How are Mexican women?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

haha Hero if the mexican lady in question has "tres hijas" well...she aint no virgen.

what you got there is a divorced single mother of 3 girls.

proceed with EXTREME caution.

good luck amigo
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

On the-niceguy forum, there are two men in their 50s (one of whom posts here under Fschmidt), who simply got in their cars 20 years ago, drove down to Monterrey (or wherever it was), and found wives. Even 20 years ago it was that bad.

I wouldnt rely on the internet for meeting women. It does work out for quite a few men, but I stand by my opinion that most of the gems can not be found online and you are severely limiting yourself.

If I were chatting with a 38 single mother of three, I'd be too afraid that she is longing to be *rescued*, especially after talking about 7 years of loneliness and financial abandonment.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I personally think Hero is one of those guys wishing/hoping for better luck with older women. That is not likely to happen, you'll find more women with mileage and children period. Those without children and rival younger women in looks frankly wouldn't be looking online for somebody they would be out on the local night spot circuit.

I see (having been there) NO ADVANTAGE to older women. Especially ones not from typical Western Culture. Like the Air Force used to say "Aim High" meaning women should always been younger than you by at least a few years. No reason to consider women your own age or older, makes no sense. Feminist want to re-write history and have pushed for age appropriate dating to try and give older women value in the dating marketplace. Men roundly reject this idea and only Maginas sort of agree with it, believing he'll have more in common with a woman around his age.

NONSENSE.

The reason why there are so many over 30 women on the market is because men prefer younger women. You're welcome to them if you must but I think its a mistake.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

djfourmoney wrote:I personally think Hero is one of those guys wishing/hoping for better luck with older women. That is not likely to happen, you'll find more women with mileage and children period. Those without children and rival younger women in looks frankly wouldn't be looking online for somebody they would be out on the local night spot circuit.

I see (having been there) NO ADVANTAGE to older women. Especially ones not from typical Western Culture. Like the Air Force used to say "Aim High" meaning women should always been younger than you by at least a few years. No reason to consider women your own age or older, makes no sense. Feminist want to re-write history and have pushed for age appropriate dating to try and give older women value in the dating marketplace. Men roundly reject this idea and only Maginas sort of agree with it, believing he'll have more in common with a woman around his age.

NONSENSE.

The reason why there are so many over 30 women on the market is because men prefer younger women. You're welcome to them if you must but I think its a mistake.
For once I agree with you. I never type about any of that though. He wants an older woman with kids. I can't imagine why, but it looks like he'll have to tackle that one on his own. He won't listen to anyone.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

onezero4u wrote:to each his own of course....

but why choose older, more used up, wrinkled, flabby etc when you can likely get the opposite in 20 somethings (generally)???

i dont understand your virgin issue....at 38??? really??? i doubt it unless shes a nun, total wallflower, frigid or basket case...

id steer clear of a 38 year virgin...can you imagine the claws shed put into you if you were here first lover (god forbid she liked it or you gave her an orgasm....total fatal attraction)

anyhow, chase your bliss mi amigo...my advice would be to find a younger & mature girl..

id say latinas tend to be wayyyyy more mature than their american counterparts. many times the girls are raised to be domestic and actually embrace more traditional gender roles...

best of luck...
sorry i forgot to ask you approx age... if youre say over 95 yrs old...then just ignore my advice and grab the 38 year old and youll be happy !!!

btw...im in latin america right now living (temp expat & hopefully fulltime one day )
By the way, are you talking about that Fatal Attraction movie with Glenn Close?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Adama wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:I personally think Hero is one of those guys wishing/hoping for better luck with older women. That is not likely to happen, you'll find more women with mileage and children period. Those without children and rival younger women in looks frankly wouldn't be looking online for somebody they would be out on the local night spot circuit.

NONSENSE.

For once I agree with you. I never type about any of that though. He wants an older woman with kids. I can't imagine why, but it looks like he'll have to tackle that one on his own. He won't listen to anyone.

haha Hero if the mexican lady in question has "tres hijas" well...she aint no virgen.

what you got there is a divorced single mother of 3 girls.

proceed with EXTREME caution.

good luck amigo
On the-niceguy forum, there are two men in their 50s (one of whom posts here under Fschmidt), who simply got in their cars 20 years ago, drove down to Monterrey (or wherever it was), and found wives. Even 20 years ago it was that bad.

I wouldnt rely on the internet for meeting women. It does work out for quite a few men, but I stand by my opinion that most of the gems can not be found online and you are severely limiting yourself.

If I were chatting with a 38 single mother of three, I'd be too afraid that she is longing to be *rescued*, especially after talking about 7 years of loneliness and financial abandonment.

I want to apologize if it seems like I am being a hard-headed little punk. I promise that I am not trying to be hard-headed. As a matter of clarification, I did meet this woman at a bus stop instead of online. Common sense tells, even me that she started telling me that she has feelings for me very quick-- that would be a red flag to anyone with 1/16047574574574732538th of a brain. Granted, that made me feel good, in a way, but please do not think that my common sense has been usurped. After all, this is a Mexican woman, she may be a single mother, but she is definitely better than the typical American woman. You guys have my word that I will think long and hard about this before making a decision whether to actually get involved with her or not.

If I do decide to get involved with her, you guys have my word that I will lay down the law about me supporting her children. It is just not gonna happen. PERIOD.

Please forgive me for being hard-headed (if I actually were being hard-headed). It's not like young Mexican girls (by "Mexican" I mean those girls that actually come from Mexico) are a dime a dozen here... I am just trying to take what I can get for the time being.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
TecnicoRay
Freshman Poster

Post by TecnicoRay »

Drop her like a Hot Rock RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! women of san luis potosi are Crazy I have had 4 and I have 2 kids with one and one with another Trust me they Lie and I cant find the wrords but Hurry get outside and Run like hell save yourself I cant stress it more RUN LIKE Hell they are Devils evil cold crul mean Pure Cold blooded demons..OMG

Dont fall for it man SAVE YOUR SELF be for it is to late..
TecnicoRay
Freshman Poster

Post by TecnicoRay »

38 single mother of three, She like many other women of san luis pootasi yes poot like gas before crap She is Hard headed and is a hunter looking to damage and rule over a man like a demmon
TecnicoRay
Freshman Poster

Post by TecnicoRay »

virgin issue....at 38 Yes there are many Vigens here who are 55 years old I had one at 22 onother at 36..but still older ones are more hard headed. how you find them is how they will stay. they are Unteachable..just trust me man to man RUN OH MY GOD RUN LIKE HELL!!!@!
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

the op needs to accept a few things

if he lives in the us at least in southern states there are a lot of mexican women who he can hit on and start a relationship with. there are tons of these women in the us DO NOT travel abroad and marry one from mexico. its much easier to find one near you living illegally or relocate to mexico. either way you avoid the legailities many guys make in bringing a foriengn girl to the us.

i live in mexico as a white guy . . . life is good for me. But i also dated mexican women in the US. i often meet them when i was drunk or high and went to get food at fast food joints like wendys. myy advise learn some basic spanish like eres bonita
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

NONSENSE.

djfourmoney, you were such a greater man before you jumped on that "I must get married NOW" bandwagon. :lol:
Your words above are pure and utter BRILLIANCE!

Anyway, to answer Hero_of_Man's questions, I would not pursue this woman. At 38, with 3 kids, she is just desperately looking for a meal ticket. She's simply just another whore telling men she "hates liars" and the "I love you"s that even the worse American females do when they are past their prime, overweight, and completely invisible to all of her own men. In my experience Mexican women are just as shitty and DEVIOUS as American women. Now that this skanky ¢unt is old and used up, interesting how she can give you (a black man) the time of day, isn't it? Mexican women are complete spics to us in their youth when they are thin as a board (but thick in the right places), but this whore is just stringing you along and hoping that she can play on her "he's black, he's not a thug rapper, therefore he'll take me in and spend money on me" chances. This is the kind of trash that makes American women look good. Tell that cuntbag to get a job at Del Taco.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

@ All That Is Man

If you're serious about this, then I guess that Mexico is no longer on my list of places To visit. :(
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:@ All That Is Man

If you're serious about this, then I guess that Mexico is no longer on my list of places To visit. :(
Visit there. Meet people. Sight-see. Enjoy the company of the females (the older ones can have their charms :wink: ). Let them show you around and take you places.

If getting "action" isn't the goal of your trip, you can have a very relaxed time, because not getting any action won't make you feel like you've "failed your mission".

Do what USA women do. Make a little game out of it. Mentally see how many meals, trips, "cash & prizes", gifts, etc. you can get without you having to "put out". :lol:

Then, come back and tell us how much fun you had. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Teal Lantern wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:@ All That Is Man

Visit there. Meet people. Sight-see. Enjoy the company of the females (the older ones can have their charms :wink: ). Let them show you around and take you places.

If getting "action" isn't the goal of your trip, you can have a very relaxed time, because not getting any action won't make you feel like you've "failed your mission".

Do what USA women do. Make a little game out of it. Mentally see how many meals, trips, "cash & prizes", gifts, etc. you can get without you having to "put out". :lol:

Then, come back and tell us how much fun you had. :lol:
If i do go down there, i do hope to find a good woman, but that won't be the sole reason i go there.