Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Latin American women and American women = same thing

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby cdnFA » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:38 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
My smile is good and much better than yours. You most likely smile goofy to the point foreign women think you suffer from some mental disability :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


You may very well believe that but no brah, you have a pretty creepy smile.

Also you have never seen my picture, you have no idea what my smile is like. So insulting my smile on the basis of no information is pretty lame.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am







Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby cdnFA » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:39 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:I do not have any problem to show you it is the real me and not a troll. You will be surprised, fat boy.


So get to it then.


You are NO ONE to order me around, fatboy. I am your master, always remember that.[/quote]

Get to it fagboy, or else shut the f**k up.

This is at least four of us who have asked you to prove it now (Droid, Rock, Drealm, and Me) and you haven't done it yet.

Hopefully WInston will get rid of you soon, troll.


I will do it tonight, fatboy, and I will make you eat your words, moron.

See how you start provoking me? You are the one with the issues, not me.


So people can order you around, so I guess they are your master.

Let the photoshopping begin.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby droid » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:06 am

To be clear, i still think this clown is the actual Edwin Ordonez from the pics. I think the theory of that guy being someone completely unrelated, to the point where the instagram profile is a fabrication -together with gay and tranny buddies-, is a bit of a stretch.

It's funny however, it's already midnight in mexico city and there's crickets now, and he started making excuses about not putting the wife in the pic too LMAO.

What surprises me is the leniency Rock is showing. It's not about someone being the actual dude or not, the proven lies and vitriolic attacks are enough.
Rock, did you bother checking the ip? lol
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:37 am

droid wrote:To be clear, i still think this clown is the actual Edwin Ordonez from the pics. I think the theory of that guy being someone completely unrelated, to the point where the instagram profile is a fabrication -together with gay and tranny buddies-, is a bit of a stretch.

It's funny however, it's already midnight in mexico city and there's crickets now, and he started making excuses about not putting the wife in the pic too LMAO.

What surprises me is the leniency Rock is showing. It's not about someone being the actual dude or not, the proven lies and vitriolic attacks are enough.
Rock, did you bother checking the ip? lol


See how you provoke me with your insults? And you expect me to give you respect? You must be joking. No one is going to respect you if you are like that, loser. And you ARE a loser because you whine like a little bitch when I put you in your place, but when you insult me, then you find it excusable.

And I have friends who are straight like me, gay, trans. Any problem with that, fatass? At least I am not a misogynist, homophobic loser. You know women do not like close minded men, don´t you? That is why I AM much more desirable to women than you will ever be :lol: :lol: :lol:

Talk about hypocrecy. Only losers like you do this
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:41 am

cdnFA wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
My smile is good and much better than yours. You most likely smile goofy to the point foreign women think you suffer from some mental disability :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


You may very well believe that but no brah, you have a pretty creepy smile.

Also you have never seen my picture, you have no idea what my smile is like. So insulting my smile on the basis of no information is pretty lame.


Women do like my smile. All I care is as long women like it, do not care what a worthless loser like you say.

Then, show your photo. Make me be the wrong one, or are you feeling yellow of losing against me? 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:51 am

Rock wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Rock wrote:Tap, you're claimed identity here is married to a foreign woman (Japanese), a Mexican national living in Mexico, has experience living in USA, and is fluent in Spanish and English. Those qualities make you a great candidate for being part of the HA community. But many of your posts have been very toxic and combative. So you are under review.

First thing we need to do is verify that you are not a troll, that you are who you claim to be. If you wish to retain posting rights here, the first thing you need to do is post a photo of yourself holding a piece of paper with "Happier Abroad" written on it. If you fail to do that within a day or two, I will talk to Winston about banning your username and IP.

We'll give you a full day and night to produce the photo. Otherwise, you will likely loose posting rights in short order. It's about 2:40 pm June 1, 2016 here in Taiwan. You've got till tomorrow late afternoon Taiwan time to full-fill this request.


I do not have a problem posting a photo of me. I am who I am, I do not have nothing to hide. I will post it tonight after picking up my wife from work considering there is a huge time difference between Taiwan and Mexico.

However, if you do not want me to be toxic and combative, you have to give a warning also to those guys, as they also had been provoking me in a few threads. I am just defending myself considering there are no rules here. So, do not put all the fault on me.


We've seen lots of your photos. But just wanna make sure you are that person, not impostor/troll. So just post holding piece of paper w/Happier Abroad and clearly not photoshopped. Then we know you are the real deal.

As for all the arguing and issues with other posters here, we can address that separately. First we just wanna make sure you are not using some innocent person's identity to post here.


Of course it is me. As promised,here is the proof and not photoshopped the photo and with the paper of Happier Abroad:


Image


Who do you think I am to do something dishonest? I am not like those guys Ghost, Droid, and Drealm who are the dishonest ones around here.

Now that I show you up the proof that it is me, now we address the issue that these guys are the ones that are harrassing me, not the other way around. They are the ones who call me insults and indirectly provoke me after I post a comment.

I am just defending myself as there is no control in this forum, and you know that. I do not fight back unless if provocked, and they had provoked me (especially Droid and Drealm. Ghost only ocassionally, but the other two always are antagonizing me).The moderators should have better control regarding fights in this forum. I used to have a forum and I always made sure there were no fights in my forum as this disrupts the peace.

If you want me to behave non-combative, then make these guys to behave properly, please. From my part, I will not insult them back, deal?

Hopefully, we can start something fresh after this.

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby Rock » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:59 am

Guys is this photo legit? His IPs are coming out of Mexico by the way.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby drealm » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:13 am

Rock wrote:Guys is this photo legit? His IPs are coming out of Mexico by the way.


It wasn't the best litmus test.

As he stated on the previous page he has photo editing "knowledge". You can see an edited and unedited photo.

You also gave him 24 hours to theoretically edit a photo. He said he didn't have time till later yet still had time to write 7 posts before his photo post. So I guess he had time to get on happier abroad at work but not take one selfie with his cell phone?

The photo is obviously extremely low quality. It's compressed to the point that you can't tell if artifacting is part of the original image or edited. For example the left area looks painted in. The shadow along the top of the paper is a solid black line. Also the light source is creating a very abrupt vertical gradient in the center of the paper.

These things could just be the result of a really bad photo.

I think if he took two more photos in the same room with the same paper and shirt from different angles this would be more difficult to forge.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby cdnFA » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:45 am

Tapatio89 wrote:


Women do like my smile. All I care is as long women like it, do not care what a worthless loser like you say.

Then, show your photo. Make me be the wrong one, or are you feeling yellow of losing against me? 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


You claim women like your smile but I have my doubts.

You obviously do care what "worthless losers" like us say or you wouldn't have bothered posting the picture that others demanded you do after many posts insisting that you don't take orders and that you are our master.

I am not going to put up my photo because unlike you I am not feeling yellow [or blue which is the correct colour in this case] about losing against you. If I were losing against you which I am obviously not. Unlike you who obviously cares deeply what we think even though you claim we are losers, I really don't.

Also I don't smile in pictures and don't do it much in real life. Unlike you who doesn't realize that he has a sex offender smile, I know my smile is not photogenic. Not that this makes me a bad person in my mind.

Which brings us back to the first point. Your utter inability to even recognize when your ass is being handed to you in a debate or your utter unwillingness to acknowledge it pretty much makes your assessment that women like anything about you pretty debatable.


Jeez the lies don't stop with this guy.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby droid » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:19 am

Rock wrote:Guys is this photo legit? His IPs are coming out of Mexico by the way.


Rock, It doesn't matter, just look at the threads. Heck just look a few posts above this. It's clear he has lied extensively and has also slandered people to no end when fact-checked. I even had one of my travel threads thrashed by this clown for no reason.

This has gone for too long, but apparently Winston and the "moderators" don't care about the forum anymore.
If this bullshit flies, in the face of all the evidence and trolls/lie-tellers are allowed to shit all over, i would have no problem walking out from the forum, it would not be worth posting anymore.

For the record, now he's calling me homophobic. But I couldn't care less what someone does in the bedroom or if he swallows or not his trannies' loads.
I have just called him out as the ugly, queer, trannie-blowing, flaming homosexual he is, to demonstrate his lies. I only stand for truth, that doesn't make me homophobic.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2451
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby Ghost » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:41 pm

All right, so apparently he is a real Mexican, and not impersonating anyone.

Still a lying, homosexual, uncivil, irrational pendejo though.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:46 pm

cdnFA wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:


Women do like my smile. All I care is as long women like it, do not care what a worthless loser like you say.

Then, show your photo. Make me be the wrong one, or are you feeling yellow of losing against me? 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


You claim women like your smile but I have my doubts.

You obviously do care what "worthless losers" like us say or you wouldn't have bothered posting the picture that others demanded you do after many posts insisting that you don't take orders and that you are our master.

I am not going to put up my photo because unlike you I am not feeling yellow [or blue which is the correct colour in this case] about losing against you. If I were losing against you which I am obviously not. Unlike you who obviously cares deeply what we think even though you claim we are losers, I really don't.

Also I don't smile in pictures and don't do it much in real life. Unlike you who doesn't realize that he has a sex offender smile, I know my smile is not photogenic. Not that this makes me a bad person in my mind.

Which brings us back to the first point. Your utter inability to even recognize when your a** is being handed to you in a debate or your utter unwillingness to acknowledge it pretty much makes your assessment that women like anything about you pretty debatable.


Jeez the lies don't stop with this guy.


You are afraid of showing it because you know your smile is the one of a sex offender. The gals never said nothing about my smile being of a sex offender. As long as the gals like it, I do not care what a social loser like you said.

You are just envious because if they put you and me, most women will chose me as you are a social loser, most likely middle age, dress bad, ugly. I, on the other hand, I am the complete opposite of you. So, you have much more to lose than I. That is why you get low-class, low quality women from Third World countries, whilst I get gals of the same social status as me or sometimes even above me and both local and foreign gals. I will NEVER stoop down or lower my standards as I know my value unlike you.
Last edited by Tapatio89 on Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:00 pm

Ghost wrote:All right, so apparently he is a real Mexican, and not impersonating anyone.

Still a lying, homosexual, uncivil, irrational pendejo though.


The pendejo is you, and a total loser. Look at you, middle aged, never been married, dress sloppy, ugly, most likely unemployed since you are always here.

I, on the other hand, I am a good looking guy, even yourself admitted to it in one thread saying I will not have trouble getting another dame if my wife becomes abusive again. You and I know very well I can get most good looking gals:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=29359&start=15

Besides being good looking, I am also caring, loyal, faithful, passionate, romantic, ambitious, good, stable job, will do my master´s degree in 1 1/2 years, open minded.

And you cannot call me a homosexual just because some transgender gal put likes on my photo. If she found me good looking, her issue, not mine. What Droid does not want to tell you is that he cherrypicked it because he does not want to tell anyone here that there are three good looking Arab girls (sisters and I know them personally since we went to university together) that they always put like on my photos and they only do it to me, not to other men regardless of their race as I also follow them and see the statuses of who others put like on their photos. They never do it to any gringo, whilst to me they do it because they know I am handsome. That is what I care to be put like, not from some cherrypicked tranny who I do not even follow and only put a comment out of kindness, though I also comment on those Arab girls´ beauty constantly.

Droid, nice try to defamate me, but you know what you are doing. You just want to hide the truth for your convenience. You are a cunning son of a bitch. No wonder women do not put attention to you. Women do not like men like you, you know that :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, who is the social loser here, hmmmmm? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:14 pm

droid wrote:
Rock wrote:Guys is this photo legit? His IPs are coming out of Mexico by the way.


Rock, It doesn't matter, just look at the threads. Heck just look a few posts above this. It's clear he has lied extensively and has also slandered people to no end when fact-checked. I even had one of my travel threads thrashed by this clown for no reason.

This has gone for too long, but apparently Winston and the "moderators" don't care about the forum anymore.
If this bullshit flies, in the face of all the evidence and trolls/lie-tellers are allowed to shit all over, i would have no problem walking out from the forum, it would not be worth posting anymore.

For the record, now he's calling me homophobic. But I couldn't care less what someone does in the bedroom or if he swallows or not his trannies' loads.
I have just called him out as the ugly, queer, trannie-blowing, flaming homosexual he is, to demonstrate his lies. I only stand for truth, that doesn't make me homophobic.


Rock, I am trying to defend myself as this man is claiming false things about me and cherrypick them and making them "absolute truth" for his convencience. He has NO RIGHT to do this with my personal information.

You, Droid, started all this as you did not like that me as a Mexican and a foreigner, I am also successful with women even more than some of you in here. Not my fault about it. Things like this happens all the time. You started because of your own insecurities and envy of my successes whilst I started attacking you out of self-defense as I will not let you be a bully towards me.

He used this trangender woman´s likes on my photos who anyone could have done it and made up this story as my Instagram used to be public and anyone could follow me. What he does not want to say because he KNOWS he will lose credibility is that I get likes on my Instagram almost all the time from good looking gals like the three Arab girls I mentioned before that they always put like on my photos and they only do it to me, not to other men regardless of their race as I also follow them and see the statuses of who others put like on their photos. They never do it to any gringo, whilst to me they do it because they know I am handsome. That is what I care to be put like, not from some cherrypicked tranny who I do not even follow and only put a comment out of kindness, whilst I comment on those Arab girls´ beauty constantly.

If you want to see my Instagram and see the REAL proof and the girls who follow me and of those Arab girls as well, I do not have nothing to hide. Just tell me your Instagram username and I will add you. You will see this man is the one who is being dishonest, not me.

Droid, nice try to defamate me, but you know what you are doing and you know this is true considering you saw my Instagram. You just want to hide the truth for your convenience. You are very cunning and dishonest, but I will expose you now as the lying rat you are.

And you are homophobic as you are calling me a homosexual with no concrete evidence despite you know I am married to a woman and I only speak about girls here, not dudes. You probably are a closeted gay guy since some of those homophobes are in fact closeted gay guys. For me, I do not discriminate anyone based on their sexual orientation as my sister is bisexual and one of my uncles is gay, and both are good people. But, what I do not have tolerance is for disrespectful, cunning, and dishonest losers like you.

So, if you want me to stop attacking you, then stop attacking me and we start again from the beginning and not insult each other. But it seems you are resentful against me. From my part, I do not harbor any resentment towards you as I do not waste my time on worthless things.

So, you want to move on or not?
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Latin American women and American women = same thing

Postby Tapatio89 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:52 pm

drealm wrote:
Rock wrote:Guys is this photo legit? His IPs are coming out of Mexico by the way.


It wasn't the best litmus test.

As he stated on the previous page he has photo editing "knowledge". You can see an edited and unedited photo.

You also gave him 24 hours to theoretically edit a photo. He said he didn't have time till later yet still had time to write 7 posts before his photo post. So I guess he had time to get on happier abroad at work but not take one selfie with his cell phone?

The photo is obviously extremely low quality. It's compressed to the point that you can't tell if artifacting is part of the original image or edited. For example the left area looks painted in. The shadow along the top of the paper is a solid black line. Also the light source is creating a very abrupt vertical gradient in the center of the paper.

These things could just be the result of a really bad photo.

I think if he took two more photos in the same room with the same paper and shirt from different angles this would be more difficult to forge.


Dont be an idiot. You are overthiking things and seeing five legs to the cat when you know the cat has four legs. The photo is not edited.

You say this about the photo because you still think I look much more darker than what in reality I am. Didnt you saw my unedited photo and comment towards you? You most likely also think my friend from Spain and Spanish tennis player Rafael Nadal are also shit coloured despite that Rafael Nadal is also the same skin colour as me and my friend from Spain is a dark olive coloured and I can post you photos of Spaniards that are the same skin tone as me or even darker than me. After all, Mediterraneans are olive like me to dark olive on average. Ask any German, Dutch or Scandinavian person, and most will never say Spaniards or Southern Europeans are light in skin colour. In fact, the Nordics I have met (the ones from Europe, not the ignorant ones of the USA) they thought at first I am an Spaniard due to my skin colour and predominantly Mediterranean features.

Now, who is the Indian around here? I also posted my DNA tests, so you cannot say I am predominantly Indigenous as you love to claim. You lost on this one, buddy as you cannot fight against a DNA test nor the other evidences I posted 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And since you seem to be like a stubborn mule or like you say, you are a dog that chases his own tail, then I will show you on Skype via webcam and you will see I am not lying about my skin tone or anything for that matter unlike your buddy Droid. I do not have nothing to hide, especially from a stubborn loser like you.


I can be online on the forum, but not no take photos, stupid.

You can clearly see it is me and it says Happier Abroad. You are just getting clever and want to find any dumb excuse to make it not approvable. And he gave me 24 hours to take a photo unedited, and that is what I did. I am not like you or Droid who are cunning an dishonest. Do NOT lower me to your low class ways.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

PreviousNext

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest