Latin women not wife material?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

By Type #1 I mean women like this:

OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Falcon I've been quite busy. But now I can get back to this topic. I'm sure you probably read my comment on your thread about vote for your type of Latina. So no need to be redundant by saying the same thing here.

But check this out

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2788UW0 ... re=related[/youtube]

Look at 0:49 of the clip. That's what I'm talking about. She's a naturally beautiful, feminine, yet modest looking Guatemalteca. I would marry her in a heartbeat. You know she would make a great wife and mother.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

DJ2Much

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote:Jester I don't find many of the things you mentioned negative....

I like parties, I am a DJ after all and love to dance so this is positive for me actually. If you have no soul and have two left feet, I can see this being an issue....
RLOL, DJ!

Thanks..
{choking}
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:.....Type #1 is the complete opposite of that. Neither are they unattractive. That's the whole point of this website, Happier Abroad........

...Don't let American mass media and advertising corrupt your sense of what's attractive.
Nice.

I remember this from my Ivy League college. Stuckup preppie snob roommates (whom I drew the first year) would have preferred I was alone and dateless, rather than date an interesting woman who actually liked me and would have sex with me.

Part of manhood is going for want you want, with the aggressiveness of a PUA. But I guess the first step is to make sure it's your cock you're using, not your buddies' cocks. Be your own man.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

djfourmoney wrote: .....better yet look at this picture -

All these women are Argentinian....

.....Argentina is sort of like undiscovered country of some great looking women.
I think the OP was about INNER qualities but I'm not complaining. Shwhew!! :shock:
wineguy
Freshman Poster

Post by wineguy »

Gonna have to agree with Falcon here. To me there is nothing more beautiful and pure than a dark skinned indigenous woman. There's a certain mystique about them, their cultures go back thousands of years, it's like confronting the face of the genuine human enterprise. Women who have been bastardized/are victims of culture are not attractive to me.
"When you're born into this world, you're given a ticket to the freak show. And when you're born in America, you're given a front row seat." -George Carlin

"The world is a book, and those who don't travel read only a page." -St. Augustine

"The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life." -Muhammad Ali
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

colombiana from Cartagena
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

The problem is feminism is taking over Latino countries! I think the percentage of Latino women who make "good wives" is getting very low, way under 50% now. Also, they don't have the same WASP values of many American men, so mixed-race marriages won't last for long.
Last edited by polya on June 28th, 2012, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I've always thought the biggest problem is that Latin women don't assimilate very well outside of the non-Latin world. Granted Seattle doesn't have the largest Latin community so my point of reference may be too narrow but Latins tend to stay with other Latins. So you'd have to immerse yourself into her culture because it seems it's not a two way street.

I'm an insurance agent and I deal with a large cross section of people. I'm normally very good about picking up vibes. Asian women generally show interest and are willing to date outside of their race. Latin women? Just the opposite. It's VERY VERY rare to get a positive vibe from them. It's a shame because I find their women very pretty.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

polya wrote:The problem is feminism is taking over Latino countries! I think the percentage of Latino women who make "good wives" is getting very low, way under 50% now. Also, they don't have the same WASP values of many American men, so mixed-race marriages won't last for long.
I'm curious as to how you know this. Have you spent time in any of these countries?
pete98146 wrote:I've always thought the biggest problem is that Latin women don't assimilate very well outside of the non-Latin world. Granted Seattle doesn't have the largest Latin community so my point of reference may be too narrow but Latins tend to stay with other Latins. So you'd have to immerse yourself into her culture because it seems it's not a two way street.

I'm an insurance agent and I deal with a large cross section of people. I'm normally very good about picking up vibes. Asian women generally show interest and are willing to date outside of their race. Latin women? Just the opposite. It's VERY VERY rare to get a positive vibe from them. It's a shame because I find their women very pretty.
I would agree that the Latinas here in the US (I'm in a metro area with a HUGE Hispanic population) are closed off. The ones easy to hook up with generally have kids/are whores/are looking for money and/or citizenship. It's much different if you actually go to their country. I spent several months in Peru and some time in Chile, and believe me, the women there are much more open to dating US men than the Latinas in the US are!!!
opinionated
Freshman Poster

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Post by opinionated »

I am not latin but I was appalled enough by the ignorance on this website to actually register and comment. I entered this site expecting to find free thinking, progressive intelligence, wow that could not have been further than the truth. Saying "women think it's cute to express their opinions" may be the single most antiquated, sexist thing I have ever heard uttered. This website should be destroyed, I am going to do my best to find out how. Idiots.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

opinionated wrote:I am not latin but I was appalled enough by the ignorance on this website to actually register and comment. I entered this site expecting to find free thinking, progressive intelligence, wow that could not have been further than the truth. Saying "women think it's cute to express their opinions" may be the single most antiquated, sexist thing I have ever heard uttered. This website should be destroyed, I am going to do my best to find out how. Idiots.
Well golly she sure told US!!!

PS Glad you're such an example of open-mindedness and tolerance, honey!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by Jester »

pete98146 wrote:
I've always thought the biggest problem is that Latin women don't assimilate very well outside of the non-Latin world. Granted Seattle doesn't have the largest Latin community so my point of reference may be too narrow but Latins tend to stay with other Latins. So you'd have to immerse yourself into her culture because it seems it's not a two way street.

Latins will date Armenians, so the dating is not a problem for me in Glendale. In Baja, they dont know what an Armenian is, so I'm considered Guero, and there is a bit of a barrier.

But your first paragraph was referring to what happens AFTER forming a relationship, I think. And that IS a problem, even in Glendale. Mexican women LIKE Armenian men, but they dont assimilate into the culture well. Being with a Mexican woman tends to pull you into her orbit. Let's say she invites 4 of her friends over. Let's say three of the four are into you and flirt with you. One of those three is hot, and all four are dressed to show off. My lady has no problem with my talking with her friends, eyeing them, etc. But so what? What am I going to do, sneak around and play games? No way. So after a bit of flirtation, the ladies settle down into chick-talk. In Spanish. Boring to me. Same thing happens when its just her family. They'll chatter over little things, but not worry about translating. And a lot of the talk is just gossip, or mundane stuff. NOT like having a table full of bantering intellectuals, or clowning, arguing Armenians. And because your lady has a full calendar of events to drag you to, you stop going to anything else. So you get lots of eye candy, and alcohol, and Latin music, but little food for the egghead soul, no alt rock, no politics, no opinionated opinions, and very few jokes.

So Pete, you're saying that in your AM-Pinay marriage, this is NOT an issue?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Post by KeepinItForeign »

Yeah I know where your coming from.I'm latino myself,and I have been using latinamericancupid on and off for like a few years now.The time that I have used that website,I have met nothing but sluts,gold diggers,women with kids,etc.I have met a few good ones who happened to be very religious,but not that great looking.Overall that website is not that good for finding a wife(from my experience),and like you said,you can see through some of these smuts.The majority only have their interests in mind.I've felt sometimes,since I live in Canada,that some of these birds see me as a meal ticket.I say that because the majority of them ask me what I do or what am I going to send them for christmas or their birthdays lol The only upside to this website is that there is alot of stunning women there but thats it.I don't think they offer any other qualities in terms of wifey material.At the end of the day you don't know a women's true intentions,so I'm kind of reluctant to subsribe and pay for that website again.Right now I'm also finding south east asian women more wholesome,natural,humble and feminin then latin women,thus more wifey material then latin women.I think I just may in the near future travel to asia.These are just my observations and experiences.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by MrMan »

OTB wrote:Falcon I've been quite busy. But now I can get back to this topic. I'm sure you probably read my comment on your thread about vote for your type of Latina. So no need to be redundant by saying the same thing here.

But check this out

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2788UW0 ... re=related[/youtube]

Look at 0:49 of the clip. That's what I'm talking about. She's a naturally beautiful, feminine, yet modest looking Guatemalteca. I would marry her in a heartbeat. You know she would make a great wife and mother.
Out of curiosity, I looked up the link and jumped to 0:49. I'd rate her looks at a 4 or 5, but whatever floats your boat. It's a good thing we like different looks so us humans can all match up with someone if we want to.

But would you really marry a woman in a heartbeat, when you don't know anything about her. A woman with 'natural beauty' could be a serial killer, unfaithful, selfish, clingy, or snore and have one of those obnoxious snorting laughs. When I was looking for a wife, she had to be pretty according to my own personal tastes, but values and character were high on my priority list. And I did really well with my wife. She's a sweetheart. She cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids and me, and does that kind of womanly stuff in addition to looking pretty.