Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Cuban Prostitution Documentary

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Cuban Prostitution Documentary

Postby Scarfo19 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:59 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlk6V17TLFE[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlHc0tpCRQc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSljxZItNBo[/youtube]
You can loose a lot of money chasing women, but you'll never loose women chasing money.
Scarfo19
Freshman Poster

Postby E_Irizarry » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Samuel is an idiot. Just like Jamel Baines for what he said about prostitution in the Dominican Republic.

You see how prudishly stoic matriarchal Americans are f***ing the game up around the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2hr1BGfwys
...all because their mothers brought them up to respect women so much that in their mind prostitution is wrong.

And now Samuel and Jamel Baines are Captain Save A Hoes for Latin America.

They already got Puerto Rico. Now they are going for the last two countries in the Latin Caribbean. GTFOH!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Postby fschmidt » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:13 pm

I can't wait for America to go bankrupt so that it will no longer be able to spread its vile culture around the world.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby onezero4u » Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:27 pm

f**k....that guys spanish was killing me that i couldnt get past 2 minutes....plus the capt save a ho stopped me going any farther anyhow....

unless is children or coerced sexual slaves....prostitution should be legal...after all its a willing seller and buyer agreeing on mutually beneficial product/service....

f**k puritans
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Postby fschmidt » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:36 am

Please don't blame the puritans. When America had puritans, prostitution was widely available. It is the liberals who killed prostitution in America. I'm sure this jerk is a liberal too.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby onezero4u » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:03 am

no shit fschmidt??? i stand corrected it seems. yeah puritans and f**k liberals.

no doubt that video doosh is a liberal...probly gay too
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Postby tom » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:28 pm

That girl hoeing in Dominica was making about 1200 USD a month, she is doing better than a lot of girls working for Wallmart here in the US.
It is really amazing the quality of girls that can be experienced.

Walmart salary Los Angelas CA $17,980, I know a chick who works there who looks very similar to the girl in Dominica.
Rent 1,200 a month that's 80% of her salary her daughter also works plus they get welfare assistance.

Girl selling the cat in Dominican Republic salary $14,400, she supports her baby and her family group, her Walmart salaried American counterpart cant even support herself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2hr1BGfwys
Rent $200 a month that's 16.6% of her salary.

The guy assumes those girls have it so bad but they don't, many girls in similar positions in the USA have it worse.
Her US counterpart does not have the option to sell the cat as easily as the Dominican girl does. The US government is very oppressive in this regard.
tom
Freshman Poster

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America