Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 24th, 2016, 7:49 pm

DJ Red wrote:I'm currently living in Puerto Rico......
Your story is not unique. I had similar experiences with Puerto Rican women who were employees. As is common with managers from the mainland USA, locals often deeply resent "outsiders" coming to Puerto Rico and being in senior level position.

It was just my luck that 2 of my female employees were simply not up to the job. When it came time to counsel them on their performance shortcomings, they began making outlandish false allegations of every stripe. Everything from I hate women, to I hate Puerto Ricans, to they don't feel safe in my presence, and on and on.

I survived the 2 year contract there, but it was not easy. I later learned that mine was a common experience for mainlanders in PR. Further, my PR male friends advised me that women in PR often pull the false allegations card because police and the state always side with the women due to they way Law 54 is drafted. This has become par for the course for women to get their way over men.

Fellows, I would not lead you astray, the women in the San Juan metro area are the most toxic in the world. In the country side they are said to be better, but I would not risk it after what I have seen and experienced.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

purtoricanpxssy
Freshman Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: January 11th, 2017, 6:43 pm

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by purtoricanpxssy » January 11th, 2017, 7:31 pm

ok hi I'm a 21 year old Puerto Rican women I consider this offensive lol not all Puerto Rican women are like this like for example for the pros, 4 I hate to party and the only dancing I do is ballet , and 9 not all Puerto Ricans are extremely fashionable like I think wearing provacative clothing is overrated and trashy. lol I'm more of a conservative chic gives the boys a imagination. I will agree with 18, 17, 15, 14,13,12,11,10,8,7,6,5,3,2, though what can I say Puerto Ricans are the freaks and expectations in women are high because in Puerto Rican culture women are supposed to be viewed as successful and are to be viewed as a women. as for the cons don't get me started for number 17 I absolutely don't crave jealous behavior because craving anything of the sort is considerd insecure and as my mother said jealousy is ugly. and number 16 who likes to be cheated on man women Puerto Rican, Black, Asian, Hispanic, White . no human likes to be cheated on and I have been cheated on several times and never once went ballistic its called moving on people I'm a women and this isn't high school anymore where we pick fights because she stole whoever, I just brush it off because these men aren't worth it. I'm worth way more and I'm not looking for mr.right just yet lol and number15 I agree because women in Puerto Rico are viewd as rare like worth a lot not money wise but women are to be seen as goddesses. 14 I agree but its because again no matter what race every father should see his daughter as his princess. and number 13 it depends because I wouldn't consider myself bossy but I'm going to be somebodys boss one day lol and I'm not demanding I just have one rule respect me and ill give you respect but once more everyone deserves respect no matter what race age gender ect. and number 12 who the f**k want a bum man or women I think the most sexiest thing a person should have is ambition and mabey I'm picky about my men but I'm a queen bitch I don't want a peasant as a husband or boyfriend, 11 I'm not a feminist and I just think a lady should act like a lady what can I say I'm a Audrey Hepburn in a bunch of Kardashians. I'm a classy young lady, 10 I disagree I'm 21working 3 jobs to support my family which consists of 9 children and my drunken dad with no mother and me being the oldest forced me to grow up AND TAKE CARE OF MY FAIMLY, family is very important in Puerto Rican culture. and number 9 I disagree again I'm not a feminist if a women punches a man in the face whats your first reaction to hit her back right now whos fault is that the women or the mans ? think about it women have vaginas and men have balls some women pretend to have balls (and I'm not talking about trans or gay or lesbian shit) again a lady is supposed to act like a lady. number 8 it depends theres reasons why I'm picky because for one again I'm a women and don't have time to play games I need a man not a boy and in this day and age what is a relationship? number 4 not all Puerto Ricans have hot tempers it takes a lot to set me off. and number 2 I hate attention tbh lol well I'm done this is just absurd thank you

JesseL26
Freshman Poster
Posts: 38
Joined: July 20th, 2017, 7:19 am

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by JesseL26 » July 28th, 2017, 7:13 am

Most Puerto-Rican women I've seen are ghetto as hell.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2272
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 10th, 2017, 5:41 am

Disclaimer: I have to make my good acquaintance, Contrarian Expatriate, happy:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHx25RODqCU[/youtube]

All in the videos on this page. Jajajajaa.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 10th, 2017, 6:05 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Disclaimer: I have to make my good acquaintance, Contrarian Expatriate, happy:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHx25RODqCU[/youtube]

All in the videos on this page. Jajajajaa.
Boriqua men justifiably have pent up rage like that when they have to deal with state-sponsored abuse from their women all the time.

That man was enraged and ready to unleash but I blame his woman because I've seen it where men explode on other men who are "in bounds" to hit unlike the women there.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2171
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 10th, 2017, 6:11 am

purtoricanpxssy wrote:ok hi I'm a 21 year old Puerto Rican women I consider this offensive lol not all Puerto Rican women are like this....
Does it really matter if only 1% or 2% are not like that? Those are exceptions and exceptions NEVER disprove what is generally true!
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

gsjackson
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1893
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by gsjackson » September 10th, 2017, 6:46 am

I went out with a young Puerto Rican woman once. I believe she tried to get me killed for not responding when she asked (on the first date): "Baby, you gonna take care of me?" She actually had gotten some guy killed a year or so earlier, by pitting one male against another. Feel like I dodged a bullet big time. I was basically slumming with her, and have never since waded back into those waters.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5488
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by Adama » September 10th, 2017, 7:04 am

She signed up just to make that one post.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2272
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 11th, 2017, 4:47 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Disclaimer: I have to make my good acquaintance, Contrarian Expatriate, happy:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHx25RODqCU[/youtube]

All in the videos on this page. Jajajajaa.
Boriqua men justifiably have pent up rage like that when they have to deal with state-sponsored abuse from their women all the time.

That man was enraged and ready to unleash but I blame his woman because I've seen it where men explode on other men who are "in bounds" to hit unlike the women there.
All the very true, but in the suggested video pane, there are a plethora of PR women whom make him crazy like that too.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1726
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by chanta76 » October 8th, 2017, 4:30 am

Just got to add. Puerto Rico had that hurricane. Trump said some stuff about Puerto Rico that the MSM is running with.

I worked with Puerto Ricans in the past. Allot of them have bad attitude and entitlement attitude. I don't know if this is all Puerto Rican but quite allot.

Post Reply

Return to “Latin America, Mexico, Central America”