My experience on Latin American Cupid - WOW!!!!!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
steve55
Junior Poster

My experience on Latin American Cupid - WOW!!!!!

Post by steve55 »

I thought I was getting swamped at cherry, well, on latin cupid I get 20 messages in a matter of minutes whenever I sign in. Its crazy!. But the differences between the girls on these two sites is that latin cupid gives you classy, intellectual, refined type woman with most having incredible bodies to boot. A significant number of these latin ladies are all class and very educated with many having masters or even doctorate degrees. You can sense the higher level of class , sophistication, and intelligence in them, and unlike the filipinas, they dress in stylish, elegant , and somewhat classy business attire.

The bar is definitely raised with latinas.
Last edited by steve55 on July 3rd, 2012, 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow that's amazing! If anyone wants to check out Latin American Cupid, here's my affiliate link to it:

http://cupidlinks.com/?a=84642&c=5117&s1=
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Any of you try Latin American Cupid too? If so, what were your results?

Steve is heading to Colombia soon, by the way. Any of you there now?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My experience on Latin American Cupid - WOW!!!!!

Post by Jester »

steve55 wrote:
I thought I was getting swamped at cherry, well, on latin cupid I get 20 messages in a matter of minutes whenever I sign in. Its crazy!. But the differences between the girls on these two sites is that latin cupid gives you classy, intellectual, refined type woman with most having incredible bodies to boot. A significant number of these latin ladies are all class and very educated with many having masters or even doctorate degrees. You can sense the higher level of class , sophistication, and intelligence in them, and unlike the filipinas, they dress in stylish, elegant , and somewhat classy business attire.

The bar is definitely raised with latinas.
I really, really appreciate COMPARISONS of places like this.

I wish Winston had a section just for these.

Why? Simply because I am so lonely, I will probably fall in love with the women in the first place I go.

Might as well make an informed decision.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Steve, did you notice which nationalities that were contacting you?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Jester wrote:
Why? Simply because I am so lonely, I will probably fall in love with the women in the first place I go.

Damn, that is some brutal honesty that I appreciate. I think we are comparing apples and oranges though. My experience is Latin America, but I am now reaching out to Japan too to explore that option. You find plenty of educated women in Japan, so I think it really matters in regards to what specific countries you are looking at.

Jester if you tell me a little about yourself I'd be happy to make some suggestions. I am looking for a educated young professional myself which is why parts of Latin America appeal to me.

Moral of the story is that the guys talking to women from the coast of Colombia or in rural Philippines aren't running into the educated ones.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Post by KeepinItForeign »

I been on that site on and off,so I have my experiences with it.Generally the women are more easier and more open to talk to then say the Fem-bitch-bots @ Match.com.Wayyy more easier.Only con about it is,that theres a good deal of gold diggers on there,and women with kids(if you are looking for something serious)but other then that,it's probably one of the best dating sites out there to meet foreign women.I would say I met a great deal of potential serious partners there,but since money comes hard for me,I never got the chance to take a trip and meet any of these women.If you got the mula,I would say go for it,you might just meet a dime and not regret it.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

travelsouth wrote:
Jester wrote:

Damn, that is some brutal honesty that I appreciate. I think we are comparing apples and oranges though. My experience is Latin America, but I am now reaching out to Japan too to explore that option. You find plenty of educated women in Japan, so I think it really matters in regards to what specific countries you are looking at.

Jester if you tell me a little about yourself I'd be happy to make some suggestions. I am looking for a educated young professional myself which is why parts of Latin America appeal to me.

Moral of the story is that the guys talking to women from the coast of Colombia or in rural Philippines aren't running into the educated ones.
Life's been an eventful roller coaster for me since around the time you posted this.That may have been the very day I departed for Mexico with a UHaul trailer full of furniture. Rented a casita in a working class section of Ensenada, took a telemarketing job, learned to live in Mexico, tried to unpack, met a few people, stayed very busy. Due to time, location, and weak Spanish, haven't made friends with too many locals yet, just one old singer, a mixed couple, and a couple of deportados. Came back to the States for Christmas to see mom et al., still here on Feb 24 as I write, have been kept over by a new business w/ an old gf. Hoping to get back South of the Border soon.

Enough with the excuses.

Anyway, I am interested in very feminine, slender, attractive women, college age, for LTR(s). Don't care about their formal education or earning potential, but I do need good manners and native intelligence. Plus long hair, pretty eyes, a slender waist and nice toned legs and butt.

I'm not sure if I should be searching for a woman in Mexico, or Colombia, or SEA, or Middle East. I'm in Mexico because it's easy. I can look for a local or two, or I can look farther afield. Any Latina can enter Mexico easily, like I did. Asians and FSU girls will have a harder time.

Also not sure if a Cupid site will work, or if I need to take a more direct approach (hiring an assistant, traveling, whatever). I would be very grateful for any advice.

I guess it's two things I'm looking for - a great place to live, and also good woman (or women) to live with.

PS
About me; I'm a writer, performer, entrepreneur and salesman, very educated, very opinionated and demanding, high standards for things. Not a playboy, but women like me. I make friends easily with all classes.

Probably going to move to a nicer neighborhood this Spring, less like a barrio, more like a luxury bachelor pad.
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Post by travelsouth »

Jester wrote:
travelsouth wrote:
Jester wrote:

Life's been an eventful roller coaster for me since around the time you posted this.That may have been the very day I departed for Mexico with a UHaul trailer full of furniture. Rented a casita in a working class section of Ensenada, took a telemarketing job, learned to live in Mexico, tried to unpack, met a few people, stayed very busy. Due to time, location, and weak Spanish, haven't made friends with too many locals yet, just one old singer, a mixed couple, and a couple of deportados. Came back to the States for Christmas to see mom et al., still here on Feb 24 as I write, have been kept over by a new business w/ an old gf. Hoping to get back South of the Border soon.

Enough with the excuses.

Anyway, I am interested in very feminine, slender, attractive women, college age, for LTR(s). Don't care about their formal education or earning potential, but I do need good manners and native intelligence. Plus long hair, pretty eyes, a slender waist and nice toned legs and butt.

I'm not sure if I should be searching for a woman in Mexico, or Colombia, or SEA, or Middle East. I'm in Mexico because it's easy. I can look for a local or two, or I can look farther afield. Any Latina can enter Mexico easily, like I did. Asians and FSU girls will have a harder time.

Also not sure if a Cupid site will work, or if I need to take a more direct approach (hiring an assistant, traveling, whatever). I would be very grateful for any advice.

I guess it's two things I'm looking for - a great place to live, and also good woman (or women) to live with.

PS
About me; I'm a writer, performer, entrepreneur and salesman, very educated, very opinionated and demanding, high standards for things. Not a playboy, but women like me. I make friends easily with all classes.

Probably going to move to a nicer neighborhood this Spring, less like a barrio, more like a luxury bachelor pad.
Well I don't think you can do much better for weather. Mexico City is a really nice climate but it doesn't have the beach. The one thing you note is that you are looking for college age girls. That is all well and good if you are 30, but if you are 50 it is far less practical. You could always be their sugar daddy (which is definitely less expensive in Mexico), but I just don't know what to say as I don't know your background. I will say a lot of educated and good looking Mexican women do show up online in their late 20s or early 30s that are done partying and messing around.

Roll with an electronic translator and don't let the language barrier stop you. It didn't stop me. A girl in her 20s is going to have a hell of a time learning a brand new foreign language, so it really helps if she already has the basic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

travelsouth wrote:The one thing you note is that you are looking for college age girls. That is all well and good if you are 30, but if you are 50 it is far less practical.
Yathink?

Harder in my 50's then when I was getting laid for nothing in college?

Duh.

Why else would I be here on HA? :lol:

The point of HA is, it all kinda depends where you are. In the US, for 50's to nail a beautiful college-age girl, you would have to be a rocker or an entrepreneur with a Porsche...

Whereas in Thailand, Iguazu Falls area of Brazil, or Syria, not so much. Based on folks I know personally.

Anyway, I thought you were going to have something helpful to say, rather than "just give up and don't try?"
travelsouth wrote: You could always be their sugar daddy
BF... sugar daddy... I dont really see the difference... except the color of the man's whiskers.
travelsouth wrote: I will say a lot of educated and good looking Mexican women do show up online in their late 20s or early 30s that are done partying and messing around.
Blecch!
jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster

Post by jmbPtforlife »

LA cupid and Colombian cupid are hands down my dicks best friend. I have only had good experiences and are well worth your time.

At some point I will write up my how to on this. I gave it to my buddy who speaks much better spanish than I and also is much more charming and he absolutely tore it up.

An old roomate I had was pretty much a sex addict and used to bring by like 3 to 5 girls a week back to the place off it. Whether you just want to f**k or you want a real relationship it is on these sites.

When doing identical searches on the two sites for girls in Colombia it seems CC has a few more girls than LAC so I usually went with CC. However if you are goingto be bouncing around then LAC seems to have a lot more in the other countries and I would just pay for that.
jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster

Post by jmbPtforlife »

if you are in your 50's you can do the dating with college age girls but its gets a little harder for it not to be a sugar daddy / provider relationship (I think the colombian term for it is morrano which is slang for pig hahaha)

but its worth giving a try. First rule of Medellin is that there really isn't any rules.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jmbPtforlife wrote:LA cupid and Colombian cupid ....

When doing identical searches on the two sites for girls in Colombia it seems CC has a few more girls than LAC so I usually went with CC. However if you are goingto be bouncing around then LAC seems to have a lot more in the other countries and I would just pay for that.
Good info THANKS.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jmbPtforlife wrote:if you are in your 50's you can do the dating with college age girls but its gets a little harder for it not to be a sugar daddy / provider relationship (I think the colombian term for it is morrano which is slang for pig hahaha)

but its worth giving a try. First rule of Medellin is that there really isn't any rules.
Hell my Mex-Am gf calls me "Cochino" already!!
:lol:

Thanks again for good input
KyleMack
Freshman Poster

Post by KyleMack »

First time poster. I am LAC for a few weeks. So far so good imho. By scanning different forums I have been able to pick some good thoughts, tips and have pretty quickly gotten up to speed relative to different countries, race, class, education, etc. I am in my 40's but look much younger, very good shape gym rat for 25 years 5 times a week. From an education/background perspective I am doing well with a few ladies from Peru/Venez. (they are pretty much "white).

Dealing with 30ish Columbian girls is pretty funny. Yeah they like to flake some, say we will skype at 6pm, then they don't answer. Did a little
research, so I test skyped this flake girl, "Oscar, a Columbia man who lives in my condo building, says you try to act like Bogota princess but
you are really just a party girl from N. Columbia, jaja"

Well I found the "hot" button. Next morning I had a bunch of messages from her, she was fired up. On another thread someone mentioned if girls ask
you "why can't you find girls in USA". I tell them the truth.

-I am over 45, but look much younger
-90% of 40ish american women, who are available, are divorced with 2 kids and they have to have everything on their terms, want me to
be step daddy, and I think real Dad should be Dad.
-Our culture most 30ish women think I am too old, although I am not.
-Even today when I am at the grocery, gas station, college girls will check me, let alone the 30ish crowd, so I could lie to them but
prefer not too to that. There is girl down the street at a coffee shop, 21, full time college student, we talk, she knows my age, has
boyfriend, but wants to get it on. Amazing.

More interested on LTR, but not opposed to STR. I was on match over 10 years ago, before meeting my ex wife, man that place has
gotten worse. Chock full of average to decent looking 30-40 somethings who way overvalue themselves. If I were too see one more profile
on a femi Nazi finishing a 1/2 marathon, rock climbing, I know I will be ill.