Latin women not wife material?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Wow, Falcon. I would choose 4 in a heartbeat, LOL. I think most men would as well, LOL.

Are you sure about type 1? :shock: Hey, everyone has their preferences so I can respect that. We're all attracted to different things...
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

(Vote here: viewtopic.php?t=13535 )

You guys all complain about how American women are too picky and superficial. How about American men?

What's wrong with #1? She's working hard and is perfect wife material. And very pretty as well. If none of you think she's pretty, then I would seriously have to wonder how messed up in the head American men are these days. :P

Now how about #5: tough ELZN revolutionary women from Chiapas, Mexico. :D

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

zboy1 wrote:Wow, Falcon. I would choose 4 in a heartbeat, LOL. I think most men would as well, LOL.

Are you sure about type 1? :shock: Hey, everyone has their preferences so I can respect that. We're all attracted to different things...
What's wrong with #4? Turnoffs include:

(1) Slutty look and pose = attracts lots of flies (unwanted men)
(2) Fancy hair and gold watch = wants a lot of your money
(3) Pretentious, superficial "model" look
(4) She was involved in the Colombia Secret Service prostitution scandal, so what does that tell you about the person she is (not saying that prostitutes are bad, but that she gets herself involved with corrupt government officials for financial gain)

All this talk about Latinas not being wife material relates to Type #2. Now I bring up Type #1 and you guys are all shocked by such "low standards." Guys here constantly complain about stuck-up women who show off too much. Type #1 is the complete opposite of that. Neither are they unattractive. That's the whole point of this website, Happier Abroad.

Now go to YouTube and search up videos of "plain-looking" indigenous Guatemalan women ("mujeres Guatemala" or related keywords). Most of the comments are in Spanish and are from Latino guys saying how attractive they are.

So I do not understand why American men would be repelled by them. Don't let American mass media and advertising corrupt your sense of what's attractive.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

One of my favorite type of women are Mexican and Argentina women. They are pretty much on the way of good quailty women. Especially in the poor countries such as domincan Puerto Rico and so forth.

I plan on having fin and romance with a hot white Mexican lady.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

ssjparris wrote:One of my favorite type of women are Mexican and Argentina women. They are pretty much on the way of good quailty women. Especially in the poor countries such as domincan Puerto Rico and so forth.

puerto rico is not a country it is a U.S. territory with the same man hating laws.Have you ever dated Puerto Rican women or been in a Puerto Rican persons home.I can tell you first hand that Puerto Rican women are bat shit crazy and are American women hell the majority of Puerto Ricans don't even reside on the island they are in the United States and if it were not a U.S. territory making it easy for them to come here there would be no room for them to all live on the island.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Falcon wrote:(Vote here: viewtopic.php?t=13535 )

You guys all complain about how American women are too picky and superficial. How about American men?

What's wrong with #1? She's working hard and is perfect wife material. And very pretty as well. If none of you think she's pretty, then I would seriously have to wonder how messed up in the head American men are these days. :P

Now how about #5: tough ELZN revolutionary women from Chiapas, Mexico. :D

I agree although i don't think type 1 may be a good example but the others you presented i can agree with for sure.They are cute i like cute vs hot hot causes problems.Makes me wonder sometimes what it is that some dudes have to prove.I don't really give a shit if other people think my wife is attractive or not i just want to be happy as long as my dick gets hard when i see her naked and she has a great personality and she loves me for who i am, i'm cool
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

skateboardstephen wrote:
ssjparris wrote:One of my favorite type of women are Mexican and Argentina women. They are pretty much on the way of good quailty women. Especially in the poor countries such as domincan Puerto Rico and so forth.

puerto rico is not a country it is a U.S. territory with the same man hating laws.Have you ever dated Puerto Rican women or been in a Puerto Rican persons home.I can tell you first hand that Puerto Rican women are bat shit crazy and are American women hell the majority of Puerto Ricans don't even reside on the island they are in the United States and if it were not a U.S. territory making it easy for them to come here there would be

no room for them to all live on the island.
Well stay away from them then.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Falcon wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Wow, Falcon. I would choose 4 in a heartbeat, LOL. I think most men would as well, LOL.

What's wrong with #4? Turnoffs include:

(1) Slutty look and pose = attracts lots of flies (unwanted men)
(2) Fancy hair and gold watch = wants a lot of your money
(3) Pretentious, superficial "model" look
(4) She was involved in the Colombia Secret Service prostitution scandal, so what does that tell you about the person she is (not saying that prostitutes are bad, but that she gets herself involved with corrupt government officials for financial gain)

All this talk about Latinas not being wife material relates to Type #2. Now I bring up Type #1 and you guys are all shocked by such "low standards." Guys here constantly complain about stuck-up women who show off too much. Type #1 is the complete opposite of that. Neither are they unattractive. That's the whole point of this website, Happier Abroad.

Now go to YouTube and search up videos of "plain-looking" indigenous Guatemalan women ("mujeres Guatemala" or related keywords). Most of the comments are in Spanish and are from Latino guys saying how attractive they are.

So I do not understand why American men would be repelled by them. Don't let American mass media and advertising corrupt your sense of what's attractive.
I don't complain about American Women showing off too much. Given how most dress day in and day out, that's bullshit. Slavic women are famous for dressing aggressively by prudish American standards.

As with most things in life, you need to strike a balance.

I don't need a model/playmate quality woman nor have I posted one on here. On the old scale, a "7" is plenty. That would be "Above Average" looks in my book. I don't have a problem with the "indigenous" types you have posted. Yes they are "low maintenance", maybe two low? If you live in the same small village they do and its likely VERY CHEAP by Western standards - http://travel.booklocker.com/2012/04/08 ... pril-2012/ then having a plain-looking woman is neither here nor there. However I agree with Mark Davis as he made the point in his podcast that you should not be shamed into not liking attractive women. I like attractive women, with nice clothes, some style and a bit of makeup.

I really like Ramona -

Love Karisa, typical Sampa girl

I have an even better picture of Karisa on my Skype

When I finally go to South America (I've been to Mexico, will see more of it soon) I am looking for this -

She's Argentinian

You may like darker skinned women and while I don't mind that, its not my preference and I hold them to a higher standard anyway. Wrong? Maybe, but its just what I do.

I would be content with ANY of these women....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Look at my post, better yet look at this picture -

All these women are Argentinian....

Its Argentine however not Argentina Women :)

Argentina is sort of like undiscovered country of some great looking women.

As with most South American countries. The darker people tend to be poor and those with "White skin" tend to be middle to upper class.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

djfourmoney, in your introduction ( viewtopic.php?t=8823 ) you said that you're black and that you've been all over Europe. What is it that attracts you to white women?

By my preference for these kinds of indigenous Latinas, you can probably understand why I don't fit well with the vast majority of American college females. Below: typical California college females that I am surrounded by everyday. There are obviously more women than men at my school, but that doesn't do me much good. Quality over quantity.

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Falcon wrote:djfourmoney, in your introduction ( viewtopic.php?t=8823 ) you said that you're black and that you've been all over Europe. What is it that attracts you to white women?

By my preference for these kinds of indigenous Latinas, you can probably understand why I don't fit well with the vast majority of American college females. Below: typical California college females that I am surrounded by everyday. There are obviously more women than men at my school, but that doesn't do me much good. Quality over quantity.

I sort of wrote a reply but didn't answer the question...lol

Why? Well to be flat honest, I come from a middle class background in both the Bay Area and Southern California. While there some negatives to not experiencing racism front and center like you do in the South and East Coast in places like New York and Boston, that general negativity is lacking in California, I think we can generally agree on that.

So without many Black Women to look at besides you know Jayne Kennedy and all that stuff on TV or relatives I didn't see many attractive Black Women. As I said the first girl I sort of found attractive (her more than me) was actually a girl (Misty) very much like Blake Griffin. So from JUMP STREET, I've never really had a thing for typical Black Women which there are millions if not hundreds of millions of.

I just look at the women who look at my profile on various Black centric sites and I often sigh in disappointment. Nevermind they are over 40 in most cases (that's to be expected in America) they just aren't that great looking and it doesn't have much to do with skin color actually. They are usually chubby too, sigh again...

There might be some influence from our media as well, but I don't think so because there plenty of Black men that like Dark Skin BBW's....
mehendicant
Freshman Poster

Post by mehendicant »

Jester wrote:BAD THINGS ABOUT LATINA WIVES
--Cook fattening food
--Never stay thin
--Think that cheaper is always better
--Have no idea what organic or healthy food is
--Go to the doctor for everything
If I marry one, she'll learn very quickly what healthy food is and how to read labels. I'm quite aware that the food market in the USA is rigged. I'm not a big corn eater (most of my grain consumption is rice), but she probably is, and a bag of Masabrosa in the store here probably contains large amounts of GMO corn.

As to staying thin, so what? My BMI is 36 (81/1.5^2); I'm not going to complain if hers goes up, as long as she's healthy.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Falcon,

Your type #1 is my type #0. Haha. Are you serious about that being your type though? I can understand settling for a girl with some personality but she looks like she's on the wrong end of 40 years old off the farm. The second native girl in your type #1 (who looks a bit young) is a bit more promising.

Well, I don't know what to say about some of the criteria some of you guys have for attractiveness. Honestly if it was a choice between that 40 year old farm girl or may hand and a playboy magazine for life I think i'd seriously settle for the latter.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

djfourmoney wrote:

Look at my post, better yet look at this picture -

All these women are Argentinian....
Up
Its Argentine however not Argentina Women :)

Argentina is sort of like undiscovered country of some great looking women.

As with most South American countries. The darker people tend to be poor and those with "White skin" tend to be middle to upper class.
Man I am very jealous of your good looking ladies you talk to. I have yet to talk to more then one gorgeous gal. So your pretty much set.

I have a phone number to an Argentine woman that I met awhile back. She is the sweetest and cute woman on planet earth.

I am talking to a lot of unattractive women and have yet to meet really good looking ones. I'll keep looking.

Argentina has very beautiful white women there.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Repatriate wrote:Falcon,

Your type #1 is my type #0. Haha. Are you serious about that being your type though? I can understand settling for a girl with some personality but she looks like she's on the wrong end of 40 years old off the farm. The second native girl in your type #1 (who looks a bit young) is a bit more promising.

Well, I don't know what to say about some of the criteria some of you guys have for attractiveness. Honestly if it was a choice between that 40 year old farm girl or may hand and a playboy magazine for life I think i'd seriously settle for the latter.
So now it's Falcon and mehendicant vs. everyone else? :P

No problem. This means no competition from gringos. We'll get to hog all the wonderful Type #1's, while everyone else is having problems with the Type #2's. :D And yes, I am serious about that being my type, although my current Mexican girlfriend is not one.

Anyways, I do think that for those born and raised in a Western country, it takes a special person to be actually able to take an interest in rural indigenous/Amerindian women, and to actually participate in their cultures. Anglo-American settlers who married Native American women used to be ridiculed as "squaw men." We're seeing the same phenomenon here on this forum.
Honestly if it was a choice between that 40 year old farm girl or may hand and a playboy magazine for life I think i'd seriously settle for the latter.
Hahaha. Well, then I respect that. But take a look at what momopi said in viewtopic.php?t=8679 (2nd post):
momopi wrote:Back in college, we had a native American guest speaker from Northern CA. He told us that in the old days, when men wanted to choose a wife, he'd feel her hands. If she had "worker's hands", it means that she'd weave, cook, and clean, making a good wife. If her hands are nice and soft, you'd starve as her husband.

Over the past decade, I've dated girls ranging from uber short/skinny, 5' tall & 98 lbs, to tall and chubby. From personal experience with girls in California, Taiwan, Singapore, and Malaysia, I found that pretty girls tend to be lazy at home and have messy bedrooms/bathrooms. Once I dated a girl from HK whos room was so messy, you could barely open the door to the room, and her dirty laundry was all over the floor. Her bathroom? I had to use 2 bottles of bleach to clean it.

After 20 years of dating, I've simply concluded that the old native Indian guy had the right idea. Hotties make great girlfriends and hot lays in the sack, but most do not make good marriage material. If you're looking for a wife who'd stay & be loyal to you and change your diapers when you're 90 years old, you really need to look at qualities other than looks.

Besides, I am sure that none of those Type #1 women are over 40. They are all reasonably attractive too, unless your mind has been corrupted by Playboy magazines and Internet pr0n. Unless they're grotesquely disfigured due to serious birth defects, I would not resort to staying with a Playboy magazine for life.

I have been to Guerrero and Oaxaca and met lots of indigenous women. I have said in one of my trip reports that the indigenous Mixtec and Triqui women there absolutely adore me. Not surprisingly, I tend get hit on more by the more Asian-looking ones. Once I asked some Triqui women which ones were single, and a Triqui woman pointed out - "soltera, soltera" (this one's single, this one's single), and they all blushed and giggled when she did that. Another Triqui woman even asked me if I had any cousins or brothers that would be willing to date their daughters (since I told them I already had a gf). :D Then when I was taking four Chinese girls in their mid-20's on a day tour in Oaxaca, some Triqui girls got jealous. :P They didn't want me to be more interested in the Chinese girls than in them!

Here is what Triquis look like.