Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


My Colombian ex-girlfriend story

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby philosophical_filipino » Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:17 pm

I met Anya by pure coincidence and fate. I never expected to meet anyone like that, and for her to fall in love with me. I am 5'11, 165 lbs, green eyes, and a lean figure. My mother has some swedish/german in her, but she's mostly Filipino. I don't look like the average Filipino. Most people are pleasantly shocked to find out I'm Filipino. They always guess Portuguese or Puerto rican/Italian. My mother always tells me I could be a famous actor back in the Philippines. But I don't want to be an actor because they're fake as shit. I'm a real dude that just loves classical piano wants to see the world.

The reason why women like good-looking hot guys because they are looking for future genetic traits for their unborn children. They want a tall, handsome guy so their kids will have good genes. It's evolutionary biology 101. Not rocket science. Hey, we're all dealt cards in this game of life. You do THE BEST YOU CAN with WHAT YOU GOT. @Hook, good for you man, you're self-sufficient bro. You're doing the right things with your life. Be proud of that. Most guys are just f**k ups and yeah they get some p***y, but it's short-term. You want high quality p***y. Have high standards.

I get hit on a lot, but I refuse to be a man whore. I don't care how hot the bitch c**t is. If she's stupid as f**k and not intellectually stimulating, I pimp kick that hoe to the curb. No exceptions. Anya was a huge fan of MMA, practiced muay thai/kickboxing, loves to stay fit and active, and always had a optimistic attitude. She was down for anything. I was ready to marry her, but circumstances back in her home country forced her to go back indefinitely.

f**k LIFE IS UNFAIR. But you gotta man up and deal with it the best way you can.
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Hook » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:56 am

jcris7 wrote:Hook has a point. It ain't happening here. I really do sometimes wonder if women like the OP's ex are reserved for men who are extremely good looking and/or are financially loaded. At times I feel like giving up on women completely because I'm neither of those. Wow, I guess America has really f***ed me up beyond repair, where you are never good enough for a woman.


Actually, I was referring to average guys. I could easily picture you with some woman like that. If someone like you can't get hot women, then we are all screwed :lol:

Maybe the whole Game thing would work with you, since you already have the looks. It seems like the whole PUA thing only works to enhance personality if you already have the looks. That is why Winston had such a hard time because of how white women look down on Asians.
Hook
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 am
Location: Utah

Postby The Arab » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:16 am

Got any other pics of girlfriend you can share from different angle ?

Anya is a very un-Colombian name.
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby philosophical_filipino » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:10 am

Anya is a very un-Colombian name.


My name is Conrad, a German name, and I'm Filipino.

And Arab, you look like a negro in your picture. Very Un-Arab-like. [/quote]
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby The Arab » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:22 am

That isn't me lol , it's ssjparis, a black member here.
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby odbo » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:52 pm

Image
philosophical_filipino wrote:I was ready to marry her, but circumstances back in her home country forced her to go back indefinitely.

Don't worry about it, she was a dumb whore with fake tits anyways. Not marriage material. You can do better..
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby philosophical_filipino » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:29 am

Don't worry about it, she was a dumb whore with fake tits anyways. Not marriage material. You can do better..


Fake tits, yes, I would know because I put up $1500 for them. She isn't dumb. She's one of the most intellectually-stimulating people I ever met. I don't even believe in marriage.

Sometimes the p***y f***s with your mind, but then I remembered I had a cock, and f***ed the shit out of it. [/quote]
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Repatriate » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:08 am

So let me get this straight.

1) You're a Filipino with green eyes who looks italian which is a big anomaly especially if both of your parents are Filipino.

2) You dated this girl who looks like a porn star but you have one pic to show.

3) You constantly complain about Filipinos even though you grew up in America and from your description basically look white.



You're full of shit.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Postby philosophical_filipino » Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:52 am

So let me get this straight.

1) You're a Filipino with green eyes who looks italian which is a big anomaly especially if both of your parents are Filipino.

2) You dated this girl who looks like a porn star but you have one pic to show.

3) You constantly complain about Filipinos even though you grew up in America and from your description basically look white.



You're full of shit.


1) I don't look like the average Filipino. My father is 100% Filipino and my mother is Filipino/German/Swedish.

2) Anya isn't a pornstar. I mean she f***s like one, but our sex tapes aren't circulating around like Kim Kardashian.

3) I constantly criticize Filipino culture/mentality because in its current state it is f***ed up, but out of pure love I am willing to sacrifice "pride" for "progress."
"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the
suffering itself because no heart has ever suffered when it goes in
search of its dream." - Paulo Coelho

"Filipinos don't realize that victory is the child of struggle, that
joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of
sacrifice." - José Rizal
philosophical_filipino
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:03 pm
Location: Chicago

touché

Postby odbo » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:52 am

philosophical_filipino wrote:Fake tits, yes, I would know because I put up $1500 for them. She isn't dumb. She's one of the most intellectually-stimulating people I ever met.

Image
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby The Arab » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:30 am

philosophical_filipino wrote:I met Anya by pure coincidence and fate. I never expected to meet anyone like that, and for her to fall in love with me. I am 5'11, 165 lbs, green eyes, and a lean figure. My mother has some swedish/german in her, but she's mostly Filipino. I don't look like the average Filipino. Most people are pleasantly shocked to find out I'm Filipino. They always guess Portuguese or Puerto rican/Italian. My mother always tells me I could be a famous actor back in the Philippines. But I don't want to be an actor because they're fake as shit. I'm a real dude that just loves classical piano wants to see the world.

The reason why women like good-looking hot guys because they are looking for future genetic traits for their unborn children. They want a tall, handsome guy so their kids will have good genes. It's evolutionary biology 101. Not rocket science. Hey, we're all dealt cards in this game of life. You do THE BEST YOU CAN with WHAT YOU GOT. @Hook, good for you man, you're self-sufficient bro. You're doing the right things with your life. Be proud of that. Most guys are just f**k ups and yeah they get some p***y, but it's short-term. You want high quality p***y. Have high standards.

I get hit on a lot, but I refuse to be a man whore. I don't care how hot the bitch c**t is. If she's stupid as f**k and not intellectually stimulating, I pimp kick that hoe to the curb. No exceptions. Anya was a huge fan of MMA, practiced muay thai/kickboxing, loves to stay fit and active, and always had a optimistic attitude. She was down for anything. I was ready to marry her, but circumstances back in her home country forced her to go back indefinitely.

f**k LIFE IS UNFAIR. But you gotta man up and deal with it the best way you can.


Completely disagree regarding, and I quote, "evolutionary biology 101."

For much of human history, women really didn't have choices as to who they'd mate with - the most powerful and aggressive men obtained the most attractive women, or had first sexual rights to them.

Didn't matter all that much about appearance- most marriages were for economic/social reasons and arranged by parents. Men actually are as discerning about their partner's physical features as women, even more so. Women also think about the ability of a man to take care of them and provide for a hypothetical family (not talking about the dysfunctional Western women, but regular women.)

The truth is marriage was a man-made construct; designed to contain female sexuality within a structured and defined unit , and the ultimate purpose ? To keep men motivated and give them purpose - and so the patriarchy was created, and patriarchy directly spearheaded civilization.
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby The Arab » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:37 am

I have to side with Repatriate on this, not sure why, but my BS detector was blaring when I read this thread.

My highly developed intuition is telling me that "Anya' is just some model/pornstar/somebody from the internet and you downloaded the picture.

This is completely involuntary mind you- my intuition has been honed over years of experience, observation, and social psychology, and it's ringing.

Now, I COULD be wrong, but hasn't happened so far.

So, why not post a few more pictures of her and leave nothing to doubt- there were certain things in the OP that rung a bell also .. like 'dating' her for 15 months ?Do people 'date' other people for over a year ?

EDIT :

This thread proves everything I've said :

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=11647
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

Postby odbo » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:38 am

The Arab wrote:I have to side with Repatriate on this, not sure why, but my BS detector was blaring when I read this thread.

My highly developed intuition is telling me that "Anya' is just some model/pornstar/somebody from the internet and you downloaded the picture.

This is completely involuntary mind you- my intuition has been honed over years of experience, observation, and social psychology, and it's ringing.

Now, I COULD be wrong, but hasn't happened so far.

Step 1
Go to http://images.google.com/ or http://www.tineye.com

Step 2
Enter URL and use "search by images" technology.

Copy & paste this url:
- http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/imag ... 809385.jpg
or
- http://i54.tinypic.com/1zb77lg.jpg (if he changes his avatar here's a mirror of his girl)

Image

My findings: here

He made this thread on Oct 23, 2011 the same day this thread about latinas was started: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthrea ... =139128583 which just happens to include this same girl. :P
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

UPDATE

Postby odbo » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:59 am

She's a "masseuse" from Miami! :D
http://miami.backpage.com/BodyRubs/clas ... e=14243699

Image
If I was in the area I would call her up! :lol:

I took a screen shot of the ad in case it gets taken down:
Image


philosophical_filipino, that's pretty clever of you to pay for her fake tits so she could get in on the lucrative Miami body-rub business :roll:
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby The Arab » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:31 am

Odbo .. I tip my hat to you good sir.

That was the mother of all ownages ( excuse the tacky word)

Once again, my intuition is absolutely correct.
The Arab
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 205
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:25 am

PreviousNext

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest