My Colombian ex-girlfriend story

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Schedule Her!

Post by Winston »

OutWest wrote: I am back in the USA for 6 weeks and this thread is too funny! If you are near Miami you can put this dude's "Ex-Girlfriend" on your schedule!
Give her a call! I'm sure she would appreciate the business! I'm betting a BJ or more is offered for a few extra bucks!

She is waiting and eager to service you now! Give her a call!

"Dulce will certainly make sure all Your Body Rub Needs Are met. 305-303-4315 - 24"

Outwest
LOL. Well it turns out that the person who placed that massage ad likely ripped it off of another site too. That person figured they could get away with it, as long as they didn't show her face. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Winston wrote:
The Arab wrote:
Adama wrote:It looks like her name is Sandra Aravena. http://www.portalnet.cl/comunidad/cemen ... l?langid=1
:D

"Anya"

Called him out in that funny Russian name for a Colombian girl.

I bet his name isn't Conrad, he doesn't have green eyes, and looks like a toad.

100% sure he is a virgin from the "men should not masturbate" thread.
Why would a virgin, who likely masturbates, be condemning others for masturbating? I don't get the logic behind that.

Sandra sure is a hot one.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Have no clue what you mean.

He made a thread ranting about the evil of masturbation and how men should not masturbate and "touch their dicks."

Sandra is hot, I'll employ her services when I'm in South Beach, and by service, I mean FULL SERVICE.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

philosophical_filipino wrote:
- 107 posts and it hasn't been a week since he joined
- Insecure little faggot that had a superiority complex. picking fights with sexter for no reason
- Still believed in the myth of game. "Ah you got no game bro, don't hate the player hate the game loser"
- How was he rolling in bank like rick ross the boss, when he came out and said he hated graduating from college and was $10,000 in debt
- How did a colombian girl stay in the US for 15 months. Visas to stay in the US are difficult to get
- Well a pic of that bimbo and him would have been nice and more credible
- A lot of inconsistencies with his ideas and numerous garbage he posted
- Very smart of him to stroke Winston's ego by saying "I'll always defend Winston for having more balls than all of you put together". And Winston being the insecure idiot that craves attention and admiration; will probably STILL VOUCH AND DEFEND this troll called philosophical faggot.

Remove all his posts at once Winston !!!!

And odbo you've been promoted to BS detective of HappierAbroad

If you reading this philosophical filipino. I just want you know from the bottom of my kind heart to throw yourself in a gas chamber and die. Sayonara
I seem to have a stalker thats obsessed with me. Fairly reasonable, since I'm a motherf***ing sexy beast. It comes with the territory.

I can post as much as I want. There are no limits. I do have amazing game. You know what it's called? Social skills. It's really simple actually, you go talk to the girl you want and be friendly. The reason so many bloody wankers get no p***y because they're too scared to approach a girl in the first place. It's like wondering why you can't get laid while you're sitting on the couch at your parents' house. Guess what? Get out of the house and meet some bitches.

I got tons of money in the bank, but I'm not a spend-thrift like most Americans. Most Americans live on credit cards. That's not true wealth. You can't generate cash flow by using other peoples' money. I ranted about my 10k student loan debt because I hate my current degree and I don't desire to work in that field. College can be a huge waste of time and money. The best way to avoid debt is to cut up your credit cards and never sign up for a student loan. Pay as you go is my financial philosophy.

Anya got a student visa and was accepted @ University of Chicago. Every hater on this forum wants to f**k my ex-girl, but can't because I already f***ed her like a wild animal. Don't hate the player, hate the game. It's not my fault you're all suckas that can't get laid. It takes work and effort, like punching fatties in the face.

I am entertaining the masses with my witty banter and philosophical rape of any cunt Mangina that steps up and challenges my Asian Persuasian greatness. A true man doesn't ask for permission to do anything. He go takes what he wants. I defended Winston on solid MAN principles. I see everyone attacking him, but he's done more for MANKIND than any of you sucka jokers combined. Why don't you haters all stop talking shit and do something courageously productive with your lives.

And oh, by the way, Sexter is a faggot. f**k Fil-Ams. And f**k San Diego. I hope he gets overrun by Los Zetas and they rape every Mangina bitch cunt.

This is hilarious, and what makes it even more hilarious is how unintentionally hilarious it is !

This nigga is delusional. Talks like a pimply teenager or socially maladjusted tool living in his mom's basement.

I am posting this thread on 4chan and PUA Hate for the lol's
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The Arab wrote: Have no clue what you mean.

He made a thread ranting about the evil of masturbation and how men should not masturbate and "touch their dicks."

Sandra is hot, I'll employ her services when I'm in South Beach, and by service, I mean FULL SERVICE.
I meant you said that:

"100% sure he is a virgin from the "men should not masturbate" thread."

So I was asking how you could tell that he was a virgin from the fact that he condemns masturbating. Since virgin guys are likely to masturbate, why would he condemn it? Maybe I misunderstood you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Not that I'm coming to his defense in any way shape or forum.

but what's wrong with being a virgin? it's a quality I value in a woman strongly.

I'm a virgin for my future wife, that has taken self control to maintain, so why the negativity about such?

Sure if a guy has attempted all his life to get laid and failed I guess i can see the insult, but all one has to do is go to a bar and find a drunk woman.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

magnum wrote:Not that I'm coming to his defense in any way shape or forum.

but what's wrong with being a virgin? it's a quality I value in a woman strongly.

I'm a virgin for my future wife, that has taken self control to maintain, so why the negativity about such?

Sure if a guy has attempted all his life to get laid and failed I guess i can see the insult, but all one has to do is go to a bar and find a drunk woman.
Nothing wrong with being virgin.

Something wrong with pretending a large breasted Miami prostitute was your girlfriend and creating a fictional alias for her, while being a virgin.

THAT'S pathetic.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Agreed!
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Post by Sexter »

what surprises me is to WHY he would lie in the first place?

either he has EGO-problems who is VERY VERY insecure about himself, so he has to boost his self image to random people from the internet, or he's just a loser and has nothing better to do.

either way, this topic is full on ownage.

Good job guys for exposing this LIAR

and winston, why are you defending him? LOL dude is an insecure little kid
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

portuguese_logic wrote:I was making prank posts and waiting until somebody realized it was a joke. Took you idiots long enough.

Why I lied? For fun, for amusement, for hilarious entertainment. I have my reasons.

Why you want to put your real life story out there for strangers to read? I don't give a f**k. Nobody gives a shit about your whack life in your parents' basement.

I've been a jokester since I was a kid. It's how I get my rocks off. I'm 28 years old, hardly a little immature brat like Sexter.

f**k you Sexter, you're a dark short Asian guy. You're f***ed in the dating scene in America faggot. SUCKA-FREE BOSS OUT!
Denial and desperate rationalization. He doesn't want to admit to himself what happened or he'll drown in his own tears. What a sad excuse for a man.

Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Wow. O.o

This forum has seriously gone downhill.

Well...at least this particular thread had some hot latina photos. *shrug*
rome86
Freshman Poster

Post by rome86 »

dear lord so this guy lied ? what an insecure guy ..damn unfortunately this forum also attracts losers who cannot speak to women... why would you pretend to have a girlfriend like her ? ego how old are you ? this remind me of high school
hello
lexybam
Freshman Poster

THE TRUTH

Post by lexybam »

The truth must always be told, The best love dont last I think. I say this because apart from what we watched in Titanic. I experienced. The girl that I would ever loved in my live just for one day travel with her parent and never came back. The sad news is that she has never even called me once.
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

I am going to Columbia:)
משה בן יצחק
Cxx
Freshman Poster

Re: My Colombian ex-girlfriend story

Post by Cxx »

This is such an old thread but what the f**k? What’s with people making shit up like this? How does it even matter if it’s not true? What does posting lies do for anyone? And the girl posted isn’t named “Anya” or “Sandra” - she is Alejandra Bordamalo and she’s sort of famous, at least in Colombia. My girl is Colombian too so I’m reading the threads about Colombia here. Google her name for more pictures and here is her Twitter with over 200k followers: https://mobile.twitter.com/alejandrabordap?lang=en

This is the weirdest forum I’ve ever read. I guess that’s why I keep reading it?