Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Latin American women and American women = same thing

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Latin American women vs. American women - same thing

Postby ChrisRich » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:39 pm

ll444 wrote:It's clear that there is a substantial amount of people on this forum who believe that women from Latin American countries and other third world countries are friendlier and more down to earth than American women.

As a person who has lived in a Latin American country and the US, I would like to take this opportunity to clear up a few misconceptions concerning Latin American women vs American (US) women:

Either women feel physically attracted to you or they don't. A lot of people here whine that American women don't make eye contact. Well, if they are not making eye contact with you it's probably because they don't find you particularly attractive. I had a dark period in my life during which I was very overweight; not surprisingly, I did not receive female attention; there wasn't even eye contact. But then I lost weight and improved my physical appearance, and women began responding to me more positively.

Thing is, I observed the same pattern occur in Costa Rica. When I lived in that country there was a period during which I was overweight and a period during which I wasn't. Women treated me a lot more positively when I wasn't overweight.

So stop saying that Latin American women are wonderful human beings and American women evil ******. You find all types of people everywhere. My guess is that if you went to Latin America and received a positive response from women, a response unlike the responses you are accustomed to receiving from American women, it's not necessarily because Latin American are friendlier and more down to earth than American women, but because men with your phenotype and perceived wealth and social status are particularly desirable in Latin American countries. In case you don't know, most Latin Americans think that all gringos are rich, and there are many Latin American women who would love to marry a gringo and have gringo children.

So it's not that Latin American women are better human beings than American women; it's just that they tend to be more ignorant and assume that your ethnic background and nationality makes you a hot shot, whereas most American women can actually see that you are just another John Doe.


Good post....people are people around the world. There is not some magical race of women that is going to be more attracted to you than another. Looks, personality and, sometimes, money have a lot to do with it.
Want to sell textbooks? PM me...
ChrisRich
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:34 pm







Re: Latin American women vs. American women - same thing

Postby Winston » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:49 pm

ChrisRich wrote:Good post....people are people around the world. There is not some magical race of women that is going to be more attracted to you than another. Looks, personality and, sometimes, money have a lot to do with it.


LOL actually yes there is. People are very different depending on location. The reasons are many, but the difference is REAL. Any person of insight knows ths. Just because you have no insight and are focused on political correctness, doesn't mean that the differences are any less real. You talk like an automaton with no experience. I dare you to look at this page. If you do, you'll realize you've just had your ass handed to you.

First hand testimonials that dating is all about location, location, location
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page74b.htm

Also look at these 500 fan mail letters I've received from genuine sincere people who agree with our claims:
http://www.happierabroad.com/FanMail.htm

These are people who KNOW the difference. They've experienced it FIRST HAND. It's CONCLUSIVE and PROVEN. Not some opinion or belief. We have many third party videos that concur as well: http://www.happierabroad.com/othervideos

That page above totally PWNS you. I've been treated a MILLION TIMES differently depending on where I go. Location matters. Patterns exist. That's reality. Only politically correct robots like you deny it. People like you are nothing but zombies.

You're not even an intellectual. Show me your books, articles and websites. Otherwise, you are another dumb liberal zombie American who doesn't know shit and can only say the dumbest things that they say on network TV.

Most people are stupid, and you are one of them.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:42 am

Hmmm....

I agree that some men have no game. But that proves that in some places where supply and demand come into play, no game is needed just be breathing...

In FSU the supply and demand issues are serious. In Latin America its slightly different and Spanish influence is a REAL problem in all Latin countries as they tend to treat fellow citizens with darker skin second class.

That said, men with basically no game but are honest, WIN by finding somebody they believes and trust them. When women want to get married, unpredictable and exciting are not things they are looking for. They don't want to be bored either, its a balance. A balance I happen to think so called non-Alpha men do well at.

There are women in America that have been corrupted by our culture/society that don't know which way to turn or how to react. One week they are told one thing, another week they are told another.

This confusion leads to indecision and more ofter than not they pick the wrong person. There are many stories of women leaving successful/powerful men for much more "normal", mundane existence with Joe The Plumber. What you have to be is a guy/man a woman can count on.

What separates Latin/Western European/Eastern European/SE Asian women from women born into Anglo Culture is the fact they will default to what they know, as oppose what they don't know. Most of these women come from modest means, very modest in some cases. What they are looking for is a reliable income earner (security) in which to have children. Even if they have in some cases better social safety nets than the US does, what happens is they know its not a ticket to the middle class, its a ticket to perpetual poverty.

Americans by and large have created the social environment we are dealing with and it took 30-40 years to get here. It will not be solved overnight either. It will take a dedicated effort and likely two or three terms before its about half solved.

I can't wait for that to turn in order to have children. Another young Black Man was shot by a overzealous White Man - http://gawker.com/5891805/unarmed-black ... suspicious I can not have this behavior going unchecked and nor do I want to worry about my children just because their skin is darker than other children.

On top of all that, American Women are reluctant to relocate without -

(A) Significant Savings

(B) Outstanding Job Prospects

(C) Guaranteed maintenance the same standard of living


Just watch International House Hunters, American Women seldom compromise much.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Latin American women vs. American women - same thing

Postby djfourmoney » Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:05 am

ChrisRich wrote:
ll444 wrote:It's clear that there is a substantial amount of people on this forum who believe that women from Latin American countries and other third world countries are friendlier and more down to earth than American women.

As a person who has lived in a Latin American country and the US, I would like to take this opportunity to clear up a few misconceptions concerning Latin American women vs American (US) women:

Either women feel physically attracted to you or they don't. A lot of people here whine that American women don't make eye contact. Well, if they are not making eye contact with you it's probably because they don't find you particularly attractive. I had a dark period in my life during which I was very overweight; not surprisingly, I did not receive female attention; there wasn't even eye contact. But then I lost weight and improved my physical appearance, and women began responding to me more positively.

Thing is, I observed the same pattern occur in Costa Rica. When I lived in that country there was a period during which I was overweight and a period during which I wasn't. Women treated me a lot more positively when I wasn't overweight.

So stop saying that Latin American women are wonderful human beings and American women evil ******. You find all types of people everywhere. My guess is that if you went to Latin America and received a positive response from women, a response unlike the responses you are accustomed to receiving from American women, it's not necessarily because Latin American are friendlier and more down to earth than American women, but because men with your phenotype and perceived wealth and social status are particularly desirable in Latin American countries. In case you don't know, most Latin Americans think that all gringos are rich, and there are many Latin American women who would love to marry a gringo and have gringo children.

So it's not that Latin American women are better human beings than American women; it's just that they tend to be more ignorant and assume that your ethnic background and nationality makes you a hot shot, whereas most American women can actually see that you are just another John Doe.


Good post....people are people around the world. There is not some magical race of women that is going to be more attracted to you than another. Looks, personality and, sometimes, money have a lot to do with it.


Economics and Market Forces have just as much impact as Look, Race and Personality do.

As I said in my post, the difference is where American women have learned/taught over the last 30-40 years and what other women have learned/taught.

Monetary issues seldom come up with women from other countries. Securing a particular lifestyle, usually an improvement over what their parents enjoyed is #1 on 90% of Anglo Women's minds. Like that some how will make their lives better.... As was recently found, after 75K the level of "Happiness" levels off quite a bit. That is for one person.

You figure for three people, a couple and one child -

In Los Angeles for example, it takes $30K a year to live here comfortably. Since you would likely get a few extra things, but share a few others, its a not a 1:1 increase if you add a partner. But add a child, who does not share the food or likely the room you sleep in, its still not 1:1 but combined with your partner is more like a 1:1 increase.

It was posted that $50K doesn't get very far with a family of four, one car and two kids. However with an extra $10K for 60K total, I would say most problems would disappear. @ 60K, you can easily afford a mortgage, two B/C segment late model cars, likely a family vacation. Having two incomes makes you very flexible but what the media has done to push your lifestyle closer and closer to those that make 4-5 even 10 times what you do has been relentless.

My parents at one point made close to $100K a year combined. This happen for about a decade until my mother had a nervous breakdown. These are unforeseen issues, but our overall lifestyle has not changed much, believe it or not. That is because we made disability + one full time and one part time job work. My stepfather had been working two jobs for the better part of 20 years before retiring from the city but still working part-time. The last several years, only I was working, but we still have the same house, replaced the roof, redid the kitchen and a host of other things with fixed incomes.

So don't tell me our/my lifestyle is not acceptable to 99% of Foreign Women - IT IS
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby skateboardstephen » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:05 am

publicduende wrote:
Banano wrote:When i was in Argentina i noticed that women are the same is in angloculture, avoiding eyes contact, no smile, very deppressed look, and also i noticed a lot of yound handsome men visit hookers which are everywhere


This one sounds familiar. My Colombian wife says Argentina is the drama queen of Latin America: it's a second world country like most of the countries in the area, yet the slightly higher contents of European genes in the population makes them look a bit more of the white Western type. They go extremely proud of this and feel superior to everybody else. You're not the first to report that women are more stuck-up and unapproachable than, say, a Peruvian or a Colombian. It's usually worse in the bigger cities like Buenos Aires, Rosario, Cordoba etc.


Sorry i just had to say this.Argentina is not a second world country it is in the third world.Sorry i'm just tired of seeing this misused.Frst world,second world and third world do not indicate the wealth of a country but the alliances they made after world war 2.Neutral countries are third world,the communist ones were second world and the first world were the u.s.a and Europe(at the time western Europe) and Australia is included in that.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby skateboardstephen » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:19 am

djfourmoney wrote: That said, men with basically no game but are honest, WIN by finding somebody they believes and trust them. When women want to get married, unpredictable and exciting are not things they are looking for. They don't want to be bored either, its a balance. A balance I happen to think so called non-Alpha men do well at.


so true.women's biggest mistake in america is not getting with a guy that is in they're ''lane'' they want the fast pace out going guy but fail to see the potential problems with trying to get that guy to commit.

On top of all that, American Women are reluctant to relocate without -

(A) Significant Savings

(B) Outstanding Job Prospects

(C) Guaranteed maintenance the same standard of living


+1 A foreign women will move with the cloths on her back $100 and a plane ticket in her pocket to be with a guy she loves.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby Winston » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:46 pm

Another thing to keep in mind is that when women are sincere, natural and down to earth, you don't need any "game" or manipulation. All you have to do is be the same in return, and things develop naturally from there.

I think that ChrisRich and the OP are playing semantics and arguing about nothing. It doesn't matter WHY foreign women in many countries are more feminine, sincere, natural and down to earth. The fact is, THEY ARE. That's the bottom line. Arguing about whether they are different because of money/culture or because they are naturally "magically different" is not something to debate about. Of course money/economics/culture are factors. No one denies that. But the bottom line is that they ARE different, and that pretty much ALL guys experience better dating overseas with foreign women. So what is the OP arguing about?

Anyone can say that people are the same except for economics, culture, etc. It all depends on how you want to define it. But the bottom line is, the differences are REAL. They exist. Thus, there is no debate here. The OP and ChrisRich seem to be arguing with no point about nothing. It's so senseless.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby OTB » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:28 am

Another thing to keep in mind is that when women are sincere, natural and down to earth, you don't need any "game" or manipulation. All you have to do is be the same in return, and things develop naturally from there.


Exactly Winston. That's why I made the post, The pressure to perform: American women vs foreign women. American women talk this junk about game and swag which makes interactions very contrived and artificial. It seems like being sincere, natural, and down to earth is synonymous with being weak to AW. You have to have game and show them what you got to be considered a real man.
OTB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 311
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:28 pm
Location: Washington Twp, NJ

Postby All_That_Is_Man » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:34 am

I like this post. It dares to challenge a theory that proves true in the real world everyday. However, very old Latin American women are kind.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:31 am

Postby Winston » Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:54 am

OTB wrote:
Another thing to keep in mind is that when women are sincere, natural and down to earth, you don't need any "game" or manipulation. All you have to do is be the same in return, and things develop naturally from there.


Exactly Winston. That's why I made the post, The pressure to perform: American women vs foreign women. American women talk this junk about game and swag which makes interactions very contrived and artificial. It seems like being sincere, natural, and down to earth is synonymous with being weak to AW. You have to have game and show them what you got to be considered a real man.


I knew that you would understand OTB, since you are a down to earth guy yourself. :)

Here are examples of what I'm talking about. These are letters I received from sincere English speaking women in China. Notice how sincere, straightforward and down to earth they are. As you can see, you can just be yourself and have a normal nice intelligent conversation with them, without pressure, game or PUA. That's how interaction with females SHOULD BE!

See for yourself:

Hi Winston,
Message I have a personal email: ******* and my qq is *******, but I am not allowed to use qq at work. Sometimes I log on qq by mobile. Anyway, please add my qq number and let's see if we will see on qq.

Thanks for your compliment. I think I am just an ordinary girl, but I am friendly and nice. I do live in the city of Guangzhou, and actually I live in a district called "Liwan" . It would be great if you plan to visit China next month. I will have several days of public holiday during spring festival. Maybe we can meet and know each other in reality. What do you think?

I can speak and read English. I studied my tertiary education in New Zealand but I dont speak English very often now, so it may not be fluent. Maybe I can teach you Chinese and you can be my English teacher.

I am a clerk and my job is to assist Chinese students to study in Australia. I understand your intro letter to me. You are very sincere from your letter. I am a conservative, kind-hearted and friendly girl. Sometimes I am quiet and dont talk very often, but I am a very good listener. I like reading, watching TV, listening to radio and playing badminton. I want to find my future husband here. I hope he is responsible, honest and easy going. Can you tell me what kind of girl do you look for?

Sincerely,


Hi, my cute boy,

So happy that I am allowed to call you like this. The reason why I call you cute boy is that I think you have cute personality, and your words often make me smile with joy. Hehe…

Yes, taday’s China is like 1970’s America. People are sincere and natural. However, people are turning less and less sincere and natural with the bigger desire of pursuing money and good conditions. Some give away their dignity and give up the most basic principle of behavior in life. They neglect the most basic code of ethics only to reach their own goal no matter what their behaviors will result in and no matter whether their behaviors will do harm to others. It is too sad. But perhaps it results from the development of the society to some extent. In some conditions, they are forced to do things which disobey their own thoughts in their hearts. Goodness and badness exist together in history. You know, nature needs balance. Hehe… Just joking. Take it easy.

I ride horses, but just can have a slow walk on horses. Because I am a beginner. As to archery, I am a beginner too. If I fall down from the horse, YOU can catch? Hmmm, I am not light. But I think this scene must be very romantic. While, I won’t make you hurt.

In my point of view, candy contains much sugar. Our body only needs a little but not much. Too much sugar will brings some diseases to us. Yeah, many Chinese moms do give a lot of candy to their children, which I don’t agree with.

Well, I have read the article you sent. I think it is about Be True to Yourself and Follow Your Heart. The same story is happening to a considerate number of people, even the rich every day. They pay too much attention to their business without caring about their family, noticing their body conditions and thinking about what they really want to get. And when they are dying, they finally find that the life they lived before was not the life they really wanted to lead. They may regret that they haven’t any chance and have no time to do what they love. For time passing away never comes back. Therefore, when we have enough time, we should do it at once. When we are free or on holiday, we could visit our parents or take our children to go out. Spending with them is one kind of gift for ourselves. You know, our parents are growing older and older. What they want most from us is not money but family gathering. They can get happiness just from our chatting. It is so easy to meet their needs. Do you think so? About the children, I believe parents play a vital role in their life. They badly need companying of parents, and appraisal from parents. As parents, we must communicate with our children to know what is in their mind. We must know how to encourage them. Encouragement stimulates the children to do better. Thus, we can’t reluctant to give them appraisements. If we just criticize them, they may lose heart and be afraid to do it again or to make the same mistakes again. Once they make mistakes, we must help them to correct their behaviors and tell them how to do it is better next time.

You are right that life can be happier if you find the right person to share your challenges with.

Yes, a boyfriend is the first step before becoming a husband. I think if some man has the idea to become someone’s husband, he can deal with their relationship more seriously. Someone’s boyfriend just likes to meet his own needs ignorance of the lady’s feeling. I don’t want to have this kind of experience. It’s hurt, extremely hurt. Here, I just want to find someone special to spend the rest of our life together, honestly, happily and seriously. We can share each other’s happiness and sorrow together. We can comfort each other heart and soul when one of us is sad.

Yes, young Chinese men and some of older Chinese men like women who are in their 20s. Perhaps, they think these young ladies are more pure and cuter than those in 30s. However, I think ladies in 30s are more mature than those in 20s. They have more experiences and know more than ladies in 20s. They can cope with matters very well and become more considerate. They also can take care of themselves and their boys better. They seldom complain that their boys don’t have enough time to accompany them with business. They can understand their boys. On the contrary, some in 20s just care about their own feelings and think about nothing of their boys. If their boys are so busy that they don’t get phones or messages from their boys, the ladies will be rather furious. They can be calling their boys to ask why and ask their boys to apologize to them until they get satisfying answers. In my opinion, sometimes they are so annoying.

Wow, your house is so beautiful. The surrounding around you is very clean, and nice. It must be very comfortable�to live there. I see your parents, a girl and you in one of your photos. Is the girl your younger sister?

Well, I will send you some photos of me and my son through my private email. Hope you will enjoy it. I in some photos don’t make up.

Best wishes to your parents and your younger sister.


Hi, Winston

Wow, your long letter, longer than other ones your wrote to me before. But I love to read, then can know more about each other. Yes, you are right, the night time is very quiet and good to think about something, and the thinking is more active, so it is good to write something at night.

I also like watching moives, but I don’t like horror films, which make me have a nightmare.

It is not very expensive to give a call around China, it is about ¥0.2 in local place, but it is a little expensive to the mobile phone roaming.

I worked to support my family before, but I don’t work now. It is my brother and my sister-in-law support it, they are primary school teachers. My parents look after my nephew and also working in the farmland, so they can be self-sufficient. My tuition fee is free, my everyday expenditure depends on my savings, maybe which can last until I graduate. The living condition have been improved these years, but the environment is bad, it is not interesting. Especially in remote village, the living condition is harder.

I have seen your pamphlet, but not understand it deeply for my poor English, hehe. It seems about the comparison between American women and other foreign women. I also saw some of your vedio, the ladies in your vedio are very active, open-minded and approachable. I think you will meet this kind of ladies in China, but not including me. I am introverted and conservative, not very active and sociable, especially I feel nervous and don’t know how to deal with stranger. But I believe I am kind, LOL.

I think Chinese women don’t ask you for expensive gifts, for they are not very familiar with you. Maybe in the relationship, some women would do, give off many signs in order to get the expensive gifts and meet their vanities, but I never meet them, for I have a small circle of friends, and my friends are all down-to-earth. Everyone has individual personalities, whether you like them or not that depends on you. I hope you would meet different kinds of Chinese women, then you can know more about them. In Guangzhou, when you are in trouble, it is good for you to ask a policeman or security guard for help, there people tend to not respond, because they think maybe you are a cheat or bad man. But I hope you won’t meet this kind of case. LOL

Sorry, I didn’t travel many places and pay attention to the house information, so I don’t know whether there is a apartment in China can be rented for $150 a month. You will know more about it when you are travelling China.

In Guangdong, no one speaks Taiwanese except people from Fujian province, I don’t speak and understand, either. Can you teach me?

Sincerely yours,

Michelle


Hi, Winston

I am glad you like my letter.

Your writings are very special and reflect something different in real life, although someone try to ignore these facts. Yes, you are right, the more you philosophize about life, the more problems you will see, and the harder it will be to be happy. People tend to think about what the real life is when he knows more about the world, and he will be easier to be confused about the world. Yes, “ Ignorance is blissâ€￾, the more simply, the happier.

You have travelled so many countries and experienced different cultures, what is your destination besides China? I think you are planning to visit more countries in the next few years, right?

Parents are all the same, we are always their children who don’t grow up in their eyes. They want us to do what they want, hehe. Do your parents worry about your marriage, too? I kept silent or just said I still didn’t find the right man. I used to want to marry in a hurry, but now, I am not. I believe the destiny, my soulmate will appear at the exact time, it is no use to worry about it when time still does not go.

My village has electricity since 80s, but no running water. Women in China who receive above the high school education can know some English, but the level is different, when they don’t use it, they will forget it very soon. For example, my sister has forgot all of the English since she never use it after graduated from high school. Some can read and write simply, but don’t speak, so do I.

I seldom visit the Zoo, so I just saw them in Guilin. The panda bears are very cute, but not as very clean as you see on TV, maybe that is because the zoo’s condition. I think in nature they are more lovely.

Thank you for your tell me the song about Michelle, I have found it on engine search.

I also think it is OK for the right column, if you add some pictures, I think it will be more attractive. Your online community has large information, I have to read it slowly, hehe.

Yes, I know Jane Zhang, she has a sweet voice, I love her songs. I know Wei Zhao, but I don’t know her movie “ so closeâ€￾, can you send me the wedsite about it?

Merry Christmas!

Michelle


In contrast, check out Nancy Lee's attitude toward me and men in general, in her critique of me here:
http://www.asiancemagazine.com/2012/01/ ... s-a-big-lu

Does this comparison say it all, or what?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Latin American women vs. American women - same thing

Postby steve55 » Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:33 am

Winston wrote:
ChrisRich wrote:Good post....people are people around the world. There is not some magical race of women that is going to be more attracted to you than another. Looks, personality and, sometimes, money have a lot to do with it.


LOL actually yes there is. People are very different depending on location. The reasons are many, but the difference is REAL. Any person of insight knows ths. Just because you have no insight and are focused on political correctness, doesn't mean that the differences are any less real. You talk like an automaton with no experience. I dare you to look at this page. If you do, you'll realize you've just had your ass handed to you.

First hand testimonials that dating is all about location, location, location
http://www.happierabroad.com/ebook/Page74b.htm

Also look at these 500 fan mail letters I've received from genuine sincere people who agree with our claims:
http://www.happierabroad.com/FanMail.htm

These are people who KNOW the difference. They've experienced it FIRST HAND. It's CONCLUSIVE and PROVEN. Not some opinion or belief. We have many third party videos that concur as well: http://www.happierabroad.com/othervideos

That page above totally PWNS you. I've been treated a MILLION TIMES differently depending on where I go. Location matters. Patterns exist. That's reality. Only politically correct robots like you deny it. People like you are nothing but zombies.

You're not even an intellectual. Show me your books, articles and websites. Otherwise, you are another dumb liberal zombie American who doesn't know shit and can only say the dumbest things that they say on network TV.

Most people are stupid, and you are one of them.


Winston just owned this person!! LOL. Its so crystal clear its rediculous to even try to challenge its truth.
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX

Re: Latin American women vs. American women - same thing

Postby polya » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:20 am

ChrisRich wrote:
ll444 wrote:It's clear that there is a substantial amount of people on this forum who believe that women from Latin American countries and other third world countries are friendlier and more down to earth than American women.

As a person who has lived in a Latin American country and the US, I would like to take this opportunity to clear up a few misconceptions concerning Latin American women vs American (US) women:

Either women feel physically attracted to you or they don't. A lot of people here whine that American women don't make eye contact. Well, if they are not making eye contact with you it's probably because they don't find you particularly attractive. I had a dark period in my life during which I was very overweight; not surprisingly, I did not receive female attention; there wasn't even eye contact. But then I lost weight and improved my physical appearance, and women began responding to me more positively.

Thing is, I observed the same pattern occur in Costa Rica. When I lived in that country there was a period during which I was overweight and a period during which I wasn't. Women treated me a lot more positively when I wasn't overweight.

So stop saying that Latin American women are wonderful human beings and American women evil ******. You find all types of people everywhere. My guess is that if you went to Latin America and received a positive response from women, a response unlike the responses you are accustomed to receiving from American women, it's not necessarily because Latin American are friendlier and more down to earth than American women, but because men with your phenotype and perceived wealth and social status are particularly desirable in Latin American countries. In case you don't know, most Latin Americans think that all gringos are rich, and there are many Latin American women who would love to marry a gringo and have gringo children.

So it's not that Latin American women are better human beings than American women; it's just that they tend to be more ignorant and assume that your ethnic background and nationality makes you a hot shot, whereas most American women can actually see that you are just another John Doe.


Good post....people are people around the world. There is not some magical race of women that is going to be more attracted to you than another. Looks, personality and, sometimes, money have a lot to do with it.


You're another Newbie... Just keep living in America and putting up with American-bitches. We'll see in 10 years who has a better life. You'll probably be in jail for being 2 years behind in child support (what a crock of shit - it goes to the lazy bitchy ex-wife). Time will tell.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:21 am

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon May 30, 2016 4:55 am

ll444 wrote:It's clear that there is a substantial amount of people on this forum who believe that women from Latin American countries and other third world countries are friendlier and more down to earth than American women.

As a person who has lived in a Latin American country and the US, I would like to take this opportunity to clear up a few misconceptions concerning Latin American women vs American (US) women:

Either women feel physically attracted to you or they don't. A lot of people here whine that American women don't make eye contact. Well, if they are not making eye contact with you it's probably because they don't find you particularly attractive. I had a dark period in my life during which I was very overweight; not surprisingly, I did not receive female attention; there wasn't even eye contact. But then I lost weight and improved my physical appearance, and women began responding to me more positively.

Thing is, I observed the same pattern occur in Costa Rica. When I lived in that country there was a period during which I was overweight and a period during which I wasn't. Women treated me a lot more positively when I wasn't overweight.

So stop saying that Latin American women are wonderful human beings and American women evil ******. You find all types of people everywhere. My guess is that if you went to Latin America and received a positive response from women, a response unlike the responses you are accustomed to receiving from American women, it's not necessarily because Latin American are friendlier and more down to earth than American women, but because men with your phenotype and perceived wealth and social status are particularly desirable in Latin American countries. In case you don't know, most Latin Americans think that all gringos are rich, and there are many Latin American women who would love to marry a gringo and have gringo children.

So it's not that Latin American women are better human beings than American women; it's just that they tend to be more ignorant and assume that your ethnic background and nationality makes you a hot shot, whereas most American women can actually see that you are just another John Doe.


Finally someone who is realistic and uses common sense like me. These naive gringos think thet are so great but like you say, these women use them for money. They are complete idiots and women from their own countries can perceive that, but they run away from reality like cockroaches run away from sunlight.

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWX1Kyty4b0[/youtube]

And, as a little home entertainment, I found a video that our buddies Droid, Ghost and Drealm most likely appear here. I would not be surprised if they appear here and look like the fat, ugly old guy with moustache and glasses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby drealm » Mon May 30, 2016 7:42 am

I think the record should show that this indian hasn't proven he's an indian yet. I asked the spic to buy a local newspaper and take a selfie but the alleged spic never followed through. It would be very simple for an indian to take one more selfie in his shit hole country with a spic news paper to prove that he's truly a shit colored native living in a shit hole.

Also a simple google search with the alleged indian's name yields some very entertaining results.

Such as this public confession about screwing tranny hookers: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/Probability-of-getting-HIV/show/2829804

This indian needs to prove he's an indian and not just someone trying to imitate an indian.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby droid » Mon May 30, 2016 7:58 am

tapatio wrote:


You have no say in these matters, you are just a flaming, purse-swinging homosexual, as i demonstrated on the other thread. And now you are just attention whoring.

Since 99% of your posting volume is based on lies and insults, the troll badge would be appropriate by now, but i'm not ready to use it just yet.

So let's recap: A village idiot, an asshole, a cuckold, a lying scoundrel, a flaming homosexual, AND an attention whore.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2457
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

PreviousNext

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest