Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Hot Argentinian Lady i am talking too

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

iloveeverybody
Freshman Poster

Post by iloveeverybody » August 21st, 2011, 10:42 am

Iawesome60 wrote:Brother ssjparris, that's marvelous. She is very attractive. Good luck brother. I'm afraid of going to Latin America because the women will ignore me (my looks and my race). Also, I read somewhere that Argentinian women play hard to get.

AAHHHHHH!!!!! dey wills ignore yous n shit?!! dats too bad brotha. most white wimmenz luvs the negro cuz he beez so sexy n shit gnomesayin? try again my nigga!! dey wont play hard to get shit. just tap that white pusseh gnomesayin?

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 » August 22nd, 2011, 8:25 pm

SSSJParis, you found a nice looking women, congratulations! I was wondering, do South American women like Asian men? Just wondering? Because I never hear about relationships with South American girls and Asian men.

kunita
Freshman Poster

Post by kunita » March 25th, 2012, 7:12 pm

who said that someone will not like for your race? that's ridiculous

we like other races here :wink:

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 » March 25th, 2012, 7:34 pm

kunita wrote:who said that someone will not like for your race? that's ridiculous

That's good to know! :D But I've heard Argentina is a pretty racist country from talking to people in other forums. Maybe that is just a stereotype about the country? Anyway, I find many Argentinian women attractive where I live (New York City). They don't seem to date Asian men though.

kunita
Freshman Poster

Post by kunita » March 25th, 2012, 7:50 pm

zboy1 wrote:
kunita wrote:who said that someone will not like for your race? that's ridiculous

That's good to know! :D But I've heard Argentina is a pretty racist country from talking to people in other forums. Maybe that is just a stereotype about the country? Anyway, I find many Argentinian women attractive where I live (New York City). They don't seem to date Asian men though.

like you said, it's a stereotype, things are changing

about asian guys.. i don't feel attraction for them beign honest but never say never

Return to “Latin America, Mexico, Central America”