Dating a Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

fschmidt wrote:I drove across the border and met my wife who was a Levi's model there. And I couldn't get a date from the fattest most disgusting women in America. The article linked to is mostly wrong. It's pointless to try to beat Mexican men at their own game. Just show her that you are honest, responsible, and a nice guy. Unlike in America, those things appeal to women in Mexico. And most important, learn Spanish.
Co-maldito-signed, homes. LOL jajajajaa! +1
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Hero wrote:
Winston wrote: I was only in Tijuana, but the girls in the Hard Rock Cafe seemed sweet and approachable (regular girls I mean). However, they spoke no English so all I could say was "You very buenita (beautiful)" over and over again. Kind of limiting.
Same happened to me when I went to Tijuana.
Q pena. Hay q aprender el idioma!! O ademas, corrieras el riesgo de faltando las oportunidades de cortejar/coquetear o travesear/acostarse "out the culo"!
(What a shame. You must learn the language. Furthermore, you might be running the risk of missing out on opportunities of courting or flirtling or even messing around/sleeping with them!)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

adri2789 wrote:
ssjparris wrote:. only when they get to america is when they become racist for some strange reason.
Perhaps it's because they experience racism from other races and live among their own for comfort. I believe the racism is more fear than hate.

For example, my parents (Mexican immigrants) lived in East LA in the 80s. My dad told me he got beat up by blacks in those days. So did his friends. The first chance they got, they moved to a nearby Latino neighborhood (Huntington Park) and settled there. Growing up, my parents warned me about going to the "dangerous (black) neighborhoods" (i.e: Compton, Inglewood, Watts...although they are Latino than black now) There is definitely a black vs latino thing in LA..not sure if it's only an LA thing.

It's not justification, but an explanation.
What is fear based out of? Ignorance. So yup people are scared out of what they don't realize nor know.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ssjparris wrote:yeah mexican women are fantastic especially countryside women. the mexican women in the states are really really bad. they develop bitch shields, see all men as predators, unfriendly vibe's, want to talk only to mexican people, and are racist and prejudice against any other race.

But the Mexiacn women in their country are super fantastic. they are very friendly, give physical contact body contact to strangers, are very social, open, inclusive, love NICE GUYS. They like meeting foreign people. and are not racist at all inside mexico. only when they get to america is when they become racist for some strange reason. they are gorgeous too right from the middle of mexico to south. check out mexican women living in playa del carmen.
Mexicans come to not be at the bottom of American society, which they studied to the core realizing that Black Americans are. Alas they don't want to have fcuk all to do with Black Americans. Some of them actually almost url at the site of a Black American in their bodega/tienda a la esquina o al rincon in the corner somewhere in the vecinario/neighborhood.

Also in the Latino domain, a lot of Dominicans are hellbent on this ideology too up in NYC. Even Afro-Ricans too that come to NYC/NJ.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ajvf97 wrote:That is very much true. I have seen too many hispanics being racist to white people over the years. And if they hear something they don't even remotely like and doesn't suit them they take things WAY out of context and scream racism and other obscenities in spanish without even backing up any of their statements. Hispanics actually are not a race because they can be of any race yet for example, anyone who doesn't look like a typical mexican would be a target of racism. Most mexicans I talk to, regardless of what they look like, hate the spanish people to this day because of "what they did to them" and that the spanish think they are better than everybody else.

Yet some of these same people have traveled to Spain and said that they met some nice people. Aren't these people contradicting themselves or are they just confused? The real problem is their inferiority complex once they are in America and walking around with chips on their shoulders. They need to realize that nobody is going to change history and that they need to stop playing the victim card and move forward.
Actually, a lot of Latinos are ignorantly confused. I mean, for example, a lot of Latinos claim that they are Spanish (WTF). Yeah, [New World/Latin American] Spanish is what they speak, but their race/nationality even is not Spanish. That's them basically saying that they are Spanish identifying with the oppressor of most Latinos that oppressed and even slaughtered a lot of indigenous people where to this day those Latinos that call themselves Spanish can trace their roots of the opprressed/slaughtered ancestors back to.

That's part of the reason why, I think that, most Brazilians that come to America loathe being called Latino. However, it's mostly not only because a lot of the BRazilians feel they aren't Latino because they don't speak Spanish (nor want to) that come to America, but it's that it's also that they are middle-to-upper class Brazilians and that they look down at Spanish-speaking Latinos as peasants due to socialeconomic class that the majority of Spanish-speaking Latinos are stereotyped as.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

adria2789
Freshman Poster

Post by adria2789 »

ssjparris wrote: They are so much better zero racism in their OWN country..
Not exactly.. racism and other kinds of discrimination exist in Mexico. Afro Mexicans and indigenous people are the bottom of the socioeconomic totem pole..while whites (or lighter skin folks) are on the top. Look at Mexican tv shows...mostly good looking Spanish/European looking people in telenovelas. Yet, Mexicans and Latinos are prejudice against whites, despite worshiping "whiteness"(light skin, blue/green eyes and blond hair) I hear one of the worst things you can call a Mexican is an indio (Indian)...this is dumb (and self effacing) considering about 70% of Mexicans are mestizos (a mixture of Spanish and native blood).

I heard an old rhyme growing up. I didn't know its significance til recently "Chino, chino, japones come caca y no me des" (in English: "Chinese, Chinese, Japanese: eat shit and don't give me any"). It was an old rhyme that kids in Mexico would chant to their Asian classmates. It might of stem from the anti chinese movement during the Mexican revolution..

Plus there's the whole Mexican vs Salvadorian thing. I know a lot of Mexicans that hate Salvadorians and vice versa...which I think it's stupid. The animosity can be explained here: http://www.laweekly.com/2009-10-29/la-l ... lvadorans/
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

adri2789 wrote:
Not exactly.. racism and other kinds of discrimination exist in Mexico. Afro Mexicans and indigenous people are the bottom of the socioeconomic totem pole..while whites (or lighter skin folks) are on the top. Look at Mexican tv shows...mostly good looking Spanish/European looking people in telenovelas. Yet, Mexicans and Latinos are prejudice against whites, despite worshiping "whiteness"(light skin, blue/green eyes and blond hair) I hear one of the worst things you can call a Mexican is an indio (Indian)...this is dumb (and self effacing) considering about 70% of Mexicans are mestizos (a mixture of Spanish and native blood).

I heard an old rhyme growing up. I didn't know its significance til recently "Chino, chino, japones come caca y no me des" (in English: "Chinese, Chinese, Japanese: eat shit and don't give me any"). It was an old rhyme that kids in Mexico would chant to their Asian classmates. It might of stem from the anti chinese movement during the Mexican revolution..

Plus there's the whole Mexican vs Salvadorian thing. I know a lot of Mexicans that hate Salvadorians and vice versa...which I think it's stupid. The animosity can be explained here: http://www.laweekly.com/2009-10-29/la-l ... lvadorans/
Do the Indigenous people in Mexico and other countries in Latin America hate the afto-Latinos? If so, i'm crossing out ALL of those Latin American countries to where to find my future woman.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

MrPeabody wrote:Why would anyone believe an article that is so shallow? Most of these expat sites are supported by real estate agents (look at the rest of the site) who want to sell overpriced property to gullible retired Americans.
Yeah, I encountered a book about living in the Czech Republic that was part of a similar scheme. The author tried to make everything in the Czech Republic sound so scary and impossible to do on one's own and guess what? The author was trying to market his own consulting service which finds places for expats to live there!

"Oh Harold, it all sounds so difficult. Let's just hire this nice, young man to help us..."
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

adri2789 wrote:

as far as i am concerned, they like me over there in mexico. I have not experienced racism form them there. i have no problems with mexicans inside their country. very caring, kind, hospitable people. Most mexican people in america are also hospitable to me in USA too.
adria2789
Freshman Poster

Post by adria2789 »

Iawesome60 wrote:
adri2789 wrote:

Do the Indigenous people in Mexico and other countries in Latin America hate the afto-Latinos? If so, i'm crossing out ALL of those Latin American countries to where to find my future woman.
Ahoy there! This is based what I've heard and read. There is no denying they have been discriminated against and usually the poorest in Mexico. Since Afro Mexicans are only about 1% of the population in Mexico, many Mexicans don't know they exist. Like everywhere else in the world, haters gonna hate. It shouldn't discourage you from visiting Latin America. I didn't mean to discourage you, :oops: I just wanted to point out racism exist in Mexico and Latin America. Perhaps black men in this forum who've been there can tell you their experiences (good or bad) for more accurate, first hand experience.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Back in the days of ICQ, I was communicating with young lady from a very rich family (both her father, mother and brothers were lawyers) and she was great! If it hadn't been RIGHT after my divorce I may have pursued her but I wasn't ready for a relationship yet.

Anyways she'd send me clothes, books, cds etc in the mail on a regular basis. It felt odd to be showered with gifts. As a male in the US, I wasn't used to it and frankly it made me feel a bit uncomfortable. The one trait that I found out is that latin women almost prefer a macho man. Latin women prefer a very strong masculine male which is quite different from American women who in my opinion loathe strong men.

I wouldn't rule out women from Mexico at all! I think it's an untapped market.
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

No hard feelings adri2789 :) . I just have a fear of the unknown because I don't want to go to another country and the women act exactly like American women.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

If you feel comfortable competing with this guey below, then you're set.

So many mamasitas line up to meet him that security has to push them away!

That's what happened to me when I went to a baile in the state of México, hahaha (without the security guards of course).
fox
Freshman Poster

Post by fox »

PhxSosa wrote:I find it funny how men see a stupid article like this above and then eliminate Mexico off their list. I live in Arizona and many of the women I date are Mexican-born. The best girlfriend I ever had was Mexican. She moved to Spain last year and that's the only reason why we aren't together. We were together for 4 years. Use your own judgment and not some subjective article or advice from other men that failed with some women. It is not realistic.
good point
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Iawesome60 wrote:
Havent traveled south of MX yet, but based on social circles here in California - including many not speaking English yet - I would say that MX and Argentina would be the very worst countries in Latin America for a black man. Not impossible of course if you are handsome, famous, rich, whatever. Indigenous Mexicans really want to be mestizo, mestizo really want to be white, white ones are afraid you'll think they're like those other Mexicans. The fear is palpable. I think it's cute, but they are really uptight about anything that can move them up or down in the social pecking order. It's more about manners and clothes, but skin color does get noticed. And there is no political correctness. Yes as noted elsewhere they do call people (as well as dogs) by names like Blacky, Whitey, Fatty, Skinny, etc. And these are people they LIKE! :lol:

Argentineans, though lily-white in my experience, are also uptight. They have an economy worse than Mexico's, but feel they are or should be equal to Britain or Europe.

I think it may people who are most worried about their image who will worry about dating "down".

In any case I have seen black Americans very happily dating lighter-skinned Brazilians, married, imported to California, having a great life.

And the Colombians I know, ranging from pure Catalonian Spanish blood, to very indigenous, to mixed-indigenous-black (sorry I forget the term for that, zambo I guess, not sure if that's polite) - all seem unconcerned wit color. They do notice looks just like you or I would, and they are DEFINITELY money-conscious, mercenary, moneymaking hustling bunch of people. Kind of like a cross between Mexicans and Lebanese. But far less social snobbery than Mexicans. Less manners, more easygoing. More lies too. And they do indeed dance a lot. One interesting thing about Colombians is you can't tell who has money by looking at them. With Mexicans you generally can.

Bottom line if I was a black American I would skip Mexico and Argentina entirely and focus on Brazil and Colombia. But I sure wouldn't cross L.A. entirely off the list. One thing though, if you are bride-hunting, just resign yourself to 100% of your social life being with the local Colombian or Brazilian immigrant group, after you find Miss Right and bring her home. They find each other and they get together all the time. It is a force that cannot be stopped.

Good luck!