Vote for your type of Latina

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Which one of the following two types would you choose?

Type #1
57%
Type #2
36%
None of them
7%

Total votes: 14
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

fuzzy_corleone wrote:Some of you guys are weird. Type #2 is the obvious choice. Just because you like that type of women doesn't make you superficial either. I think some of you hate western culture so much that you just mindlessly reject anything that resembles it.

Nothing wrong with a girl with big breasts and a curvy body. Not all of them are mindless bimbos either. Maybe they have ideal 'wife' qualities (i.e.: cooking, cleaning, various chores, taking care of the kids and the husband, etc.)
I agree, not all big breasted women are bimbos and shallow, especiallly if were talking about women who are NOT from an anglo-country. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

fuzzy_corleone wrote:Some of you guys are weird. Type #2 is the obvious choice. Just because you like that type of women doesn't make you superficial either. I think some of you hate western culture so much that you just mindlessly reject anything that resembles it.

Nothing wrong with a girl with big breasts and a curvy body. Not all of them are mindless bimbos either. Maybe they have ideal 'wife' qualities (i.e.: cooking, cleaning, various chores, taking care of the kids and the husband, etc.)
I also like the model-looking woman. There is nothing superficial about that. Model-looking women are the women with big breasts and a curvy body. They can be 8's and above. There are some that have great qualities to be girlfriends and/or wives. Most women are 7's in the looks department. That means they are not ugly. However, there are better looking women. 7.5 is a good range. It is not too high and not too low. Plain women can be a 7.5. I am happy with a 7.5. 8's and above are the women that will be taken in no time, especially if she has quality traits. 7.5's and above with ugly traits lose my interest completely. Examples of ugly traits:

-Materialistic/gold digger
-Nagging
-Selfishness
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)