Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


First Timer: Northern Baja Roadtrip

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Falcon » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:52 pm

It is better than any vehicle trying to cross the border.

As for long lines of people, it all depends on the timing. The only people who get to skip the lines are those with the SENTRI pass or some other kind of "Fast-Track" document.
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm







Postby MrPeabody » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:23 pm

If you don't have a SentriPass, the quickest way to get across when there is a long line is to take the MexiCoach bus from Revolution Avenue. The bus uses the Sentri Lane and usually gets through fairly quickly. I have a Sentri Pass and walk right through. The guards rarely ask questions and just swipe my card.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby Jester » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:02 pm

MrPeabody wrote:If you don't have a SentriPass, the quickest way to get across when there is a long line is to take the MexiCoach bus from Revolution Avenue. The bus uses the Sentri Lane and usually gets through fairly quickly. I have a Sentri Pass and walk right through. The guards rarely ask questions and just swipe my card.


Then MexiCoach better than a cab in your opinion - even without being a SentriPass holder?

Re SentriPass -- I instinctively dislike this stuff, another NWO control device, but I guess I should do it. The walking kind. Don't want their label gummed onto my windshield as I drive in the US.. Let them track my f***ing cellphone.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby MrPeabody » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Jester wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:If you don't have a SentriPass, the quickest way to get across when there is a long line is to take the MexiCoach bus from Revolution Avenue. The bus uses the Sentri Lane and usually gets through fairly quickly. I have a Sentri Pass and walk right through. The guards rarely ask questions and just swipe my card.


Then MexiCoach better than a cab in your opinion - even without being a SentriPass holder?

Re SentriPass -- I instinctively dislike this stuff, another NWO control device, but I guess I should do it. The walking kind. Don't want their label gummed onto my windshield as I drive in the US.. Let them track my f***ing cellphone.


We are talking apples and oranges. A cab gets you to the entrance to the Mexican side of the border but you still have to wait on a big line to walk across. The Mexicoach bus takes you across the border to the United States.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby Jester » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:02 am

MrPeabody wrote:
Jester wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:If you don't have a SentriPass, the quickest way to get across when there is a long line is to take the MexiCoach bus from Revolution Avenue. The bus uses the Sentri Lane and usually gets through fairly quickly. I have a Sentri Pass and walk right through. The guards rarely ask questions and just swipe my card.


Then MexiCoach better than a cab in your opinion - even without being a SentriPass holder?

Re SentriPass -- I instinctively dislike this stuff, another NWO control device, but I guess I should do it. The walking kind. Don't want their label gummed onto my windshield as I drive in the US.. Let them track my f***ing cellphone.


We are talking apples and oranges. A cab gets you to the entrance to the Mexican side of the border but you still have to wait on a big line to walk across. The Mexicoach bus takes you across the border to the United States.


Thanks. I'll do MexiCoach then. I hate having to deal with the trolls more than necessary.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Previous

Return to Latin America, Mexico, Central America

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests