Hot Argentinian Lady i am talking too

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Hot Argentinian Lady i am talking too

Post by ssjparris »

she is from argentina and super duper HOT HOT HOT AND SEXY !!!!....This is unreal i feel like I am talking to a model. ofcourse she is not on a pedastol to me. hell no. but still hot. here is her picture.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65356641@N ... hotostream

this is for real. and i am still shocked that i am talking to someone so beautiful. just wanted to share with the hommies and homboys here at happier abroad dot com.

livemocha.com can be the place to talk to new women. some are angry and don't want to others are okay with it though.
Last edited by ssjparris on July 17th, 2011, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

It would be nice if you were to unblock the pic and make it public, man. ;O)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

hahaha. okay sorry about that. it is being unblocked now !!!.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Another reason why Argentina is on my list...

My friend (he's black) has been pressuring me to go to Argentina with him. He showed me the women he and his friend talk to and they are hotter than flaming hot Cheetos (extra hot limited edition version). Thanks for this picture!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

More supermodels come from Brazil than any country in the world! :D I'll take a woman from South America over an Ameri-skank any day! Check out these hot women from Argentina and Brazil below! These women have nice hour glass figures and are hotter than the devil! :P

ImageImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

Brother ssjparris, that's marvelous. She is very attractive. Good luck brother. I'm afraid of going to Latin America because the women will ignore me (my looks and my race). Also, I read somewhere that Argentinian women play hard to get.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Iawesome60 wrote:Brother ssjparris, that's marvelous. She is very attractive. Good luck brother. I'm afraid of going to Latin America because the women will ignore me (my looks and my race). Also, I read somewhere that Argentinian women play hard to get.
Argentinian are hard to get alright...Hard to get off of your dick! I am literally jealous of my friend, dude. We talk on Yahoo all of the time and he is rubbing it in my face with Argentina. He keeps saying ditch Denmark and come to Buenos Aires.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Iawesome60 wrote:Brother ssjparris, that's marvelous. She is very attractive. Good luck brother. I'm afraid of going to Latin America because the women will ignore me (my looks and my race). Also, I read somewhere that Argentinian women play hard to get.
Yes i did hear they play hard to get. Like it was difficult for a man to get dates there. I remember a guy that created a blog on latin america. you probably already know about him.

i don't know about this one. and your experience will be different based on your skin color, how good looking you are, maybe even income. I am a very handsome black man so i get ALOT of looks by different women. Including fresh off the boat.

I think she wanted to meet me but was afraid to be honest. this is something i am starting to dislike about women in general. they can't tell a man their feelings so they talk in code. unless your another lady. they give boat loads of private info to them.

She asked me to help her make sure her prononciation is correct because she will be seeing her employer here in the states in december.

Poor thing, she is NOT going to like alot of men approaching her. she so so so sweet. you guys just dont know it. :lol:
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:
Argentinian are hard to get alright...Hard to get off of your dick! I am literally jealous of my friend, dude. We talk on Yahoo all of the time and he is rubbing it in my face with Argentina. He keeps saying ditch Denmark and come to Buenos Aires.
this is good news for us black guys. im going to get a black lamborghini and call it " black thunder" the girls will love that shit !!!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Another reason why Argentina is on my list...

My friend (he's black) has been pressuring me to go to Argentina with him. He showed me the women he and his friend talk to and they are hotter than flaming hot Cheetos (extra hot limited edition version). Thanks for this picture!
your welcome. its really good to know that they are approachable in their country. its a black man's world !!!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ssjparris wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:
this is good news for us black guys. im going to get a black lamborghini and call it " black thunder" the girls will love that shit !!!
While you're at it, call yourself Undercover Brother. jajajaja!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yes i know bro that is my line .... undercover brother. je je je je je je
iloveeverybody
Freshman Poster

Post by iloveeverybody »

For all dah hommies and homboyzzz you can get da white wimmenz over der in south america and f**k dat white snatch gnomesayin?
iloveeverybody
Freshman Poster

Post by iloveeverybody »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:
Cums to buenos airessss gnomesayin? dats wer da white wimmenz iz... bruddah, peace out and shit..
iloveeverybody
Freshman Poster

Post by iloveeverybody »

ssjparris wrote:
Phoenix Sosa wrote:Another reason why Argentina is on my list...

your welcome. its really good to know that they are approachable in their country. its a black man's world !!!
it beez a black manz world down der feel me hommie? they lubs the black man down there cuz we so sexy n shit gnomesayin? We niggas be culcha-ed too n shit.. how could dat bitch white wimmenz reject us n shit gnomesayin?