Good Cities In Mexico? Culiacan?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Re: Good Cities In Mexico? Culiacan?

Post by fightforlove »

The northern parts of Mexico and upper class parts of the big cities will def have the most European/Castizo women. Here's a map of where most Mexican beauty queens come from:

I wouldn't write off southern/more indigenous looking Mexicanas so quickly. I'm currently dating an indomestiza from the South, she definitely has some of the hard indigenous features (big lips, broad face, etc), but she's trim, urbanized, and fashionable with a very youthful/petite/feminine vibe.

I just still get tripped up over identifying who are indomestizos and who are the 100% indios (Zapotec, Mayan, Mixtec, Aztec, Pueblid, etc)?? I've never personally met an 'indio' and the photos I've seen they're wearing non-western clothing with a very traditional appearance and seem to have a dark reddish/bronze complexion that is often kind of coarse looking. Indomestizos are more into the Latina/mestizo spectrum look, smoother skin, lighter to a light brown or well-tanned and with a few other shadows of features from their dose of European genes. Any other ways to identify the phenos of Indomestizas compared to hardcore Indios?
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

fightforlove wrote:The northern parts of Mexico and upper class parts of the big cities will def have the most European/Castizo women. Here's a map of where most Mexican beauty queens come from:

I wouldn't write off southern/more indigenous looking Mexicanas so quickly. I'm currently dating an indomestiza from the South, she definitely has some of the hard indigenous features (big lips, broad face, etc), but she's trim, urbanized, and fashionable with a very youthful/petite/feminine vibe.

I just still get tripped up over identifying who are indomestizos and who are the 100% indios (Zapotec, Mayan, Mixtec, Aztec, Pueblid, etc)?? I've never personally met an 'indio' and the photos I've seen they're wearing non-western clothing with a very traditional appearance and seem to have a dark reddish/bronze complexion that is often kind of coarse looking. Indomestizos are more into the Latina/mestizo spectrum look, smoother skin, lighter to a light brown or well-tanned and with a few other shadows of features from their dose of European genes. Any other ways to identify the phenos of Indomestizas compared to hardcore Indios?
Lol I find this kind of interesting myself too. I think most pure "indios" and "indo-mestizos" (mestizos with more indigenous features than European) tend to have straight hair, are short, have kind of Asian-looking "chino" eyes and the men tend to have less facial hair. Telling the difference between a pure indio and an indo-mestizo can be very hard IMHO. I have read that most indiginous people in Mexico ARE indo-mestizos (they almost all have at least a little European blood in them).

Balanced mestizos often have more European features, like wavy hair, larger, round eyes, slightly lighter skin, more facial hair, etc. "Castizos" look mostly white, but they often still have some amerindian features like very dark hair straight hair.

I agree with you that mestizas can be very attractive. Personally I don't understand why a lot of guys are only interested in castiza or white latinas.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

chibolo wrote:
fightforlove wrote:The northern parts of Mexico and upper class parts of the big cities will def have the most European/Castizo women. Here's a map of where most Mexican beauty queens come from:

Lol I find this kind of interesting myself too. I think most pure "indios" and "indo-mestizos" (mestizos with more indigenous features than European) tend to have straight hair, are short, have kind of Asian-looking "chino" eyes and the men tend to have less facial hair. Telling the difference between a pure indio and an indo-mestizo can be very hard IMHO. I have read that most indiginous people in Mexico ARE indo-mestizos (they almost all have at least a little European blood in them).

Balanced mestizos often have more European features, like wavy hair, larger, round eyes, slightly lighter skin, more facial hair, etc. "Castizos" look mostly white, but they often still have some amerindian features like very dark hair straight hair.

I agree with you that mestizas can be very attractive. Personally I don't understand why a lot of guys are only interested in castiza or white latinas.

It is quite difficult to differentiate indo-mestizos from pure indigenous people as the indigenous blood is dominant. Only way often is the type of clothes one is wearing, and even this is not always a reliable way.

I would have to disagree about balance mestizos. Balanced mestizos most have straight hair (some have wavy or curly hair, but they are minority), and their eyes often are medium or slightly chino eyes.

I am a light mestizo, which is a mestizo with mostly European features (not a castizo as they are different), and at least me ( my avatar photo is me),I would say my European features are my dark wavy hair, big eyes (quite big), oval face, angular jawline, straight nose, thick eyebrows, moderate lips, and olive skin. My indigenous features I would say are my higher cheekboones in comparison to a pure Mediterranean, and moderately hairy unlike a pure Mediterranean man.

I prefer light mestizas and Mediterranean/Arabic looking Latinas. Not attracted to the Indigenous, mulatto, triracial or Nordic/blonde-looking Latinas
Cheers
Alepeno
Freshman Poster

Post by Alepeno »

Here i would love to talk about the Guadalajara. That's one of the most popular and also one of my most popular city of Mexico. I'm seriously in love with that and spent there like great time there. Mexico is always a place where i used to spent good time because that place has all my kind of attractions. I mean adore natural places a lot and always love to expericne stuff like these. That will be fun for me to be there again and again.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

If you get out and mingle in Mexico you will find a girl that turns you on. Is it DF, GDL, Monterrey, or somewhere else? Pick a city that trips your trigger and go. I'd say get a hotel by parque Mexico in DF, but if another city turns you on... go see it.