Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Latin women not wife material?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Postby Tapatio89 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:00 am

fschmidt wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:You are Jewisht if I may ask? I ask because you said a Hebrew term. Anyway, I agree with you that Mexican men also have those flaws equally as Mexican women (lying, spendthrift, idealistic, etc), but I am not like that. I am very careful with my money and only spend what is needed. My Mexican friends think I am a miser, but I do not care as they often complain when an emergency comes and they spent all if not most of their money carelessly.

I might be young but I am not stupid, and I lived in the US for 14 year, so I think I know about the United States, mate. I am aware the US was not like that before the feminist movement. But not enforcing some of the laws here in this country it is a problem as I think it is important that the fathers here are obligated to pay child support instead of being irresponsible. Well, Chilean women are not as bad as American women and have met plenty. And also in comparison to Mexican women, more reliable and honest. A woman can be femenine and still be responsible and reliable. For me, Mexican and most Latin women do not work for me not because of physical beauty (they are beautiful like Asian and Arab women are my type too), but my mentality/ethics/values and theirs are like night and day.

I am ethnically Jewish but I don't follow Judaism, I follow the Old Testament.

Yes Chilean women are not as bad as American women, but they are much worse than Mexican women.

You are making an unforgivable mistake in supporting the idea of child support. This puts the entire burden of responsibility of the men, as well as supporting sluts and their bastard offspring. Ideally sluts and their children should starve to death and the men who got them pregnant should be castrated, but I am just dreaming here.

Please tell me what you think caused your mentality/ethics/values to be different from other Mexicans.


Well, for me, Chilean women work better than Mexican women. In fact, I am quite popular with Chilean women both physically and in personality. With Mexican women, physically I am popular, but once they see my personality, I am too different from most of them.

How so is it an unforgivable mistake? You are confusing apples with oranges. I am not saying sluts with men, but men married to wife, and you know that here in Mexico, most Mexican men are irresponsible with wives or girlfriend regardless of the man´s social class. It is important a father should be responsible of his children instead of acting like an inept idiot or in other words, a loser. Why do I say this? Because my dad who is Mexican did to my mum, and never was involved with me or my sister, and this affected us a lot, particularly my sister. My sister does not trust AT ALL Latin men. My sister´s type of men are Asian men as she likes more the introverted, intellectual, reliable, responsible men, and generally, Asian men are more responsible than Latin men I will admit to that.

Hmmm, where I will start to explain to you I am not typical Latino man.

Well, first, I am not extroverted or party type of person. I am rather introverted, serious, and I do not like dancing nor interested in dancing or night clubs as I think they are a waste of money when I can save it for more important and practical matters (traveling, buy a flat or home, or start a business).

Second, I am very careful with my money and I find ways to save money and enjoy it long-term (like disconnecting everything at my home except the refrigerator and plug it back the next day. I do this because my electric bill lowers by 50%, thus I enjoy more my money and save more).

Third, I am direct in my speech and honest about things unlike most Mexicans who are indirect and often are freeloaders, parasites, and lazy (I dislike those type of people).

Fourth, I am loyal to my wife and I have been faithful in all my relationships (In fact, many Mexican girls are jealous of my wife because they see I am not like most men here, and in their mind, the foreign woman got better luck than the Mexican girl. But, what those Mexican women will never admit is that most of them choose loser type of men, and good, reliable men are not their type until they have children and the loser bf or husband abandon them. That for me is stupid and pathetic).

Fifth, I am almost all the time punctual and do not follow Latino concept of time.

Sixth, I do not worship blond/American/Nordic women/people nor I think they are good looking because they have blonde hair, blue eyes and white skin (honestly, I find them quite ugly, and the women look and act too masculine for my tastes, dress plain, and/or fat), nor I feel inferior next to a blond/American/Nordic person as I am quite capable of success like they do and in many cases, have been more successful than them.

Seventh, I value ethics in all aspects and not amoral like most people here.

Eighth, I am not shameless/cynical like most Mexicans are but I prefer to be a calculating type of person as I consider cynical/shameless people quite retarded and so easy to defeat.

Ninth, I am organized.

Tenth, I am ambitious and goal oriented in all aspects of my life, and I know what I want in life and persistent to get it.

Eleventh, I am a committed person not only with my wife, but in all aspects (job, payments, friends, etc)

Twelvth, I rather lose with honour that win by cheating. Most Latin péople cheat and do not care to win even by using dishonest tactics.

Thirtheenth, I want to change my country for the better rather than be a coward and immigrate and not change things back home no matter how difficult the task is.

Fourteenth, I do not throw trash in the street.

Fifteenth, I am not easily impressed by superficial things.

Sixteenth, though I am romantic, passionate and quite sexual, I am responsible and use my head to avoid unwanted pregnancies unlike most people here who are reckless and use passion irresponsibly.

Anymore reasons, my friend?

Cheers!
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City







Re: Latin women not wife material?

Postby fschmidt » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:13 am

Tapatio89 wrote:Well, for me, Chilean women work better than Mexican women. In fact, I am quite popular with Chilean women both physically and in personality. With Mexican women, physically I am popular, but once they see my personality, I am too different from most of them.

I was only in Chile for a week and of course I wasn't dating, but my impression of the women was terrible, almost as bad as American women.

How so is it an unforgivable mistake? You are confusing apples with oranges. I am not saying sluts with men, but men married to wife, and you know that here in Mexico, most Mexican men are irresponsible with wives or girlfriend regardless of the man´s social class. It is important a father should be responsible of his children instead of acting like an inept idiot or in other words, a loser. Why do I say this? Because my dad who is Mexican did to my mum, and never was involved with me or my sister, and this affected us a lot, particularly my sister. My sister does not trust AT ALL Latin men. My sister´s type of men are Asian men as she likes more the introverted, intellectual, reliable, responsible men, and generally, Asian men are more responsible than Latin men I will admit to that.

Yes, I wasn't thinking of divorce. I don't know how divorce works in Mexico, but in America women initiative divorce in 70% of case and then demand child support which is clearly wrong. Mexico seems to have little concept of monogamous marriage so I don't think the laws are really the issue, the culture is.

Hmmm, where I will start to explain to you I am not typical Latino man.

That wasn't my question. My question was what caused you to be different. Anyone who is actually a decent person in the modern world is a freak because modern culture is gradually turning all of humanity into scum. So when there is an exception, I am curious about the cause.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2220
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:18 pm

@Tapatio89, this is your new friend, Valentia89. jajajajaa
But seriously, I like how you rendered what type of person you are. That takes a lot
of heart. You seem like an educated, upstanding, virtious kind of guy.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2102
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Postby sentinel89 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:54 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:You are Jewisht if I may ask? I ask because you said a Hebrew term. Anyway, I agree with you that Mexican men also have those flaws equally as Mexican women (lying, spendthrift, idealistic, etc), but I am not like that. I am very careful with my money and only spend what is needed. My Mexican friends think I am a miser, but I do not care as they often complain when an emergency comes and they spent all if not most of their money carelessly.

I might be young but I am not stupid, and I lived in the US for 14 year, so I think I know about the United States, mate. I am aware the US was not like that before the feminist movement. But not enforcing some of the laws here in this country it is a problem as I think it is important that the fathers here are obligated to pay child support instead of being irresponsible. Well, Chilean women are not as bad as American women and have met plenty. And also in comparison to Mexican women, more reliable and honest. A woman can be femenine and still be responsible and reliable. For me, Mexican and most Latin women do not work for me not because of physical beauty (they are beautiful like Asian and Arab women are my type too), but my mentality/ethics/values and theirs are like night and day.

I am ethnically Jewish but I don't follow Judaism, I follow the Old Testament.

Yes Chilean women are not as bad as American women, but they are much worse than Mexican women.

You are making an unforgivable mistake in supporting the idea of child support. This puts the entire burden of responsibility of the men, as well as supporting sluts and their bastard offspring. Ideally sluts and their children should starve to death and the men who got them pregnant should be castrated, but I am just dreaming here.

Please tell me what you think caused your mentality/ethics/values to be different from other Mexicans.


Well, for me, Chilean women work better than Mexican women. In fact, I am quite popular with Chilean women both physically and in personality. With Mexican women, physically I am popular, but once they see my personality, I am too different from most of them.

How so is it an unforgivable mistake? You are confusing apples with oranges. I am not saying sluts with men, but men married to wife, and you know that here in Mexico, most Mexican men are irresponsible with wives or girlfriend regardless of the man´s social class. It is important a father should be responsible of his children instead of acting like an inept idiot or in other words, a loser. Why do I say this? Because my dad who is Mexican did to my mum, and never was involved with me or my sister, and this affected us a lot, particularly my sister. My sister does not trust AT ALL Latin men. My sister´s type of men are Asian men as she likes more the introverted, intellectual, reliable, responsible men, and generally, Asian men are more responsible than Latin men I will admit to that.

Hmmm, where I will start to explain to you I am not typical Latino man.

Well, first, I am not extroverted or party type of person. I am rather introverted, serious, and I do not like dancing nor interested in dancing or night clubs as I think they are a waste of money when I can save it for more important and practical matters (traveling, buy a flat or home, or start a business).

Second, I am very careful with my money and I find ways to save money and enjoy it long-term (like disconnecting everything at my home except the refrigerator and plug it back the next day. I do this because my electric bill lowers by 50%, thus I enjoy more my money and save more).

Third, I am direct in my speech and honest about things unlike most Mexicans who are indirect and often are freeloaders, parasites, and lazy (I dislike those type of people).

Fourth, I am loyal to my wife and I have been faithful in all my relationships (In fact, many Mexican girls are jealous of my wife because they see I am not like most men here, and in their mind, the foreign woman got better luck than the Mexican girl. But, what those Mexican women will never admit is that most of them choose loser type of men, and good, reliable men are not their type until they have children and the loser bf or husband abandon them. That for me is stupid and pathetic).

Fifth, I am almost all the time punctual and do not follow Latino concept of time.

Sixth, I do not worship blond/American/Nordic women/people nor I think they are good looking because they have blonde hair, blue eyes and white skin (honestly, I find them quite ugly, and the women look and act too masculine for my tastes, dress plain, and/or fat), nor I feel inferior next to a blond/American/Nordic person as I am quite capable of success like they do and in many cases, have been more successful than them.

Seventh, I value ethics in all aspects and not amoral like most people here.

Eighth, I am not shameless/cynical like most Mexicans are but I prefer to be a calculating type of person as I consider cynical/shameless people quite retarded and so easy to defeat.

Ninth, I am organized.

Tenth, I am ambitious and goal oriented in all aspects of my life, and I know what I want in life and persistent to get it.

Eleventh, I am a committed person not only with my wife, but in all aspects (job, payments, friends, etc)

Twelvth, I rather lose with honour that win by cheating. Most Latin péople cheat and do not care to win even by using dishonest tactics.

Thirtheenth, I want to change my country for the better rather than be a coward and immigrate and not change things back home no matter how difficult the task is.

Fourteenth, I do not throw trash in the street.

Fifteenth, I am not easily impressed by superficial things.

Sixteenth, though I am romantic, passionate and quite sexual, I am responsible and use my head to avoid unwanted pregnancies unlike most people here who are reckless and use passion irresponsibly.

Anymore reasons, my friend?

Cheers!


Nordic women are a perfect example of how much nurture plays a role in beauty. They'd be gorgeous if they actually took care of themselves, and didn't have a culture that promoted obesity, piercings, tattoos, exotic artificial hair colors, etc. Imagine the difference between taking the short train from St. Petersburg, Russia, to Helsinki, Finland? It is not possible that genetics can account for that extraordinary difference in such a small geographic sampling. It's entirely cultural. Hopefully the establishment will fall and the pendulum will swing back favorably for us.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:20 am

fschmidt wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Well, for me, Chilean women work better than Mexican women. In fact, I am quite popular with Chilean women both physically and in personality. With Mexican women, physically I am popular, but once they see my personality, I am too different from most of them.

I was only in Chile for a week and of course I wasn't dating, but my impression of the women was terrible, almost as bad as American women.

How so is it an unforgivable mistake? You are confusing apples with oranges. I am not saying sluts with men, but men married to wife, and you know that here in Mexico, most Mexican men are irresponsible with wives or girlfriend regardless of the man´s social class. It is important a father should be responsible of his children instead of acting like an inept idiot or in other words, a loser. Why do I say this? Because my dad who is Mexican did to my mum, and never was involved with me or my sister, and this affected us a lot, particularly my sister. My sister does not trust AT ALL Latin men. My sister´s type of men are Asian men as she likes more the introverted, intellectual, reliable, responsible men, and generally, Asian men are more responsible than Latin men I will admit to that.

Yes, I wasn't thinking of divorce. I don't know how divorce works in Mexico, but in America women initiative divorce in 70% of case and then demand child support which is clearly wrong. Mexico seems to have little concept of monogamous marriage so I don't think the laws are really the issue, the culture is.

Hmmm, where I will start to explain to you I am not typical Latino man.

That wasn't my question. My question was what caused you to be different. Anyone who is actually a decent person in the modern world is a freak because modern culture is gradually turning all of humanity into scum. So when there is an exception, I am curious about the cause.


Well, I never been to Chile, but I have many Chilean friends both men and women, and Chilean women for me are far better than Mexican women in that they are more honest and less flaky. For me, flakiness and dishonest women are a HUGE turn off.

Divorce in Mexico is far more easier than in the US, which I agree it is a good thing. However, I do not agree with the lax and inefficient law enforcement of child support towards a man´s own blood. That for me is cowardly. As for who starts divorce more if women or men here, I am not sure, but I know for a fact that Mexico City is the part with the highest number of divorces in the country. Well, the culture and government are connected to a certain degree. The government is corrupt and inept because the majority of the people here tolerate such bullshit, and rather whine about like little bitches instead of fixing the issue courageously. Japanese and American governments although far from perfect, at least are more organized and competent because Japanese and Americans are more responsible, and do not tolerate any type of bullshit from their government. That is the big difference.

Well, I choose to be different from most Latino men partially because even as a young kid, I was introverted, serious, studious, and goal oriented, and yes, most of my classmates made fun of me but I did not cared, in the end, I have a better paying career and do not depend from my parents and become a parasite to society like most of them are.

Other is because whilst growing up, I got sick and tired of many Latina women worshipping blonde guys and putting them on a pedestal and demonizing Latino men (not all are bad), and I decided that I can be as good as them or even better than them by having good qualities of both Latino and Anglo-Saxon men, thus becoming more attractive and unique for women (and it has worked as the Latina women who declined me, now they want something with me after they saw me I am married to a foreigner, but I am a prideful person, and one chance and that is it, and they lost, well too bad, sometimes in life you win, sometimes in life you loose). And Latina women are far from being angels. For me, and from people who are from this country will agree, most Latina women are freeloaders, unreliable, spendthrifts, liars, dishonest, superficial, never want to take responsibility of their mistakes/actions, and indirect. Thus, they have the same flaws as most men here, but of course, they will NEVER tell you this.

Third, when I moved in the US and lived there for 14 years, I did not wanted Americans to associate me with the lower class Latinos and think of me I am a loser, and I proved them successfully I am quite as capable than them, or in many cases, I have defeated them in an honest manner and been better than them, thus a worthy and respectable rival and be the minority of successful Latino men and not like the bunch who for me are losers.

Fourth, I want to be successful in life always and in all aspects, not only one. I already have plan of how I want my life to go and my goals and how to accomplish it, and most people of my age do not think about that (I am 26 years old).

Those are my reasons.

Cheers
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Postby sentinel89 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:17 am

Tapatio89 wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Well, for me, Chilean women work better than Mexican women. In fact, I am quite popular with Chilean women both physically and in personality. With Mexican women, physically I am popular, but once they see my personality, I am too different from most of them.

I was only in Chile for a week and of course I wasn't dating, but my impression of the women was terrible, almost as bad as American women.

How so is it an unforgivable mistake? You are confusing apples with oranges. I am not saying sluts with men, but men married to wife, and you know that here in Mexico, most Mexican men are irresponsible with wives or girlfriend regardless of the man´s social class. It is important a father should be responsible of his children instead of acting like an inept idiot or in other words, a loser. Why do I say this? Because my dad who is Mexican did to my mum, and never was involved with me or my sister, and this affected us a lot, particularly my sister. My sister does not trust AT ALL Latin men. My sister´s type of men are Asian men as she likes more the introverted, intellectual, reliable, responsible men, and generally, Asian men are more responsible than Latin men I will admit to that.

Yes, I wasn't thinking of divorce. I don't know how divorce works in Mexico, but in America women initiative divorce in 70% of case and then demand child support which is clearly wrong. Mexico seems to have little concept of monogamous marriage so I don't think the laws are really the issue, the culture is.

Hmmm, where I will start to explain to you I am not typical Latino man.

That wasn't my question. My question was what caused you to be different. Anyone who is actually a decent person in the modern world is a freak because modern culture is gradually turning all of humanity into scum. So when there is an exception, I am curious about the cause.


Well, I never been to Chile, but I have many Chilean friends both men and women, and Chilean women for me are far better than Mexican women in that they are more honest and less flaky. For me, flakiness and dishonest women are a HUGE turn off.

Divorce in Mexico is far more easier than in the US, which I agree it is a good thing. However, I do not agree with the lax and inefficient law enforcement of child support towards a man´s own blood. That for me is cowardly. As for who starts divorce more if women or men here, I am not sure, but I know for a fact that Mexico City is the part with the highest number of divorces in the country. Well, the culture and government are connected to a certain degree. The government is corrupt and inept because the majority of the people here tolerate such bullshit, and rather whine about like little bitches instead of fixing the issue courageously. Japanese and American governments although far from perfect, at least are more organized and competent because Japanese and Americans are more responsible, and do not tolerate any type of bullshit from their government. That is the big difference.

Well, I choose to be different from most Latino men partially because even as a young kid, I was introverted, serious, studious, and goal oriented, and yes, most of my classmates made fun of me but I did not cared, in the end, I have a better paying career and do not depend from my parents and become a parasite to society like most of them are.

Other is because whilst growing up, I got sick and tired of many Latina women worshipping blonde guys and putting them on a pedestal and demonizing Latino men (not all are bad), and I decided that I can be as good as them or even better than them by having good qualities of both Latino and Anglo-Saxon men, thus becoming more attractive and unique for women (and it has worked as the Latina women who declined me, now they want something with me after they saw me I am married to a foreigner, but I am a prideful person, and one chance and that is it, and they lost, well too bad, sometimes in life you win, sometimes in life you loose). And Latina women are far from being angels. For me, and from people who are from this country will agree, most Latina women are freeloaders, unreliable, spendthrifts, liars, dishonest, superficial, never want to take responsibility of their mistakes/actions, and indirect. Thus, they have the same flaws as most men here, but of course, they will NEVER tell you this.

Third, when I moved in the US and lived there for 14 years, I did not wanted Americans to associate me with the lower class Latinos and think of me I am a loser, and I proved them successfully I am quite as capable than them, or in many cases, I have defeated them in an honest manner and been better than them, thus a worthy and respectable rival and be the minority of successful Latino men and not like the bunch who for me are losers.

Fourth, I want to be successful in life always and in all aspects, not only one. I already have plan of how I want my life to go and my goals and how to accomplish it, and most people of my age do not think about that (I am 26 years old).

Those are my reasons.

Cheers


I'm also 26, and I have blonde hair and blue eyes, stand at 6 feet and weigh 175 lbs. I'd say its a bit of an overstatement to say we are worshiped here by the women. I've found it pretty easy to get laid here, but I think it isn't that hard for a standard Colombian guy either. I do get flattering smiles from women passing by, and one time had a fat girl ask to take a picture with me. But overall, I'm not sure that latina women chase us blonde guys any more than any other women chase guys that are exotic and contrasting to the local men. Sometimes I do get, "omg, blue eyes!" comments.. Whatever. Also, I had absolutely no clue about salsa/rumba/reggaeton and all that stuff before I came here, which definitely served as a disadvantage. Either way, I'm getting ready to pack my bags soon and head over to East Asia where I'm infinitely less likely to get stabbed over my cell phone, and can pursue women who are more intellectually entertaining, even if their asses aren't as nice
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Postby Tapatio89 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:06 am

sentinel89 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Well, for me, Chilean women work better than Mexican women. In fact, I am quite popular with Chilean women both physically and in personality. With Mexican women, physically I am popular, but once they see my personality, I am too different from most of them.

I was only in Chile for a week and of course I wasn't dating, but my impression of the women was terrible, almost as bad as American women.

How so is it an unforgivable mistake? You are confusing apples with oranges. I am not saying sluts with men, but men married to wife, and you know that here in Mexico, most Mexican men are irresponsible with wives or girlfriend regardless of the man´s social class. It is important a father should be responsible of his children instead of acting like an inept idiot or in other words, a loser. Why do I say this? Because my dad who is Mexican did to my mum, and never was involved with me or my sister, and this affected us a lot, particularly my sister. My sister does not trust AT ALL Latin men. My sister´s type of men are Asian men as she likes more the introverted, intellectual, reliable, responsible men, and generally, Asian men are more responsible than Latin men I will admit to that.

Yes, I wasn't thinking of divorce. I don't know how divorce works in Mexico, but in America women initiative divorce in 70% of case and then demand child support which is clearly wrong. Mexico seems to have little concept of monogamous marriage so I don't think the laws are really the issue, the culture is.

Hmmm, where I will start to explain to you I am not typical Latino man.

That wasn't my question. My question was what caused you to be different. Anyone who is actually a decent person in the modern world is a freak because modern culture is gradually turning all of humanity into scum. So when there is an exception, I am curious about the cause.


Well, I never been to Chile, but I have many Chilean friends both men and women, and Chilean women for me are far better than Mexican women in that they are more honest and less flaky. For me, flakiness and dishonest women are a HUGE turn off.

Divorce in Mexico is far more easier than in the US, which I agree it is a good thing. However, I do not agree with the lax and inefficient law enforcement of child support towards a man´s own blood. That for me is cowardly. As for who starts divorce more if women or men here, I am not sure, but I know for a fact that Mexico City is the part with the highest number of divorces in the country. Well, the culture and government are connected to a certain degree. The government is corrupt and inept because the majority of the people here tolerate such bullshit, and rather whine about like little bitches instead of fixing the issue courageously. Japanese and American governments although far from perfect, at least are more organized and competent because Japanese and Americans are more responsible, and do not tolerate any type of bullshit from their government. That is the big difference.

Well, I choose to be different from most Latino men partially because even as a young kid, I was introverted, serious, studious, and goal oriented, and yes, most of my classmates made fun of me but I did not cared, in the end, I have a better paying career and do not depend from my parents and become a parasite to society like most of them are.

Other is because whilst growing up, I got sick and tired of many Latina women worshipping blonde guys and putting them on a pedestal and demonizing Latino men (not all are bad), and I decided that I can be as good as them or even better than them by having good qualities of both Latino and Anglo-Saxon men, thus becoming more attractive and unique for women (and it has worked as the Latina women who declined me, now they want something with me after they saw me I am married to a foreigner, but I am a prideful person, and one chance and that is it, and they lost, well too bad, sometimes in life you win, sometimes in life you loose). And Latina women are far from being angels. For me, and from people who are from this country will agree, most Latina women are freeloaders, unreliable, spendthrifts, liars, dishonest, superficial, never want to take responsibility of their mistakes/actions, and indirect. Thus, they have the same flaws as most men here, but of course, they will NEVER tell you this.

Third, when I moved in the US and lived there for 14 years, I did not wanted Americans to associate me with the lower class Latinos and think of me I am a loser, and I proved them successfully I am quite as capable than them, or in many cases, I have defeated them in an honest manner and been better than them, thus a worthy and respectable rival and be the minority of successful Latino men and not like the bunch who for me are losers.

Fourth, I want to be successful in life always and in all aspects, not only one. I already have plan of how I want my life to go and my goals and how to accomplish it, and most people of my age do not think about that (I am 26 years old).

Those are my reasons.

Cheers


I'm also 26, and I have blonde hair and blue eyes, stand at 6 feet and weigh 175 lbs. I'd say its a bit of an overstatement to say we are worshiped here by the women. I've found it pretty easy to get laid here, but I think it isn't that hard for a standard Colombian guy either. I do get flattering smiles from women passing by, and one time had a fat girl ask to take a picture with me. But overall, I'm not sure that latina women chase us blonde guys any more than any other women chase guys that are exotic and contrasting to the local men. Sometimes I do get, "omg, blue eyes!" comments.. Whatever. Also, I had absolutely no clue about salsa/rumba/reggaeton and all that stuff before I came here, which definitely served as a disadvantage. Either way, I'm getting ready to pack my bags soon and head over to East Asia where I'm infinitely less likely to get stabbed over my cell phone, and can pursue women who are more intellectually entertaining, even if their asses aren't as nice


I see. I have dark brown wavy hair, big brown eyes,stand at 5 feet 7 inches and weigh 135lbs. For me, like I mentioned before, I did not had a hard time when I was single dating Latin women (and the ones I dated where quite beautiful physically) as most women here in Mexico do not consider me hideous (in fact, many have told me I am a handsome guy and have nice, gracile body), it is just the personality and values that makes us quite different, and in a relationship,physical attraction is just one part of it, not all of it. I also get flattering smiles from women here, even now that I am married and these women know it XD. But I mostly ignore them.

Well, not all countries or women like exotic looking men. Arab an South Asian (Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi), they do not find attractive blond men as they think they look "effeminate" and too different culturally from them, but they find quite good looking Latino and Mediterranean men because of somewhat similar looks to Middle Eastern and South Asians and for these women, we look masculine. So, it depends what part of the world though.

I also prefer a woman who is intellectually stimulating, and as you know, most Latina women are not particularly what I call intellectually curious type of women as Asian, Middle Eastern or Eastern European are. For me, it is a MUST, and I did not find it here with the women of Mexico.

Well, for me, in a woman, I prefer more shapely long legs or at least legs proportionate to the body than nice asses. Second preference for me are breasts (medium to big breasts I like). I find it quite vulgar a woman with big ass :S. For a Japanese woman, my wife is tall (5 feet 6 inches) without heels and she used to be a model back in Japan.

What Asian countries you plan to visit, mate? You did not find Latinas intellectually stimulating?
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Postby sentinel89 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:23 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Well, for me, Chilean women work better than Mexican women. In fact, I am quite popular with Chilean women both physically and in personality. With Mexican women, physically I am popular, but once they see my personality, I am too different from most of them.

I was only in Chile for a week and of course I wasn't dating, but my impression of the women was terrible, almost as bad as American women.

How so is it an unforgivable mistake? You are confusing apples with oranges. I am not saying sluts with men, but men married to wife, and you know that here in Mexico, most Mexican men are irresponsible with wives or girlfriend regardless of the man´s social class. It is important a father should be responsible of his children instead of acting like an inept idiot or in other words, a loser. Why do I say this? Because my dad who is Mexican did to my mum, and never was involved with me or my sister, and this affected us a lot, particularly my sister. My sister does not trust AT ALL Latin men. My sister´s type of men are Asian men as she likes more the introverted, intellectual, reliable, responsible men, and generally, Asian men are more responsible than Latin men I will admit to that.

Yes, I wasn't thinking of divorce. I don't know how divorce works in Mexico, but in America women initiative divorce in 70% of case and then demand child support which is clearly wrong. Mexico seems to have little concept of monogamous marriage so I don't think the laws are really the issue, the culture is.

Hmmm, where I will start to explain to you I am not typical Latino man.

That wasn't my question. My question was what caused you to be different. Anyone who is actually a decent person in the modern world is a freak because modern culture is gradually turning all of humanity into scum. So when there is an exception, I am curious about the cause.


Well, I never been to Chile, but I have many Chilean friends both men and women, and Chilean women for me are far better than Mexican women in that they are more honest and less flaky. For me, flakiness and dishonest women are a HUGE turn off.

Divorce in Mexico is far more easier than in the US, which I agree it is a good thing. However, I do not agree with the lax and inefficient law enforcement of child support towards a man´s own blood. That for me is cowardly. As for who starts divorce more if women or men here, I am not sure, but I know for a fact that Mexico City is the part with the highest number of divorces in the country. Well, the culture and government are connected to a certain degree. The government is corrupt and inept because the majority of the people here tolerate such bullshit, and rather whine about like little bitches instead of fixing the issue courageously. Japanese and American governments although far from perfect, at least are more organized and competent because Japanese and Americans are more responsible, and do not tolerate any type of bullshit from their government. That is the big difference.

Well, I choose to be different from most Latino men partially because even as a young kid, I was introverted, serious, studious, and goal oriented, and yes, most of my classmates made fun of me but I did not cared, in the end, I have a better paying career and do not depend from my parents and become a parasite to society like most of them are.

Other is because whilst growing up, I got sick and tired of many Latina women worshipping blonde guys and putting them on a pedestal and demonizing Latino men (not all are bad), and I decided that I can be as good as them or even better than them by having good qualities of both Latino and Anglo-Saxon men, thus becoming more attractive and unique for women (and it has worked as the Latina women who declined me, now they want something with me after they saw me I am married to a foreigner, but I am a prideful person, and one chance and that is it, and they lost, well too bad, sometimes in life you win, sometimes in life you loose). And Latina women are far from being angels. For me, and from people who are from this country will agree, most Latina women are freeloaders, unreliable, spendthrifts, liars, dishonest, superficial, never want to take responsibility of their mistakes/actions, and indirect. Thus, they have the same flaws as most men here, but of course, they will NEVER tell you this.

Third, when I moved in the US and lived there for 14 years, I did not wanted Americans to associate me with the lower class Latinos and think of me I am a loser, and I proved them successfully I am quite as capable than them, or in many cases, I have defeated them in an honest manner and been better than them, thus a worthy and respectable rival and be the minority of successful Latino men and not like the bunch who for me are losers.

Fourth, I want to be successful in life always and in all aspects, not only one. I already have plan of how I want my life to go and my goals and how to accomplish it, and most people of my age do not think about that (I am 26 years old).

Those are my reasons.

Cheers


I'm also 26, and I have blonde hair and blue eyes, stand at 6 feet and weigh 175 lbs. I'd say its a bit of an overstatement to say we are worshiped here by the women. I've found it pretty easy to get laid here, but I think it isn't that hard for a standard Colombian guy either. I do get flattering smiles from women passing by, and one time had a fat girl ask to take a picture with me. But overall, I'm not sure that latina women chase us blonde guys any more than any other women chase guys that are exotic and contrasting to the local men. Sometimes I do get, "omg, blue eyes!" comments.. Whatever. Also, I had absolutely no clue about salsa/rumba/reggaeton and all that stuff before I came here, which definitely served as a disadvantage. Either way, I'm getting ready to pack my bags soon and head over to East Asia where I'm infinitely less likely to get stabbed over my cell phone, and can pursue women who are more intellectually entertaining, even if their asses aren't as nice


I see. I have dark brown wavy hair, big brown eyes,stand at 5 feet 7 inches and weigh 135lbs. For me, like I mentioned before, I did not had a hard time when I was single dating Latin women (and the ones I dated where quite beautiful physically) as most women here in Mexico do not consider me hideous (in fact, many have told me I am a handsome guy and have nice, gracile body), it is just the personality and values that makes us quite different, and in a relationship,physical attraction is just one part of it, not all of it. I also get flattering smiles from women here, even now that I am married and these women know it XD. But I mostly ignore them.

Well, not all countries or women like exotic looking men. Arab an South Asian (Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi), they do not find attractive blond men as they think they look "effeminate" and too different culturally from them, but they find quite good looking Latino and Mediterranean men because of somewhat similar looks to Middle Eastern and South Asians and for these women, we look masculine. So, it depends what part of the world though.

I also prefer a woman who is intellectually stimulating, and as you know, most Latina women are not particularly what I call intellectually curious type of women as Asian, Middle Eastern or Eastern European are. For me, it is a MUST, and I did not find it here with the women of Mexico.

Well, for me, in a woman, I prefer more shapely long legs or at least legs proportionate to the body than nice asses. Second preference for me are breasts (medium to big breasts I like). I find it quite vulgar a woman with big a** :S. For a Japanese woman, my wife is tall (5 feet 6 inches) without heels and she used to be a model back in Japan.

What Asian countries you plan to visit, mate? You did not find Latinas intellectually stimulating?


I haven't found many Latinas to be intellectually stimulating. A few, sure, particularly well traveled Latinas. The same goes for men. You know, there's a fairly large percentage of the Colombian population here that actually believes Colombia is the front-runner of the world in terms of technology and innovation. They perceive the city of Medellin to be more advanced than Dubai or Hong Kong, yet of course, are probably unaware that either Dubai or Hong Kong even exist. There is somewhat of an education crisis here. Also, the same people who tend to believe these things also have some cognitive dissonance, which is revealed when they tell me they dream of living and working in the United States. Why would they want to live in the U.S. if Colombia is the most advanced in the world? Deep down, they must know that it is not true. But it also leaves me in a difficult position, because I don't know if I should tell them that they have almost a 0% chance of expatriating to the U.S. if they wish to continue in the same careers they have in Colombia. Lawyers, doctors, accountants, and virtually every other white collar field requires far more rigorous education and testing than in Colombia. There's Doctors in Colombia who are 23 years old. There's lawyers who make less than 2 million pesos a month. So to me, Latin people in general do not have a very good concept of the world they live in and how they fit in to the whole scheme of things. This makes it difficult to have intellectually stimulating conversation. However, I have come across a few well traveled people who are exceptions to the rule.
sentinel89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Postby chibolo » Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:05 pm

sentinel89 wrote:I'm also 26, and I have blonde hair and blue eyes, stand at 6 feet and weigh 175 lbs. I'd say its a bit of an overstatement to say we are worshiped here by the women. I've found it pretty easy to get laid here, but I think it isn't that hard for a standard Colombian guy either. I do get flattering smiles from women passing by, and one time had a fat girl ask to take a picture with me. But overall, I'm not sure that latina women chase us blonde guys any more than any other women chase guys that are exotic and contrasting to the local men. Sometimes I do get, "omg, blue eyes!" comments.. Whatever. Also, I had absolutely no clue about salsa/rumba/reggaeton and all that stuff before I came here, which definitely served as a disadvantage.


I agree it isn't as extreme as worshipping, but a guy with blue/green eyes does have a slight advantage in Latin America IMHO. I have seen this both in Mexico and Peru. I don't have blonde hair (dark brown) but I do have blue eyes and yes, I also got the comments: "Tienes ojos azules que lindoooo" LOL. I have also had women (and men) take my picture in SA.
chibolo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:06 am

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Postby Tapatio89 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:19 pm

sentinel89 wrote:"]

I haven't found many Latinas to be intellectually stimulating. A few, sure, particularly well traveled Latinas. The same goes for men. You know, there's a fairly large percentage of the Colombian population here that actually believes Colombia is the front-runner of the world in terms of technology and innovation. They perceive the city of Medellin to be more advanced than Dubai or Hong Kong, yet of course, are probably unaware that either Dubai or Hong Kong even exist. There is somewhat of an education crisis here. Also, the same people who tend to believe these things also have some cognitive dissonance, which is revealed when they tell me they dream of living and working in the United States. Why would they want to live in the U.S. if Colombia is the most advanced in the world? Deep down, they must know that it is not true. But it also leaves me in a difficult position, because I don't know if I should tell them that they have almost a 0% chance of expatriating to the U.S. if they wish to continue in the same careers they have in Colombia. Lawyers, doctors, accountants, and virtually every other white collar field requires far more rigorous education and testing than in Colombia. There's Doctors in Colombia who are 23 years old. There's lawyers who make less than 2 million pesos a month. So to me, Latin people in general do not have a very good concept of the world they live in and how they fit in to the whole scheme of things. This makes it difficult to have intellectually stimulating conversation. However, I have come across a few well traveled people who are exceptions to the rule.
[/quote]

Even many of the middle class Latinas, I do not find them intellectually stimulating. Due to my social circle and work place, I only hang out with other middle class people mostly here in Mexico, and the Latinas I dated were almost middle class girls (a few were upper class), and almost none of them were intellectually stimulating as I find it often with Asian, Arab and Eastern Euro women with the exception of well travelled Latinas or Latinas who have lived in a foreign country for a long time.

This education crisis and the bizarre combination of chauvinism and inferiority complex that all Latin American nations have has lead to a big mass of ignorant and backward people, I am aware that even white collar workers and polititians that graduated from a university in their home country, if they move to an industrialized country like the US, the EU or Japan, their credentials are worth nothing and will be lowered to work blue collar jobs. I have heard and know many cases where the Mexican or Latino was a white collar worker in his/her country of origin, and ended working low-paying jobs once arrived in the US due to the US demanding valuable training and credentials.

Latin Americans and Mediterranean people have an idealistic, the grass is always greener mentality and have an inferiority complex. They think that by moving to an Anglo-Saxon/Nordic country in particular they will make it rich overnight, and in many cases, they face the harsh reality and many of them end up hating the new host country and want to go back to their home country. I do not share that idealistic view of Nordic/Anglo-Saxon countries, and they made it rich thru hard work, sweat, tears, discipline and ethics, not by stealing, lying, freeloading and swindling others like many Latin Americans and Southern Europeans tend to do.

I prefer to do business with Anglo-Saxons and Asians as they are more serious and trustworthy, that is why I work at a Japanese company and not at a Mexican company. I do not tend to trust Latinos and Southern Europeans in business or lending them money at all and prefer not to do it with them. Like the old saying North Americans and Nordics great as business partners but terrible for partying, and Latinos and Southern Europeans great party partners but terrible as business partners and doing business.

I also have difficulty having intellectually stimulating conversation with them, and in many cases, they do not want to learn new things, thus making them quite boring for my tastes.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Postby travelsouth » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:24 am

Tapatio89 wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:"]

I haven't found many Latinas to be intellectually stimulating....


I think you are putting some good information out there, but I also think you are being hard on the Latinas. Speaking of the grass is always greener many latinos in Latin America chase after some ugly azz gringas. They'd give their left nut for one even.

In Polanco and La Condesa/Roma there are some beautiful air heads likely skating by on their looks, but there are also a lot of women that I will say know a heck of a lot more about the world than their gringa counterparts. Who have been to exciting destinations like Cancun or Cabo and now consider themselves cultured world travelers.

And sometimes you don't want the sharpest chopstick in the drawer. Sure you want a smart girl, but you also want a lot of other things too. And you aren't building a robot here. These are imperfect human beings such as you and I.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Postby Tapatio89 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:22 pm

travelsouth wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:"]

I haven't found many Latinas to be intellectually stimulating....


I think you are putting some good information out there, but I also think you are being hard on the Latinas. Speaking of the grass is always greener many latinos in Latin America chase after some ugly azz gringas. They'd give their left nut for one even.

In Polanco and La Condesa/Roma there are some beautiful air heads likely skating by on their looks, but there are also a lot of women that I will say know a heck of a lot more about the world than their gringa counterparts. Who have been to exciting destinations like Cancun or Cabo and now consider themselves cultured world travelers.

And sometimes you don't want the sharpest chopstick in the drawer. Sure you want a smart girl, but you also want a lot of other things too. And you aren't building a robot here. These are imperfect human beings such as you and I.


I don´t think he is generalizing. I think he is just giving an average of Latina women. Of course, there are cultured women here, but they are minority. Same case as cultured men here in Latin America, or you consider me typical Latino man in mentality?

HAHAHAHAHA, I agree with you, mate. I also have seen here in Mexico and when I was living in the US, Mexicans and Latin American men with very ugly gringas, either they were skinny but ugly faces or in many cases, fat/overweight/obese blonde women most of the time. But those Latinos with gringas were also quite ugly physically speaking by Mexican standards, thus I guess ugly with ugly thus they match :lol: :mrgreen:

Many people here ignorantly think that just because one is blond, white skin and light coloured eyes you are authomatically beautiful even if their faces and teeth are quite ugly. Beauty is measured how symmetrical a person´s face and body is regardless of skin colur, eye colour or hair colour. I came out as 8/10 in a symmetrical test I did and I agree with my score. My Japanese wife also came out 8/10, and my past girlfriends most were also 8/10 and a few were a 7/10 or a 9/10.I personally find gringas and Nordic women quite ugly, thus I am the exception of Latino men and will never give my balls for one. Much more beautiful Asian, Latina, Mediterranean and Arab women for me.

Us middle class and the upper class Latinos we have higher standards (especially true of the upper classes) than lower class Latinos who are quite content even with the ugliest gringas as just as long as she is blond and white even if she is fat and with ugñy, that is what they care those lower class Latinos.

I personally never will date a woman who is fat/overweight/obese, poorly dressed, has yellow teeth or crooked, dresses plain or manly, or has poor personal hygiene. I have standardads though not as unreasonable as upper class Mexicans who I find their standards quite unreasonable and moronic.

I do not consider myself perfect as I am aware of my flaws, but in comparison to the average Mexican or Latino man or person, I have better ethics and more to offer to a woman in a relationship (stability both emotional and financial, no womanizing, punctual, etc) though not 100% as I am not perfect and have flaws just like you and the rest of mankind.
Last edited by Tapatio89 on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Postby travelsouth » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:29 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
sentinel89 wrote:"]

I haven't found many Latinas to be intellectually stimulating....


I think you are putting some good information out there, but I also think you are being hard on the Latinas. Speaking of the grass is always greener many latinos in Latin America chase after some ugly azz gringas. They'd give their left nut for one even.

In Polanco and La Condesa/Roma there are some beautiful air heads likely skating by on their looks, but there are also a lot of women that I will say know a heck of a lot more about the world than their gringa counterparts. Who have been to exciting destinations like Cancun or Cabo and now consider themselves cultured world travelers.

And sometimes you don't want the sharpest chopstick in the drawer. Sure you want a smart girl, but you also want a lot of other things too. And you aren't building a robot here. These are imperfect human beings such as you and I.


I don´t think he is generalizing. I think he is just giving an average of Latina women. Of course, there are cultured women here, but they are minority. Same case as cultured men here in Latin America, or you consider me typical Latino man in mentality?

I do not consider myself perfect as I am aware of my flaws, but in comparison to the average Mexican or Latino man or person, I have better ethics and more to offer to a woman in a relationship (stability both emotional and financial, no womanizing, punctual, etc) though not 100% as I am not perfect and have flaws just like you and the rest of mankind.


I actually complimented, wasn't giving a put down. When I go to Miami and rent a Mustang I get laughed at. It is too flashy IMO. And when it comes to DF, Bogota, etc I am not traveling there to meet average women. I'm going to meet above average/excellent women. So it's not about what's average. It's about what's attainable.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Postby Tapatio89 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:47 pm

LOL, I know,mate, but we are debating, right? I like these type of debates as long as it is in a respectful manner.

I am also not attracted to average women. I always seek above average women both in personality and physically (the more different and original in personality for me, the better) as realistically speaking, it will be quite hard with a model type of woman and completely out of line with an unattractive woman if we go just by physical appearance.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Latin women not wife material?

Postby chibolo » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:16 am

Tapatio89 wrote:Many people here ignorantly think that just because one has white skin and light coloured eyes you are authomatically beautiful.


As a pale, blue-eyed guy who likes latinas that sounds pretty good to me. Mexico, here I come... LOL :lol: :wink:
Last edited by chibolo on Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
chibolo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 507
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest