A good sample of Colombian beauties

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

A good sample of Colombian beauties

Post by publicduende »

Not sure if you guys know this website.
www.pegateya.com
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some more Colombian hotties! :D

ImageImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

All your pics are blocked with the frog in the ice cube thingy...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Don't forget Claudia Lopez...although she's semi-Americanized now. Image
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

E. Irizarry, those look like professional models. I was more interested in giving a sample of everyday, approachable Colombian girls. Legend has it that Medellin has the best looking girls in the whole of Colombia.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

publicduende wrote:E. Irizarry, those look like professional models. I was more interested in giving a sample of everyday, approachable Colombian girls. Legend has it that Medellin has the best looking girls in the whole of Colombia.
Jajajajajaa Mi culpa, paisano!!! Yeah MED has the easier putas, but from what I have learned, Cartagena and Barranquilla have the best-looking women, but maybe i'm wrong.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
emh
Freshman Poster

Post by emh »

publicduende wrote:E. Irizarry, those look like professional models. I was more interested in giving a sample of everyday, approachable Colombian girls. Legend has it that Medellin has the best looking girls in the whole of Colombia.
Well they supposedly have the most women with plastic surgery. And having lived there for 3 months in 2011, I can say it's likely true. From what I've heard the most attractive women are in the coffee region of Colombia - Manizales, Periera, and Armenia. Haven't been there myself so I can't really say.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

emh wrote:
Well they supposedly have the most women with plastic surgery. And having lived there for 3 months in 2011, I can say it's likely true. From what I've heard the most attractive women are in the coffee region of Colombia - Manizales, Periera, and Armenia. Haven't been there myself so I can't really say.
I agree, possibly because they tend to be career women or live in affluent families. I have only checked out women in Medellin, Bogota and San Andres, the Caribbean island where I had my honeymoon. The amazing thing is that virtually all of those appearing in the Pegateya albums are normal girls who party in some of the local discos. Some of them you can see paired up with their boyfriends, but a great deal of them do look single :)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some more Columbian beauties! :D

ImageImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Jajajajajaa Mi culpa, paisano!!! Yeah MED has the easier putas, but from what I have learned, Cartagena and Barranquilla have the best-looking women, but maybe i'm wrong.
Yes, I concur E_Irizarry. When I was there back in 2008, I didn't understand why all the men said the best looking women were in Medellin. The best are hands down Cartagena. I didn't get a chance to go to Barranquilla but I would presume the women are just as hot there.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

HOLY COW! That chick is hot! Thanks for the link, Rocky Top
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Good find. I'm going to get all my news from HA from now on.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »