Pros and Cons of Puerto Rican Women

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
ari
Freshman Poster

Post by ari »

I am in the process of getting a divorce froma puerto rican. I can tell you she was is the most entitled, jealous paranoid & emotionally abusive woman I have ever met. We have 2 kids & they are the sweetest kids I know. Where I live the woman always gets custody of the children regardless, even if they are a raging crackhead.(she is not a crackhead). We were in a finacial hole I worked literally 75-80 hours a wekk for years here & she refused to work. My credit was A-1 perfect until i met her. Even still working all those hours, it was never enough. Worst all she would call me in the middle of work, & when i did not answer I was always "doin something fishy" accusing me of screwing around , which I have never ever in my life done on this ungrateful woman. I sold all of my guitars for her F-ing teeth to get fixed pay bills etc,(had a fleet of 7 of them used to play in a band). Anyways to make a long story short I was trying to keep family intact due to my sons & me being very very close until they were out of the house. Even thought the divorce papers are being readied to be filed, she is cruising the date lines & says she os going to date while we are in the divorce process & will bring the men to the home!!! I am sure there are good puerto rican women out there but they are few & far in bretween. My advice do not marry date or even go near these women, they are poisonous period!!!! I agree with the man talking about a J-Lo syndrome. She is a very very beautiful woman but you know Ill take single life now just to get a peace of mind. It is my fault for letting it go on this long but my kids were the main reason I stayed with this abusive woman.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

ari wrote:I am in the process of getting a divorce froma puerto rican. I can tell you she was is the most entitled, jealous paranoid & emotionally abusive woman I have ever met. We have 2 kids & they are the sweetest kids I know. Where I live the woman always gets custody of the children regardless, even if they are a raging crackhead.(she is not a crackhead). We were in a finacial hole I worked literally 75-80 hours a wekk for years here & she refused to work. My credit was A-1 perfect until i met her. Even still working all those hours, it was never enough. Worst all she would call me in the middle of work, & when i did not answer I was always "doin something fishy" accusing me of screwing around , which I have never ever in my life done on this ungrateful woman. I sold all of my guitars for her F-ing teeth to get fixed pay bills etc,(had a fleet of 7 of them used to play in a band). Anyways to make a long story short I was trying to keep family intact due to my sons & me being very very close until they were out of the house. Even thought the divorce papers are being readied to be filed, she is cruising the date lines & says she os going to date while we are in the divorce process & will bring the men to the home!!! I am sure there are good puerto rican women out there but they are few & far in bretween. My advice do not marry date or even go near these women, they are poisonous period!!!! I agree with the man talking about a J-Lo syndrome. She is a very very beautiful woman but you know Ill take single life now just to get a peace of mind. It is my fault for letting it go on this long but my kids were the main reason I stayed with this abusive woman.
I am sorry to learn of your ordeal. I worked and lived in PR recently and I maintain that they are the worst vindictive and toxic women on the planet. PR is becoming a "gay" island because men there are just fed up.

Please mitigate your losses by consulting with an attorney and avoiding her provocations as much as you can.

I am very happy you described your story here because there are one or two members who studied or worked in PR decades ago and they claim the women are fine. They are grossly uninformed about the state of affairs there now.
Bobby 67
Freshman Poster

Re: Pros And Cons Of Puerto Rican Women.

Post by Bobby 67 »

I'm a white man and I am married to a Puerto Rican lady,and I have to say she is a great one,she has 3 collage degrees and is very loving and caring but she can get very jealous, I have been married to her for 15 great year's so far and I would not even think about having a white girl at all or as far as that goes any other kind of girl,I have been madly in love with her since the day we met.
prpitbullgrl
Freshman Poster

Post by prpitbullgrl »

Wow. What a list. How did you come up with it? Smh.

As a Puerto Rican woman - I ask you "people" whomever is responding to this a couple of things.

First, do not lump the JLo's of the world with us. There is a very large distinction between those born on the island and those born elsewhere, like New York or Miami or what have you - (also known as 2nd generation). The culture/environment/morals etc are VERY different when you are actually born in Puerto Rico.

Second, creating a "list" of attributes based on limited experience is the same as racism. Just because you dated ONE or two Puerto Rican women and it didn't work out doesn't mean ALL Puerto Rican women are the same. Everyone is an individual. How someone responds or reacts is a choice.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Dear Pitbullgrl, You sure do bitch a lot.

FYI- In our forum we talk about chicks and list their attributes because some of us like to travel and bang foreign girls.

Thanks and enjoy :)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on April 1st, 2020, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

prpitbullgrl wrote:Wow. What a list. How did you come up with it? Smh.

As a Puerto Rican woman - I ask you "people" whomever is responding to this a couple of things.

First, do not lump the JLo's of the world with us. There is a very large distinction between those born on the island and those born elsewhere, like New York or Miami or what have you - (also known as 2nd generation). The culture/environment/morals etc are VERY different when you are actually born in Puerto Rico.

Second, creating a "list" of attributes based on limited experience is the same as racism. Just because you dated ONE or two Puerto Rican women and it didn't work out doesn't mean ALL Puerto Rican women are the same. Everyone is an individual. How someone responds or reacts is a choice.
Funny you think the JLO's are somehow not as good as the women residing on the island. Quite to the contrary, Americanized middle class PR women are far better alternatives than the banshees still on the island. It is the one's on the island who are pathological, man-hating, bigots.

Puerto Rican women (from PR) are the worst in the world, all things considered.
Tory_1983
Freshman Poster

Post by Tory_1983 »

I have known quite a few Puerto Rican women from working with them and also through being a Spanish minor in college. True, I have met nice ones, but most are mean, foul-tempered, and slutty. And as I came to find out, they hate white girls who can speak and understand Spanish. The original poster said Puerto Rican women value education, but honestly, I have never seen much evidence that they do. Most I have known have either never gone to college or don't want to work.

Guys, if you truly want a woman who is beautiful, feminine, intelligent, well-educated, values education, loyal, athletic, and a good cook, consider dating a Slavic woman. I am one, and we are the total package! :P
CapitalCityPapi
Freshman Poster

Post by CapitalCityPapi »

Puerto Rican women from the states are very similar to black women BUT dating a woman from Puerto Rico you lose some of those cons.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

CapitalCityPapi wrote:Puerto Rican women from the states are very similar to black women BUT dating a woman from Puerto Rico you lose some of those cons.
Ah not quite. Boriqua women from the island might be less like black women, but they are overall WORSE than women from the states.

They tend to have that entitled, aggressive, anti-male attitude, and they are quick to invoke state action against men in the home or at work even. The laws in PR are extremely gynocentric and arrests can be made for a female mere allegations of emotional abuse. The social environment is now in shambles and divorce is growing there faster than anywhere in the world.

As bad as PR women in the states might be, the ones in the San Juan area are downright demonic. Those in the countryside can be quite agreeable at times, but the vast majority are rotten in the metro area.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cons: If they have a moustache or BO.

I've witnessed both, but I'm sure there are plenty of attractive Puerto Rican women as well.

I'm related by marriage some in-laws who are Puerto Rican. One divorced her husband.
gannable
Freshman Poster

Post by gannable »

first
most of the negatives and positives on the list sounded like huge negatives to me

feminine sounded good but that you contradicted it by saying they were "strong". How can a strong woman be feminine????????

Anyway,

lucky me

I may be working as a consultant in PR for several months.

Looks like I'll be staying in the hotel during off hours - reading, writing, studying, playing the guitar, doing Rosetta Stone, working out

I will be avoiding all women based on the comments in this thread.
If the environment is more anti-male in PR than on the mainland USA then it sounds very scary.

I don't need a false accusation
And I certainly want to avoid any homosexual PR taking an interest in this male of Germanic and Anglo blood.

I've pretty much come to the same conclusion as the men going their own way crowd.
Women in 2015 are not worth the hassle and provide zero benefit to men. All woman are prostitutes when you breaking everything down.

I see the wisdom of our forefathers who knew women are indeed the weaker vessel and they need to be held in check.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

The main cause of Puerto Rican women's oppressive and manipulative control over men is the controversial Ley 54 (Law 54) which mandates that men be arrested on any simple allegation of abuse. Women there have been abusing that biased law for years now and attorneys there claim that is has killed the institution of marriage there. I would take it a step further and say that it has killed the quality of relationships there.

https://puertoricanconservative.wordpre ... servative/
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

I'm just turned off by the 5 foot wide asses.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

You know, I've got to wonder if there's a difference between Puerto Rico Puerto Rican Women & America Puerto Rican Women (both from the dangerous neighborhoods & the suburbs in both)? It seems to me that the ones from the ghetto, outside of the gold-digging ones & the ones that manage to make the ghetto worse, are pretty good. The ones that were a bit spoiled seem to get REALLY spoiled & become "cash climbers" that go from marrying one guy after another in pursuit of the biggest wallet (which isn't really different than a live-in hooker, at that point). The ones that are "viper-blooded" are just plain dangerous & not in the good way.