Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:01 pm

Ghost wrote:
drealm wrote:I think the theory is that currency difference and dangling American citizenship would improve odds to get hot girls. In some countries females are willing to budge on the looks and charisma factor, if someone's a provider who can give their offspring better lives. But in Mexico women either don't care about providers or are too stupid to do the calculations.


Your calculations don't apply to the women you want. The hottest, lightest-skinned women are typically of upper-classes and have money themselves and/or have local men who provide that for them. Your superior currency exchange doesn't matter when the women you want have an army of local guys far richer than you at their beck and call. I know you still don't get it, but if you reduce yourself to a calculation/number then you will always lose out because there's always some richer, more attractive man.


You hit right on the nail. Also to add that rich Mexicans prefer to marry ONLY other rich Mexicans or rich Latinos or Southern Europeans to preserve culture.

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City







Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby drealm » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:35 am

Ghost wrote:Your calculations don't apply to the women you want.


I proposed a theory on why guys expect it would be easy to date hot Mexican girls. My theory could apply to any country but this thread just happends to be about about Mexico. I think my theory on why guys expect it to be easy is correct. I'm certainly not defending this line of thinking or trying to justify why it should work. All my forum posts since I went to Mexico point to the opposite.

Ghost wrote:The hottest, lightest-skinned women are typically of upper-classes and have money themselves


Yes, but upper class doesn't mean the same thing between countries. My freshmen year of community college I met a guy who was an engineer with a PHD from Mexico, but in the United States he was working as a waiter.

Ghost wrote:and/or have local men who provide that for them.


The fact that wealthy guys can pursue attractive women is the case anywhere in the world. Yet not every attractive woman is dating a wealthy man. There are fewer wealthy men than attractive women. Let's suppose that 10% of women are attractive. It does not follow that 10% of the male population is wealthy. I would guess that your average attractive college age girl is most likely banging an asshole from a fraternity who's a 100k in student loan debt. At least this is what I've observed in my town.

Ghost wrote:Your superior currency exchange doesn't matter when the women you want have an army of local guys far richer than you at their beck and call.


You seem to have access to my financial records.

Ghost wrote:I know you still don't get it, but if you reduce yourself to a calculation/number then you will always lose out because there's always some richer, more attractive man.


I think you don't get your own logic. According to you everyone on the Forbes 500 list will incrementally lose to whoever is above them? I'm just acknowledging that a woman would rather date a man driving a Ferrari over a homeless man pushing a shopping cart. Most people aren't on either extreme of the spectrum, but everyone has a place whether they like it or not.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby drealm » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:13 am

Tapatio89 wrote:Your American money is not worth it, pal. You think those rich Mexicans have only pesos? You are so naive.


I would assume they just have a bigger pile of pesos, seeing as they wouldn't accept my American money when I was in Mexico..

Tapatio89 wrote:Many of them have bank accounts in Switzerland with nice interests, as well as dollars saved. You must be dreaming rich Mexicans are some kind of pauper in comparison to rich Americans. FAR FROM THE TRUTH.


I don't doubt that Carlos Slim has all of the above. But there's not an entire class of Carlos Slims in Mexico anymore than there's a class of Bill Gates in the United States. We're not talking about individuals, we're talking about broad classes. For example a doctor in the United States is upper class, but not rich.

Tapatio89 wrote:Though I am upper-middle class, my grandfather is rich and he lives in Santa Fe, which is considered one of the wealthiest parts of Mexico City, and he has definitely far more money than you (no offense).


Being upper-middle class in Mexico doesn't sound that impressive according to your posts. And no offense but you definitely don't have access to my financial records. Nor do I see why you would compare your grandfather to someone my age, when most likely he wouldn't be in my dating pool. A more practical comparison would be to your average male friend who most likely isn't as established as your grandfather.

Tapatio89 wrote:Also, almost all the time, rich Mexicans very rarely marry foreigners, especially foreigners who are from a non-Latin or non-Mediterranean culture as they tend to be of the conservative mentality, thus only want to marry within someone of same or similar mentality and culture. Very different from rich Americans who you can see far easier that they marry even people from other races, especially Asian women. Not here with the rich in Mexico. Totally different tale.


Since you're making an argument of authority were supposed to accept what you say at face value. However I think it's pretty ridiculous to assume Mexican women have radar detection for calculating what amount of genetics is southern European vs northern European or whatever in some guy. I think a simpler explanation is that looks is important in latin America and southern European men are better looking. I highly doubt that if there was an ugly Spaniard she would prefer him to save her "culture" over a handsome whatever from another white ethnicity. There are both ugly and handsome archetypal characteristics in any genetic pool. Even Argentine men who are considered the most handsome men in the world likely have a bottom tier of men who are unattractive.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Ghost » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:09 pm

drealm wrote:I proposed a theory on why guys expect it would be easy to date hot Mexican girls. My theory could apply to any country but this thread just happends to be about about Mexico. I think my theory on why guys expect it to be easy is correct. I'm certainly not defending this line of thinking or trying to justify why it should work. All my forum posts since I went to Mexico point to the opposite.


If you say so, though you're the only one on this forum I recall trying things out according to this theory.

Yes, but upper class doesn't mean the same thing between countries. My freshmen year of community college I met a guy who was an engineer with a PHD from Mexico, but in the United States he was working as a waiter.


In a country of mostly brown people, higher class will certainly be the light-skinned people. That's constant. In Mexico's case, it's even more severe because the women you want aren't just lighter-skinned, they are genetically European. Like I told you before, if you want to get a white woman who isn't part of the upper class because of her skin color, you're relegated to white countries where her skin color is nothing special.

The fact that wealthy guys can pursue attractive women is the case anywhere in the world. Yet not every attractive woman is dating a wealthy man. There are fewer wealthy men than attractive women. Let's suppose that 10% of women are attractive. It does not follow that 10% of the male population is wealthy. I would guess that your average attractive college age girl is most likely banging an asshole from a fraternity who's a 100k in student loan debt. At least this is what I've observed in my town.


We're talking about these upper-class women, who will not date and marry outside their class. Different ball game. Any of us could get an attractive woman somewhere in the world. She may not be white, and she definitely won't be "upper-class." There are plenty of normal guys getting attractive women out there - that's not in dispute.

You seem to have access to my financial records.


Are you a multimillionaire? A millionaire? Do you have enough money that you don't have to work a job? No? Then you're not rich enough.

I think you don't get your own logic. According to you everyone on the Forbes 500 list will incrementally lose to whoever is above them? I'm just acknowledging that a woman would rather date a man driving a Ferrari over a homeless man pushing a shopping cart. Most people aren't on either extreme of the spectrum, but everyone has a place whether they like it or not.


If you're in the Forbes 500 club, suffice to say you'll have no problems with women you want. There's effectively no difference between a guy with 700 million dollars and a guy with 800 million dollars. They still belong to the same strata in society. Competition based on who has a few more million doesn't factor in. They won't lose to each other based on such relatively small differences.

So these women you want in Mexico...they can date and marry LOCAL men who:
-drive nice cars
-have better jobs OR are wealthy
-are more attractive
-share the same culture and class

You don't have anything to compete with.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:51 am

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Your American money is not worth it, pal. You think those rich Mexicans have only pesos? You are so naive.


I would assume they just have a bigger pile of pesos, seeing as they wouldn't accept my American money when I was in Mexico..

Tapatio89 wrote:Many of them have bank accounts in Switzerland with nice interests, as well as dollars saved. You must be dreaming rich Mexicans are some kind of pauper in comparison to rich Americans. FAR FROM THE TRUTH.


I don't doubt that Carlos Slim has all of the above. But there's not an entire class of Carlos Slims in Mexico anymore than there's a class of Bill Gates in the United States. We're not talking about individuals, we're talking about broad classes. For example a doctor in the United States is upper class, but not rich.

Tapatio89 wrote:Though I am upper-middle class, my grandfather is rich and he lives in Santa Fe, which is considered one of the wealthiest parts of Mexico City, and he has definitely far more money than you (no offense).


Being upper-middle class in Mexico doesn't sound that impressive according to your posts. And no offense but you definitely don't have access to my financial records. Nor do I see why you would compare your grandfather to someone my age, when most likely he wouldn't be in my dating pool. A more practical comparison would be to your average male friend who most likely isn't as established as your grandfather.

Tapatio89 wrote:Also, almost all the time, rich Mexicans very rarely marry foreigners, especially foreigners who are from a non-Latin or non-Mediterranean culture as they tend to be of the conservative mentality, thus only want to marry within someone of same or similar mentality and culture. Very different from rich Americans who you can see far easier that they marry even people from other races, especially Asian women. Not here with the rich in Mexico. Totally different tale.


Since you're making an argument of authority were supposed to accept what you say at face value. However I think it's pretty ridiculous to assume Mexican women have radar detection for calculating what amount of genetics is southern European vs northern European or whatever in some guy. I think a simpler explanation is that looks is important in latin America and southern European men are better looking. I highly doubt that if there was an ugly Spaniard she would prefer him to save her "culture" over a handsome whatever from another white ethnicity. There are both ugly and handsome archetypal characteristics in any genetic pool. Even Argentine men who are considered the most handsome men in the world likely have a bottom tier of men who are unattractive.


1. You are an idiot. What makes you think they have a bigger piles of pesos? You are the typical ignorant gringo who assumes wrongly about Mexico, Mexicans and Mexican society and culture. You are wrong, man. If you want to know, rich Latin Americans are far more showy on their wealth than rich Americans. And trust me, I know because I have lived both in the US and Mexico and know both rich Americans and rich Mexicans (my grandfather and maternal uncle both being millionaires), I can tell them very easily apart, Rich Americans for example are more practical people and do not tend to buy designer clothes (unless they are celebrities or women). Rich Mexicans, both men and women, spend tons on designer clothes, spas, etc.

2. You cannot compare both countries. It is unreasonable because both are different culturally, mentality, lifestyle, value on money, fashion sense. Your argument is pointless. And all rich Mexicans tend to have bank accounts in a foreign country, usually Switzerland, not to mention they travel abroad frequently on private jets.

3. Being upper-middle class in Mexico not everyone can do it as it is consider one door ahead to be upper class. I live in an upper-middle class area in Mexico City(though I am originally from Guadalajara), and my district (San Angel), it is a coveted district as it is in the same rank as Condesa and Roma in social class, but below Polanco, Santa Fe and Lomas de Chapultepec, these last three being upper class areas. I do not have access to your financial records, but I doubt you are a millionaire, otherwise, you would not be here. Be realistic. I do not know how you look like physically but my best friends and I who are about the same age range we are considered an 8 by Mexican standards of male beauty physically speaking, but money-wise, I am the wealthiest as I do not live with my parents, married, and work two jobs that pay decently. My friends still live with their parents, have girlfriends, and are either still in university or working at department stores. They are middle-middle class people.

4. Unlike Americans who are not good at telling facial features and differences in skin colours, Mexicans and Latinos we are good at how much the Mexican looks European or Indigenous. In my case, though I am mestizo, I look more Arabic(Lebanese) and/or Southern European than Indigenous in facial features,hair texture and eyes/nose shape as I have Andalucian (Southern Spanish), Arabic (Lebanese) and Purepecha (Indigenous) heritage. Also, I am not brown or dark in skin colour, but rather I have olive skin, common in Southern Europeans and Middle Eastern people. And other Mexicans in Mexico also can tell I look more Euro than Aztec/Indigenous. In my family, my relatives are either mestizos with mostly European blood/features or full blooded Southern European or Arab/Levantine, as my paternal grandmother is of Lebanese heritage. If you see my eyes shape,eyebrow shape and to some degree my nose shape in my photo,due to my somewhat recent Lebanese blood, they look more Arabic than Mexican as most Mexicans tend to have kind of chinky/slanted eyes (in DF especially, in Guadalajara, most people have my eye shape). Indigenous people look similar to Asian people in physical appearance, especially Southeast Asians. For the average American, they would probably think an Indigenous person or a mestizo with more Indigenous blood is the same as me in facial features and skin colour just because we are "Mexican" and speak Spanish. Far from the truth. In short, I do not look like the stereotypical Mexican immigrant that goes to USA, and if you think I do, you must be smoking some good shit :lol:

And yes, of course there are ugly Spaniards and good looking Nordics, but on average, Spaniards and Southern Europeans and Arabs look much better physically than Nordics, at least for my taste and other Mexicans I have met, whether friends, relatives, acquaintances, and others. But more than that, it is to preserve the culture, as rich Mexicans do not want to hassle of cultural differences and, in many cases, arrange marriages with other rich Mexicans from their circle of friends, NOT with foreigners.

5. Forget it, you do not have a good chance with upper class Mexican women. They are already taken by rich Mexican men. You are out of their league. Stop with this idealistic stubborness. If you want to know, even though I am upper-middle class, most people in my social class see me as weird as I am married to an Asian woman, despite that she is very attractive (she used to model as she is tall) and comes from an upper class background in Japan as my wife is the niece of Mitsubishi CEO (not joking and could not believe it when she told me this). Rather, since I am consider an 8 here in Mexican male standards of beauty and I am no womanizer, these people from my social cirlce some have told me why a foreigner when I could get a good looking or above average looking Mexican woman from my social ranking since we are from the same culture and speak the same language and have same values. But I ignore them as my life is my life, and tbh, the richer the Mexican girl is, the more demanding, prepotent and arrogant she is and more jealous as some upper class Mexican men have secret affairs with lower class Mexican women, and quite frankly, those types of women no matter how hot they are, I am turn off by those personal qualities and I dislike dramas.

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:04 am

Ghost wrote:
drealm wrote:I proposed a theory on why guys expect it would be easy to date hot Mexican girls. My theory could apply to any country but this thread just happends to be about about Mexico. I think my theory on why guys expect it to be easy is correct. I'm certainly not defending this line of thinking or trying to justify why it should work. All my forum posts since I went to Mexico point to the opposite.


If you say so, though you're the only one on this forum I recall trying things out according to this theory.

Yes, but upper class doesn't mean the same thing between countries. My freshmen year of community college I met a guy who was an engineer with a PHD from Mexico, but in the United States he was working as a waiter.


In a country of mostly brown people, higher class will certainly be the light-skinned people. That's constant. In Mexico's case, it's even more severe because the women you want aren't just lighter-skinned, they are genetically European. Like I told you before, if you want to get a white woman who isn't part of the upper class because of her skin color, you're relegated to white countries where her skin color is nothing special.

The fact that wealthy guys can pursue attractive women is the case anywhere in the world. Yet not every attractive woman is dating a wealthy man. There are fewer wealthy men than attractive women. Let's suppose that 10% of women are attractive. It does not follow that 10% of the male population is wealthy. I would guess that your average attractive college age girl is most likely banging an asshole from a fraternity who's a 100k in student loan debt. At least this is what I've observed in my town.


We're talking about these upper-class women, who will not date and marry outside their class. Different ball game. Any of us could get an attractive woman somewhere in the world. She may not be white, and she definitely won't be "upper-class." There are plenty of normal guys getting attractive women out there - that's not in dispute.

You seem to have access to my financial records.


Are you a multimillionaire? A millionaire? Do you have enough money that you don't have to work a job? No? Then you're not rich enough.

I think you don't get your own logic. According to you everyone on the Forbes 500 list will incrementally lose to whoever is above them? I'm just acknowledging that a woman would rather date a man driving a Ferrari over a homeless man pushing a shopping cart. Most people aren't on either extreme of the spectrum, but everyone has a place whether they like it or not.


If you're in the Forbes 500 club, suffice to say you'll have no problems with women you want. There's effectively no difference between a guy with 700 million dollars and a guy with 800 million dollars. They still belong to the same strata in society. Competition based on who has a few more million doesn't factor in. They won't lose to each other based on such relatively small differences.

So these women you want in Mexico...they can date and marry LOCAL men who:
-drive nice cars
-have better jobs OR are wealthy
-are more attractive
-share the same culture and class

You don't have anything to compete with.


You hit right on the nail, pal. This guy is so stubborn and idealistic and knows nothing about how Mexican society works. Rich Mexican women only marry rich Mexican men.

And yes, the lighter the skin colour, the wealthier, though not always as I have met poor Mexicans of Nordic appearance and rich Mexicans with mostly Indigenous features. I am considered light-medium as I have olive/Mediterranean skin colour as seen in my photo. In my social class, which is upper-middle class, my skin colour is common, though white is second most common. Brown is the least common in the upper-middle class. Brown is the most common among the low class.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby drealm » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:46 am

Ghost wrote:If you say so, though you're the only one on this forum I recall trying things out according to this theory.


Everyone on this forum is exploiting currency difference, including you. There's a reason that you chose to teach English in a third world country over a first world country. And there's a reason that you chose to work in China as opposed to Latin America or Eastern Europe. Your reason was that you received free room and board and a higher salary. So don't tell me you're not trying to leverage your value. You're either a hypocrite or you just gravitate towards easier pastures and can't connect the dots on why you do it like some stupid cow.

In a country of mostly brown people, higher class will certainly be the light-skinned people. That's constant. In Mexico's case, it's even more severe because the women you want aren't just lighter-skinned, they are genetically European. Like I told you before, if you want to get a white woman who isn't part of the upper class because of her skin color, you're relegated to white countries where her skin color is nothing special.


You're more or less right, but being higher class in a third world country is parochial. It is not same as being higher class in the United States. Even within the United States there's a big disparity between what is considered doing well by middle America standards and and what is considered making a killing in an extremely cut throat environment like the world renown Silicon Valley. This is why I don't pay homage to relative pecking orders in some regional third world shit hole that no one even knows of. I compare based on absolute value.

We're talking about these upper-class women, who will not date and marry outside their class. Different ball game. Any of us could get an attractive woman somewhere in the world. She may not be white, and she definitely won't be "upper-class." There are plenty of normal guys getting attractive women out there - that's not in dispute.


You or someone should clarify what exactly we are talking about, because it's certainly not clear to me. So far I've tallied the terms "upper-middle class", "upper-class" and "wealthy" being casually tossed around. For starters I think it's obvious that not every whatever-class girl in Mexico is a heiress to Carlos Slims.

Are you a multimillionaire? A millionaire? Do you have enough money that you don't have to work a job? No? Then you're not rich enough.


You seem to start with conclusions that make yourself feel good and then ask questions when and if you become curious enough to get factual answers. I'm not sure if it even occurs to you how hell bent you are on tricking yourself into thinking in such stupid way. And I'm puzzled why you think I should treat you with the dignity of an honest answer when you clearly have already shoved your head so far up your ass that you won't entertain anything that doesn't fit your view.

If you're in the Forbes 500 club, suffice to say you'll have no problems with women you want. There's effectively no difference between a guy with 700 million dollars and a guy with 800 million dollars. They still belong to the same strata in society. Competition based on who has a few more million doesn't factor in. They won't lose to each other based on such relatively small differences.


I see so you weren't making a principled argument. You were kind of making an iffy statement that you can finesse wherever you want. Ok whatever, if you really are so convinced that competing financially as a provider is zero sum losing game then you should hang up your hat, become a monk, divest all your worldly possessions. Yet you don't. So my hunch is that you enjoy preaching this line of thinking because you prefer it over acknowledging that being lazy and unambitious has consequences.

So these women you want in Mexico...they can date and marry LOCAL men who:
-drive nice cars
-have better jobs OR are wealthy
-are more attractive
-share the same culture and class

You don't have anything to compete with.


You sound like Parrot...

Let's cut the shit with this "culture" thingy. Southern Europe is not a uniform monolithic culture. Spaniards are very different than Italians. And pure blood Spaniards think Mexicans are sub-human shit and yes that includes Mestisos/as. In fact you can just travel south to Argentina to see what they think about some mayan shit hole like Mexico. There is no brotherly love.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby drealm » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:05 am

Tapatio89 wrote:1. You are an idiot. What makes you think they have a bigger piles of pesos? You are the typical ignorant gringo who assumes wrongly about Mexico, Mexicans and Mexican society and culture. You are wrong, man. If you want to know, rich Latin Americans are far more showy on their wealth than rich Americans. And trust me, I know because I have lived both in the US and Mexico and know both rich Americans and rich Mexicans (my grandfather and maternal uncle both being millionaires), I can tell them very easily apart, Rich Americans for example are more practical people and do not tend to buy designer clothes (unless they are celebrities or women). Rich Mexicans, both men and women, spend tons on designer clothes, spas, etc.


No, I'm just intelligent enough to be weary of spics who have a history of making exaggerated claims to show off. When you make an unsubstantiated claim, that is called bullshit in the United States you stupid mayan.

Tapatio89 wrote:2. You cannot compare both countries. It is unreasonable because both are different culturally, mentality, lifestyle, value on money, fashion sense. Your argument is pointless. And all rich Mexicans tend to have bank accounts in a foreign country, usually Switzerland, not to mention they travel abroad frequently on private jets.


Oh I see, you get to decide on what I'm allowed to compare. So when it comes to using a spreadsheet with real numbers - no deal? Figures. You'd rather rely on some stupid parochial bullshit to feel good about being whatever-class. And yes rich people in all countries do all of the above. Those are individuals, not a class of people. I genuinely think you don't understand this difference.

Tapatio89 wrote:3. Being upper-middle class in Mexico not everyone can do it as it is consider one door ahead to be upper class. I live in an upper-middle class area in Mexico City(though I am originally from Guadalajara), and my district (San Angel), it is a coveted district as it is in the same rank as Condesa and Roma in social class, but below Polanco, Santa Fe and Lomas de Chapultepec, these last three being upper class areas. I do not have access to your financial records, but I doubt you are a millionaire, otherwise, you would not be here. Be realistic. I do not know how you look like physically but my best friends and I who are about the same age range we are considered an 8 by Mexican standards of male beauty physically speaking, but money-wise, I am the wealthiest as I do not live with my parents, married, and work two jobs that pay decently. My friends still live with their parents, have girlfriends, and are either still in university or working at department stores. They are middle-middle class people.


You have to be the most delusional spic I've ever met. No wonder you're poor. So instead of the evaluating your networth on the amount of pesos you have in your own bank account or whatever assets you have, you identify your class according to your address. So technically even if you're living in a dumpster in whatever-hip-district you would classify yourself as something fancy. It's funny because you're bragging about things that would make you poor by American standards. If you're working two jobs that means you have two shitty jobs. The only people who do that in the United States are poor people who work dead end retail sectors. Working at department stores is minimum wage - as in poor - not middle class. You're "8" by Mexican standards seemed to be zero by US standards since you were being chased by fat whales.

Tapatio89 wrote:4. Unlike Americans who are not good at telling facial features and differences in skin colours, Mexicans and Latinos we are good at how much the Mexican looks European or Indigenous. In my case, though I am mestizo, I look more Arabic(Lebanese) and/or Southern European than Indigenous in facial features,hair texture and eyes/nose shape as I have Andalucian (Southern Spanish), Arabic (Lebanese) and Purepecha (Indigenous) heritage. Also, I am not brown or dark in skin colour, but rather I have olive skin, common in Southern Europeans and Middle Eastern people. And other Mexicans in Mexico also can tell I look more Euro than Aztec/Indigenous. In my family, my relatives are either mestizos with mostly European blood/features or full blooded Southern European or Arab/Levantine, as my paternal grandmother is of Lebanese heritage. If you see my eyes shape,eyebrow shape and to some degree my nose shape in my photo,due to my somewhat recent Lebanese blood, they look more Arabic than Mexican as most Mexicans tend to have kind of chinky/slanted eyes (in DF especially, in Guadalajara, most people have my eye shape). Indigenous people look similar to Asian people in physical appearance, especially Southeast Asians. For the average American, they would probably think an Indigenous person or a mestizo with more Indigenous blood is the same as me in facial features and skin colour just because we are "Mexican" and speak Spanish. Far from the truth. In short, I do not look like the stereotypical Mexican immigrant that goes to USA, and if you think I do, you must be smoking some good shit :lol:

And yes, of course there are ugly Spaniards and good looking Nordics, but on average, Spaniards and Southern Europeans and Arabs look much better physically than Nordics, at least for my taste and other Mexicans I have met, whether friends, relatives, acquaintances, and others. But more than that, it is to preserve the culture, as rich Mexicans do not want to hassle of cultural differences and, in many cases, arrange marriages with other rich Mexicans from their circle of friends, NOT with foreigners.


There's a simple test to evaluate how other people see you. If you're in the United States join a latino group. If they don't reject you because you look too non-Mexican then you're a spic. You're right the average American doesn't care about all these subtle degrees of mayan-non-mayan blood percentage differences. They just see spic or non-spic. And it's pretty obvious that white whales identified you as a spic. Better yet you can go to Argentina which is 100x more white and southern European and they'll treat you like shit also.

Tapatio89 wrote:5. Forget it, you do not have a good chance with upper class Mexican women. They are already taken by rich Mexican men. You are out of their league. Stop with this idealistic stubborness. If you want to know, even though I am upper-middle class, most people in my social class see me as weird as I am married to an Asian woman, despite that she is very attractive (she used to model as she is tall) and comes from an upper class background in Japan as my wife is the niece of Mitsubishi CEO (not joking and could not believe it when she told me this). Rather, since I am consider an 8 here in Mexican male standards of beauty and I am no womanizer, these people from my social cirlce some have told me why a foreigner when I could get a good looking or above average looking Mexican woman from my social ranking since we are from the same culture and speak the same language and have same values. But I ignore them as my life is my life, and tbh, the richer the Mexican girl is, the more demanding, prepotent and arrogant she is and more jealous as some upper class Mexican men have secret affairs with lower class Mexican women, and quite frankly, those types of women no matter how hot they are, I am turn off by those personal qualities and I dislike dramas.

Cheers


I probably don't have a chance. I cannot change the fact that whatever-class Mexican women can't distinguish between sexual selection over natural selection. If they don't want me they can go get their heads chopped off by Zetas for all I care. The women may already be taken but I doubt Carlos Slims is hogging all of them. You seem to be of the impression that I'm somehow able to tell the difference between your bullshit and fact. The bits a pieces I have of your wife's story isn't something I would brag about. It doesn't sound that glamorous and I suspect there's details missing. But feel free to makeup whatever you want in your head. I really don't care about evaluating any of your bullshit.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:39 pm

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:1. You are an idiot. What makes you think they have a bigger piles of pesos? You are the typical ignorant gringo who assumes wrongly about Mexico, Mexicans and Mexican society and culture. You are wrong, man. If you want to know, rich Latin Americans are far more showy on their wealth than rich Americans. And trust me, I know because I have lived both in the US and Mexico and know both rich Americans and rich Mexicans (my grandfather and maternal uncle both being millionaires), I can tell them very easily apart, Rich Americans for example are more practical people and do not tend to buy designer clothes (unless they are celebrities or women). Rich Mexicans, both men and women, spend tons on designer clothes, spas, etc.


No, I'm just intelligent enough to be weary of spics who have a history of making exaggerated claims to show off. When you make an unsubstantiated claim, that is called bullshit in the United States you stupid mayan.

Tapatio89 wrote:2. You cannot compare both countries. It is unreasonable because both are different culturally, mentality, lifestyle, value on money, fashion sense. Your argument is pointless. And all rich Mexicans tend to have bank accounts in a foreign country, usually Switzerland, not to mention they travel abroad frequently on private jets.


Oh I see, you get to decide on what I'm allowed to compare. So when it comes to using a spreadsheet with real numbers - no deal? Figures. You'd rather rely on some stupid parochial bullshit to feel good about being whatever-class. And yes rich people in all countries do all of the above. Those are individuals, not a class of people. I genuinely think you don't understand this difference.

Tapatio89 wrote:3. Being upper-middle class in Mexico not everyone can do it as it is consider one door ahead to be upper class. I live in an upper-middle class area in Mexico City(though I am originally from Guadalajara), and my district (San Angel), it is a coveted district as it is in the same rank as Condesa and Roma in social class, but below Polanco, Santa Fe and Lomas de Chapultepec, these last three being upper class areas. I do not have access to your financial records, but I doubt you are a millionaire, otherwise, you would not be here. Be realistic. I do not know how you look like physically but my best friends and I who are about the same age range we are considered an 8 by Mexican standards of male beauty physically speaking, but money-wise, I am the wealthiest as I do not live with my parents, married, and work two jobs that pay decently. My friends still live with their parents, have girlfriends, and are either still in university or working at department stores. They are middle-middle class people.


You have to be the most delusional spic I've ever met. No wonder you're poor. So instead of the evaluating your networth on the amount of pesos you have in your own bank account or whatever assets you have, you identify your class according to your address. So technically even if you're living in a dumpster in whatever-hip-district you would classify yourself as something fancy. It's funny because you're bragging about things that would make you poor by American standards. If you're working two jobs that means you have two shitty jobs. The only people who do that in the United States are poor people who work dead end retail sectors. Working at department stores is minimum wage - as in poor - not middle class. You're "8" by Mexican standards seemed to be zero by US standards since you were being chased by fat whales.

Tapatio89 wrote:4. Unlike Americans who are not good at telling facial features and differences in skin colours, Mexicans and Latinos we are good at how much the Mexican looks European or Indigenous. In my case, though I am mestizo, I look more Arabic(Lebanese) and/or Southern European than Indigenous in facial features,hair texture and eyes/nose shape as I have Andalucian (Southern Spanish), Arabic (Lebanese) and Purepecha (Indigenous) heritage. Also, I am not brown or dark in skin colour, but rather I have olive skin, common in Southern Europeans and Middle Eastern people. And other Mexicans in Mexico also can tell I look more Euro than Aztec/Indigenous. In my family, my relatives are either mestizos with mostly European blood/features or full blooded Southern European or Arab/Levantine, as my paternal grandmother is of Lebanese heritage. If you see my eyes shape,eyebrow shape and to some degree my nose shape in my photo,due to my somewhat recent Lebanese blood, they look more Arabic than Mexican as most Mexicans tend to have kind of chinky/slanted eyes (in DF especially, in Guadalajara, most people have my eye shape). Indigenous people look similar to Asian people in physical appearance, especially Southeast Asians. For the average American, they would probably think an Indigenous person or a mestizo with more Indigenous blood is the same as me in facial features and skin colour just because we are "Mexican" and speak Spanish. Far from the truth. In short, I do not look like the stereotypical Mexican immigrant that goes to USA, and if you think I do, you must be smoking some good shit :lol:

And yes, of course there are ugly Spaniards and good looking Nordics, but on average, Spaniards and Southern Europeans and Arabs look much better physically than Nordics, at least for my taste and other Mexicans I have met, whether friends, relatives, acquaintances, and others. But more than that, it is to preserve the culture, as rich Mexicans do not want to hassle of cultural differences and, in many cases, arrange marriages with other rich Mexicans from their circle of friends, NOT with foreigners.


There's a simple test to evaluate how other people see you. If you're in the United States join a latino group. If they don't reject you because you look too non-Mexican then you're a spic. You're right the average American doesn't care about all these subtle degrees of mayan-non-mayan blood percentage differences. They just see spic or non-spic. And it's pretty obvious that white whales identified you as a spic. Better yet you can go to Argentina which is 100x more white and southern European and they'll treat you like shit also.

Tapatio89 wrote:5. Forget it, you do not have a good chance with upper class Mexican women. They are already taken by rich Mexican men. You are out of their league. Stop with this idealistic stubborness. If you want to know, even though I am upper-middle class, most people in my social class see me as weird as I am married to an Asian woman, despite that she is very attractive (she used to model as she is tall) and comes from an upper class background in Japan as my wife is the niece of Mitsubishi CEO (not joking and could not believe it when she told me this). Rather, since I am consider an 8 here in Mexican male standards of beauty and I am no womanizer, these people from my social cirlce some have told me why a foreigner when I could get a good looking or above average looking Mexican woman from my social ranking since we are from the same culture and speak the same language and have same values. But I ignore them as my life is my life, and tbh, the richer the Mexican girl is, the more demanding, prepotent and arrogant she is and more jealous as some upper class Mexican men have secret affairs with lower class Mexican women, and quite frankly, those types of women no matter how hot they are, I am turn off by those personal qualities and I dislike dramas.

Cheers


I probably don't have a chance. I cannot change the fact that whatever-class Mexican women can't distinguish between sexual selection over natural selection. If they don't want me they can go get their heads chopped off by Zetas for all I care. The women may already be taken but I doubt Carlos Slims is hogging all of them. You seem to be of the impression that I'm somehow able to tell the difference between your bullshit and fact. The bits a pieces I have of your wife's story isn't something I would brag about. It doesn't sound that glamorous and I suspect there's details missing. But feel free to makeup whatever you want in your head. I really don't care about evaluating any of your bullshit.


HAHAHAHAHA, you calling Mexicans "spics" and you want to date upper class Mexicans. How hypocritical you are. This is one of the qualities I hate the most about Americans is that they are so hypocritical and think that with their "political correctness" they are doing the world a favour to being polite and open-minded, and in reality, they are hiding their true thoughts and feelings. You do not fool me so easily, blondie. I lived in your country for 14 years (and legally for further info) I know how Americans act and their mentality, thus, do not try to get clever with me because I am no scared of some gringo. I have put other gringos in their place in the past, you want to be the next one? :mrgreen: Very different from most Mexicans who tend to be submissive towards a gringo, especially the more indigenous looking ones. Not me as for me, I will not tolerate some foreigner to get clever and treat me less as, if they do, I put them in their place. You do not know my strong character.

And I am not showing off. If you want to claim this as showing off, feel free. You do not know me in person, even less my financial status, occupation, lifestyle. Thus, you are not a threat for me but rather a joke.

And I am not a Mayan, you retard. I am not short, stocky,brown, round face or have straight coarse hair like a porcupine. You are a dumb moron. You most likely are typical American male: fat, blonde, with poor sense of fashion. And want an upper class Mexican woman. HAHAHAHA, I have much better chance with them than you if they have to choose between you and me as I come from the same culture as them, have a couple of relatives in the upper classes, etc :mrgreen: .

And I am not poor, you dumbfuck. I work two jobs because the second job I am doing a favour to a family friend to cover his real estate business since this man lives almost all the time in the USA as he has various businesses, thus very far from being poor. You jump ahead into assumptions too quickly, but I do not get offended as it clearly shows your lack of intelligence. I do not know what is considered zero in the US, but at least in the US, I got the hot foreign girls as they did not find American men attractive, or, once, this hot Russian girl had an affair with me as she was married to an American man, and when she showed me his photo, good Lord, no wonder she preferred me :mrgreen: . And these foreign girls are considered hot in their home countries, not by some gringo, so it was not a loss for me after all and personally, I do not find American and Anglo-Saxon women attractive. They are not my type physically and in their mentality, thus no biggie

I also say this because Americans definitely have different standards of beauty in comparison to other countries. An example would be Lucy Liu, who is considerd hot by gringos, but by Chinese and Asian men, she is considered average or even below average. Travel more, you close minded simpleton. Not everything is measured by American standards. I probably have more money than you and better looks and fashion sense than you, thus you only make me laugh rather than feeling threatened. You are my personal clown, HEHEHE.Or better yet, show your photo here, though I am already thinking who you are (the tall skinny American with Nordic features that had for the most part ugly looking Colombian girls) and chase after Colombian prostitutes (literally). If you are him, then I do not feel threatened by you as you were too cowardly to block me on WhatsApp as you are not good at proving a point.

I have Argentine and Southern European friends and met some of them, and they never treat me bad. On the contrary, they often say I do not look typical Mexican but rather Chilean especially, and Chileans tend to be light mestizo. If you think people from Guadalajara where I am from and Chile are Peru or Bolivia, you are smoking some good marihuana. So, though luck for you, gringuito. Just admit I know more about my country than some naive, ignorant foreigner who wants to pretend he knows everything. You are not in my league definitely,so do not even try to compete with me.

And also, Argentina is not all white as often it is perceived and want to portray themselves. Buenos Aires and surrounding areas are the whitest parts of Argentina as they border Uruguay. But visit Mendoza and Neuquen provinces, those Argentines look like Chileans physically as those provinces border Chile, or visit Salta and Jujuy provinces, the Argentines there racially the same as Peruvians and Bolivians as those provinces border Bolivia. You are just an ignorant moron, you should travel more, you uncultured fool.

Feel free to believe it or not about my wife´s background, but are you here? Nope, thus why I should feel cornered by some simpleton.

And you think your information is facts? You think way too much dating and women are like solving a calculus problem. FAR FROM IT!!!! No wonder you do not have a girlfriend, even less a wife. I feel sorry for you.

Accept the reality, like the other American forum member told you, you have no chance against an upper class Mexican man in getting an upper class Mexican woman. And to let you know, the upper class Mexican men can get murderous if some foreigner or even a Mexican man of a lower status tries to take an upper class Mexican woman. So, feel free to lose your life, I will sit down and eat popcorn whilst watching you fail over and over again :mrgreen:

Better stick around with the "inditas" HAHAHAHA.

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby travelsouth » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:26 pm

White guys from the USA can do just fine in Mexico with women from all sorts of different backgrounds including wealthy. And there are chilangos banging french chicks too btw in Mexico City.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Ghost » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:06 am

drealm wrote:Everyone on this forum is exploiting currency difference, including you. There's a reason that you chose to teach English in a third world country over a first world country.


No it wasn't. If that was my motivation, I certainly would not have picked China. Perhaps you are not aware that the Yuan has gone up against the dollar in recent years. I wouldn't be so single-minded as to reduce myself to a currency difference, besides. There was a lot at play in my decision, as things are in the real world.

And there's a reason that you chose to work in China as opposed to Latin America or Eastern Europe. Your reason was that you received free room and board and a higher salary. So don't tell me you're not trying to leverage your value. You're either a hypocrite or you just gravitate towards easier pastures and can't connect the dots on why you do it like some stupid cow.


I would gladly sacrifice a portion of even my modest salary if it meant getting to a great place to live. Both the EE and LA regions offered salaries too low, yes, but the kicker was that I didn't see enough other value in them to devote my time to living there. If they had, I would've done it.

Since you're a fan of being obtuse, I'll hammer the point home even harder: if it was all about money and a free nice apartment. I'd pack up and go teach in Saudi and make loads more than I'd make in China. But I'm not doing that. Money plays a role, but it is not the sole factor.

You're more or less right, but being higher class in a third world country is parochial. It is not same as being higher class in the United States. Even within the United States there's a big disparity between what is considered doing well by middle America standards and and what is considered making a killing in an extremely cut throat environment like the world renown Silicon Valley. This is why I don't pay homage to relative pecking orders in some regional third world shit hole that no one even knows of. I compare based on absolute value.


Which is?

You or someone should clarify what exactly we are talking about, because it's certainly not clear to me. So far I've tallied the terms "upper-middle class", "upper-class" and "wealthy" being casually tossed around. For starters I think it's obvious that not every whatever-class girl in Mexico is a heiress to Carlos Slims.


The ones you want might as well be.

You seem to start with conclusions that make yourself feel good and then ask questions when and if you become curious enough to get factual answers. I'm not sure if it even occurs to you how hell bent you are on tricking yourself into thinking in such stupid way. And I'm puzzled why you think I should treat you with the dignity of an honest answer when you clearly have already shoved your head so far up your a** that you won't entertain anything that doesn't fit your view.


I'll take that as a "no." You are not rich. Now, I do have an unfair advantage since I know your job.

I see so you weren't making a principled argument. You were kind of making an iffy statement that you can finesse wherever you want. Ok whatever, if you really are so convinced that competing financially as a provider is zero sum losing game then you should hang up your hat, become a monk, divest all your worldly possessions. Yet you don't. So my hunch is that you enjoy preaching this line of thinking because you prefer it over acknowledging that being lazy and unambitious has consequences.


It is not a "zero sum losing game" - that is not what I've said. Quit being obtuse. It's a bigger insult to yourself than others. Being a provider can work fine if the women you want need a provider. The women you desire do not need YOU as a provider because they have far superior local options.

Let's cut the shit with this "culture" thingy. Southern Europe is not a uniform monolithic culture. Spaniards are very different than Italians. And pure blood Spaniards think Mexicans are sub-human shit and yes that includes Mestisos/as. In fact you can just travel south to Argentina to see what they think about some mayan shit hole like Mexico. There is no brotherly love.


If it's such a shithole, quit wasting your time and search elsewhere.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Tapatio89 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:15 am

Ghost wrote:
drealm wrote:Everyone on this forum is exploiting currency difference, including you. There's a reason that you chose to teach English in a third world country over a first world country.


No it wasn't. If that was my motivation, I certainly would not have picked China. Perhaps you are not aware that the Yuan has gone up against the dollar in recent years. I wouldn't be so single-minded as to reduce myself to a currency difference, besides. There was a lot at play in my decision, as things are in the real world.

And there's a reason that you chose to work in China as opposed to Latin America or Eastern Europe. Your reason was that you received free room and board and a higher salary. So don't tell me you're not trying to leverage your value. You're either a hypocrite or you just gravitate towards easier pastures and can't connect the dots on why you do it like some stupid cow.


I would gladly sacrifice a portion of even my modest salary if it meant getting to a great place to live. Both the EE and LA regions offered salaries too low, yes, but the kicker was that I didn't see enough other value in them to devote my time to living there. If they had, I would've done it.

Since you're a fan of being obtuse, I'll hammer the point home even harder: if it was all about money and a free nice apartment. I'd pack up and go teach in Saudi and make loads more than I'd make in China. But I'm not doing that. Money plays a role, but it is not the sole factor.

You're more or less right, but being higher class in a third world country is parochial. It is not same as being higher class in the United States. Even within the United States there's a big disparity between what is considered doing well by middle America standards and and what is considered making a killing in an extremely cut throat environment like the world renown Silicon Valley. This is why I don't pay homage to relative pecking orders in some regional third world shit hole that no one even knows of. I compare based on absolute value.


Which is?

You or someone should clarify what exactly we are talking about, because it's certainly not clear to me. So far I've tallied the terms "upper-middle class", "upper-class" and "wealthy" being casually tossed around. For starters I think it's obvious that not every whatever-class girl in Mexico is a heiress to Carlos Slims.


The ones you want might as well be.

You seem to start with conclusions that make yourself feel good and then ask questions when and if you become curious enough to get factual answers. I'm not sure if it even occurs to you how hell bent you are on tricking yourself into thinking in such stupid way. And I'm puzzled why you think I should treat you with the dignity of an honest answer when you clearly have already shoved your head so far up your a** that you won't entertain anything that doesn't fit your view.


I'll take that as a "no." You are not rich. Now, I do have an unfair advantage since I know your job.

I see so you weren't making a principled argument. You were kind of making an iffy statement that you can finesse wherever you want. Ok whatever, if you really are so convinced that competing financially as a provider is zero sum losing game then you should hang up your hat, become a monk, divest all your worldly possessions. Yet you don't. So my hunch is that you enjoy preaching this line of thinking because you prefer it over acknowledging that being lazy and unambitious has consequences.


It is not a "zero sum losing game" - that is not what I've said. Quit being obtuse. It's a bigger insult to yourself than others. Being a provider can work fine if the women you want need a provider. The women you desire do not need YOU as a provider because they have far superior local options.

Let's cut the shit with this "culture" thingy. Southern Europe is not a uniform monolithic culture. Spaniards are very different than Italians. And pure blood Spaniards think Mexicans are sub-human shit and yes that includes Mestisos/as. In fact you can just travel south to Argentina to see what they think about some mayan shit hole like Mexico. There is no brotherly love.


If it's such a shithole, quit wasting your time and search elsewhere.


Do not even waste your time with this imbecile, mate. This low class redneck clearly shows he is a hypocrite as he bad talks about Mexico and wants to date upper class Mexicans. Upper class Mexicans consider themselves MEXICANS, not FOREIGNERS! Thus, they will see you with disdain for talking bad about Mexicans. In fact, Carlos Slim condemns Donald Trump'sn anti-Mexican comments and does not want to do business with him AT ALL since he is Mexican and felt offended. And Mr. Slim is a Mexican of full blooded Lebanese blood unlike me who I am partially of Lebanese descent.

I would not be surprised if this low class simpleton is a member of the KKK but behind close doors, goes to Thailand or Colombia to sleep with prostitutes. Those people are very hypocritical. I am not surprised his Colombian girlfriends who were clearly triracial and indo-mestizas as he showed me their photos left him since they are not white. Heck. I am even much more white looking than them as I am a Euro-mestizo.

I feel sorry for this dude. No wonder he does not have a girlfriend neither in the US or Latin America. A loser is a loser no matter the country you go.

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Yohan » Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:09 am

Tapatio89 wrote:I feel sorry for this dude. No wonder he does not have a girlfriend neither in the US or Latin America. A loser is a loser no matter the country you go.
Cheers


Interesting comment, if I read through your other thread...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29359&p=250473#p250473

We are all losers in a certain sense, otherwise we would not be with this forum...
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby drealm » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:02 am

Tapatio89 wrote:HAHAHAHAHA, you calling Mexicans "spics" and you want to date upper class Mexicans. How hypocritical you are. This is one of the qualities I hate the most about Americans is that they are so hypocritical and think that with their "political correctness" they are doing the world a favour to being polite and open-minded, and in reality, they are hiding their true thoughts and feelings.


Where have I been hypocritical? I am a consistent racist. Do not flatter yourself with thinking you are first Mexican I have ever made racial epithets at. I have a long history of slandering both Mexican men and women. Mind you, this isn't personal I also slander other races (including whites). I would have no issue telling a Mexican woman that I'm dating to stop doing some stupid spic thing if it was annoying me. I would give her a limited leach for doing stupid things and then yank the chain when it’s too much. I do admit this mentality doesn't help when dating and does sabotage my efforts. Most Americans and Mexicans equally despise me for being this direct.

Tapatio89 wrote:You do not fool me so easily, blondie. I lived in your country for 14 years (and legally for further info) I know how Americans act and their mentality, thus, do not try to get clever with me because I am no scared of some gringo. I have put other gringos in their place in the past, you want to be the next one? :mrgreen: Very different from most Mexicans who tend to be submissive towards a gringo, especially the more indigenous looking ones. Not me as for me, I will not tolerate some foreigner to get clever and treat me less as, if they do, I put them in their place. You do not know my strong character. .


I’m not trying to fool you but it doesn’t surprise me that you think I am. Most things probably strike you as being clever because you're an idiot who doesn’t respond to logic. The only thing you respond to is a boot up your ass. What’s funny is you can’t even put yourself in place. You’re an unstable pill popper who goes to a shrink. And you certainly can’t put your wife in place. It’s obvious who wears the pants there. I can see why she pulled a knife on you. She rightfully came to the conclusion that you’re too stupid to reason with and should just be treated like a lowly dog.

Tapatio89 wrote:And I am not showing off. If you want to claim this as showing off, feel free. You do not know me in person, even less my financial status, occupation, lifestyle. Thus, you are not a threat for me but rather a joke.


You’re right, you’re attempting to show off. You’re also right that I don’t know you, I can only make guesses based on the information you volunteer. Seeing as you're bilingual my guess is that you do something with language. You probably translate stuff (low paying job) or work in a call center (another low paying job). Since you think doing minimum wage retail is "middle-class" it wouldn't surprise me if you work in something like an Oxxo, KFC, Dunkin Donuts, McDonalds or some other loser place.

Tapatio89 wrote:And I am not a Mayan, you retard. I am not short, stocky,brown, round face or have straight coarse hair like a porcupine. You are a dumb moron. You most likely are typical American male: fat, blonde, with poor sense of fashion. And want an upper class Mexican woman.


The test for mayan/no-mayan is simple. No one except you uses your metric for measuring the percentage of shit in your blood. In the US there are Latino student unions at every university. Go join one. They'll either reject you like a real Castizo and you'll need to show documentation to prove you're spic or they'll accept you, which means you blend in with the other shit skin colored whatevers.

Tapatio89 wrote:HAHAHAHA, I have much better chance with them than you if they have to choose between you and me as I come from the same culture as them,


Mexico doesn’t have a culture that can resist anything. This is why foreign companies dominate your economy and most Mexicans are now fat from drinking Coca Cola.

Tapatio89 wrote:have a couple of relatives in the upper classes, etc :mrgreen: .


Where do you get this infantile thinking that by association you're somehow similiar? You think that if you shake a wealthy person's hand that somehow their fortune rubs off on you? Like a typical spic you have no sense of independence whatsoever.

Tapatio89 wrote:And I am not poor, you dumbfuck.


You are poor and you will always be poor. You will always be poor because you're not honest with yourself. You look for confirmation bias to shield your delicate ego. The reality is you live in a backwater bubble that no one even knows of. If you went to ten different countries and said where you live, they wouldn't even be able to pronounce your region's name. You do not live in a globally recognized world center for anything.

Tapatio89 wrote:I work two jobs because the second job I am doing a favour to a family friend to cover his real estate business since this man lives almost all the time in the USA as he has various businesses, thus very far from being poor.


It really doesn't matter what you allege, because you'll backtrack or try qualifying your statement with new bogus information. Anyone with a brain can read the original statement and interpret. For this reason I'm not going to dissect your intentionally ambiguous statements.

Tapatio89 wrote:You jump ahead into assumptions too quickly, but I do not get offended as it clearly shows your lack of intelligence. I do not know what is considered zero in the US, but at least in the US, I got the hot foreign girls as they did not find American men attractive, or, once, this hot Russian girl had an affair with me as she was married to an American man, and when she showed me his photo, good Lord, no wonder she preferred me :mrgreen: . And these foreign girls are considered hot in their home countries, not by some gringo, so it was not a loss for me after all and personally, I do not find American and Anglo-Saxon women attractive. They are not my type physically and in their mentality, thus no biggie


The United States is not 100% anglo saxon. If you go to any sophisticated cosmopolitan region you will see this. Any American on this board can verify this. So if you failed with Americans, you failed with Americans from pretty much every ethnicity on the planet. Of course you’ll reject this narrative though because it hurts your ego. Most handsome men have universal sex appeal and do well wherever they go. These men don’t make up bullshit regional excuses like you.

Tapatio89 wrote:Or better yet, show your photo here, though I am already thinking who you are (the tall skinny American with Nordic features that had for the most part ugly looking Colombian girls) and chase after Colombian prostitutes (literally). If you are him, then I do not feel threatened by you as you were too cowardly to block me on WhatsApp as you are not good at proving a point.


I have never said that I'm handsome. In fact if you look at my posts you will see I'm probably the most self-criticizing person on this forum in regards to my looks. So there is no reason to share a photo. I wouldn't share a photo even if it was for a harmless post as I don't want my real identity public. And I don’t use Whatsapp or any phone messenger programs. You’re unstable.

Tapatio89 wrote:I have Argentine and Southern European friends and met some of them, and they never treat me bad. On the contrary, they often say I do not look typical Mexican but rather Chilean especially, and Chileans tend to be light mestizo. If you think people from Guadalajara where I am from and Chile are Peru or Bolivia, you are smoking some good marihuana. So, though luck for you, gringuito. Just admit I know more about my country than some naive, ignorant foreigner who wants to pretend he knows everything. You are not in my league definitely,so do not even try to compete with me.


The point is you obviously stand out and they think they’re superior to you (though of course they won’t say so). They consider you a light skinned latino, where as they don’t identify as latinos. And when you’re not around I’m sure they mock other indian latins just like you. But you don’t want to believe this because it shatters your fragile ego.

Tapatio89 wrote:And also, Argentina is not all white as often it is perceived and want to portray themselves. Buenos Aires and surrounding areas are the whitest parts of Argentina as they border Uruguay. But visit Mendoza and Neuquen provinces, those Argentines look like Chileans physically as those provinces border Chile, or visit Salta and Jujuy provinces, the Argentines there racially the same as Peruvians and Bolivians as those provinces border Bolivia. You are just an ignorant moron, you should travel more, you uncultured fool.


Argentina and Chile are arch enemies. The fact that people say you look Chilean is like upgrading from a shit colored person to someone with diarreah. I know it’s a crude analogy but I think it sticks.

Tapatio89 wrote: And to let you know, the upper class Mexican men can get murderous if some foreigner or even a Mexican man of a lower status tries to take an upper class Mexican woman. So, feel free to lose your life, I will sit down and eat popcorn whilst watching you fail over and over again :mrgreen:


Your average Mexican man can’t even swat a fly.
Last edited by drealm on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Ghost » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:08 am

Do not even waste your time with this imbecile, mate. This low class redneck clearly shows he is a hypocrite as he bad talks about Mexico and wants to date upper class Mexicans. Upper class Mexicans consider themselves MEXICANS, not FOREIGNERS! Thus, they will see you with disdain for talking bad about Mexicans. In fact, Carlos Slim condemns Donald Trump'sn anti-Mexican comments and does not want to do business with him AT ALL since he is Mexican and felt offended. And Mr. Slim is a Mexican of full blooded Lebanese blood unlike me who I am partially of Lebanese descent.

I would not be surprised if this low class simpleton is a member of the KKK but behind close doors, goes to Thailand or Colombia to sleep with prostitutes. Those people are very hypocritical. I am not surprised his Colombian girlfriends who were clearly triracial and indo-mestizas as he showed me their photos left him since they are not white. Heck. I am even much more white looking than them as I am a Euro-mestizo.

I feel sorry for this dude. No wonder he does not have a girlfriend neither in the US or Latin America. A loser is a loser no matter the country you go.


Perhaps I'm too harsh on him, but he's not learning from any of it. His way of thinking is destined for failure. If a man reduces himself to a number in a bank account and good or bad genes, then he is effectively dooming himself to being a loser in a zero-sum game. That's exactly how women in the decadent Western dystopias view men, and he wants to run headlong right back into that way of life? He lost that game in the U.S. and expects to win it just because he goes to another country? Little of what he's saying makes any sense beyond being a frustrated reaction to a losing hand. He's lashing out on the forum out of desperation. Yet, I understand. When a man traps himself in a certain cycle of thoughts, breaking free can appear impossible. Ultimately, he's not even at fault for that thought pattern: this is what living in the West does to men. This is how it wants them to think. It ultimately wants them destroyed from the inside out. Problem is, no one can extricate him from it but himself.

And the whole "spic" thing. Sadly, this is the way of man. Any man who feels he's been locked out of the mating game tends to react that way. If tomorrow he got a hot white high-class Mexican girlfriend we'd never hear the end of his praises for how good Mexican women are. I myself am guilty of this.

One thing I've learned abroad is that you shouldn't go into the whole thing thinking that you'll get what you want because you have white skin, a Western passport, and a higher valued currency in your home currency. Go into it with some humility, a desire to learn, and a genuine spirit, and you'll get so much farther.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest