I said, there is a lot of classism, so, not so much high thoughts for indigenous people on that, BUT NOT BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN TONE OR ETHNICITY!

Sixth: "African-Americans aren't welcomed in Mexico."

How can this be when barely any African-Americans go to Mexico, much less, learn Spanish. African-Americans would be
treated like an exotic commodity among Mexican women because many have never met an African-American.

Seven:"There aren't many attractive women in Mexico."

Hmmmmm.....Go to Guadalajara, Los Altos de Jalisco, or Sinaloa, and then try to tell me the same thing.
In Guadalajara, I can easily find women like these:

(and btw, my family is from Jalisco and I am considered darker than average for people from Jalisco among people from Jalisco)

how I live my life.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Anonymous American,

You should have this PM'ed me. LOL Thank you for smiting what you thought was b.ulls.hit.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:@Anonymous American,

You should have this PM'ed me. LOL Thank you for smiting what you thought was b.ulls.hit.
I wanted to put it in public, to show some of the morons on this thread just how to an extent they are ignorant of Mexico and of Mexicans.

how I live my life.

Barzie
Freshman Poster

Post by Barzie »

Jester wrote:
Iawesome60 wrote:
Do the Indigenous people in Mexico and other countries in Latin America hate the afto-Latinos? If so, i'm crossing out ALL of those Latin American countries to where to find my future woman.
Havent traveled south of MX yet, but based on social circles here in California - including many not speaking English yet - I would say that MX and Argentina would be the very worst countries in Latin America for a black man. Not impossible of course if you are handsome, famous, rich, whatever. Indigenous Mexicans really want to be mestizo, mestizo really want to be white, white ones are afraid you'll think they're like those other Mexicans. The fear is palpable. I think it's cute, but they are really uptight about anything that can move them up or down in the social pecking order. It's more about manners and clothes, but skin color does get noticed. And there is no political correctness. Yes as noted elsewhere they do call people (as well as dogs) by names like Blacky, Whitey, Fatty, Skinny, etc. And these are people they LIKE! :lol:

Argentineans, though lily-white in my experience, are also uptight. They have an economy worse than Mexico's, but feel they are or should be equal to Britain or Europe.

I think it may people who are most worried about their image who will worry about dating "down".

In any case I have seen black Americans very happily dating lighter-skinned Brazilians, married, imported to California, having a great life.

And the Colombians I know, ranging from pure Catalonian Spanish blood, to very indigenous, to mixed-indigenous-black (sorry I forget the term for that, zambo I guess, not sure if that's polite) - all seem unconcerned wit color. They do notice looks just like you or I would, and they are DEFINITELY money-conscious, mercenary, moneymaking hustling bunch of people. Kind of like a cross between Mexicans and Lebanese. But far less social snobbery than Mexicans. Less manners, more easygoing. More lies too. And they do indeed dance a lot. One interesting thing about Colombians is you can't tell who has money by looking at them. With Mexicans you generally can.

Bottom line if I was a black American I would skip Mexico and Argentina entirely and focus on Brazil and Colombia. But I sure wouldn't cross L.A. entirely off the list. One thing though, if you are bride-hunting, just resign yourself to 100% of your social life being with the local Colombian or Brazilian immigrant group, after you find Miss Right and bring her home. They find each other and they get together all the time. It is a force that cannot be stopped.

Good luck!
Mexico is fairly a non-racist country unlike in Colombia where they discriminate against their 20% black population, they don't even allow them to ride the bus and many times they get beaten up by mestizo Colombians. Sadly for them, I will never go to that country again nor waste my money on such a racist country. No mestiza Colombian would ever date a black man, their family would never allow it, apart from that Colombians are nothing more than white wannabes with no education chasing after blond european/american tourist.

Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Post by Tapatio89 »

Mates, how do you expect it would be easy to date hot Mexican girls? Dating hot girls regardless of country is never easy.

In Mexico, unlike the United States, in order to date hot girls, you have to be part of their social circle of friends. Back when I was single, I dated girls from Guadalajara, Sonora and one from an upper-middle class area in Coyoacan in Mexico City. Girls in those areas are considered above average at the very least, and, by Mexican standards of male beauty, I am considered above average.

In the US, however, because of my 5´7" height and being a foreigner, I had a much harder time dating US girls despite that I do not look physically stereotypical Mexican immigrant in the US. Even with my expensive clothes from European fashion stores, they assumed I was poor. The only US girls I attracted where white, fat blond women that assumed all Mexican or Latino men like fat white American women. VERY FALSE. Mexican men from my social class and higher like them slender, NEVER fat.

Cheers
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Tapatio89 wrote:Mates, how do you expect it would be easy to date hot Mexican girls? Dating hot girls regardless of country is never easy.

In Mexico, unlike the United States, in order to date hot girls, you have to be part of their social circle of friends. Back when I was single, I dated girls from Guadalajara, Sonora and one from an upper-middle class area in Coyoacan in Mexico City. Girls in those areas are considered above average at the very least, and, by Mexican standards of male beauty, I am considered above average.

In the US, however, because of my 5´7" height and being a foreigner, I had a much harder time dating US girls despite that I do not look physically stereotypical Mexican immigrant in the US. Even with my expensive clothes from European fashion stores, they assumed I was poor. The only US girls I attracted where white, fat blond women that assumed all Mexican or Latino men like fat white American women. VERY FALSE. Mexican men from my social class and higher like them slender, NEVER fat.

Cheers
I think the theory is that currency difference and dangling American citizenship would improve odds to get hot girls. In some countries females are willing to budge on the looks and charisma factor, if someone's a provider who can give their offspring better lives. But in Mexico women either don't care about providers or are too stupid to do the calculations.

I am curious how you would compare looks to social circles. For example can a Mexican woman be tricked into liking a guy if a stranger is introduced by a lot of her friends to her? My guess is that looks is more important than social circles.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 8th, 2020, 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Mates, how do you expect it would be easy to date hot Mexican girls? Dating hot girls regardless of country is never easy.

Cheers
I think the theory is that currency difference and dangling American citizenship would improve odds to get hot girls. In some countries females are willing to budge on the looks and charisma factor, if someone's a provider who can give their offspring better lives. But in Mexico women either don't care about providers or are too stupid to do the calculations.

I am curious how you would compare looks to social circles. For example can a Mexican woman be tricked into liking a guy if a stranger is introduced by a lot of her friends to her? My guess is that looks is more important than social circles.
Your American money is not worth it, pal. You think those rich Mexicans have only pesos? You are so naive. Many of them have bank accounts in Switzerland with nice interests, as well as dollars saved. You must be dreaming rich Mexicans are some kind of pauper in comparison to rich Americans. FAR FROM THE TRUTH.

Though I am upper-middle class, my grandfather is rich and he lives in Santa Fe, which is considered one of the wealthiest parts of Mexico City, and he has definitely far more money than you (no offense).

Also, almost all the time, rich Mexicans very rarely marry foreigners, especially foreigners who are from a non-Latin or non-Mediterranean culture as they tend to be of the conservative mentality, thus only want to marry within someone of same or similar mentality and culture. Very different from rich Americans who you can see far easier that they marry even people from other races, especially Asian women. Not here with the rich in Mexico. Totally different tale.

In my case, as far as Mexican girls I have dated before meeting my wife, almost all of them were either middle-middle class or upper middle class. Only one was lower-middle class, though she did not dressed nor look like one considering she dressed nice and had light skin, big, brown passionate eyes, and though mestiza, had more European features than Indigenous. Never dated a Mexican girl with mostly Indigenous features or foreign features for that matter (Nordic, Celtic, or Slavic looking) either. All have been light mestiza or Mediterranean-looking. As for me,I am a mestizo with more European blood and features as seen in my photo.

Lastly, rich Mexicans do CARE about physical appearances, what clothes you wear, what car you drive, accessories, etc.

Cheers