Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby drealm » Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:17 am

Ghost wrote:No it wasn't. If that was my motivation, I certainly would not have picked China. Perhaps you are not aware that the Yuan has gone up against the dollar in recent years. I wouldn't be so single-minded as to reduce myself to a currency difference, besides. There was a lot at play in my decision, as things are in the real world.


Okay fine then I'm a freak.

Ghost wrote:I would gladly sacrifice a portion of even my modest salary if it meant getting to a great place to live. Both the EE and LA regions offered salaries too low, yes, but the kicker was that I didn't see enough other value in them to devote my time to living there. If they had, I would've done it.


This is unrelated to this thread or discussion, but I'm curious what you place having value in. For example what would be your top 5 reasons for teaching somewhere.

Ghost wrote:Which is?


A metric that other people can judge, like a number. When you go into a bank and argue for a loan you don't say "I'm upper-middle class". They don't care. They look at your cash flow, assets, debt, bank account. It is irrational to say that some upper-middle class person in some foreign country is equivalent to being upper-middle class the United States. Even in the United States these terms have regional differences.

The ones you want might as well be.


I agree, but my contention is that this is because I'm ugly. Class alone does not play any role. I'm sure if I was handsome and homeless I would be more respected in Mexico. It's a mistake to equate "wealthy" with broad classes like "upper class" or "upper-middle class". Even in the United States we do not equate for example a Rockefeller heir with a doctor.

To me this is a simple demographic question. Let's take a state like Jalisco. Let's say there's 500,000 eligible women in it. By eligible I mean 18-22 and single. Now let's say only 15% of that number is super attractive. That leaves us with 75,000 women. There is not by any stretch of the imagination 75,000 Carlos Slims in all of Mexico. Nor are there 75,000 millionaires or multi-millionaires in Jalisco, and there are certainly not 75,000 with this amount of money in this male age range. The average woman in this pool obviously pairs off with a man whom by US standards is not super wealthy or even moderately wealthy.

I'll take that as a "no." You are not rich. Now, I do have an unfair advantage since I know your job.


It doesn't surprise me how you take it since you don't have an ounce of curiosity. And no you don't know that much about me. We have never met in person, we've never spoke through audio. In fact you refuse to give me the dignity of getting to know me better by your own choice. What little you know about me isn't very much. If you were really curious you would give me the dignity of asking me directly before assessing me. But you don't because you would rather beat around the bush then get a direct answer that doesn't fudge with your ideas. You are guilty of not being a good investigator. If you have the initiative to be curious I'm be willing to privately answer every question you have under the right conditions and within reason. But this is not as simple a question as you think. The ball is in your court if you want to privately message me to elaborate. For the record I also think answering your question is immodest but if it's done privately and you're the one requesting it then I see less of a conflict.

It is not a "zero sum losing game" - that is not what I've said. Quit being obtuse. It's a bigger insult to yourself than others. Being a provider can work fine if the women you want need a provider. The women you desire do not need YOU as a provider because they have far superior local options.


Well then why don't you make clear what your position is since I'm so obtuse. My position is that being a bigger provider counts. Most things you cannot control but money is one of them. If you give up on using money as a leverage then there are worst things that will play a role such as PUA and looks. PUA requires becoming a stupid psychopath and looks is something you cannot control.

There's a quote I like from Atlas Shrugged:

"When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns—or dollars. Take your choice—there is no other"

And this applies exactly to the dating world also. When you remove money from the equation, PUA's a lookists win. Are these the type of people you want dominating society?

If it's such a shithole, quit wasting your time and search elsewhere.


It meets my language and looks standard. There are other places that meet language or looks standards but not both.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm







Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Ghost » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:14 am

drealm wrote:Okay fine then I'm a freak.


No, you're fine overall I suspect. Years of living in a Western dystopia isn't good for a man's soul. You'll need to break out of this cycle of thinking in which you reduce yourself to a number in a bank account. And look, it's not bad to use numbers/stats/whatever. Or to consider money as a factor. It's that that's not everything. In the real world a lot of things will come into play. If you reduce yourself to a number, you're likely playing a losing game. Does not the corrupt culture of the U.S. want men to think that way? That we are nothing but a number in a bank account, a resource to be extracted and used up? Is this a good way to think? Would it be anything upon which to base a relationship, a marriage, or a family?

This is unrelated to this thread or discussion, but I'm curious what you place having value in. For example what would be your top 5 reasons for teaching somewhere.


When I first started I had no experience abroad, so my primary goal was just escaping from the West into some place abroad where I'd be stable (a job and a place to live.) Now that I've got more experience abroad, what I look for has expanded.

Not necessarily in this order, but if I had to make it into five things:
1. A good city/A good country - If it's a polluted dump, I'm not interested. After my experiences thus far in China, I'd rather make $1000 a month in a good city than $3000 a month in a polluted dump.
2. Women. Feminine women, marriage-worthy women, etc.
3. A good job, ideally meaning that I have lots of creative control, good students, a good schedule, good management, low stress, etc.
4. Good placement. A place where I'll be close to other countries since I enjoy travel. This is important now, but not nearly as set in stone as the other things.
5. Then comes money, after the other considerations UNLESS the money is so low I couldn't afford to live there. (Which isn't an issue in China.)

A metric that other people can judge, like a number. When you go into a bank and argue for a loan you don't say "I'm upper-middle class". They don't care. They look at your cash flow, assets, debt, bank account. It is irrational to say that some upper-middle class person in some foreign country is equivalent to being upper-middle class the United States. Even in the United States these terms have regional differences.


All right. I at least understand your reasoning behind this now, although I think it is too limited.

I agree, but my contention is that this is because I'm ugly. Class alone does not play any role. I'm sure if I was handsome and homeless I would be more respected in Mexico. It's a mistake to equate "wealthy" with broad classes like "upper class" or "upper-middle class". Even in the United States we do not equate for example a Rockefeller heir with a doctor.


I don't think this is something we'll figure out in a thread. It could be looks, stature/frame/height/body-something-or-other, or something to do with personality, or any number of things. Without seeing you in action, anything I could offer would be a lopsided guess.

To me this is a simple demographic question. Let's take a state like Jalisco. Let's say there's 500,000 eligible women in it. By eligible I mean 18-22 and single. Now let's say only 15% of that number is super attractive. That leaves us with 75,000 women. There is not by any stretch of the imagination 75,000 Carlos Slims in all of Mexico. Nor are there 75,000 millionaires or multi-millionaires in Jalisco, and there are certainly not 75,000 with this amount of money in this male age range. The average woman in this pool obviously pairs off with a man whom by US standards is not super wealthy or even moderately wealthy.


The only part of this I know for sure is that super attractive women are extremely difficult for a foreigner to get anywhere. If it came down to simple demographics and still didn't work out like you thought, then Tapatio's answers, I suspect, would be more accurate. There would likely be more at play than wealth and demographics.

It doesn't surprise me how you take it since you don't have an ounce of curiosity. And no you don't know that much about me. We have never met in person, we've never spoke through audio. In fact you refuse to give me the dignity of getting to know me better by your own choice. What little you know about me isn't very much. If you were really curious you would give me the dignity of asking me directly before assessing me. But you don't because you would rather beat around the bush then get a direct answer that doesn't fudge with your ideas. You are guilty of not being a good investigator. If you have the initiative to be curious I'm be willing to privately answer every question you have under the right conditions and within reason. But this is not as simple a question as you think. The ball is in your court if you want to privately message me to elaborate. For the record I also think answering your question is immodest but if it's done privately and you're the one requesting it then I see less of a conflict.


I wasn't trying to investigate it, I was deducing an answer. Based on such things as what I know about you (though my info is dated some), the fact that you don't travel and wife-hunt often, and a few other things suggest to me that you aren't rich. If you were rich and knew what kind of wife you wanted, I doubt you'd be making threads here. You'd be out doing it until you got what you wanted. Like you said yourself, it's a private matter. You owe me no answers. My deductions, however, seem fairly solid.

Well then why don't you make clear what your position is since I'm so obtuse. My position is that being a bigger provider counts. Most things you cannot control but money is one of them. If you give up on using money as a leverage then there are worst things that will play a role such as PUA and looks. PUA requires becoming a stupid psychopath and looks is something you cannot control.


I was pointing out that I didn't say that being a provider is a zero-sum game. But being a provider only works if the women you want need a provider. These ones you are going for don't. Therefore, your "calculations" didn't work because they didn't apply to the women you were seeking. Perhaps if you acquire enough money you will get what you want, but that's neither here nor there until it happens. I would never suggest PUA. Shaping or improving your looks might be doable depending on what it is, but it's difficult to know for sure if that's the problem.

There's a quote I like from Atlas Shrugged:

"When money ceases to be the tool by which men deal with one another, then men become the tools of men. Blood, whips and guns—or dollars. Take your choice—there is no other"

And this applies exactly to the dating world also. When you remove money from the equation, PUA's a lookists win. Are these the type of people you want dominating society?


Rand is hardly anyone to take inspiration from. If you want to talk about a zero-sum game, materialistic worldviews are its zenith.

It meets my language and looks standard. There are other places that meet language or looks standards but not both.


I'm not sure what you mean by "language standard." Does that mean you just prefer what Spanish sounds like, or do you speak Spanish fairly well?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby drealm » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:16 am

Ghost wrote:No, you're fine overall I suspect. Years of living in a Western dystopia isn't good for a man's soul. You'll need to break out of this cycle of thinking in which you reduce yourself to a number in a bank account. And look, it's not bad to use numbers/stats/whatever. Or to consider money as a factor. It's that that's not everything. In the real world a lot of things will come into play. If you reduce yourself to a number, you're likely playing a losing game. Does not the corrupt culture of the U.S. want men to think that way? That we are nothing but a number in a bank account, a resource to be extracted and used up? Is this a good way to think? Would it be anything upon which to base a relationship, a marriage, or a family?


When I say I'm a freak I don't mean this in a self-depreciating way. I mean that my line of thinking just doesn't line up with yours or what you imply is the average person here. I don't see the elaborate narrative that you're describing. If this view makes me a freak, I'm fine being a freak.

Ghost wrote:When I first started I had no experience abroad, so my primary goal was just escaping from the West into some place abroad where I'd be stable (a job and a place to live.) Now that I've got more experience abroad, what I look for has expanded.

Not necessarily in this order, but if I had to make it into five things:
1. A good city/A good country - If it's a polluted dump, I'm not interested. After my experiences thus far in China, I'd rather make $1000 a month in a good city than $3000 a month in a polluted dump.
2. Women. Feminine women, marriage-worthy women, etc.
3. A good job, ideally meaning that I have lots of creative control, good students, a good schedule, good management, low stress, etc.
4. Good placement. A place where I'll be close to other countries since I enjoy travel. This is important now, but not nearly as set in stone as the other things.
5. Then comes money, after the other considerations UNLESS the money is so low I couldn't afford to live there. (Which isn't an issue in China.)


Okay I was wrong.

Ghost wrote:I wasn't trying to investigate it, I was deducing an answer. Based on such things as what I know about you (though my info is dated some), the fact that you don't travel and wife-hunt often, and a few other things suggest to me that you aren't rich. If you were rich and knew what kind of wife you wanted, I doubt you'd be making threads here. You'd be out doing it until you got what you wanted. Like you said yourself, it's a private matter. You owe me no answers. My deductions, however, seem fairly solid.


Your facts are wrong, therefore your deductions are not solid. I do go wife hunting, albeit in a very unorthodox way that no one else here as ever done. I have been doing my undisclosed wife hunting method my entire time since I returned from Mexico last year. As I said before terms like rich are relative. What someone views as rich may not be to others.

But being a provider only works if the women you want need a provider. These ones you are going for don't. Therefore, your "calculations" didn't work because they didn't apply to the women you were seeking. Perhaps if you acquire enough money you will get what you want, but that's neither here nor there until it happens.


You said "need" but I would add "or want". Mexicans are a low IQ, unambitious, uncompetitive people. They do not care about money in the same way that Chinese do even when they're poor. For example I was told a story by someone I know who went to Mexico. When they went to Mexico they wanted to buy everything that this mayan street vendor had. The mayan street vendor responded by saying "if I sell everything now, what will I do the rest of the day? I like selling things and chatting with people". Now this is an example where the lowest of the lowest person in Mexico has no excuse to say "well I'm being taken care of by someone rich". They have every reason to be desperate, but instead they choose stupidity.

I would never suggest PUA. Shaping or improving your looks might be doable depending on what it is, but it's difficult to know for sure if that's the problem.


You don't like money, won't suggest PUA and think improving looks only "might be doable". Your commentary here is apathetic, which makes me become impatient and rude. I hate PUA but would prefer you to suggest PUA than to wait around and think about things.

Rand is hardly anyone to take inspiration from. If you want to talk about a zero-sum game, materialistic worldviews are its zenith.


The point is there are no perfect options. You have an idealistic view and I don't. I will use unprincipled approaches to get results, especially if the other options are worst. I'm willing to compromise values.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:40 pm

Yohan wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:I feel sorry for this dude. No wonder he does not have a girlfriend neither in the US or Latin America. A loser is a loser no matter the country you go.
Cheers


Interesting comment, if I read through your other thread...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29359&p=250473#p250473

We are all losers in a certain sense, otherwise we would not be with this forum...


True, but some more than others. At least I do something to change this situation and take challenges no matter how hard. Do NOT compare me with this character.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:37 pm

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:HAHAHAHAHA, you calling Mexicans "spics" and you want to date upper class Mexicans. How hypocritical you are. This is one of the qualities I hate the most about Americans is that they are so hypocritical and think that with their "political correctness" they are doing the world a favour to being polite and open-minded, and in reality, they are hiding their true thoughts and feelings.


Where have I been hypocritical? I am a consistent racist. Do not flatter yourself with thinking you are first Mexican I have ever made racial epithets at. I have a long history of slandering both Mexican men and women. Mind you, this isn't personal I also slander other races (including whites). I would have no issue telling a Mexican woman that I'm dating to stop doing some stupid spic thing if it was annoying me. I would give her a limited leach for doing stupid things and then yank the chain when it’s too much. I do admit this mentality doesn't help when dating and does sabotage my efforts. Most Americans and Mexicans equally despise me for being this direct.

Tapatio89 wrote:You do not fool me so easily, blondie. I lived in your country for 14 years (and legally for further info) I know how Americans act and their mentality, thus, do not try to get clever with me because I am no scared of some gringo. I have put other gringos in their place in the past, you want to be the next one? :mrgreen: Very different from most Mexicans who tend to be submissive towards a gringo, especially the more indigenous looking ones. Not me as for me, I will not tolerate some foreigner to get clever and treat me less as, if they do, I put them in their place. You do not know my strong character. .


I’m not trying to fool you but it doesn’t surprise me that you think I am. Most things probably strike you as being clever because you're an idiot who doesn’t respond to logic. The only thing you respond to is a boot up your a**. What’s funny is you can’t even put yourself in place. You’re an unstable pill popper who goes to a shrink. And you certainly can’t put your wife in place. It’s obvious who wears the pants there. I can see why she pulled a knife on you. She rightfully came to the conclusion that you’re too stupid to reason with and should just be treated like a lowly dog.

Tapatio89 wrote:And I am not showing off. If you want to claim this as showing off, feel free. You do not know me in person, even less my financial status, occupation, lifestyle. Thus, you are not a threat for me but rather a joke.


You’re right, you’re attempting to show off. You’re also right that I don’t know you, I can only make guesses based on the information you volunteer. Seeing as you're bilingual my guess is that you do something with language. You probably translate stuff (low paying job) or work in a call center (another low paying job). Since you think doing minimum wage retail is "middle-class" it wouldn't surprise me if you work in something like an Oxxo, KFC, Dunkin Donuts, McDonalds or some other loser place.

Tapatio89 wrote:And I am not a Mayan, you retard. I am not short, stocky,brown, round face or have straight coarse hair like a porcupine. You are a dumb moron. You most likely are typical American male: fat, blonde, with poor sense of fashion. And want an upper class Mexican woman.


The test for mayan/no-mayan is simple. No one except you uses your metric for measuring the percentage of shit in your blood. In the US there are Latino student unions at every university. Go join one. They'll either reject you like a real Castizo and you'll need to show documentation to prove you're spic or they'll accept you, which means you blend in with the other shit skin colored whatevers.

Tapatio89 wrote:HAHAHAHA, I have much better chance with them than you if they have to choose between you and me as I come from the same culture as them,


Mexico doesn’t have a culture that can resist anything. This is why foreign companies dominate your economy and most Mexicans are now fat from drinking Coca Cola.

Tapatio89 wrote:have a couple of relatives in the upper classes, etc :mrgreen: .


Where do you get this infantile thinking that by association you're somehow similiar? You think that if you shake a wealthy person's hand that somehow their fortune rubs off on you? Like a typical spic you have no sense of independence whatsoever.

Tapatio89 wrote:And I am not poor, you dumbfuck.


You are poor and you will always be poor. You will always be poor because you're not honest with yourself. You look for confirmation bias to shield your delicate ego. The reality is you live in a backwater bubble that no one even knows of. If you went to ten different countries and said where you live, they wouldn't even be able to pronounce your region's name. You do not live in a globally recognized world center for anything.

Tapatio89 wrote:I work two jobs because the second job I am doing a favour to a family friend to cover his real estate business since this man lives almost all the time in the USA as he has various businesses, thus very far from being poor.


It really doesn't matter what you allege, because you'll backtrack or try qualifying your statement with new bogus information. Anyone with a brain can read the original statement and interpret. For this reason I'm not going to dissect your intentionally ambiguous statements.

Tapatio89 wrote:You jump ahead into assumptions too quickly, but I do not get offended as it clearly shows your lack of intelligence. I do not know what is considered zero in the US, but at least in the US, I got the hot foreign girls as they did not find American men attractive, or, once, this hot Russian girl had an affair with me as she was married to an American man, and when she showed me his photo, good Lord, no wonder she preferred me :mrgreen: . And these foreign girls are considered hot in their home countries, not by some gringo, so it was not a loss for me after all and personally, I do not find American and Anglo-Saxon women attractive. They are not my type physically and in their mentality, thus no biggie


The United States is not 100% anglo saxon. If you go to any sophisticated cosmopolitan region you will see this. Any American on this board can verify this. So if you failed with Americans, you failed with Americans from pretty much every ethnicity on the planet. Of course you’ll reject this narrative though because it hurts your ego. Most handsome men have universal sex appeal and do well wherever they go. These men don’t make up bullshit regional excuses like you.

Tapatio89 wrote:Or better yet, show your photo here, though I am already thinking who you are (the tall skinny American with Nordic features that had for the most part ugly looking Colombian girls) and chase after Colombian prostitutes (literally). If you are him, then I do not feel threatened by you as you were too cowardly to block me on WhatsApp as you are not good at proving a point.


I have never said that I'm handsome. In fact if you look at my posts you will see I'm probably the most self-criticizing person on this forum in regards to my looks. So there is no reason to share a photo. I wouldn't share a photo even if it was for a harmless post as I don't want my real identity public. And I don’t use Whatsapp or any phone messenger programs. You’re unstable.

Tapatio89 wrote:I have Argentine and Southern European friends and met some of them, and they never treat me bad. On the contrary, they often say I do not look typical Mexican but rather Chilean especially, and Chileans tend to be light mestizo. If you think people from Guadalajara where I am from and Chile are Peru or Bolivia, you are smoking some good marihuana. So, though luck for you, gringuito. Just admit I know more about my country than some naive, ignorant foreigner who wants to pretend he knows everything. You are not in my league definitely,so do not even try to compete with me.


The point is you obviously stand out and they think they’re superior to you (though of course they won’t say so). They consider you a light skinned latino, where as they don’t identify as latinos. And when you’re not around I’m sure they mock other indian latins just like you. But you don’t want to believe this because it shatters your fragile ego.

Tapatio89 wrote:And also, Argentina is not all white as often it is perceived and want to portray themselves. Buenos Aires and surrounding areas are the whitest parts of Argentina as they border Uruguay. But visit Mendoza and Neuquen provinces, those Argentines look like Chileans physically as those provinces border Chile, or visit Salta and Jujuy provinces, the Argentines there racially the same as Peruvians and Bolivians as those provinces border Bolivia. You are just an ignorant moron, you should travel more, you uncultured fool.


Argentina and Chile are arch enemies. The fact that people say you look Chilean is like upgrading from a shit colored person to someone with diarreah. I know it’s a crude analogy but I think it sticks.

Tapatio89 wrote: And to let you know, the upper class Mexican men can get murderous if some foreigner or even a Mexican man of a lower status tries to take an upper class Mexican woman. So, feel free to lose your life, I will sit down and eat popcorn whilst watching you fail over and over again :mrgreen:


Your average Mexican man can’t even swat a fly.



You do not fool me so easily. You are the tall skinny American guy with Nordic features. And if you think you offend me, you are wrong. I do not get offended by some simpleton who does not know where I live, how much money I make, my family background. Heck, you probably you are the poor one here, perhaps even a hillbilly redneck with such close minded language like the one you have. You are OUT of my league, thus no chance against me. Keep trying. I think the one who works here at McDonalds is YOU. Do not rub me your failures, and McDonald´s and similar places are a perfect job for an unintelligent, close minded, brute moron like you. I do not need to lower myself to work at such places.

I am a light skin latino or Euro-mestizo, that is a fact. But you saying I have mostly indigenous features you are dilusional. And Argentines they consider themselves Latinos, as their country is located in Latin America. I know more about Latin America than some low quality, ignorant American like you.

You moron, you think you hold the absolute truth, but you are so WRONG. Do not get clever with me, asshole. And the US has an Anglo-Saxon culture mostly, thus you cannot deny that is the dominant culture in your country even though it is a multi-ethnic country.

And if you think you are superior to everyone, you are WRONG. And if you dated Mexican women and like you said you treated them like this and with such racist comments, then she is an idiot with low self-esteem. My female friends from Mexico would NEVER date a low class, low quality guy like you. They will put you in your place if you say such language like that. Same in my case, I put any foreigner that gets offensive with me, my family or friends in their place.

I never joined any Latino unions when I was in university because

1. We are not the same social class, and they hated me for being of a higher class than them

2. I was lighter skin than them and look different in comparison to them physically speaking and dress style, thus they saw me in a different manner. Thus, I joined like the science club or the anime club which are more closer to my way of thinking than some Latino union filled with too stereotypical Latinos in manners, mentality and customs.


You are just a typical ignorant American who thinks is always right. You do not fool me so easily, blondie. That is why you cannot stand me because you do not fool me with your bullshit. Even though you are direct, I know your hidden intentions. I do not work for a call center and yes, I am a a translator, and here in Mexico, being able to speak English fluently is not easy to find, thus the pay is good and high on demand. If I want to work two jobs, it is my choice. More money for my wife and I.

And you do not share your photo because you know very well who you are. So, you feel yellow about this, otherwise, you would not be scared of doing it.

I will give you a challenge: I challenge you to date an upper class Mexican woman and see how she reacts to a pile of garbage like you. Let´s see how your theories are "right", which personally I think you will fail. So, prove me wrong, blondie. I will await your results, or rather say, your failure, hahahaha. :mrgreen:

Let´s see if you are man enough to prove everyone here your theories are right, or you are just a blabbermouth, the latter being the one most likely you are.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:52 pm

drealm wrote:
Ghost wrote:No, you're fine overall I suspect. Years of living in a Western dystopia isn't good for a man's soul. You'll need to break out of this cycle of thinking in which you reduce yourself to a number in a bank account. And look, it's not bad to use numbers/stats/whatever. Or to consider money as a factor. It's that that's not everything. In the real world a lot of things will come into play. If you reduce yourself to a number, you're likely playing a losing game. Does not the corrupt culture of the U.S. want men to think that way? That we are nothing but a number in a bank account, a resource to be extracted and used up? Is this a good way to think? Would it be anything upon which to base a relationship, a marriage, or a family?


When I say I'm a freak I don't mean this in a self-depreciating way. I mean that my line of thinking just doesn't line up with yours or what you imply is the average person here. I don't see the elaborate narrative that you're describing. If this view makes me a freak, I'm fine being a freak.

Ghost wrote:When I first started I had no experience abroad, so my primary goal was just escaping from the West into some place abroad where I'd be stable (a job and a place to live.) Now that I've got more experience abroad, what I look for has expanded.

Not necessarily in this order, but if I had to make it into five things:
1. A good city/A good country - If it's a polluted dump, I'm not interested. After my experiences thus far in China, I'd rather make $1000 a month in a good city than $3000 a month in a polluted dump.
2. Women. Feminine women, marriage-worthy women, etc.
3. A good job, ideally meaning that I have lots of creative control, good students, a good schedule, good management, low stress, etc.
4. Good placement. A place where I'll be close to other countries since I enjoy travel. This is important now, but not nearly as set in stone as the other things.
5. Then comes money, after the other considerations UNLESS the money is so low I couldn't afford to live there. (Which isn't an issue in China.)


Okay I was wrong.

Ghost wrote:I wasn't trying to investigate it, I was deducing an answer. Based on such things as what I know about you (though my info is dated some), the fact that you don't travel and wife-hunt often, and a few other things suggest to me that you aren't rich. If you were rich and knew what kind of wife you wanted, I doubt you'd be making threads here. You'd be out doing it until you got what you wanted. Like you said yourself, it's a private matter. You owe me no answers. My deductions, however, seem fairly solid.


Your facts are wrong, therefore your deductions are not solid. I do go wife hunting, albeit in a very unorthodox way that no one else here as ever done. I have been doing my undisclosed wife hunting method my entire time since I returned from Mexico last year. As I said before terms like rich are relative. What someone views as rich may not be to others.

But being a provider only works if the women you want need a provider. These ones you are going for don't. Therefore, your "calculations" didn't work because they didn't apply to the women you were seeking. Perhaps if you acquire enough money you will get what you want, but that's neither here nor there until it happens.


You said "need" but I would add "or want". Mexicans are a low IQ, unambitious, uncompetitive people. They do not care about money in the same way that Chinese do even when they're poor. For example I was told a story by someone I know who went to Mexico. When they went to Mexico they wanted to buy everything that this mayan street vendor had. The mayan street vendor responded by saying "if I sell everything now, what will I do the rest of the day? I like selling things and chatting with people". Now this is an example where the lowest of the lowest person in Mexico has no excuse to say "well I'm being taken care of by someone rich". They have every reason to be desperate, but instead they choose stupidity.

I would never suggest PUA. Shaping or improving your looks might be doable depending on what it is, but it's difficult to know for sure if that's the problem.


You don't like money, won't suggest PUA and think improving looks only "might be doable". Your commentary here is apathetic, which makes me become impatient and rude. I hate PUA but would prefer you to suggest PUA than to wait around and think about things.

Rand is hardly anyone to take inspiration from. If you want to talk about a zero-sum game, materialistic worldviews are its zenith.


The point is there are no perfect options. You have an idealistic view and I don't. I will use unprincipled approaches to get results, especially if the other options are worst. I'm willing to compromise values.



You are wrong pal as I am very ambititious and competitive person. I am not typical Mexican in that regard, and I proved that when I used to live in your own turf (the United States). So, do not make unreasonable generalizations.

And you are not realistic as realistic people see things from both sides of the coin. You think your ideals are the right ones. WRONG!!! Ghost is right that you have no chance against getting a rich Mexican woman. THEY DO NOT NEED OR WANT YOUR MONEY, YOU THICK HEADED FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ghost seems to know far more about Mexican society and customs than you. Heck, to make it more simple for a retard like you, if Ghost tried to get a rich Chinese girls with high beauty by Chinese standards, he would most likely fail as those rich, attractive Chinese girls already are taken by rich Chinese guys and almost all the time prefer rich, Chinese men, not foreigners. And Ghost is probably high aware of this, thus he is realistic on what he can get rather than waste his time on some foolish idealistic goals. At least he is more down to Earth than you.

Correct me if I am wrong, Ghost.

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Ghost » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:01 pm

drealm wrote:I don't see the elaborate narrative that you're describing.


I don't see an elaborate narrative. This is what I asked: "Does not the corrupt culture of the U.S. want men to think that way? That we are nothing but a number in a bank account, a resource to be extracted and used up? Is this a good way to think? Would it be anything upon which to base a relationship, a marriage, or a family?"

Your facts are wrong, therefore your deductions are not solid. I do go wife hunting, albeit in a very unorthodox way that no one else here as ever done. I have been doing my undisclosed wife hunting method my entire time since I returned from Mexico last year. As I said before terms like rich are relative. What someone views as rich may not be to others.


I said you don't go wife-hunting regularly. If you were rich to any meaningful extent you'd have the freedom to stay in Mexico indefinitely until you found the wife you're looking for. You're still at the point where you have to stay in the U.S. most of the time and work. "Rich" compared to the average Mexican? Sure. Rich in any meaningful way? It appears not.

You said "need" but I would add "or want". Mexicans are a low IQ, unambitious, uncompetitive people. They do not care about money in the same way that Chinese do even when they're poor. For example I was told a story by someone I know who went to Mexico. When they went to Mexico they wanted to buy everything that this mayan street vendor had. The mayan street vendor responded by saying "if I sell everything now, what will I do the rest of the day? I like selling things and chatting with people". Now this is an example where the lowest of the lowest person in Mexico has no excuse to say "well I'm being taken care of by someone rich". They have every reason to be desperate, but instead they choose stupidity.


I'm sure most Mexican women (most women anywhere, likely) want/need a provider. And being a provider can be a good thing, but it only works if the women you want need that from you. Super attractive women in any country have no problems getting multiple providers, hence why I think your provider strategy isn't working for the women you're targeting.

You don't like money, won't suggest PUA and think improving looks only "might be doable".


No, I've said money isn't everything. It has its place and plays a part in things.

Your commentary here is apathetic, which makes me become impatient and rude.


You should appreciate that anyone at all is communicating with you.

I hate PUA but would prefer you to suggest PUA than to wait around and think about things.


I've told you before to go to Eastern Europe, where I think you stand a good chance of finding an attractive white woman, for one thing. Anyone who is rich could do that, yet you haven't. The only one waiting around is you. You make up bullshit about "language standards", yet that means nothing.

The point is there are no perfect options. You have an idealistic view and I don't. I will use unprincipled approaches to get results, especially if the other options are worst. I'm willing to compromise values.


Can't help you there.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Ghost » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:23 pm

Ghost seems to know far more about Mexican society and customs than you. Heck, to make it more simple for a retard like you, if Ghost tried to get a rich Chinese girls with high beauty by Chinese standards, he would most likely fail as those rich, attractive Chinese girls already are taken by rich Chinese guys and almost all the time prefer rich, Chinese men, not foreigners. And Ghost is probably high aware of this, thus he is realistic on what he can get rather than waste his time on some foolish idealistic goals. At least he is more down to Earth than you.

Correct me if I am wrong, Ghost.


I've traveled enough to see that super attractive girls aren't wife material or attainable for the average man. (Except as p4p, which is all they are really worth anyway.) This is apparently the case in every country. I don't use the number rating system like most guys do to rate how attractive women are. I have my own system, but in my system if a girl is "hot," then she isn't wife material. Hot women are rarely genuine, down to earth, faithful, kind, etc. Women of "higher classes" rarely date foreigners as well. They want to keep their money and "culture" in their own little gene pool. I don't find them appealing. I can only imagine that marrying one would be like being married to a briar bush. There are plenty of down-to-earth, pretty, faithful, genuine, kind, intelligent good-wife-and-mother-material women out there, which is ideal for me. Hot women also have tons of baggage and issues. Marrying one would be the start of troubles.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:46 pm

Ghost wrote:
drealm wrote:I don't see the elaborate narrative that you're describing.


I don't see an elaborate narrative. This is what I asked: "Does not the corrupt culture of the U.S. want men to think that way? That we are nothing but a number in a bank account, a resource to be extracted and used up? Is this a good way to think? Would it be anything upon which to base a relationship, a marriage, or a family?"

Your facts are wrong, therefore your deductions are not solid. I do go wife hunting, albeit in a very unorthodox way that no one else here as ever done. I have been doing my undisclosed wife hunting method my entire time since I returned from Mexico last year. As I said before terms like rich are relative. What someone views as rich may not be to others.


I said you don't go wife-hunting regularly. If you were rich to any meaningful extent you'd have the freedom to stay in Mexico indefinitely until you found the wife you're looking for. You're still at the point where you have to stay in the U.S. most of the time and work. "Rich" compared to the average Mexican? Sure. Rich in any meaningful way? It appears not.

You said "need" but I would add "or want". Mexicans are a low IQ, unambitious, uncompetitive people. They do not care about money in the same way that Chinese do even when they're poor. For example I was told a story by someone I know who went to Mexico. When they went to Mexico they wanted to buy everything that this mayan street vendor had. The mayan street vendor responded by saying "if I sell everything now, what will I do the rest of the day? I like selling things and chatting with people". Now this is an example where the lowest of the lowest person in Mexico has no excuse to say "well I'm being taken care of by someone rich". They have every reason to be desperate, but instead they choose stupidity.


I'm sure most Mexican women (most women anywhere, likely) want/need a provider. And being a provider can be a good thing, but it only works if the women you want need that from you. Super attractive women in any country have no problems getting multiple providers, hence why I think your provider strategy isn't working for the women you're targeting.

You don't like money, won't suggest PUA and think improving looks only "might be doable".


No, I've said money isn't everything. It has its place and plays a part in things.

Your commentary here is apathetic, which makes me become impatient and rude.


You should appreciate that anyone at all is communicating with you.

I hate PUA but would prefer you to suggest PUA than to wait around and think about things.


I've told you before to go to Eastern Europe, where I think you stand a good chance of finding an attractive white woman, for one thing. Anyone who is rich could do that, yet you haven't. The only one waiting around is you. You make up bullshit about "language standards", yet that means nothing.

The point is there are no perfect options. You have an idealistic view and I don't. I will use unprincipled approaches to get results, especially if the other options are worst. I'm willing to compromise values.


Can't help you there.



Dude, don´t even reason with him. It is pretty clear he is a close minded person who thinks his way of thinking and views of the world is right. With that type of thinking, no wonder he has a hard time finding a woman. Women like open minded, tolerant men. I tell you this because I used to be close minded and never gets you anywhere but being lonely. Now, I am working on being more open minded, and even my relationship with my wife is improving, and this has ´pushed her to be open minded as well from her side.

He is not realistic as realistically speaking, his goal of getting a rich Mexican woman is pointless and will end up losing. He does not know anything about how things work here relationship wise and assumes just because he is white and a foreigner they will welcome him with open arms. Far from it. Heck, the guy is even contradicting as he made a post that white Mexican women ignored him and paid attention more to the white Mexican guy at a Starbucks. And this character still doesn´t learn his lesson :mrgreen: :roll:

What this little man is is pessimistic and stubborn, not realistic. Otherwise, he will not feel resentful for losing to a white Mexican man at the Starbucks :mrgreen:

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby drealm » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:22 am

Tapatio89 wrote:You do not fool me so easily. You are the tall skinny American guy with Nordic features.


It's funny to see a dog chase it's tail. Carry on, I guess.

Tapatio89 wrote:And if you think you offend me, you are wrong. I do not get offended by some simpleton who does not know where I live, how much money I make, my family background. Heck, you probably you are the poor one here, perhaps even a hillbilly redneck with such close minded language like the one you have. You are OUT of my league, thus no chance against me. Keep trying. I think the one who works here at McDonalds is YOU. Do not rub me your failures, and McDonald´s and similar places are a perfect job for an unintelligent, close minded, brute moron like you. I do not need to lower myself to work at such places.


I must of said something to get under your skin.. I mean you went obviously searching for a few old threads of mine just to respond to me.. You don't hide your emotions very well (being a spic and all). But okay I was wrong. You don't work at McDonalds.. you probably work at Dunkin Donuts. Big upgrade. My mistake.

Tapatio89 wrote:I am a light skin latino or Euro-mestizo, that is a fact. But you saying I have mostly indigenous features you are dilusional. And Argentines they consider themselves Latinos, as their country is located in Latin America. I know more about Latin America than some low quality, ignorant American like you.


I never said you have mostly indigenous features, all I did was call you a mayan and a spic.

Tapatio89 wrote:You moron, you think you hold the absolute truth, but you are so WRONG. Do not get clever with me, asshole. And the US has an Anglo-Saxon culture mostly, thus you cannot deny that is the dominant culture in your country even though it is a multi-ethnic country.


Look settle down spic, I know you're riled up about something but go drink some tequila and relax. First I don't think anyone holds an absolute truth. Second culture isn't what we're talking about silly. There are such things as Italian Americans, Greek Americans, Spanish Americans, Lebanese Americans, Mexican Americans... point being you had your pick. There was no excuse to fail if you were such a ladies man. I suspect they just thought you were a janitor or something.

Tapatio89 wrote:And if you think you are superior to everyone, you are WRONG. And if you dated Mexican women and like you said you treated them like this and with such racist comments, then she is an idiot with low self-esteem. My female friends from Mexico would NEVER date a low class, low quality guy like you. They will put you in your place if you say such language like that. Same in my case, I put any foreigner that gets offensive with me, my family or friends in their place.


Oh come on I don't think I'm superior, I beat myself up more than anyone else on this board. Also don't try telling me you and your friends don't beat the hell of your stupid cattle when they get out of line. It's pretty obvious that you're emotionally unstable and probably get carried away. Mind you I'm not saying it's bad to keep a woman in check.

Tapatio89 wrote:I never joined any Latino unions when I was in university because

1. We are not the same social class, and they hated me for being of a higher class than them

2. I was lighter skin than them and look different in comparison to them physically speaking and dress style, thus they saw me in a different manner. Thus, I joined like the science club or the anime club which are more closer to my way of thinking than some Latino union filled with too stereotypical Latinos in manners, mentality and customs.


I know but the point is they probably would of been like "yeah that guy's from Mexico", they wouldn't of been like "oh look we got a new guy from Italy". So yeah you look different but no one is gonna get confused about where you're from.

Tapatio89 wrote:You are just a typical ignorant American who thinks is always right. You do not fool me so easily, blondie. That is why you cannot stand me because you do not fool me with your bullshit. Even though you are direct, I know your hidden intentions. I do not work for a call center and yes, I am a a translator, and here in Mexico, being able to speak English fluently is not easy to find, thus the pay is good and high on demand. If I want to work two jobs, it is my choice. More money for my wife and I.


What are my hidden intentions? I just want a Castizo, I think my intentions are pretty clear.

Tapatio89 wrote:And you do not share your photo because you know very well who you are. So, you feel yellow about this, otherwise, you would not be scared of doing it.


You'll have to explain that one to me.

Tapatio89 wrote:I will give you a challenge: I challenge you to date an upper class Mexican woman and see how she reacts to a pile of garbage like you. Let´s see how your theories are "right", which personally I think you will fail. So, prove me wrong, blondie. I will await your results, or rather say, your failure, hahahaha. :mrgreen:


First I need to find one who's willing to date me, but as we both know I've already failed this attempt so your challenge is superfluous. After all I don't see you brokering an arranged date for me.
Last edited by drealm on Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby drealm » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:34 am

Ghost wrote:This is what I asked: "Does not the corrupt culture of the U.S. want men to think that way? That we are nothing but a number in a bank account, a resource to be extracted and used up? Is this a good way to think? Would it be anything upon which to base a relationship, a marriage, or a family?"


It's a loaded question but fine I'll answer. I don't know how the "corrupt culture" of the U.S. wants men to think. As a side note China is 100x more corrupt and more concerned with a number in a bank account and resources to be extracted. I think that I and you both have better odds in China.

I said you don't go wife-hunting regularly. If you were rich to any meaningful extent you'd have the freedom to stay in Mexico indefinitely until you found the wife you're looking for. You're still at the point where you have to stay in the U.S. most of the time and work. "Rich" compared to the average Mexican? Sure. Rich in any meaningful way? It appears not.


So if I was not working but living on some small passive income like social security abroad is this being rich?

I'm sure most Mexican women (most women anywhere, likely) want/need a provider. And being a provider can be a good thing, but it only works if the women you want need that from you. Super attractive women in any country have no problems getting multiple providers, hence why I think your provider strategy isn't working for the women you're targeting.


As I already pointed out there's not a rich man for every attractive woman. Attractive women are genetic freaks. Genetic freaks are rare but rich men are much more rare. I'm pretty sure the majority of attractive women in any country marry/date attractive men whom have average finances.

I've told you before to go to Eastern Europe, where I think you stand a good chance of finding an attractive white woman, for one thing. Anyone who is rich could do that, yet you haven't. The only one waiting around is you. You make up bullshit about "language standards", yet that means nothing.


I didn't want to share what I mean by "language standards" in public. I'm open to Eastern Europe but I need to do some things first.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby drealm » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:37 am

Tapatio89 wrote:You are wrong pal as I am very ambititious and competitive person. I am not typical Mexican in that regard, and I proved that when I used to live in your own turf (the United States). So, do not make unreasonable generalizations.


You kind of just agreed with my point, idiot.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Ghost » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:54 am

drealm wrote:It's a loaded question but fine I'll answer.


No, it was a simple and direct question. You claim to like directness yet have dodged the question(s) twice. So, here, make the third time a straightforward and honest answer.

This...

I don't know how the "corrupt culture" of the U.S. wants men to think.


...is bullshit. You wanted to leave modern society and form a separate and discrete religious community, and you "don't know" how this culture wants men to think? If you're going to bullshit me, at least do better than "durr...I dunno."

As a side note China is 100x more corrupt and more concerned with a number in a bank account and resources to be extracted.


Two weeks in China's most materialistic city gives you expert knowledge about the country, apparently. I'm seeing this pattern with you. You go to countries, do superficial things, and then make great pronouncements about things you have no clue about. I mean, a second ago you said you didn't even know how your own country influences its men to think, but you somehow know things about China, where you've spent two weeks in a city that is vastly different from the rest of the country? And you know all about Mexicans too!

You're not fooling anyone with your bullshit.

I think that I and you both have better odds in China.


Going into China, wife-seeking, as you are now, you would fail at finding anyone of quality. Same as you would anywhere else.

So if I was not working but living on some small passive income like social security abroad is this being rich?


You yourself said that rich is relative. So, yes. That man is FREE to live abroad while MONEY is coming in. That sounds pretty well off to me.

As I already pointed out there's not a rich man for every attractive woman. Attractive women are genetic freaks. Genetic freaks are rare but rich men are much more rare. I'm pretty sure the majority of attractive women in any country marry/date attractive men whom have average finances.


I've seen plenty of attractive women married to (mostly) average men, but super attractive women, rarely. In China at least, the super attractive women were often hookers/KTV girls. We could argue it either way. You're following a line of logic and I'm going by anecdotal evidence, both of which have some validity.

I didn't want to share what I mean by "language standards" in public.


I figured it could only either mean that you like the language or can speak it, thus you don't want to waste your advantage by trying non-Spanish-speaking countries. I'm not sure why that would be a secret, but it's up to you if you want to keep it a secret.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby drealm » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:51 am

Ghost wrote:It's a loaded question but fine I'll answer.

No, it was a simple and direct question. You claim to like directness yet have dodged the question(s) twice. So, here, make the third time a straightforward and honest answer.

This...

I don't know how the "corrupt culture" of the U.S. wants men to think.


...is bullshit. You wanted to leave modern society and form a separate and discrete religious community, and you "don't know" how this culture wants men to think? If you're going to bullshit me, at least do better than "durr...I dunno."


Do I need to agree that US culture is corrupt to answer the question? And what do you mean by "the corrupt culture"? You're referring a word combination, "the corrupt culture", like it's a person. How am I suppose to know how a word combination wants men to think? Be reasonable how do you expect me to respond to a question like this? This is not a question like "is America materialistic?" or "how does it feel to live in hollywood?" this is too broad.

As a side note China is 100x more corrupt and more concerned with a number in a bank account and resources to be extracted.

Two weeks in China's most materialistic city gives you expert knowledge about the country, apparently. I'm seeing this pattern with you. You go to countries, do superficial things, and then make great pronouncements about things you have no clue about. I mean, a second ago you said you didn't even know how your own country influences its men to think, but you somehow know things about China, where you've spent two weeks in a city that is vastly different from the rest of the country?

Ignorance will profit you nothing. So you have two choices: keep choosing ignorance and failing, or trying to learn something and getting out of this rut.


Go youtube "gutter oil china". You probably drank 10 tons of it when you were there. You will not find that this in the US. My reasoning is based on more than just my time in China. But you think this is all invalid, so I guess no point in discussing.

You yourself said that rich is relative. So, yes. That man is FREE to live abroad while MONEY is coming in. That sounds pretty well off to me.


Okay you have your definition then just like this mayan has his.

I figured it could only either mean that you like the language or can speak it, thus you don't want to waste your advantage by trying non-Spanish-speaking countries. I'm not sure why that would be a secret, but it's up to you if you want to keep it a secret.


I'm willing to share, just not in public.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Dating A Hot Mexican Girl Is Not Easy

Postby Tapatio89 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:38 pm

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:You do not fool me so easily. You are the tall skinny American guy with Nordic features.


It's funny to see a dog chase it's tail. Carry on, I guess.

Tapatio89 wrote:And if you think you offend me, you are wrong. I do not get offended by some simpleton who does not know where I live, how much money I make, my family background. Heck, you probably you are the poor one here, perhaps even a hillbilly redneck with such close minded language like the one you have. You are OUT of my league, thus no chance against me. Keep trying. I think the one who works here at McDonalds is YOU. Do not rub me your failures, and McDonald´s and similar places are a perfect job for an unintelligent, close minded, brute moron like you. I do not need to lower myself to work at such places.


I must of said something to get under your skin.. I mean you went obviously searching for a few old threads of mine just to respond to me.. You don't hide your emotions very well (being a spic and all). But okay I was wrong. You don't work at McDonalds.. you probably work at Dunkin Donuts. Big upgrade. My mistake.

Tapatio89 wrote:I am a light skin latino or Euro-mestizo, that is a fact. But you saying I have mostly indigenous features you are dilusional. And Argentines they consider themselves Latinos, as their country is located in Latin America. I know more about Latin America than some low quality, ignorant American like you.


I never said you have mostly indigenous features, all I did was call you a mayan and a spic.

Tapatio89 wrote:You moron, you think you hold the absolute truth, but you are so WRONG. Do not get clever with me, asshole. And the US has an Anglo-Saxon culture mostly, thus you cannot deny that is the dominant culture in your country even though it is a multi-ethnic country.


Look settle down spic, I know you're riled up about something but go drink some tequila and relax. First I don't think anyone holds an absolute truth. Second culture isn't what we're talking about silly. There are such things as Italian Americans, Greek Americans, Spanish Americans, Lebanese Americans, Mexican Americans... point being you had your pick. There was no excuse to fail if you were such a ladies man. I suspect they just thought you were a janitor or something.

Tapatio89 wrote:And if you think you are superior to everyone, you are WRONG. And if you dated Mexican women and like you said you treated them like this and with such racist comments, then she is an idiot with low self-esteem. My female friends from Mexico would NEVER date a low class, low quality guy like you. They will put you in your place if you say such language like that. Same in my case, I put any foreigner that gets offensive with me, my family or friends in their place.


Oh come on I don't think I'm superior, I beat myself up more than anyone else on this board. Also don't try telling me you and your friends don't beat the hell of your stupid cattle when they get out of line. It's pretty obvious that you're emotionally unstable and probably get carried away. Mind you I'm not saying it's bad to keep a woman in check.

Tapatio89 wrote:I never joined any Latino unions when I was in university because

1. We are not the same social class, and they hated me for being of a higher class than them

2. I was lighter skin than them and look different in comparison to them physically speaking and dress style, thus they saw me in a different manner. Thus, I joined like the science club or the anime club which are more closer to my way of thinking than some Latino union filled with too stereotypical Latinos in manners, mentality and customs.


I know but the point is they probably would of been like "yeah that guy's from Mexico", they wouldn't of been like "oh look we got a new guy from Italy". So yeah you look different but no one is gonna get confused about where you're from.

Tapatio89 wrote:You are just a typical ignorant American who thinks is always right. You do not fool me so easily, blondie. That is why you cannot stand me because you do not fool me with your bullshit. Even though you are direct, I know your hidden intentions. I do not work for a call center and yes, I am a a translator, and here in Mexico, being able to speak English fluently is not easy to find, thus the pay is good and high on demand. If I want to work two jobs, it is my choice. More money for my wife and I.


What are my hidden intentions? I just want a Castizo, I think my intentions are pretty clear.

Tapatio89 wrote:And you do not share your photo because you know very well who you are. So, you feel yellow about this, otherwise, you would not be scared of doing it.


You'll have to explain that one to me.

Tapatio89 wrote:I will give you a challenge: I challenge you to date an upper class Mexican woman and see how she reacts to a pile of garbage like you. Let´s see how your theories are "right", which personally I think you will fail. So, prove me wrong, blondie. I will await your results, or rather say, your failure, hahahaha. :mrgreen:


First I need to find one who's willing to date me, but as we both know I've already failed this attempt so your challenge is superfluous. After all I don't see you brokering an arranged date for me.


You can say whatever you want, gringuito. The fact is that you do not know where I live, how my house looks, my office, etc. Thus, your words are just words. No one thought about me being Mexican because I do not look like the typical illegal immigrant or "janitor" as you call them. They thought I came from South America, usually Chilean, who tend to be light/Euro-mestizo on average. Even your own kind (WASP Americans) told me there should be more Mexicans like me in the US (lighter skin, more Euro looking, honest, hard working, ethical, ambitious,industrious, not a free loader, etc). Try to go against their words.

Mate, I am not going to arrange a date for you. Are you nuts. It suppose to be a challenge for you, not making things easier for you, unless you feel yellow (scared) of losing again and come crying to this forum that you failed and I was right. Come on, be a man and try to prove me wrong, unless you are scared to fail. As simple as that, unless you are all talk and no action, blondie.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

PreviousNext

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest