Latin women not wife material?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Post by travelsouth »

Tapatio89 wrote:LOL, I know,mate, but we are debating, right? I like these type of debates as long as it is in a respectful manner.

I am also not attracted to average women. I always seek above average women both in personality and physically (the more different and original in personality for me, the better) as realistically speaking, it will be quite hard with a model type of woman and completely out of line with an unattractive woman if we go just by physical appearance.
Fair enough. Late december I might make another run at DF... or hit up some place new. Maybe Mexicali. IDK.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

I agree that there are a few Travel South. I am personally finding myself to be more of a fan of the cute "girl next door" type than the flashy mega-hot chicks that dress provocatively and go to Zona Rosa, and I recently have been finding more of the former here. I just found a cute girl who works as a nurse and her favorite hobbies are playing soccer and xbox, so she rarely ever drinks or goes out. I sat down next to her on a bench in Lourdes Plaza, made some eye contact and smiles, and kicked off a conversation. She speaks pretty good English and seems to be very curious about my life experiences (going to Iraq, etc.). Of course I can pull the cute "girl next store" a lot easier than the tight skirt ultra hot bitches, but the latter is not entirely out of my question either. Most of my lays have been somewhere in between the two types, usually a pretty hot girl who dresses up sexy, but is not a jaw dropper or neck breaker, and is completely full of air. So there are some Latinas who fit the cute "girl next door" description, but you really have to look in the right places.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Tapatio, did you bring your Japanese wife back to Mexico with you? If so, how did she handle the culture shock? And, were you specifically looking for Japanese women, Asian women in general, or did you just happen to get a Japanese wife by chance?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

sentinel89 wrote:Tapatio, did you bring your Japanese wife back to Mexico with you? If so, how did she handle the culture shock? And, were you specifically looking for Japanese women, Asian women in general, or did you just happen to get a Japanese wife by chance?

Yes, I brought her here to Mexico. In fact, I paid for her airplane ticket by working two jobs in the US, saving money to the point sometimes of not eating a few days to not spend money on food and lower my hunger eating just candy, bread, or chewing gum.

As for the culture shock, the first few months she had a culture shock, but it went out quickly as she has visited the US, many European countries, Turkey, Singapore, and Thailand. This is her first time she is in Latin America. And she personally likes more Mexico than the US from what she told me.

To be honest, it just happened as I was part of an international dating site. Originally, I was looking for a Mexican or Latin girl and preferably living in Mexico as I was living in the US on my last year in university and after my studies, go back to Mexico and meet the girl and date as I planned it originally. Besides my now wife, at the time, I was also talking to a Mexican girl and a Colombian girl, but both Latin girls ended up deceiving me and took advantage of my kindness whilst my wife seemed serious and she being tall and leggy (she was a model), many men found her attractive on the dating site, so I asked her to be my girlfriend, stopped talking to those two Latin girls and just focusing on her.

Actually, out of the three girls, she was the one who was most interested in me, and unlike the stereotype of Japanese or Asian women who are attracted to blond Nordic men, my wife prefers Latino and Southern European men and most of her past boyfriends had been Latinos or Southern Europeans as she is aware many gringos or Anglo Saxons who go to Japan see Asian girls as sexual objects or seek a submissive wife, whilst we Latinos we do not tend to objectify sexually a woman because of her race, and well, she likes the romantic, passionate, jealous type of man :mrgreen: :mrgreen:.

As for Latin American men, my wife only is attracted to light mestizos like myself, castizos and pure blooded Latin American of Mediterranean appearance. She does not find the Indigenous or Mulatto look attractive nor the Nordic or Slavic look.

You will be probably surprised as a blond Anglo-Saxon man, but for a Latino, I am quite popular with Asian girls, even with the Asian girls that are considered beautiful by Asian standards of beauty as many have told me I am handsome (they especially love my big eyes and longer nose and face) and I do not fit the typical Westerner stereotype in Asia of poorly dressed, dirty, overweight but rather I dress stylish , very clean and I take care of myself a lot (some people that know me think I am vainful but I do not care, I like to look good at ALL times). I am also popular with Arabic women as well.

I also know many Mexican men here in Mexico married to Japanese women. One thing I did notice that the American men who marry Japanese women often those Japanese women are considered ugly by Japanese people and their standards of beauty, whilst the Mexicans who are married to Japanese women though some of their wives are ugly by Japanese standards of beauty, a good number of these women are consider above average by Japanese standards of beauty, my wive being included. My wife also noticed the same of beauty level of Japanese women married to Americans or Anglo Saxons vs Japanese women married to Mexican men or Latin men.

Cheers :)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Guao! Lol! Hardcore unadulterated truth there!!
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Tapatio89 wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:Tapatio, did you bring your Japanese wife back to Mexico with you? If so, how did she handle the culture shock? And, were you specifically looking for Japanese women, Asian women in general, or did you just happen to get a Japanese wife by chance?

Yes, I brought her here to Mexico. In fact, I paid for her airplane ticket by working two jobs in the US, saving money to the point sometimes of not eating a few days to not spend money on food and lower my hunger eating just candy, bread, or chewing gum.

As for the culture shock, the first few months she had a culture shock, but it went out quickly as she has visited the US, many European countries, Turkey, Singapore, and Thailand. This is her first time she is in Latin America. And she personally likes more Mexico than the US from what she told me.

To be honest, it just happened as I was part of an international dating site. Originally, I was looking for a Mexican or Latin girl and preferably living in Mexico as I was living in the US on my last year in university and after my studies, go back to Mexico and meet the girl and date as I planned it originally. Besides my now wife, at the time, I was also talking to a Mexican girl and a Colombian girl, but both Latin girls ended up deceiving me and took advantage of my kindness whilst my wife seemed serious and she being tall and leggy (she was a model), many men found her attractive on the dating site, so I asked her to be my girlfriend, stopped talking to those two Latin girls and just focusing on her.

Actually, out of the three girls, she was the one who was most interested in me, and unlike the stereotype of Japanese or Asian women who are attracted to blond Nordic men, my wife prefers Latino and Southern European men and most of her past boyfriends had been Latinos or Southern Europeans as she is aware many gringos or Anglo Saxons who go to Japan see Asian girls as sexual objects or seek a submissive wife, whilst we Latinos we do not tend to objectify sexually a woman because of her race, and well, she likes the romantic, passionate, jealous type of man :mrgreen: :mrgreen:.

As for Latin American men, my wife only is attracted to light mestizos like myself, castizos and pure blooded Latin American of Mediterranean appearance. She does not find the Indigenous or Mulatto look attractive nor the Nordic or Slavic look.

You will be probably surprised as a blond Anglo-Saxon man, but for a Latino, I am quite popular with Asian girls, even with the Asian girls that are considered beautiful by Asian standards of beauty as many have told me I am handsome (they especially love my big eyes and longer nose and face) and I do not fit the typical Westerner stereotype in Asia of poorly dressed, dirty, overweight but rather I dress stylish , very clean and I take care of myself a lot (some people that know me think I am vainful but I do not care, I like to look good at ALL times). I am also popular with Arabic women as well.

I also know many Mexican men here in Mexico married to Japanese women. One thing I did notice that the American men who marry Japanese women often those Japanese women are considered ugly by Japanese people and their standards of beauty, whilst the Mexicans who are married to Japanese women though some of their wives are ugly by Japanese standards of beauty, a good number of these women are consider above average by Japanese standards of beauty, my wive being included. My wife also noticed the same of beauty level of Japanese women married to Americans or Anglo Saxons vs Japanese women married to Mexican men or Latin men.

Cheers :)
I never really though Anglo Saxon men would have an advantage over any non-asian man in a place like Japan. I guess Asian women tend to view their own men as feminine and unattractive because they have chubby round faces, lack of muscular build, and are particularly short. Since you have cheek bones, you automatically get a high totem pole position with Asian women, because most of their men do not have defined cheek bones.

I'm sure Asian women are overall more conservative and reliable than Latinas, but I think Latinas are typically far more attractive. It's almost a perfect example of the Madonna/Whore dilemma. Asian women are faithful and loyal, but Latinas are far more sexually satisfying. I think if I ever married an Asian woman myself, I'd always be thinking in the back of my head, "hmm, maybe I should have waited until I found a good Latina.. this ass just isn't working.." But who knows, maybe my mind will do a 180 when I actually go to Asia starting this winter.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

sentinel89 wrote:I never really though Anglo Saxon men would have an advantage over any non-asian man in a place like Japan. I guess Asian women tend to view their own men as feminine and unattractive because they have chubby round faces, lack of muscular build, and are particularly short. Since you have cheek bones, you automatically get a high totem pole position with Asian women, because most of their men do not have defined cheek bones.

I'm sure Asian women are overall more conservative and reliable than Latinas, but I think Latinas are typically far more attractive. It's almost a perfect example of the Madonna/Whore dilemma. Asian women are faithful and loyal, but Latinas are far more sexually satisfying. I think if I ever married an Asian woman myself, I'd always be thinking in the back of my head, "hmm, maybe I should have waited until I found a good Latina.. this a** just isn't working.." But who knows, maybe my mind will do a 180 when I actually go to Asia starting this winter.
This is almost me. Even with the two regions, Asia is more appealing overall in terms of history, culture, food, aesthetic/architecture (spelled that properly in one go), and values like not being loud, crazy and minding everyone else's business but you're own. But Latin America has cheap living costs that are closer to the quality of life margin, easier language, more diversity, and, in my opinion, more attractive women with aesthetics (like shaving certain regions). It's a dilemma, but I don't think it's too dramatic. You can't have it all though. I'd be happy if I came into money. I'd buy two residences -- one in Asia and one in Latin America. Problem solved.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster

Post by sentinel89 »

Blue Murder wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:I never really though Anglo Saxon men would have an advantage over any non-asian man in a place like Japan. I guess Asian women tend to view their own men as feminine and unattractive because they have chubby round faces, lack of muscular build, and are particularly short. Since you have cheek bones, you automatically get a high totem pole position with Asian women, because most of their men do not have defined cheek bones.

I'm sure Asian women are overall more conservative and reliable than Latinas, but I think Latinas are typically far more attractive. It's almost a perfect example of the Madonna/Whore dilemma. Asian women are faithful and loyal, but Latinas are far more sexually satisfying. I think if I ever married an Asian woman myself, I'd always be thinking in the back of my head, "hmm, maybe I should have waited until I found a good Latina.. this a** just isn't working.." But who knows, maybe my mind will do a 180 when I actually go to Asia starting this winter.
This is almost me. Even with the two regions, Asia is more appealing overall in terms of history, culture, food, aesthetic/architecture (spelled that properly in one go), and values like not being loud, crazy and minding everyone else's business but you're own. But Latin America has cheap living costs that are closer to the quality of life margin, easier language, more diversity, and, in my opinion, more attractive women with aesthetics (like shaving certain regions). It's a dilemma, but I don't think it's too dramatic. You can't have it all though. I'd be happy if I came into money. I'd buy two residences -- one in Asia and one in Latin America. Problem solved.
Although I've never been to Asia, I think if I HAD to chose between one or the other, I'd go Asia.. I've always been a more calm, collective, and conservative leaning kinda guy than an extroverted party animal type. I also can't stand how people play their music so loud at virtually any time of the day without consideration for others down here in Latin America.

..Plus, I know my chance of landing a virginal bride is much higher in Asia :D..
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Guao! Lol! Hardcore unadulterated truth there!!
How so?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

sentinel89 wrote:
I never really though Anglo Saxon men would have an advantage over any non-asian man in a place like Japan. I guess Asian women tend to view their own men as feminine and unattractive because they have chubby round faces, lack of muscular build, and are particularly short. Since you have cheek bones, you automatically get a high totem pole position with Asian women, because most of their men do not have defined cheek bones.

You think I have defined cheekbones, mate? How so? I thought Asian and Indigenous people have high cheekbones.

And not all Asians have chubby, round faces. My wife has a long, oval face for an Asian person, though still she has high cheekbones. My boss who is Japanese his face also is longer than the stereotypical Asian person.

Actually, most Asian women like men who look effeminate. If you look at Asian male standards of beauty and their most famous male celebrities, most men look kind of androgynous looking. For most Western women, that is unattractive, but most Asian women find them very handsome.

I have seen Latinas who are better looking than some Asian girls, but I also have seen Asian women that are far better looking than Latinas. I like more Asian women because they are more reliable, ambitious, cultured, refined. Latinas for me are too f***ing disorganized, inept,cynical, spendthrift, uncultured, deceiving and freeloading. I do not need parasitic women in my life as I detest those type of qualities. But I like the feminine dress style and fashion consiousness from both Asian and Latina women.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

Blue Murder wrote: This is almost me. Even with the two regions, Asia is more appealing overall in terms of history, culture, food, aesthetic/architecture (spelled that properly in one go), and values like not being loud, crazy and minding everyone else's business but you're own. But Latin America has cheap living costs that are closer to the quality of life margin, easier language, more diversity, and, in my opinion, more attractive women with aesthetics (like shaving certain regions). It's a dilemma, but I don't think it's too dramatic. You can't have it all though. I'd be happy if I came into money. I'd buy two residences -- one in Asia and one in Latin America. Problem solved.
I also cannot stand Latin people´s nosiness, loudness and extroverted behaviour. But to be fair, I do not like the lack of passion and romance of most Asian women. My wife she is cold I will admit and sometimes I do miss the Latin woman´s passion, but in the positive side, I like that my wife likes my passion and romance and that I am good in bed and better than both Asian men and Anglo Saxon men :mrgreen:
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

sentinel89 wrote:
Although I've never been to Asia, I think if I HAD to chose between one or the other, I'd go Asia.. I've always been a more calm, collective, and conservative leaning kinda guy than an extroverted party animal type. I also can't stand how people play their music so loud at virtually any time of the day without consideration for others down here in Latin America.

..Plus, I know my chance of landing a virginal bride is much higher in Asia :D..
I also have been more of a calm, reliable, serious, introverted type of guy than an aggressive, loud, unreliable, freeloader animal party type of person. I cannot stand also the cynicism/shamelessness of Latino people. I find it honestly quite moronic for my tastes. But I guess because I am more the calculating type of guy than the shameless cynical type.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Tapatio89 wrote:
How so?
in how Japanese women are.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
How so?
in how Japanese women are.
Ah OK, lol
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

sentinel89 wrote:
I've always been a more calm, collective, and conservative leaning kinda guy than an extroverted party animal type. I also can't stand how people play their music so loud at virtually any time of the day without consideration for others down here in Latin America.
LOL! I know what you mean about the music, but personally I kind of like that. I love Latin music so actually enjoy hearing it constantly :lol: And even though I am also a calm, introverted, nerdy guy, I ALSO love to party and dance, which is one of the reasons why I like Latin America. Yes, I know Latin America isn't perfect (far from it) and I do agree with much of what Tapatio says about latinos (although they aren't all like that), but I still like it.