Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Latin American women and American women = same thing

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby ll444 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:56 am

It's clear that there is a substantial amount of people on this forum who believe that women from Latin American countries and other third world countries are friendlier and more down to earth than American women.

As a person who has lived in a Latin American country and the US, I would like to take this opportunity to clear up a few misconceptions concerning Latin American women vs American (US) women:

Either women feel physically attracted to you or they don't. A lot of people here whine that American women don't make eye contact. Well, if they are not making eye contact with you it's probably because they don't find you particularly attractive. I had a dark period in my life during which I was very overweight; not surprisingly, I did not receive female attention; there wasn't even eye contact. But then I lost weight and improved my physical appearance, and women began responding to me more positively.

Thing is, I observed the same pattern occur in Costa Rica. When I lived in that country there was a period during which I was overweight and a period during which I wasn't. Women treated me a lot more positively when I wasn't overweight.

So stop saying that Latin American women are wonderful human beings and American women evil ******. You find all types of people everywhere. My guess is that if you went to Latin America and received a positive response from women, a response unlike the responses you are accustomed to receiving from American women, it's not necessarily because Latin American are friendlier and more down to earth than American women, but because men with your phenotype and perceived wealth and social status are particularly desirable in Latin American countries. In case you don't know, most Latin Americans think that all gringos are rich, and there are many Latin American women who would love to marry a gringo and have gringo children.

So it's not that Latin American women are better human beings than American women; it's just that they tend to be more ignorant and assume that your ethnic background and nationality makes you a hot shot, whereas most American women can actually see that you are just another John Doe.
ll444
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 am







Postby ssjparris » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:33 am

dude that makes no sense at all.

" Your NOT attractive so i won't look at you in the eyes because i don't want to be approached by an ugly man. " hahahahahahaa. :lol:

women sneak peeks at me because i am handsome yet they still don't wanna date.

Hispanic women on the other hand will flirt physically with me when i meet them.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

Postby ll444 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:58 am

ssjparris wrote:dude that makes no sense at all.

" Your NOT attractive so i won't look at you in the eyes because i don't want to be approached by an ugly man. " hahahahahahaa. :lol:


Most men don't spend a lot of time trying to make eye contact with obese women. What for? Most men don't find them attractive and want nothing to do with them. It's not hard to imagine that most women would feel the same way when they see a man they don't find attractive.

women sneak peeks at me because i am handsome yet they still don't wanna date.


How do you know they sneak peeks at you because you are handsome? How do you know it's not for some other reason, like your acting or dressing weird?

Hispanic women on the other hand will flirt physically with me when i meet them.


I doubt that most Hispanic women you have met have flirted "physically" with you, and if you are as handsome as you say you are, I doubt that no Caucasian American women has ever "physically" flirted with you.

Where did you meet those Hispanic women? In Latin America or the US?

If it was in a Latin American country, I wonder if they felt attracted not so much to your physical self or your personality but to the fact that you represented a wad of dollar bills and a ticket to a better life?
ll444
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 am

Postby Banano » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:24 am

Most men don't spend a lot of time trying to make eye contact with obese women. What for? Most men don't find them attractive and want nothing to do with them. It's not hard to imagine that most women would feel the same way when they see a man they don't find attractive.

Agree with this one

When anglo man goes to 3rd world country he is percived rich, have high social status and of course that gives you advantage over the local men.

When i was in Argentina i noticed that women are the same is in angloculture, avoiding eyes contact, no smile, very deppressed look, and also i noticed a lot of yound handsome men visit hookers which are everywhere
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby fschmidt » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:24 am

ll444 wrote:if you are as handsome as you say you are, I doubt that no Caucasian American women has ever "physically" flirted with you.

I was considered handsome and American women stayed away from me because I was considered "weird" which is another word for not being a typical American bad-boy asshole. Latin women are much more friendly, though I would say that Costa Rica is the second worst Latin American country I have seen, after Chile.

And Argentina was much better a few years ago but seems to be decaying. Still, there is no comparison between Argentine women and American women who are the world's worst. I haven't been to Australia.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby Free » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:03 am

OP, first, thanks for contributing your experience. I agree, it's not always rosy and so cut and dry black and white. It's still a complicated matter. While levels do vary, you certainly can experience cold natures, rejective acts, little eye contact, etc. almost most places of the world. With many exceptions and as a general statement, I often see basically the human social and clique aspects of interactions globally. It's not always as simple as just going to another country, although don't get me wrong, change of environment can in fact better chances, just saying it's certainly not always a guarantee.
Yes, it can be relative, based on the individual person and how they vibe to an environment and its people. This means physically, emotionally, mentally, etc.

In closing, I might add, having been to every country south of the U.S. border with the exception of just a few, I emphatically state that these terms of "Latin America" and "Hispanic" and lumping them all as one, really needs to stop.
I can not overemphasize just how radically different Nicaragua is from Argentina is from Peru is from Brasil. Panama is very different from Mexico. Colombia is vastly different from Chile.

So your thread title and discussion is very very general. Not picking on you, many people do this. Just making the word out the www that generalizing does not always fair properly.
"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry
(Free)
Free
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 12:27 am

Re: Latin American women vs. American women - same thing

Postby PunyBEAST » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:38 pm

I guess I'm not that familiar with Costa Rica, although I thought I'd share my experiences with Peruvian women:

I spent a month in Peru a few years back on a language exchange program through my undergrad university. I consider myself somewhat attractive, in shape, friendly etc. and used to have some success here in the US with the ladies (when I used to pursue American women LOL.) But the attention I got in Peru from the ladies was off-the-charts. And I'm NOT talking about poorer women looking for a ticket into the US or single moms looking for someone to pay for their kid -- these were middle-class, educated Peruvian girls at the university in Peru where I stayed during the program. Most came from financially stable families and had no intentions of leaving Peru. They also knew that as a student, I had little cash to spare.

Hands down, these were the nicest, friendliest girls (as a whole) that I've met, and I've spent time in Europe (lots of time in Eastern Europe) and Asia (especially China.) I still practice my Spanish online with people from South America, and of the girls I've chatted with (100+), Peruvians girls by far the most fun to talk to and the friendliest -- even over Skype!!!

Being a lighter skinned, blonde American will give you quite an advantage with the Peruvian ladies, but honestly, for all the complainers, how is that any different from the Asian fetish so many guys in the US have? And I also noticed that the girls there did not pay much attention to the one overweight guy among us -- but then again, I didn't pay attention to the overweight Peruvian girls, so I can't blame them. Seriously -- if you expect attention from in-shape women, it helps to be in-shape yourself.
PunyBEAST
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:10 pm

Re: Latin American women vs. American women - same thing

Postby E_Irizarry » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:51 pm

PunyBEAST wrote:I guess I'm not that familiar with Costa Rica, although I thought I'd share my experiences with Peruvian women:

I spent a month in Peru a few years back on a language exchange program through my undergrad university. I consider myself somewhat attractive, in shape, friendly etc. and used to have some success here in the US with the ladies (when I used to pursue American women LOL.) But the attention I got in Peru from the ladies was off-the-charts. And I'm NOT talking about poorer women looking for a ticket into the US or single moms looking for someone to pay for their kid -- these were middle-class, educated Peruvian girls at the university in Peru where I stayed during the program. Most came from financially stable families and had no intentions of leaving Peru. They also knew that as a student, I had little cash to spare.

Hands down, these were the nicest, friendliest girls (as a whole) that I've met, and I've spent time in Europe (lots of time in Eastern Europe) and Asia (especially China.) I still practice my Spanish online with people from South America, and of the girls I've chatted with (100+), Peruvians girls by far the most fun to talk to and the friendliest -- even over Skype!!!

Being a lighter skinned, blonde American will give you quite an advantage with the Peruvian ladies, but honestly, for all the complainers, how is that any different from the Asian fetish so many guys in the US have? And I also noticed that the girls there did not pay much attention to the one overweight guy among us -- but then again, I didn't pay attention to the overweight Peruvian girls, so I can't blame them. Seriously -- if you expect attention from in-shape women, it helps to be in-shape yourself.


Perúanos only liked you because you were in-shape with blond hair and a light skin male. Anything darker they hate because they are so brainwashed by the Spaniard conquistadors and the viceroys that came and made Lima the first South American city that the Spanish touched down in. They made Peruvians know firsthand how having white skin means you're superior - enough said.

I made a post on this a week or so ago as well as a mongering report of Perú.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2352
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Re: Latin American women vs. American women - same thing

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:08 pm

ll444 wrote:It's clear that there is a substantial amount of people on this forum who believe that women from Latin American countries and other third world countries are friendlier and more down to earth than American women.

As a person who has lived in a Latin American country and the US, I would like to take this opportunity to clear up a few misconceptions concerning Latin American women vs American (US) women:

Either women feel physically attracted to you or they don't. A lot of people here whine that American women don't make eye contact. Well, if they are not making eye contact with you it's probably because they don't find you particularly attractive. I had a dark period in my life during which I was very overweight; not surprisingly, I did not receive female attention; there wasn't even eye contact. But then I lost weight and improved my physical appearance, and women began responding to me more positively.

Thing is, I observed the same pattern occur in Costa Rica. When I lived in that country there was a period during which I was overweight and a period during which I wasn't. Women treated me a lot more positively when I wasn't overweight.

So stop saying that Latin American women are wonderful human beings and American women evil ******. You find all types of people everywhere. My guess is that if you went to Latin America and received a positive response from women, a response unlike the responses you are accustomed to receiving from American women, it's not necessarily because Latin American are friendlier and more down to earth than American women, but because men with your phenotype and perceived wealth and social status are particularly desirable in Latin American countries. In case you don't know, most Latin Americans think that all gringos are rich, and there are many Latin American women who would love to marry a gringo and have gringo children.

So it's not that Latin American women are better human beings than American women; it's just that they tend to be more ignorant and assume that your ethnic background and nationality makes you a hot shot, whereas most American women can actually see that you are just another John Doe.


Perhaps you have a hard time comprehending the simple point that American women are considered as the world's worst wives, and that they are generally very rotten human beings. Stop blaming the men, it really has nothing to do with the men.

Even if you are a handsome guy, unless you pass all of the insane unrealistic expectations of these mentally ill American women, they will snub you. I mean, even an ugly fat bitch expects to get a Prince Charming, which is beyond delusional, it's just plain sick.

Foreign women are 1000 times better than American women. If you cannot comprehend this point, you really need to open your eyes.

Also, you are a newbie, so you're probably just some bitchy American woman who is creating a fake profile and coming on here and trying to troll us. Sorry honey, but we men on here (at least the ones that aren't faggot manginas) have woken up and seen the truth- American women are the worst creatures on earth, and should be avoided at all cost.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:43 pm

Making eye contact is mostly about "common courtesy," not "I want to screw you." I make eye contact with men and women on the street and I greet them if I'm in the south or in a small town. If they greet me, I will greet them back, always.

Not making eye contact is a way of projecting "I could care less about you and your well-being as a person." It is just rudeness, plain and simple.

I get your point about social status and looks, that rings true, but there is no getting past the fact that you are most often viewed by American women as either a walking ATM or a potential rapist.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Re: Latin American women vs. American women - same thing

Postby ll444 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:53 pm

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Also, you are a newbie, so you're probably just some bitchy American woman who is creating a fake profile and coming on here and trying to troll us. Sorry honey, but we men on here (at least the ones that aren't faggot manginas) have woken up and seen the truth- American women are the worst creatures on earth, and should be avoided at all cost.


No, I am not a woman.

FYI, I ended up on this website after someone posted a link on some other semi-misogynistic message board I visit.

Thing is, while it might be true that there are many fat, ugly women who think that they have a realistic change to get a prince charming (possibly because they have been spoiled by horny decent looking guys who will f**k anything with a vagina), why do you people seem to think those women exist only in the US?

What makes you think it wouldn't be any different in some other country?

You might say that you went abroad and the women there really digged you. I wonder if you are also one of those blond, blue eyed guys who look like a gringo from a mile away?

If there are countries with dark-skinned women who love men with your phenotype, good for you, but the point that you are missing is that objectively speaking those women are not any better than American women.

Women are equally shallow everywhere.

I know it because I lived in Costa Rica half of my life and the women there weren't any friendlier than American women. There are very few truly good looking Costa Rican women, and the few ones who are decent looking know it and have a horrible attitude. Here in the US a 7 or an 8 would be a 10 by Costa Rican standards, and I have met some of those women here in the US and they have been nice to me. The average Costa Rican woman with the same level of beauty probably wouldn't have given me the time of day.
ll444
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 am

Postby onezero4u » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:54 pm

saying woman are the same everywhere is hardly true.

id say that the innate female nastiness is held in check relatively well in many latin american and asian cultures...thats to say, the social and family pressures keep woman more in line with sanity and courtesy than americas pro-female culture of total rights and priviledges and zero accountability.

western woman set the bar the lowest of all cultures that i have first hand experience with
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:11 pm

Well, I myself actually live in Mexico and can say that despite being the same person here as in the United States, the women here are far more attracted to me.

As for "racial phenotype", I am white and here in Mexico, the women who want me are the white ones. The brown ones usually want nothing to do with me. In other words, white Mexican girls will date me but white American girls won't even look my way.

My experiences are definitely totally different from yours.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Re: Latin American women vs. American women - same thing

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:12 pm

ll444 wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:
Also, you are a newbie, so you're probably just some bitchy American woman who is creating a fake profile and coming on here and trying to troll us. Sorry honey, but we men on here (at least the ones that aren't faggot manginas) have woken up and seen the truth- American women are the worst creatures on earth, and should be avoided at all cost.


No, I am not a woman.

FYI, I ended up on this website after someone posted a link on some other semi-misogynistic message board I visit.

Thing is, while it might be true that there are many fat, ugly women who think that they have a realistic change to get a prince charming (possibly because they have been spoiled by horny decent looking guys who will f**k anything with a vagina), why do you people seem to think those women exist only in the US?

What makes you think it wouldn't be any different in some other country?

You might say that you went abroad and the women there really digged you. I wonder if you are also one of those blond, blue eyed guys who look like a gringo from a mile away?

If there are countries with dark-skinned women who love men with your phenotype, good for you, but the point that you are missing is that objectively speaking those women are not any better than American women.

Women are equally shallow everywhere.

I know it because I lived in Costa Rica half of my life and the women there weren't any friendlier than American women. There are very few truly good looking Costa Rican women, and the few ones who are decent looking know it and have a horrible attitude. Here in the US a 7 or an 8 would be a 10 by Costa Rican standards, and I have met some of those women here in the US and they have been nice to me. The average Costa Rican woman with the same level of beauty probably wouldn't have given me the time of day.


Don't give me this "women are the same everywhere" bullshit.

Women in Asia, such as Thailand, South Korea, India, and so on, are much more down to earth, humble, submissive, feminine, and many other things, than American or western women.

Have you ever lived in Asia or dealt with asian women outside of America?

I'm telling you, American women are the worst of the worst. It doesn't take a f***ing genius to figure that out.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:14 pm

AmericanInMexico wrote:Well, I myself actually live in Mexico and can say that despite being the same person here as in the United States, the women here are far more attracted to me.

As for "racial phenotype", I am white and here in Mexico, the women who want me are the white ones. The brown ones usually want nothing to do with me. In other words, white Mexican girls will date me but white American girls won't even look my way.

My experiences are definitely totally different from yours.


Yes, women from other countries are MUCH different than American women. If this guy can't see that, then he is obviously blind.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Next

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests