Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Latin American women and American women = same thing

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby AmericanInMexico » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:28 pm

ll444 wrote:
I doubt that most Hispanic women you have met have flirted "physically" with you, and if you are as handsome as you say you are, I doubt that no Caucasian American women has ever "physically" flirted with you.

Where did you meet those Hispanic women? In Latin America or the US?

If it was in a Latin American country, I wonder if they felt attracted not so much to your physical self or your personality but to the fact that you represented a wad of dollar bills and a ticket to a better life?


What about Caucasian Hispanics like the ones I date? I date white Mexican girls.

Most of them do not view me as a "wad of bills" since they tend to be middle class. The lower-class girls usually want nothing to do with me.

In other words, I can get middle-class Caucasian girls in Mexico, but not in the United States. So neither race nor class are the issue here.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am







Postby ll444 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:00 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:
ll444 wrote:
I doubt that most Hispanic women you have met have flirted "physically" with you, and if you are as handsome as you say you are, I doubt that no Caucasian American women has ever "physically" flirted with you.

Where did you meet those Hispanic women? In Latin America or the US?

If it was in a Latin American country, I wonder if they felt attracted not so much to your physical self or your personality but to the fact that you represented a wad of dollar bills and a ticket to a better life?


What about Caucasian Hispanics like the ones I date? I date white Mexican girls.

Most of them do not view me as a "wad of bills" since they tend to be middle class. The lower-class girls usually want nothing to do with me.

In other words, I can get middle-class Caucasian girls in Mexico, but not in the United States. So neither race nor class are the issue here.


Mexican middle class can be compared to US lower class. Maybe it's worse.

Second, I'm not sure there are many true Mexican Caucasians. Mestizos with light skin? Maybe. But they aren't Caucasian.
ll444
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 am

Postby AmericanInMexico » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:03 am

ll444 wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
ll444 wrote:
I doubt that most Hispanic women you have met have flirted "physically" with you, and if you are as handsome as you say you are, I doubt that no Caucasian American women has ever "physically" flirted with you.

Where did you meet those Hispanic women? In Latin America or the US?

If it was in a Latin American country, I wonder if they felt attracted not so much to your physical self or your personality but to the fact that you represented a wad of dollar bills and a ticket to a better life?


What about Caucasian Hispanics like the ones I date? I date white Mexican girls.

Most of them do not view me as a "wad of bills" since they tend to be middle class. The lower-class girls usually want nothing to do with me.

In other words, I can get middle-class Caucasian girls in Mexico, but not in the United States. So neither race nor class are the issue here.


Mexican middle class can be compared to US lower class. Maybe it's worse.

Second, I'm not sure there are many true Mexican Caucasians. Mestizos with light skin? Maybe. But they aren't Caucasian.


You couldn't be more wrong. The girl I am currently dating is of 100% unmixed Spanish descent and can trace the immigration of her ancestors from Spain at the turn of the 20th century. I suppose by your logic all white Americans must also be light-skinned mestizos since remember, we also had Native Americans here too.

Go to the city I live in and you will see lots of white Mexicans of unmixed Caucasian descent. Please stop thinking that every single Mexican is a mestizo just because in the US only the mestizos illegally immigrate while the whites stay in Mexico.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:38 am

Postby ll444 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:30 pm

AmericanInMexico wrote:
ll444 wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
ll444 wrote:
I doubt that most Hispanic women you have met have flirted "physically" with you, and if you are as handsome as you say you are, I doubt that no Caucasian American women has ever "physically" flirted with you.

Where did you meet those Hispanic women? In Latin America or the US?

If it was in a Latin American country, I wonder if they felt attracted not so much to your physical self or your personality but to the fact that you represented a wad of dollar bills and a ticket to a better life?


What about Caucasian Hispanics like the ones I date? I date white Mexican girls.

Most of them do not view me as a "wad of bills" since they tend to be middle class. The lower-class girls usually want nothing to do with me.

In other words, I can get middle-class Caucasian girls in Mexico, but not in the United States. So neither race nor class are the issue here.


Mexican middle class can be compared to US lower class. Maybe it's worse.

Second, I'm not sure there are many true Mexican Caucasians. Mestizos with light skin? Maybe. But they aren't Caucasian.


You couldn't be more wrong. The girl I am currently dating is of 100% unmixed Spanish descent and can trace the immigration of her ancestors from Spain at the turn of the 20th century. I suppose by your logic all white Americans must also be light-skinned mestizos since remember, we also had Native Americans here too.

Go to the city I live in and you will see lots of white Mexicans of unmixed Caucasian descent. Please stop thinking that every single Mexican is a mestizo just because in the US only the mestizos illegally immigrate while the whites stay in Mexico.


Ok then continue dating Mexican-Europeans. They probably find you attractive because there aren't many other white people around but hey if they dig you they dig you. That's all that matters.
ll444
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 am

Postby Banano » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:35 am

Why people on this forum keep bashing AW only??What about German women, they are no more feminine than their American counterparts,cold, robotic antisocial(unless beer is involved)...
Sure Scandinavians are not any better either otherwise we would hear about it ?
Follow the simple rule, if you want women and dating is high on your priority list then stay away from germanic speaking countries, these countires are good for jobs and money but everything else sucks..

Check this map out and make sure you Stay out of the blue,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Germa ... guages.svg
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby fschmidt » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:45 am

The contest for who has the worst women is very competitive, but this is the one area where I expect America to remain number one for a long time.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

A Western/Industrialized Thing.

Postby Free » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:44 am

Banano wrote:Why people on this forum keep bashing AW only??What about German women, they are no more feminine than their American counterparts,cold, robotic antisocial(unless beer is involved)...
Sure Scandinavians are not any better either otherwise we would hear about it ?
Follow the simple rule, if you want women and dating is high on your priority list then stay away from germanic speaking countries, these countires are good for jobs and money but everything else sucks..

Check this map out and make sure you Stay out of the blue,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Germa ... guages.svg


I have said as well over and over, this issue is not just an American thing.
I started a thread a while back about defining Western, or Industrialized lands, because it's showing more and more that the issues are more a Western thing, or however you want to use the proper term. It's not just the Anglo-sphere, and as you bring up, not even just the Germanic lands in Europe. Other parts of Western Europe are facing the same type of problems. I've noticed a form of feminism as well. It's seemingly more discreet, or more slick, but it's there. Take Spain, parts of France, Italy and Greece as some examples. At first blast people will say these are patriarchal lands, that the men keep the women in line. Well, I'd venture to say it's the women calling the shots. You have to be in the homes of these places and you can see the men who otherwise put on a bravado stance in public, bow to their females in the end. The amount of bossy, prideful women is just stomach turning. It's a different type of bossing around than how the women in the Anglo-sphere are. Watch out for these women, they can often be more slick than the Anglo-shere women.

In regards to outsiders going to these non-Anglosphere Western lands, it may be some relief as it's not as bad, but they still will face several of the same types of games and hoops to jump through. There chances could be better than in the Anglo-sphere, but not by a worthy elevation imho. Worth it? Depends on the person. Imho, probably better to just go to non-Western lands. If you are into Euro women, you would loose that aspect, but ask again, is all the work involved even worth it? At least in non-Western lands, you're more in control of this core need of man, taking the reigns back into your hands, out of the control of feminist women and failing societies. At least you have the peace of mind knowing you're much higher guaranteed female companionship in non-Western lands. Tired of the cliques, snooty nature, feminism (one form in US, Can, UK, Aus/NZ, another form in Western Europe), higher living expenses, judgement, and on and on. Sure, nice aspects of the places, but are those things worth struggling in the areas of what really matters to a person on a daily basis? No.

The point to all that is that, yes, this is not just an Anglo-sphere issue, and it's in sort of different forms elsewhere.

Now what's amazing aside from all that ranting, is there are 100's of millions of guys in these Western lands, who if were to ever read these forum threads, would laugh, say we are just misfit losers and not understand what our issues are? Are they right?
Afterall, 100's of millions of men "seem" to be getting along fine. Or have been getting along fine. Traveling around, I see quite a lot of couples together in these Western lands and they don't seem so miserable. Actually, they seem fairly content. Several even outright happy.

Although I am still very so convinced that there are major problems in the U.S. especially, extending out to other Western lands and that feminism has been an incalculable onslaught on men, women and children and society in general, one can't help but wonder by simply being in the minority if there's a chance we're off. Or maybe there are in fact millions of Western men, just suffering in silence.

In summary, I really wish it just didn't have to all be like this. Where are the days of the 1880's (or pick a decent time period). Most of us wouldn't have ever left home. There wouldn't be all this extra work, confusion, etc.
No sense getting lost in the past, need to deal with what is actual. Just saying though.
"Give me liberty or give me death" - Patrick Henry
(Free)
Free
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun May 16, 2010 12:27 am

Postby Banano » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:16 am

I have an Italian friend, he is in his early 40s very good looking and he says that Italian women are not easy to get, far from easy going, entitlement bitches, high standards...they all do take care of themselves unlike AW, always try to look their best BUT they are not kind of women you ll come across in Thailand or Philippines or Russia...

In my opinion there are different flavours of feminism if you like, American version is probably one of the most militant one , that is not to say that Italian average Mario can score anytime, I think that Italian women can even be worse and real pain in the ass...
When I travel I talk to many western travellers about it and they all agree that women in their respective countries are just as bad..
***I guess the msot guys on this forum are from US, that explains***
Buy yea i see people on this forum say European an SA women are all nice sweet and friendly,thats BS...even Winston says in his book that Australia is good place to meet women, some editing needs to be done
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby boycottamericanwomen » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:50 am

AmericanInMexico wrote:
ll444 wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:
ll444 wrote:
I doubt that most Hispanic women you have met have flirted "physically" with you, and if you are as handsome as you say you are, I doubt that no Caucasian American women has ever "physically" flirted with you.

Where did you meet those Hispanic women? In Latin America or the US?

If it was in a Latin American country, I wonder if they felt attracted not so much to your physical self or your personality but to the fact that you represented a wad of dollar bills and a ticket to a better life?


What about Caucasian Hispanics like the ones I date? I date white Mexican girls.

Most of them do not view me as a "wad of bills" since they tend to be middle class. The lower-class girls usually want nothing to do with me.

In other words, I can get middle-class Caucasian girls in Mexico, but not in the United States. So neither race nor class are the issue here.


Mexican middle class can be compared to US lower class. Maybe it's worse.

Second, I'm not sure there are many true Mexican Caucasians. Mestizos with light skin? Maybe. But they aren't Caucasian.


You couldn't be more wrong. The girl I am currently dating is of 100% unmixed Spanish descent and can trace the immigration of her ancestors from Spain at the turn of the 20th century. I suppose by your logic all white Americans must also be light-skinned mestizos since remember, we also had Native Americans here too.

Go to the city I live in and you will see lots of white Mexicans of unmixed Caucasian descent. Please stop thinking that every single Mexican is a mestizo just because in the US only the mestizos illegally immigrate while the whites stay in Mexico.


AmericaninMexico,

I'm interested in hearing more about your living experiences in Mexico. The city you live in, is it a big one or a small one? Are there any other western men living there? How do the locals treat you?

What is the living standard there like? Air conditioning, hot water, 24 hour electricity?

Are you close to an American border, or deep in the country?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Postby leavingusa » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Just to help you guys out.

If she looks down she is attracted (or submissive), if she looks away probably not or not at that time. If she looks down and smiles she's really attracted.

Remember the same girl who rejected you this week wants you next week. This is not the same as with a man where it's all about looks, women are judging on personality a whole lot more. It's just that in America the women are attracted to the shithead personality

Most girls here have guys trying them all day and probably have boyfriends so they are not going to bother with you.
If girls were hitting on you all day you'd probably start avoiding eye contact as well, I wouldn't take it personally.

Women are not gay men, it's easy to forget that their process is different. I see a lot of people on here making that mistake.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby leavingusa » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:05 pm

American girls will look at you if they find you physically attractive but they are sneaky about it.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby C.J. » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:29 pm

AW are the worst kind of women you can come across IMO.

They've been hypnotized using typical brainwashing(and occult magic) to be the worst women in the world. Not even foreign men, much less their domestic manginas as a whole desire them. You know a country is f***ed up if even the trash have ridiculous standards and have a decent chance at getting a man. In other countries you end up a spouse-less virgin(or an empty, overused whore).
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby pete98146 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:45 pm

C.J. wrote:AW are the worst kind of women you can come across IMO.

They've been hypnotized using typical brainwashing(and occult magic) to be the worst women in the world. Not even foreign men, much less their domestic manginas as a whole desire them. You know a country is f***ed up if even the trash have ridiculous standards and have a decent chance at getting a man. In other countries you end up a spouse-less virgin(or an empty, overused whore).


Although I haven't been to Europe in 40 years, I've been down to Latin America (Brazil) and Asia (Phils, Vietnam and Thailand). When comparing foreign women to AW, there is no comparison! Foreign ladies will look you in the eye, show a bit of interest and smile. They don't look at you like you are a serial rapist fresh out of prison like AW do. Single foreign women are on the lookout for good quality guys. If she finds one, she'll let him know via a smile/body language that she's open for a date!

Compare and contrast this to AW who have put romance and relationships on the back burner to their careers. AW are closed off and give zero eye contact....even if you are a decent looking guy she seldom shows interest. Why? It's because the guy has not cleared her "checklist." IF (and that's a big IF) a guy clears her checklist, only then will she let down her walls and become comfortable with him. In other words it's a pain in the ass and a lot of work to gain the AWs attention.

So in the friendly department.....FW vs AW? No comparison! FW wins the contest any day of the week.
User avatar
pete98146
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1077
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Postby Adama » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:03 am

I will say this. I am American. I have lived in Europe and been to South America two times.

I would say that American women are the worst of the worst. It isnt a matter of looks. All my life I was a Brad Pitt type looking guy, which got me lots of attention, but of course each would flake. Then they'd make up reasons why they changed their minds, make fun of me, and spread negative gossip about me asking them out and them subsequently shitting on me.

I lived in Germany on my own without enlisting in Satan's military for greater than one year. The German girls may be feminists, but they still cook for you and they will not flake on you without a real reason. The problem with German women, however, is that they aren't marriage-oriented. They are more like men with respect to sex and will be moving on to someone else rather quickly. It is a good experience if you are in your early 20s, but not if you want a wife. They also arent very friendly or submissive.

I went to Costa Rica and I think most of their population is already Americanized. It is too late for Costa Rica and it should be crossed off any serious man's list. They have anti male legislation that is absurd, and it has the highest density of Gringos outside of the USA even beating out Mejico. Stay away.

[Latin country X, not mentioned in any posts above ] was very reserved and the women are very submissive. They will flirt but avoid eye contact. Many women are rumored to be virgins for longer than other Latin countries. Unlike AmericanInMexico though, I found the *white* women here to be of the nature that our latest troll has described, although the CIA worldfactbook would disagree with me. Besides that, they looked like they were highly inbred with similar features amongst most of them. Having said that, authentic European women are out there in many countries in LA from Argentina, to southern Brazil and even a small percentage in Colombia (though in Colombia I think the term white there isnt the same as many here in NA would consider it; more mesitzo/triguena).

I went to school with a bunch of guys from Portugal and Spain. From what I remember they don't look very Nordic and many had very wiry hair, olive skin and none were blonde. It is rumored that some of the whites in Mexico are actually descendants of French invaders.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby DaRick » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:00 am

Banano wrote:Why people on this forum keep bashing AW only??What about German women, they are no more feminine than their American counterparts,cold, robotic antisocial(unless beer is involved)...
Sure Scandinavians are not any better either otherwise we would hear about it ?
Follow the simple rule, if you want women and dating is high on your priority list then stay away from germanic speaking countries, these countires are good for jobs and money but everything else sucks..

Check this map out and make sure you Stay out of the blue,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Germa ... guages.svg


I must say that the Scandinavian girls I came across (Norwegians) were actually much more feminine and charming than your typical Anglo girl. They also accept compliments; Anglo girls tend not to unless they already like you first.

Still, I don't really see them as being wives.
DaRick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:59 am
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, AUS

PreviousNext

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest