Latin American women and American women = same thing

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Post by Tapatio89 »

Ghost wrote:
droid wrote:
tapatio wrote:@droid:
I bet you are masturbating at looking at that gal considering you took her photo from God knows where.
Dude, just admit you like trannies and stop it with the bullshit of framing me.
Just admit it, Erwin Ordonez, "she" is your instagram friend and calls you 'bebe Erwin'. I already put her link up there.
That together with your confession on medhelp makes it a no brainer
That's hilarious. This pendejo really loves to dig his own grave.
You are more pendejo, considering I already found you on another site. Wanna post it in here, loser? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote: I do not have any problem to show you it is the real me and not a troll. You will be surprised, fat boy.
So get to it then.
You are NO ONE to order me around, fatboy. I am your master, always remember that.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

@droid @ghost

Since you two losers already requested who I am, here is my avatar photo unedited. As you can see, morons, I am not as dark as you love to think. I am olive skin or beige, not brown, retards:

Photo of current Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto. He has same skin colour as me and looks like an older version of me but with a wider face. And, like me, he is an harnizo and considered good looking by Mexican standards (not ugly like you, fatboys :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Chilean guy who looks like me when I used to have long hair.And he is harnizo like me

My DNA test results that I had three years ago. Not predominantly Indian as the loser of drealm loves to claim.

You fools are most likely going to consider my friend from Madrid and famous Spanish Tennis Player Rafael Nadal niggers or non-white because of their olive skin who my madrileño friend is even darker than me in skin colour.

And lastly, one of my friends here in Mexico, and this will probably kill these losers out of envy. He IS brown and is an indo-mestizo. And his gal is German and not a bad looking girl despite not being too fond of the Nordic types. He can do even a much better job than you sore losers despite that even though he dresses well, he is not considered handsome by most Mexicans. I can imagine your loser reaction now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This is him with his photo edited. Even with my edited photos., I never get that brown. You guys are just morons who like to harrass me. He is brown, and I am olive skin as he has reddish undertones due to his indigenous heritage, whilst I have golden undertones due to my mostly Mediterranean heritage

Now, stfu and stop being a pack of losers. No wonder you guys don have girlfriends or even dates whilst I already have a gal of my own :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Tap, you're claimed identity here is married to a foreign woman (Japanese), a Mexican national living in Mexico, has experience living in USA, and is fluent in Spanish and English. Those qualities make you a great candidate for being part of the HA community. But many of your posts have been very toxic and combative. So you are under review.

First thing we need to do is verify that you are not a troll, that you are who you claim to be. If you wish to retain posting rights here, the first thing you need to do is post a photo of yourself holding a piece of paper with "Happier Abroad" written on it. If you fail to do that within a day or two, I will talk to Winston about banning your username and IP.

We'll give you a full day and night to produce the photo. Otherwise, you will likely loose posting rights in short order. It's about 2:40 pm June 1, 2016 here in Taiwan. You've got till tomorrow late afternoon Taiwan time to full-fill this request.
cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Tapatio89 wrote:@droid @ghost

Since you two losers already requested who I am, here is my avatar photo unedited. As you can see, morons, I am not as dark as you love to think. I am olive skin or beige, not brown, retards:

Speaking of dorky smiles. Did you just shit your pants in that photo? I'd almost guess you just finished dismembering a body in your basement.

Yet you go around putting others down for their smiles. At least they had pleasant goofy smiles not demonic clown smiles.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

cdnFA wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:@droid @ghost

Speaking of dorky smiles. Did you just shit your pants in that photo? I'd almost guess you just finished dismembering a body in your basement.

Yet you go around putting others down for their smiles. At least they had pleasant goofy smiles not demonic clown smiles.
My smile is good and much better than yours. You most likely smile goofy to the point foreign women think you suffer from some mental disability :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Rock wrote:Tap, you're claimed identity here is married to a foreign woman (Japanese), a Mexican national living in Mexico, has experience living in USA, and is fluent in Spanish and English. Those qualities make you a great candidate for being part of the HA community. But many of your posts have been very toxic and combative. So you are under review.

First thing we need to do is verify that you are not a troll, that you are who you claim to be. If you wish to retain posting rights here, the first thing you need to do is post a photo of yourself holding a piece of paper with "Happier Abroad" written on it. If you fail to do that within a day or two, I will talk to Winston about banning your username and IP.

We'll give you a full day and night to produce the photo. Otherwise, you will likely loose posting rights in short order. It's about 2:40 pm June 1, 2016 here in Taiwan. You've got till tomorrow late afternoon Taiwan time to full-fill this request.
I do not have a problem posting a photo of me. I am who I am, I do not have nothing to hide. I will post it tonight after picking up my wife from work considering there is a huge time difference between Taiwan and Mexico.

However, if you do not want me to be toxic and combative, you have to give a warning also to those guys, as they also had been provoking me in a few threads. I am just defending myself considering there are no rules here. So, do not put all the fault on me.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Tapatio89 wrote:
Rock wrote:Tap, you're claimed identity here is married to a foreign woman (Japanese), a Mexican national living in Mexico, has experience living in USA, and is fluent in Spanish and English. Those qualities make you a great candidate for being part of the HA community. But many of your posts have been very toxic and combative. So you are under review.

I do not have a problem posting a photo of me. I am who I am, I do not have nothing to hide. I will post it tonight after picking up my wife from work considering there is a huge time difference between Taiwan and Mexico.

However, if you do not want me to be toxic and combative, you have to give a warning also to those guys, as they also had been provoking me in a few threads. I am just defending myself considering there are no rules here. So, do not put all the fault on me.
We've seen lots of your photos. But just wanna make sure you are that person, not impostor/troll. So just post holding piece of paper w/Happier Abroad and clearly not photoshopped. Then we know you are the real deal.

As for all the arguing and issues with other posters here, we can address that separately. First we just wanna make sure you are not using some innocent person's identity to post here.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Rock wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

We've seen lots of your photos. But just wanna make sure you are that person, not impostor/troll. So just post holding piece of paper w/Happier Abroad and clearly not photoshopped. Then we know you are the real deal.

As for all the arguing and issues with other posters here, we can address that separately. First we just wanna make sure you are not using some innocent person's identity to post here.
Very well.

But can you wait until I finish work and pick up my wife from her work place, please? I cannot take photos at work.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Tapatio89 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

Very well.

But can you wait until I finish work and pick up my wife from her work place, please? I cannot take photos at work.
Ok, maybe you can take it together with her when you two get home lol. Hey why don't you get her to start posting here too haha. Sounds like you reconciled with her.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Rock wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:

Very well.

Ok, maybe you can take it together with her when you two get home lol. Hey why don't you get her to start posting here too haha. Sounds like you reconciled with her.
´
Lol, unfortunately, she does not like taking photos as much as I am (she calls me narcissistic for it and also because I look at myself at the mirror more than her, but I have to always look impeccable for her AT ALL TIMES).

She does not like forums that much. She is more into fashion blogs, astrology blogs (I am too).

However, yes, I did reconciled with her. She moved back home since a month ago.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on July 30th, 2019, 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote: I do not have any problem to show you it is the real me and not a troll. You will be surprised, fat boy.
So get to it then.
You are NO ONE to order me around, fatboy. I am your master, always remember that.
Get to it fagboy, or else shut the f**k up.

This is at least four of us who have asked you to prove it now (Droid, Rock, Drealm, and Me) and you haven't done it yet.

Hopefully WInston will get rid of you soon, troll.
I will do it tonight, fatboy, and I will make you eat your words, moron.

See how you start provoking me? You are the one with the issues, not me.